PDA

View Full Version : Any New...

OntheRail
02-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Acts of Terror in the USA after this date will be on the heads of the LEFTEST LIBERALS Democrats. As hordes pack planes, I prey that none happen... but if they do it's on them.

They strive to destroy... and are giddy about it. If they want a European based Society MOVE TO FRANCE.

boxcar
02-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Acts of Terror in the USA after this date will be on the heads of the LEFTEST LIBERALS Democrats. As hordes pack planes, I prey that none happen... but if they do it's on them.

They strive to destroy... and are giddy about it. If they want a European based Society MOVE TO FRANCE.

Not to mention most especially on the head of the federal district court judge on the 9th circus who put a complete halt to the ban.

woodtoo
02-04-2017, 04:03 PM
POTUS tweet " what is are country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

Clocker
02-04-2017, 04:15 PM
POTUS tweet " what is are country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

The country is coming to a place where the courts can fulfill their function to determine if the actions of the Congress or the President are constitutional. A welcome change from the lawless Obama regime.

P.S. Keep in mind that what Trump calls the "so-called" judge in Seattle was appointed by a Republican president.

woodtoo
02-04-2017, 04:22 PM
so-called judge that's what you say

Tom
02-04-2017, 04:29 PM
He must be a judge - he wears a little black dress.

But OntheRail.....all the previous attacks have been the fault of the left to begin with.

OntheRail
02-04-2017, 05:01 PM
The country is coming to a place where the courts can fulfill their function to determine if the actions of the Congress or the President are constitutional. A welcome change from the lawless Obama regime.

P.S. Keep in mind that what Trump calls the "so-called" judge in Seattle was appointed by a Republican president.

What are the Constitutional Duties of the Federal Government.

First and foremost... Protect the Citizens of THIS Nation and it's Borders.

So was Roberts and he re wrote what was in fact NOT there and handed us ACA. Should of been sent back to Congress.

As for this 9th District Judge... he's a self proclaimed " Social Justus " Judge... injecting his personal views into it...

boxcar
02-04-2017, 05:28 PM

Methinks Trump knows that the DC swamp is owned by Republicans and Dems.
Why else would the RINOs, including Bush, be so hostile toward Trump?

Marshall Bennett
02-04-2017, 05:35 PM

There's still a process of vetting they must take which takes time (sometimes months) in the country they're currently living in. A passport and visa is also required. It's not like the Vietnam evacuation by our military where people just crammed themselves in airplanes and helicopters. Even if they did somehow escape the routine we don't have to allow them in.
This entire news story has been blown out of proportion. No surprise there.

OntheRail
02-04-2017, 05:51 PM
There's still a process of vetting they must take which takes time (sometimes months) in the country they're currently living in. A passport and visa is also required. It's not like the Vietnam evacuation by our military where people just crammed themselves in airplanes and helicopters. Even if they did somehow escape the routine we don't have to allow them in.
ISIS has formed an entire 'industry' out of making fake passports stolen in Iraq, Syria and Libya, officials in France have warned.

Do you believe they will be using this chaotic window that the Liberals have fostered to ply some of these "Fake/Stolen" visa... passports.

I mean really... think about it.

Actor
02-04-2017, 06:03 PM
This sends a message to Trump.

"You were elected President, not King. Your title is Mr. President, not Your Majesty."

It's called DUE PROCESS.

Clocker
02-04-2017, 06:04 PM
so-called judge that's what you say

"So-called judge" was what Trump called him. In a tweet, of course. :p

johnhannibalsmith
02-04-2017, 06:09 PM

:ThmbUp:

Pretty sensible post. Almost unfathomable these days.

Clocker
02-04-2017, 06:11 PM
What are the Constitutional Duties of the Federal Government.

First and foremost... Protect the Citizens of THIS Nation and it's Borders.

Trump's order prohibited the return to this country of legal residents who held green cards. Do you think that is constitutional and protecting our borders? That judge didn't think so.

And as is his habit, Trump attacked the judge.

As for this 9th District Judge... he's a self proclaimed " Social Justus " Judge... injecting his personal views into it...

Any evidence of this? BTW, the judge was appointed by G W Bush.

Tom
02-04-2017, 06:11 PM
This sends a message to Trump.

"You were elected President, not King. Your title is Mr. President, not Your Majesty."

It's called DUE PROCESS.

Did you recycle this from the Obama reign? :D

Gotta say, I did not expect anywhere near as much fun as this ride has been so far! :lol:

chadk66
02-04-2017, 06:23 PM
it'll get overturned

barahona44
02-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Months? Actually,it's more like years.My wife and I Co sponsored her two brothers from the Dominican Republic starting in 1993, they got the OK in 1997.No criminal record, they had jobs lined up working on my wife's brother-in-law's farm and we had more than enough assets to cover them and at least two others if we wanted to.Although frustrating at times , this is the way it should be.I would imagine (and hope)for countries where there is a history of terrorism, the process would be even more thorough.

OntheRail
02-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Months? Actually,it's more like years.My wife and I Co sponsored her two brothers from the Dominican Republic starting in 1993, they got the OK in 1997.No criminal record, they had jobs lined up working on my wife's brother-in-law's farm and we had more than enough assets to cover them and at least two others if we wanted to.Although frustrating at times , this is the way it should be.I would imagine (and hope)for countries where there is a history of terrorism, the process would be even more thorough.
Sure it may appear to take years caused by the volume of people applying. The crux of the matter is... how deep a look are they really given once the file is pulled from top the piles. Is what's important... so a pause in admittance from know areas of anti American views, to review the process is reasonable and prudent. Considering the views of the past Administration... Wouldn't you agree?