PDA

View Full Version : Trump Vacation: Republicans Are Hypocrites

maddog42
02-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Obama took his fist vacation after 3 months. Trump? 2 Weeks. Remember how he howled at Obama? What a hypocrite.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-mar-lago-taxpayers-234562

"Trump’s multimillion-dollar trip, which comes just two weeks into his presidency, shows that Trump is not shy about engaging in the same type of jet-setting that he and other Republicans heavily criticized Obama for throughout his presidency."

upthecreek
02-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Obama took his fist vacation after 3 months. Trump? 2 Weeks. Remember how he howled at Obama? What a hypocrite.

"Trump’s multimillion-dollar trip, which comes just two weeks into his presidency, shows that Trump is not shy about engaging in the same type of jet-setting that he and other Republicans heavily criticized Obama for throughout his presidency."

He deserves a vacation He did more in 2 weeks than Obama did in 2 terms

woodtoo
02-06-2017, 12:00 PM
He deserves a vacation He did more in 2 weeks than Obama did in 2 terms
He'll get more done in one working vacation weekend than Obama did in one term.

davew
02-06-2017, 12:08 PM
yes, 0bama made great sacrifices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Alt-righties here were (are) always barking about how "anti-American" the "Kenyan" Obama was.. you want anti-American?

O’Reilly: Do you respect Putin?

Trump: I do respect him.

O’Reilly: He’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

Trump: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, you think our country’s so innocent?

Defending an authoritarian murderer by taking a shot at his own country. That he's PRESIDENT of.

This place would be one giant conniption if Obama had said anything even close..

boxcar
02-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Alt-righties here were (are) always barking about how "anti-American" the "Kenyan" Obama was.. you want anti-American?

Trump: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, you think our country’s so innocent?

Defending an authoritarian murderer by taking a shot at his own country. That he's PRESIDENT of.

This place would be one giant conniption if Obama had said anything even close..

Yeah...but coming from lefties like you who simply adore the communism-light ideology? That's the shocker!

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Yeah...but coming from lefties like you who simply adore the communism-light ideology? That's the shocker!Putin is an ACTUAL old time commie. Trump loves Putin. You love Trump. Shit, you love Putin too!

That's the shocker. :D

Greyfox
02-06-2017, 12:47 PM

You're right. Obama never apologized for anything America ever did. :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 12:54 PM
You're right. Obama never apologized for anything America ever did. :rolleyes:
A dusty old conservative meme rated False by Politifact.

Tom
02-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Melting.......melting........melting.....

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Btw was this flat-out apology okay, or was it also anti-american?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/07/bush-apologizes-for-iraqi-prisoner-abuse.html

Just trying to get some context. :ThmbUp:

Tom
02-06-2017, 01:06 PM
It was unnecessary and does not reflect the views of all Americans.

chadk66
02-06-2017, 01:17 PM
when Bush was president the left complained constantly about how he was just a mad killer killing innocent people in the gulf war. But now when Trump says the same thing they take it back:lol: It's just like the left used to swoon Trump all the time until he ran as a republican

davew
02-06-2017, 01:42 PM

you are correct, 0bama would never admit to being a killer - ordering drones to blow up people at the end of a video screen.

Tom
02-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Mass/Serial killer, he was.

delayjf
02-06-2017, 02:33 PM
The drone attacks were about the only thing I agreed with Obama on.

ElKabong
02-06-2017, 03:09 PM

Wait a minute. Under Obama the US killed people via drone attacks that weren't active in war. Wouldn't that make Obama a "killer"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

Echo-ing post 14

JustRalph
02-06-2017, 03:27 PM
He told the truth........

No matter how you cut it,

woodtoo
02-06-2017, 05:13 PM

He appears to be honest to a fault. Wasn't there a President that people loved named honest Ike or something? :rolleyes:

chrisl
02-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Many years ago I watched a documentary on Warlords. It was focusing on the middle eastern war tribes. In a interview with one of the war lords, he made the statement: Who do you think taught us, who do you think gives us what we need to be successful for their cause, United States Government. He went on to say that the US is the best at killing, bettor than anyone. Makes his army look like amateurs. Supporting the US cause, is more profitable than working for anyone else. Whether this is truthful or not, I surely do not know.

NJ Stinks
02-06-2017, 05:39 PM

It is hard to imagine being a bigger hypocrite.

But look at the bright side, Dan. We don't have spend the next four years pretending Trump isn't what he is.

reckless
02-06-2017, 05:55 PM

But look at the bright side, Dan. We don't have spend the next four years pretending Trump isn't what he is.

And we don't have to pretend in the next 8 years who you, Dan, and a few others on here are either, Stinky.

Greyfox
02-06-2017, 06:15 PM

Imagine the furor if Trump would have agreed with O'Reilly and said:
"Yeah, he's a killer...but we have to deal with Russia."

The MSM would have gone ballistic with headlines stating :Trump Tags Putin As A Killer!!!"

The question was a grenade and Trump handled it well considering that there was no way of winning with that one.

newtothegame
02-06-2017, 06:22 PM

You really are delusional.....it specifically says in the article YOU linked, "Weekend getaway". Since when is a weekend off a vacation???

It then goes on to say the weekend will be part "business" and pleasure.....
So the guy works on weekends and you call it a vacation and criticize..... :lol: :lol:

fast4522
02-06-2017, 07:08 PM
You really are delusional.....it specifically says in the article YOU linked, "Weekend getaway". Since when is a weekend off a vacation???

So the guy works on weekends and you call it a vacation and criticize..... :lol: :lol:

Besides, the Secret Service has assets there at that location permanently. It is his Florida home right? Just another whackjob post.

NJ Stinks
02-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Imagine the furor if Trump would have agreed with O'Reilly and said:
"Yeah, he's a killer...but we have to deal with Russia."

The MSM would have gone ballistic with headlines stating :Trump Tags Putin As A Killer!!!"

The question was a grenade and Trump handled it well considering that there was no way of winning with that one.

The question asked was:

Trump: I do respect him. (Fair enough.)

O’Reilly: He’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer. (Note that is not a question.)

So Don can go a million ways but instead comes out with this gem:

My opinion is that O'Reilly tossed Don an underhand softball - probably so Don could clean up the fondness Don has expressed for all things Russian - and Don inexplicably swung and missed.

barahona44
02-06-2017, 07:30 PM
He appears to be honest to a fault. Wasn't there a President that people loved named honest Ike or something? :rolleyes:
Honest Abe.(Lincoln)."I like Ike" was Eisenhower. :)

Inner Dirt
02-06-2017, 07:50 PM
You want hypocrites try the liberal media. MSN is the worst, because of E-mail and weather I use them as my home page. The other day there was a lead story about Trump's son taking a trip that cost $98,000 in secret service costs. They do that about some chump change yet never listed the costs of
Michelle Obama's numerous globe trotting vacations with an entourage which had to cost millions at a time.

davew
02-06-2017, 09:15 PM

He was talking to foreign leaders on the telephone - NSA keeps leaking transcripts.

maddog42
02-06-2017, 09:47 PM

Obama's first "vacation" was a weekend also after almost 4 months. You can't stand the truth can you. Live with it. Trump is a lazy spoiled little boy and he criticized Obama for taking a vacation more than anyone. Take a look at Trumps tweets:

http://mashable.com/2017/02/03/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-vacation-obama/#tAgWH1RR9mqY

sammy the sage
02-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Mass/Serial killer, he was.

that's what you've PERSONALLY PREACHED on here many times....so in reality he WAS A CLOSET hero for you... :D :lol: :faint:

reckless
02-06-2017, 10:14 PM
The question asked was:

Trump: I do respect him. (Fair enough.)

O’Reilly: He’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer. (Note that is not a question.)

So Don can go a million ways but instead comes out with this gem:

My opinion is that O'Reilly tossed Don an underhand softball - probably so Don could clean up the fondness Don has expressed for all things Russian - and Don inexplicably swung and missed.

I just loved your post. Thanks for your analysis. I needed a good laugh.

So you think Trump swung and missed it when he (Trump) said to O'Reilly: 'What, you think our country's so innocent'?

Sounds to me you and most other deranged left wingers were appalled by his comments from all the things I read today.

But did you know:

John F. Kennedy, without any authorization from Congress .... had South Vietnamese president Ngo Dinh Diem assassinated in November 1963? He did.

And there were other misdeeds, such as when failed president Barry Obama assassinated Muammar Gaddafi of Libya in 2012. We were not at 'war' at the time and there was no authorization to commit a political murder, but, that didn't stop Obama.

There's also a very well known video of failed human being Hillary Clinton chortling: 'We came, we saw. He's dead.'

Of course, Hillary! meant Gaddafi. This cold, angry, mean serial loser just pisses ice. And, of course, plenty of lunatic liberals said she was more qualified to be President than Trump -- :lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke.

And let's not forget all those people dead thanks to tough guy Obama's drone attacks on innocent people.

Keep up with all the unhinging, you guys. You all are being exposed for what you truly are.

riskman
02-06-2017, 10:57 PM

There is one policy that no country currently has been able to match.Our expertise in firing missles with drones. I'm sure under Obama's administration we wiped out many "bad guys" including innocent civilians
during our mideast adventures.
Lets not pretend that we will not do what is necessary to protect the security of the U.S.that meets international law and then some which as private citizens we are not privy too.

davew
02-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Obama's first "vacation" was a weekend also after almost 4 months. You can't stand the truth can you. Live with it. Trump is a lazy spoiled little boy and he criticized Obama for taking a vacation more than anyone. Take a look at Trumps tweets:

http://mashable.com/2017/02/03/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-vacation-obama/#tAgWH1RR9mqY

0bama campaigned saying he would not take any days off.

NJ Stinks
02-06-2017, 11:33 PM
I just loved your post. Thanks for your analysis. I needed a good laugh.

So you think Trump swung and missed it when he (Trump) said to O'Reilly: 'What, you think our country's so innocent'?

Sounds to me you and most other deranged left wingers were appalled by his comments from all the things I read today.

But did you know:

John F. Kennedy, without any authorization from Congress .... had South Vietnamese president Ngo Dinh Diem assassinated in November 1963? He did.

And there were other misdeeds, such as when failed president Barry Obama assassinated Muammar Gaddafi of Libya in 2012. We were not at 'war' at the time and there was no authorization to commit a political murder, but, that didn't stop Obama.

There's also a very well known video of failed human being Hillary Clinton chortling: 'We came, we saw. He's dead.'

Of course, Hillary! meant Gaddafi. This cold, angry, mean serial loser just pisses ice. And, of course, plenty of lunatic liberals said she was more qualified to be President than Trump -- :lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke.

And let's not forget all those people dead thanks to tough guy Obama's drone attacks on innocent people.

Keep up with all the unhinging, you guys. You all are being exposed for what you truly are.

I'm responding because I want you to know I'm not ignoring your response. I didn't say Don lied. I said he swung and missed.

reckless
02-07-2017, 12:17 AM
I'm responding because I want you to know I'm not ignoring your response. I didn't say Don lied. I said he swung and missed.

OK, but I may have too much free time but it seems that all I heard these past 1-2 days is how Trump is out of line saying what he said to O'Reilly.

So what would have been a good response from Trump, in your opinion, stinks?

NJ Stinks
02-07-2017, 01:42 AM
OK, but I may have too much free time but it seems that all I heard these past 1-2 days is how Trump is out of line saying what he said to O'Reilly.

So what would have been a good response from Trump, in your opinion, stinks?

After O'Reilly said: He’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

Trump: That's your opinion.

Just let it go without saying we are as bad as Putin would have been a good choice.

VigorsTheGrey
02-07-2017, 02:05 AM
As anarchist Emma Goldman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Goldman) wrote:

'rugged individualism'... is only a masked attempt to repress and defeat the individual and his individuality. So-called Individualism is the social and economic laissez-faire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laissez-faire): the exploitation of the masses by the [ruling] classes by means of legal trickery, spiritual debasement and systematic indoctrination of the servile spirit ... That corrupt and perverse 'individualism' is the straitjacket of individuality. ... [It] has inevitably resulted in the greatest modern slavery, the crassest class distinctions driving millions to the breadline. 'Rugged individualism' has meant all the 'individualism' for the masters, while the people are regimented into a slave caste to serve a handful of self-seeking 'supermen.' ... Their 'rugged individualism' is simply one of the many pretenses the ruling class makes to mask unbridled business and political extortion.

Tom
02-07-2017, 07:25 AM
He never said we were as bad as Putin.
Stop lying.

newtothegame
02-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Again, YOUR story says it will be BUSINESS......sorry, I don't call that a vacation. Vacation to me means get away. relax, take a load off, etc etc.