PDA

View Full Version : 24 Legacy

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-06-2017, 09:43 PM
If you loved 24, you will love this new version. IT IS THE SAME SHOW.

If you did not like 24, don't watch this new version. IT IS THE SAME SHOW.

if you liked 24, but feel you don't want to see the same show again, I recommend not watching it.

I liked the original show, so I am watching the new show. So far, so good for me. You may not feel the same.

But you haven't seen why I am posting about the show. Apparently the libloons see it as a right wing conspiracy. I mean, its basic economics. The network made a lot of money with the first series, so they are hoping for similar success. Might work. Might now. After all, no Jack Bauer.

But you have to see what this New York Times libloon thinks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/06/arts/television/muslim-terrorists-24-trump.html?_r=0

Running a week after Donald J. Trump’s stringent immigration restrictions on seven predominantly Muslim countries, it could have been scripted straight from the president’s direst imaginings. It was, intentionally or not, a one-hour Super Bowl ad for Islamophobia.

We open on an American home defiled — family pictures, a Purple Heart, blood spatter on the walls. A jihadist kill team has slipped into the United States, slaughtering men, women and children, looking for a database of sleeper cells waiting to be activated.

That kind of supercompetent Islamic terror group is a staple in series like “24.” Not so much in real life, where after 9/11, Islamic terrorists in America have tended to be radicalized individuals or duos.

How dare they define some Muslims as terrorists. That's just crazy talk. Isn't it?

How could we miss the obvious fact that President Trump is responsible for this show? You mean that months before we know that Donald Trump was going to be President, they started shooting these shows? You mean that they KNEW that Trump would beat Hillary, so that is why the show was ready to go. I mean those executive at Fox actually are political geniuses.