PDA

View Full Version : Rocheaster, NY - Nazi-type racist city

Tom
02-06-2017, 09:47 AM
February 17, all students MUST wear BLM tee shirts to school or be questioned as to why they did not. btw, the school system is selling BLM tee shirts.

http://www.whec.com/news/black-lives-matter-at-school-day/4390737/

http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=4055&go=4

Hitler made the Jews wear yellow stars, Mayor Lovely Warren add racism and rekindles the hatred of the 1940s. No way any kid of mine would set foot in school that day.

GD Rochester, NY.
The butt hole city of the nation.

wisconsin
02-06-2017, 09:54 AM
My kids would not be going to school on this day.

Appalling.

xtb
02-06-2017, 10:44 AM
My sister has been a teacher in the RCSD for almost 30 years. She said the attitudes and behavior of the students, parents and administrators over the last 8 years have made her job almost unbearable at times. Before that she loved her job. She can't wait to get out of that cesspool.

Inner Dirt
02-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Insane how the education system shoves liberalism down students throats. Especially where attendance is mandatory. It isn't like college where the kids have a choice to switch schools or walk out. When I was in High School and College 40 years ago when political issues were discussed a teacher would explain the beliefs of the different parties, they would NEVER express their opinion, it was up to you to examine the issues and decide who you agreed with. A teacher would not tell you which way they vote even if you asked them.

Inner Dirt
02-06-2017, 11:01 AM
My sister has been a teacher in the RCSD for almost 30 years. She said the attitudes and behavior of the students, parents and administrators over the last 8 years have made her job almost unbearable at times. Before that she loved her job. She can't wait to get out of that cesspool.

Why do you think they call it Crapchester?

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 11:14 AM
February 17, all students MUST wear BLM tee shirts to school or be questioned as to why they did not.I don't get why you said this, since obviously it's untrue.. no one is being MADE to wear t-shirts or anything else. No teacher or student is being MADE to do anything, and can choose how to participate.

Black Lives Matter at School is not affiliated with BLM. Parents and student organizers have come up with this day as a part of Black History Month to create awareness and discussion about black issues. In a school system whose students are 57% black, not sure why folks would consider this offensive or unreasonable.

https://blacklivesmatteratschool.org/?page_id=38

NorCalGreg
02-06-2017, 11:33 AM
I don't get why you said this, since obviously it's untrue.. no one is being MADE to wear t-shirts or anything else. No teacher or student is being MADE to do anything, and can choose how to participate.

Black Lives Matter at School is not affiliated with BLM. Parents and student organizers have come up with this day as a part of Black History Month to create awareness and discussion about black issues. In a school system whose students are 57% black, not sure why folks would consider this offensive or unreasonable.

https://blacklivesmatteratschool.org/?page_id=38

It's so blatantly obvious you don't have a clue "Fantastic" Dan. Your incredibly ignorant statement shows you most likely attended a lily-white suburban school--far removed from the reality of any urban school system.

I went to a predominantly black school all my life--I seriously NEVER went to the restroom between classes--and then there were only a couple that I was even allowed in.

For a white kid to NOT wear that shirt and have the audacity to even show up--would be an open invitation for an ass kicking--and everyone except ignorant white liberals know this.

Get your head out of your ass before attempting to comment on real life.

johnhannibalsmith
02-06-2017, 11:41 AM

For a white kid to NOT wear that shirt and have the audacity to even show up--would be an open invitation for an ass kicking--and everyone except ignorant white liberals know this.

You were either gonna wear it or not. If you put it on just to avoid getting your ass kicked today, you're definitely getting your ass kicked every other day. At least in my experience.

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 11:43 AM
It's so blatantly obvious you don't have a clue "Fantastic" Dan. Your incredibly ignorant statement shows you most likely attended a lily-white suburban school--far removed from the reality of any urban school system.

I went to a predominantly black school all my life--I seriously NEVER went to the restroom between classes--and then there were only a couple that I was even allowed in.

:D I appreciate the big laugh on a Monday :ThmbUp:

Clocker
02-06-2017, 11:44 AM

Even in a predominantly white school, peer pressure would make wearing the shirt virtually mandatory for most kids today.

EMD4ME
02-06-2017, 11:51 AM

This guy knows that hes talking about :ThmbUp:

(Dead serious-not being sarcastic)

Inner Dirt
02-06-2017, 12:25 PM

You will never get a liberal to acknowledge racism coming from a black person toward a white, they won't call it what it is and will make excuses for the behavior. Similar situation had a few black college buddies who did not have a car, they lived in a pretty much 100% black neighborhood. They said it wasn't safe for a white guy by themselves there. When ever we went somewhere together they meet me 1/2 mile from their house in a restaurant parking lot.

Tom
02-06-2017, 01:04 PM

Rottenchester here. :lol:

It is a worthless cesspool of a city.
Still got burned out buildings from the 1967 riots!
They are telling these kids that it is NOT acceptable to say ALL lives matter.
That is exactly what BLM is saying.

Something like a 43% drop out rate, and they are wasting a day of classes for this nonsense??? And the ones that do graduate are dumber than a box of liberals.

Reading, writing, arithmetic......and nothing else until that is adequately taught.

RunForTheRoses
02-06-2017, 01:14 PM
This guy knows that hes talking about :ThmbUp:

(Dead serious-not being sarcastic)

And I agree with you.

RunForTheRoses
02-06-2017, 01:16 PM
It's sick and getting sicker out there:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/31/white-privilege-essay-contest-stirs-up-controversy-in-conn-town.amp.html

xtb
02-06-2017, 01:38 PM

Crapchester, Crapcago, Crapidelphia, Craplanta, all similar.

xtb
02-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Even in a predominantly white school, peer pressure would make wearing the shirt virtually mandatory for most kids today.

There will be pressure on the teachers also, to wear a shirt or pin.

johnhannibalsmith
02-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Rottenchester here. :lol:

It is a worthless cesspool of a city.

I went to Rochester once.

chrisl
02-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Nor Cal: Spot on.

PhantomOnTour
02-06-2017, 03:10 PM
I went to Rochester once.
Once !

FantasticDan
02-06-2017, 03:21 PM
I forgot to comment on the laughable irony of a white guy bitching about not being "allowed" into certain bathrooms at school... :lol:

Inner Dirt
02-06-2017, 04:20 PM
I forgot to comment on the laughable irony of a white guy bitching about not being "allowed" into certain bathrooms at school... :lol:

Real funny, last I checked two wrongs don't make a right.

Clocker
02-06-2017, 04:26 PM

That was back in the days before progressivism and social justice. In our more enlightened times today, he would only have to say that he identified as black, and he would have been welcomed with open arms. :cool:

Tom
02-06-2017, 04:37 PM
And if he identified as a Black Woman.....he could go any-damn where!~:cool:

chrisl
02-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Just like Dan identifies himself as being "FANTASTIC' see it does not matter who you really are, or what you really do, only how you perceive yourself. Total left world thinking..... Go Dan GO..Mr Fantastic

Marshall Bennett
02-06-2017, 05:53 PM
In most of your larger urban area schools, the student body pretty much rules with help from their parents if needed. District meetings revolve around what the parents will tolerate from leaders there. Little gets accomplished because of its liberal inner city nature. Parents resort to shouting obscenities and threats if they aren't pacified.
What these parent's spoiled brats wear to school is the least of problems when the education system has become a complete trainwreck like it has.
Rural America hasn't suffered nearly as bad.

ReplayRandall
02-07-2017, 12:01 AM

It's obvious NCG has LIVED this kind of life, choosing to share his experience. You ever been to Oakland, Danny Boy? My advice to you FD, sometimes you've got to learn when to "stifle".....This is one of those times.

FantasticDan
02-07-2017, 01:25 AM
It's obvious NCG has LIVED this kind of life, choosing to share his experience. You ever been to Oakland, Danny Boy? My advice to you FD, sometimes you've got to learn when to "stifle".....This is one of those times.Yes, I've been to Oakland. What about it? And what exactly am I supposed to be stifling?

Inner Dirt
02-07-2017, 03:01 AM
It's obvious NCG has LIVED this kind of life, choosing to share his experience. You ever been to Oakland, Danny Boy? My advice to you FD, sometimes you've got to learn when to "stifle".....This is one of those times.

Liberals deny the life experience of people who believe differently than them. They want to believe what their party teaches them, not what someone has seen with their own two eyes.

JustRalph
02-07-2017, 03:40 AM

Great post! Exactly how it was in my 60% black high school. 👍 :ThmbUp:

The school system said we were 47% black 47% White......6% other .....

But I owned a calculator.......

xtb
02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
From the vice president of the Rochester School Board.

xtb
02-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Shannon Joy has a daily radio show and broke this story last week.