PDA

View Full Version : VERY SERIOUS TOPIC!!!

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-04-2017, 08:24 PM
WE NEED TO AGREE TO BOYCOTT SARA LEE UNTIL THEY BRING BACK THEIR CHOCOLATE SWIRL CAKE!!!

Hunger strikes! Holding your breath until you turn purple!

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!

NorCalGreg
02-04-2017, 09:59 PM
They discontinued the chocolate swirl cake?

Those bastards!!

As long as pop-tarts are available...I'm good. :D

therussmeister
02-04-2017, 10:19 PM
They discontinued the chocolate swirl cake?
Damn liberals!

barahona44
02-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Damn liberals!
Hold on, chocolate swirl cake is INCLUSIVE, both black and white together. Sara Lee should be celebrating diversity,with cake of color.

Pretty obvious Sara Lee are a bunch of racists.Let's form a pressure group Chocolate Swirl Cake Matters (CSCM)

EasyGoer89
02-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Boycott trump! He's ruining the country he's changing laws to hurt innocent people he's locking up celebs who disagree with him....

Oh wait, nevermind. :D

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-05-2017, 10:22 AM
My wife likes to repeat the story of when we went food shopping together shortly after we got married.

I would spend the time and effort scrutinizing labels, calculating value and cost efficiency. "Look at this," I might say. "Defying logic, it is actually cheaper to buy the smaller size of this product because..." Each item required study and precision logic.

Then we would get to the Sara Lee Chocolate Swirl Pound Cakes, and I would silently fire three of them into the shopping cart before quickly moving on to the next item on the list which would require more careful analysis...

Note: Shortly after that I was banned from going food shopping with her.

MONEY
02-05-2017, 10:41 AM
The Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake has been out of production for about 3 years.
Sara Lee usually responds to customer complaints if they get lots of them.

I remember when they changed the recipe on their Plain Pound Cake that they were overwhelmed with a couple of million complaints. They relented and went back to their original recipe.

On Sara Lee's website today there were only 5 or 6 complaints about the no longer available Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake.

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-05-2017, 11:35 AM
The Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake has been out of production for about 3 years.
Sara Lee usually responds to customer complaints if they get lots of them.

I remember when they changed the recipe on their Plain Pound Cake that they were overwhelmed with a couple of million complaints. They relented and went back to their original recipe.

On Sara Lee's website today there were only 5 or 6 complaints about the no longer available Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake.

I remember how Coca Cola responded when they were overwhelmed with negativity about their short-lived New Coke.

New Coke disappeared and was replaced by Classic Coke -- allegedly the same product that had been replaced by New Coke.

LIES!!

No way Classic Coke is the same product as before. My sympathies to those too young to know how wonderful pre-New-Coke Coke used to be. There was something special about those ice cold 6 1/2 ounce bottles coming out of vending machines on hot summer days after you just finished working up a sweat. "Those were the days, my friend. We thought they'd never end..."

Inner Dirt
02-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Glad I don't have to care, I don't have a sweet tooth. When I was a kid I would trade the Halloween candy I collected for other things.

Red Knave
02-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Note: Shortly after that I was banned from going food shopping with her.
Clever tactic. I may try that. ;)