PDA

View Full Version : No voter fraud? LOL

chadk66
02-07-2017, 11:44 AM
So I'm driving to work this morning. Listening to Fox news. And they play a clip of the Senate leader from California. Flat out saying half his family is here illegally but possess others SS cards and other Identification. You can't make this shit up. And they think we believe there is no voter fraud lol . How damn dumb do they really think we are. Expect a full blown investigation now. And I don't want to hear any left wing nuts bitch about an investigation when you have the senate leader in Cali pretty much admitting there is massive voter fraud there. :bang:

boxcar
02-07-2017, 11:52 AM
So I'm driving to work this morning. Listening to Fox news. And they play a clip of the Senate leader from California. Flat out saying half his family is here illegally but possess others SS cards and other Identification. You can't make this shit up. And they think we believe there is no voter fraud lol . How damn dumb do they really think we are. Expect a full blown investigation now. And I don't want to hear any left wing nuts bitch about an investigation when you have the senate leader in Cali pretty much admitting there is massive voter fraud there. :bang:

And in Kalifornia no I.D. is required to vote.

But the left is not the only side protesting any impending investigation. The Clueless RINO Mitch in the Senate is opposed to one also. I have to think the state of CA by itself put Hillary over the top in the popular and the vast majority of that margin by which she took the state was secured by illegal votes. My wife is certainly convinced of this because Trump was leading in the popular vote until the results came in from Kalifornia. She stayed up to the wee hours in the morning on election night watching the results from state to state.

davew
02-07-2017, 12:46 PM

But the left is not the only side protesting any impending investigation. The Clueless RINO Mitch in the Senate is opposed to one also. I have to think the state of CA by itself put Hillary over the top in the popular and the vast majority of that margin by which she took the state was secured by illegal votes. My wife is certainly convinced of this because Trump was leading in the popular vote until the results came in from Kalifornia. She stayed up to the wee hours in the morning on election night watching the results from state to state.

What did she think about FL and Palm Beach county taking so long? Results for state 99% in and 4 hours later while they were calculating how many votes they need to give Hilary for her to win FL ....

Inner Dirt
02-07-2017, 12:47 PM

It took me 50 years to escape from that liberal cesspool. Voting for someone else while easy because of the no I.D. rule isn't the issue. It is how quick and easy you can get registered, the process is so fast there is no way they are vetting the applicants. Even if they were lower level Ca employees are the most incompetent on the planet and would not do a thorough job. Pretty sure a good chunk of the registered voters there aren't citizens. A lot of the polling place signs are in Spanish and English, how can you pass a citizenship test if you don't speak enough of the language to know what "vote here" means.

http://static1.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/0/7/3/large2/37009519.jpg

There should not be a legal reason to have this sign at a polling place.

boxcar
02-07-2017, 12:58 PM
What did she think about FL and Palm Beach county taking so long? Results for state 99% in and 4 hours later while they were calculating how many votes they need to give Hilary for her to win FL ....

She wasn't surprised given the history of SE Florida counties. The tri-county area in which we live is overwhelming blue. The rest of the state, not so much.

cj's dad
02-07-2017, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=boxcar]And in Kalifornia no I.D. is required to vote.QUOTE]

Maryland also. 2 true stories. 2 or 3 primaries ago, I tried to hand my Md. drivers license to an election official at registration and he refused to look at it and told me to put it away. All needed here is to give name and affiliation, if any.

About 20 years ago a neighbor of mine and co-worker died. I knew he was a Democrat. I went to the polling place to vote and gave his name, etc. and was handed a voting slip which I refused of course and explained why I did so. The election official laughed and proceeded to give me a slip after I told her the correct information. It 100% clear that I could have voted twice.

davew
02-07-2017, 11:50 PM
MN Franken won in questionable fashion

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=mn+franken+felons+voted&fr=yset_ie_syc_oracle&type=default

barn32
02-08-2017, 06:00 AM
"The Democrat (Clinton) outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

Of course there was voter fraud and to the tune of exactly 2.9 million votes all of whom voted for Clinton.

Any damn fool can see that!

cj's dad
02-08-2017, 06:40 AM
You must not understand the reason for the electoral college ! Try Wikipedia, it's an easy read !

davew
02-09-2017, 08:35 PM
problems in Detroit - some double voting, but mostly procedure mistakes by election officials :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-often-31-people-likely-voted-twice-michigan-174713483.html

boxcar
02-09-2017, 08:43 PM
problems in Detroit - some double voting, but mostly procedure mistakes by election officials :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-often-31-people-likely-voted-twice-michigan-174713483.html

So...casting multiple votes in Michigan is a felony? That's harsh. What if the votes were cast by persons of color? Doesn't Affirmative Action privileges extend to the ballot box just to protect such voters from getting beaten down by angry white voters?

JustRalph
02-10-2017, 01:24 AM
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article131520964.html

Oops.....she just didn't know

JustRalph
02-10-2017, 02:12 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/09/early-and-often-31-people-voted-twice-in-michigan-election.html

Yeah, just 31

JustRalph
02-10-2017, 09:56 AM
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article131520964.html

Oops.....she just didn't know

She got 8 years in prison plus 5k fine and will be deported after release

1 down 32 million to go

zico20
02-10-2017, 10:25 AM
She got 8 years in prison plus 5k fine and will be deported after release

1 down 32 million to go

Without the "Great Wall" built, she will sneak back in, use an alias, and then start voting Democrat again.

incoming
02-12-2017, 05:20 AM
If you actually think voter fraud is "fake news" these links tell a very different story.....https://www.bing.com/search?q=how+many+county+had+more+votes+than+regis tered+voters&FORM=EDGENN :lol: :lol:

Here is a taste....http://freebeacon.com/issues/election-group-141-u-s-counties-have-more-registered-voters-than-people/

incoming
06-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Recent evidence of illegal aliens voting....and this doesn't count the number of felons allowed to vote in last elections

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/

SIC'EM President Trump and DOJ:popcorn:

barn32
06-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Recent evidence of illegal aliens voting....

And all 2.9 million of them voted...

incoming
06-01-2017, 11:28 AM
probably several times....each

Inner Dirt
06-01-2017, 11:55 AM
And all 2.9 million of them voted...

If you don't think hoards of illegals vote in placing like California you must also still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Signs at poling places are in Spanish and registering to vote is fast and easy there. The forms come back too fast to be properly vetted.

boxcar
06-01-2017, 12:09 PM
probably several times....each

Most especially in that ever-friendly illegal alien sanctuary state Kalifornaia.

barahona44
06-01-2017, 12:13 PM
If you're an illegal alien, don't you want to keep as low a profile as possible?Interacting with government employees so you can vote doesn't seem very wise to me.

Inner Dirt
06-01-2017, 01:51 PM
If you're an illegal alien, don't you want to keep as low a profile as possible?Interacting with government employees so you can vote doesn't seem very wise to me.

In California where most of them are you register to vote by mail and polling places are staffed by private citizen volunteers, no interacting with the government at all. Also if you ever watch something like the news in California the illegals are pretty brazen, they frequently hold demonstrations demanding this and that.

FantasticDan
06-01-2017, 02:35 PM
If you're an illegal alien, don't you want to keep as low a profile as possible?Interacting with government employees so you can vote doesn't seem very wise to me.According to the 2012 census, there were over 12 million LEGAL latinos that didn't even vote. It's the illegals who are really into it! :lol::bang:

PaceAdvantage
06-01-2017, 03:31 PM
According to the 2012 census, there were over 12 million LEGAL latinos that didn't even vote. It's the illegals who are really into it! :lol::bang:When you think about it though, the illegals might be extra motivated to vote in order to keep their good thing going...since LEGAL latinos (as you put them, although the L in latinos should be capitalized, so maybe a [sic] there) are, as you state, LEGAL, their motivation might be a tad less...much like your every day American, which is exactly what they are...unlike the ILLEGAL.

chrisl
06-01-2017, 04:51 PM
According to the 2012 census, there were over 12 million LEGAL latinos that didn't even vote. It's the illegals who are really into it!

Boy that was a "High Bar" statement. Whoo, take a break, my good man.

Tom
06-01-2017, 09:05 PM
But, the real question is, how many RUSSIANS?

davew
07-22-2017, 08:22 AM
a documentary about 2004 election which had Bush win

Stealing America: Vote by Vote - A Documentary on Voting Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH30e7YIKeQ

boxcar
07-22-2017, 09:27 AM

What planet have you been living on? Illegals, up until now, never had to worry about "government employees" since government hasn't enforced immigration laws. Illegal aliens have had quite an ally in government!

reckless
07-22-2017, 10:32 AM
What planet have you been living on? Illegals, up until now, never had to worry about "government employees" since government hasn't enforced immigration laws. Illegal aliens have had quite an ally in government!

And these illegals have also been a boon to the one percenters and the elite corporate types as well. How else would these liberals be able to employ nannies, cooks and gardeners off the books and on the cheap if not for illegal immigration?

And there's an added bonus -- they could all tell their equally disgusting and phony friends how 'good' they really are as people and definitely not racist.

kingfin66
07-22-2017, 10:48 AM
And these illegals have also been a boon to the one percenters and the elite corporate types as well. How else would these liberals be able to employ nannies, cooks and gardeners off the books and on the cheap if not for illegal immigration?

And there's an added bonus -- they could all tell their equally disgusting and phony friends how 'good' they really are as people and definitely not racist.

Liberals? That's a good one! LOL :lol:

reckless
07-22-2017, 12:11 PM
Liberals? That's a good one! LOL :lol:

king... you don't think the one percenters and corporate establishment class are [B]not/[b]liberal, do you??

Of course, they are.

barahona44
07-22-2017, 12:43 PM

There were 2.5 million illegal aliens deported over the last 5 years who would give you an argument.

ElKabong
07-23-2017, 02:23 PM
There were 2.5 million illegal aliens deported over the last 5 years who would give you an argument.

Problem is, they come back over the border mucho rapido.

davew
07-30-2017, 01:06 AM
thousands voting in 2 states
http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-von-spakovsky/

thousands of voters in southern FL over 100 yrs old

thousands/millions of state sponsored drivers licenses on the left coast states for illegals....

no wonder most states are unwilling to turn over their voter stats...

barahona44
07-30-2017, 02:02 AM
thousands voting in 2 states
http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-von-spakovsky/

thousands of voters in southern FL over 100 yrs old

thousands/millions of state sponsored drivers licenses on the left coast states for illegals....

no wonder most states are unwilling to turn over their voter stats...

Oooh, I would just LOVE the federal government to have my voting info.Because they are such nice, honorable people who would never, never,EVER do BAD things with that information.

Because I TRUST and love my feddies.And it warms my heart you do too!

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Oooh, I would just LOVE the federal government to have my voting info.Because they are such nice, honorable people who would never, never,EVER do BAD things with that information.

Because I TRUST and love my feddies.And it warms my heart you do too!Anyone, including the feds, already can have your voting info. It's basically public, except for who you voted for....

Thebart
08-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Anyone, including the feds, already can have your voting info. It's basically public, except for who you voted for....

Fact is they can have name, address where registered, etc. They are not entitled to info like social security info (even just last four digits,) and some of the other stuff Kobach is requesting. Given that a court has sanctioned him at least twice for misleading a judge, I think it's best to protect voter privacy. The idea that they are going to collect this info and keep it all on a PC in Mike Pence's office is a tad scary given the way these people leak.

This nonsense about millions of illegal votes cast by people impersonating someone else, has absolutely never been proven with actual evidence beyond a handful of cases..

What has been proven - as recently as this past weekend - is that electronic voting machines can easily be hacked. If Trump and Kobach really cared about voter integrity and fraud prevention, they'd focus on the real risk which is voting machines with no paper trail that can be hacked and vote totals changed.

You might want to check out http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/344488-hackers-break-into-voting-machines-in-minutes-at-hacking-competition (http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/344488-hackers-break-into-voting-machines-in-minutes-at-hacking-competition)