PDA

View Full Version : The Bowling Green Massacre

andtheyreoff
02-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Man, I wonder why the Bowling Green massacre wasn't covered?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html?sr=twCNN020317conway-bowling-green0245PMStoryLink&linkId=34089582

Grits
02-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Crickets, gentlemen? :lol:

Kellyanne Conartist strikes again...same old, same old. :lol:

President Trump needs to unload this misinformed, wing it by the seat of her panties liar. She is an embarrassment to his team. Alternative fact presenter that she is.

Please, let this man realize that this mouthpiece is not an asset. That in order for his decisions to be well supported by our nation he must surround himself with quality. Sadly, she has been placed far above her pay grade. Every time she opens her mouth, she puts her foot in it, again. :bang:

It'll be interesting to see how you, gentlemen, can justify this woman's gaffes. Her appointment has nothing to do with any prior administration, so don't even go there..if that's all you've got. Moving forward, admit, instead, that she's a liability.

This story is all over the internet, and not just this morning. The two were convicted and imprisoned long ago. CNN is just one entity carrying the story, so arguments to defend the Conartist wouldn't be logical on that basis either.

barahona44
02-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Man, I wonder why the Bowling Green massacre wasn't covered?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html?sr=twCNN020317conway-bowling-green0245PMStoryLink&linkId=34089582
It was covered.Northern Illinois defeated Bowling Green 67-3 back in November, worst loss for the school since 1966. :)

davew
02-03-2017, 12:12 PM

President Trump needs to unload this misinformed, wing it by the seat of her panties liar. She is an embarrassment to his team. Alternative fact presenter that she is.

Please, let this man realize that this mouthpiece is not an asset. That in order for his decisions to be well supported by our nation he must surround himself with quality. Sadly, she has been placed far above her pay grade. Every time she opens her mouth, she puts her foot in it, again. :bang:

It'll be interesting to see how you, gentlemen, can justify this woman's gaffes. Her appointment has nothing to do with any prior administration, so don't even go there..if that's all you've got. Moving forward, admit, instead, that she's a liability.

This story is all over the internet, and not just this morning. The two were convicted and imprisoned long ago. CNN is just one entity carrying the story, so arguments to defend the Conartist wouldn't be logical on that basis either.

She does not read a prepared speech off a teleprompter. She got a word wrong, she meant terrorists.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conway-i-meant-to-say-bowling-green-terrorists/ar-AAmAqZQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Why would Trump get rid of her? They are like 2 peas in a pod, and they both drive libs batcrap crazy, which is fun to watch by many, including me and others here.

Tom
02-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Yes, funny to watch how desperate CNN is to shed the fake news label.
I think she is great for the job.

NJ Stinks
02-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Yes, funny to watch how desperate CNN is to shed the fake news label.

What? No firing squad? :rolleyes:

Grits
02-03-2017, 12:37 PM
She does not read a prepared speech off a teleprompter. She got a word wrong, she meant terrorists.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conway-i-meant-to-say-bowling-green-terrorists/ar-AAmAqZQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Why would Trump get rid of her? They are like 2 peas in a pod, and they both drive libs batcrap crazy, which is fun to watch by many, including me and others here.

You really believe this was a case of "oh, I meant"? If so, I got beachfront in Idaho, dude.

Conservative or liberal is truly not the point here... it doesn't take a great amount of skill to recognize "in over one's head." Particularly when it's repeated behavior, ie, more alternative facts. :lol::lol::lol:

I like your note--"including me and others here." That's cute.

jk3521
02-03-2017, 12:42 PM

Maybe if she were a little easier on the eyes... Woof !

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/do-denis-leary-and-kellyanne-conway-look-alike-he-thinks-so/490446589

EasyGoer89
02-03-2017, 01:06 PM
CNN is fake news.

Clocker
02-03-2017, 01:07 PM
She is an embarrassment to his team.

I thought she fit right in. :p

She is a political hack. She does what she is paid to do, and as long as Trump thinks she is a plus for his team, he will keep her. Little details like facts don't matter.

Politicians on both sides have never worried about alternative facts, as long as they helped the cause. If and when she becomes a negative factor, she will be gone, to spend more time with her family or to pursue other interests.

Grits
02-03-2017, 01:20 PM
CNN is fake.

So is your username.

EasyGoer89
02-03-2017, 01:24 PM
So is your username.

Good one!

Grits
02-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Good one!

I know. I don't miss much.:lol:

johnhannibalsmith
02-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Seems like her job is to handle the media, Spicer the press, and damn, those gigs have to be about as much fun as being the official O. J. Simpson apologist. Personally, I think she's perfect for the job since she pulls attention to herself and away from the topic of the President's latest perceived blunder, which is possibly a brilliant strategy when what you are supposed to be defending ain't always easy.

EasyGoer89
02-03-2017, 01:51 PM
I know. I don't miss much.:lol:

You're on it for sure! :D

boxcar
02-03-2017, 02:32 PM

What's worse: Gaffes by a president's mouthpiece or gaffes by a president himself? Here are but a few by the anointed one. (And these aren't all of them!)

http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-obama-gaffes-blunders-mistakes-and-stupidities/

I'm still rejoicing that the dumbest, least qualified president of the U.S. is finally history.

ElKabong
02-03-2017, 02:36 PM

57 states, anyone?

Some of you people need a life. Seriously. We had a president that actually made that mistake, and you point to a similar type gaffe from a staffer.

Life is pretty damn good..., going to The Kimball with my wife and another couple, the rest of you be sure to be on the lookout for other unspeakable gaffes by staffers for us... We just can't wait :kiss:

jk3521
02-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Personally, I think she's perfect for the job since she pulls attention to herself and away from the topic of the President's latest perceived blunder, which is possibly a brilliant strategy when what you are supposed to be defending ain't always easy.

Then he should have picked Sarah Palin for the job, not Conway. But then that would have him explaining and covering for what Palin said.

johnhannibalsmith
02-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Then he should have picked Sarah Palin for the job, not Conway. But then that would have him explaining and covering for what Palin said.

I think Trump can sniff out and dismiss an attention whore if anyone can.

davew
02-03-2017, 02:59 PM
You really believe this was a case of "oh, I meant"? If so, I got beachfront in Idaho, dude.

Conservative or liberal is truly not the point here... it doesn't take a great amount of skill to recognize "in over one's head." Particularly when it's repeated behavior, ie, more alternative facts. :lol::lol::lol:

I like your note--"including me and others here." That's cute.

Is your beachfront on a lake?
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/00/b8/83/00b8834e3b8ab4fbb076e6aa53ca554c.jpg

Or is it on a river?
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3168/2953579046_d8778b04e7_z.jpg

delayjf
02-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Had Hillary been elected, all Muslims would be allowed in regardless of their background - and Americans would die.

chrisl
02-03-2017, 06:51 PM
johnhannibalsmith: Really tough guy, calling a woman a "whore'.... Tough guy.

NJ Stinks
02-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Had Hillary been elected, all Muslims would be allowed in regardless of their background - and Americans would die.

Really? You believe this because you prefer to believe it?

Were we just lucky under Obama? Tell us, Delay, was there no vetting under Obama or is the 60 Minutes link below fake news? :rolleyes:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-syrian-refugee-crisis/

boxcar
02-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Really? You believe this because you prefer to believe it?

Were we just lucky under Obama? Tell us, Delay, was there no vetting under Obama or is the 60 Minutes link below fake news? :rolleyes:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-syrian-refugee-crisis/

Of course, there was vetting.

Ques 1: Are you a real Muslim?
Ques 3: Do you hate Jews?
Quest 4: Do you hate the great Satan?

A "yes" to all three gets you in the door. And...as soon as a foot touches down on American soil, the Muslim is considered a "citizen" of this country.

Lemon Drop Husker
02-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Bad choice of words in "massacre".

She meant to say terrorists, but hey, the grandiose looking to blow up anything and everything this administration may do even remotely incorrect is on full watchdog mode.

You do know that the 2 terrorists busted in Bowling Green, KY led to the Obama administration making changes in their vetting and naming the 7 countries that are currently under the extreme vetting under Trumps Executive Order, right?

johnhannibalsmith
02-03-2017, 07:24 PM
johnhannibalsmith: Really tough guy, calling a woman a "whore'.... Tough guy.

Thanks!

I called her an attention whore though. Are you a HuffPo editor?

NJ Stinks
02-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Of course, there was vetting.

Ques 1: Are you a real Muslim?
Ques 3: Do you hate Jews?
Quest 4: Do you hate the great Satan?

A "yes" to all three gets you in the door. And...as soon as a foot touches down on American soil, the Muslim is considered a "citizen" of this country.

Damn shame Obama kept the country as safe as he did, isn't it, Boxcar?

But it doesn't matter. You don't need facts to bitch & moan. :rolleyes:

Lemon Drop Husker
02-03-2017, 07:34 PM

He did?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

Greyfox
02-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Kellyanne is normally very smart, but she was put off her game this morning when Mostpost stated in another thread that he'd rather be on a deserted island with Al Franken than her. ;)

davew
02-03-2017, 07:47 PM
He did?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

That list is not complete - last fall there was a shotgun shooter In a Burlington, WA mall (he came from Turkey) that killed 5.

Quite a few terrorists get 'classified' as workplace violence, mental issues, or some other politically correct ambiguity...

ElKabong
02-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Kellyanne is normally very smart, but she was put off her game this morning when Mostpost stated in another thread that he'd rather be on a deserted island with Al Franken than her. ;)

That last sentence doesn't surprise, does it ;)

RunForTheRoses
02-03-2017, 08:39 PM
That last sentence doesn't surprise, does it ;)

:lol:

Although he would say you were a Dumb Dummy for misconstruing his point.

http://www.icebox.com/?p=533

Track Collector
02-04-2017, 04:14 PM

0bama's plan was/is long-term.

PaceAdvantage
02-07-2017, 03:03 PM

This story is all over the internet, and not just this morning. The two were convicted and imprisoned long ago. CNN is just one entity carrying the story, so arguments to defend the Conartist wouldn't be logical on that basis either. #waronwomen

FantasticDan
02-07-2017, 04:51 PM
0bama's plan was/is long-term.
:lol: Please.. elaborate.. I want more.. :lol: :ThmbUp:

Grits
02-07-2017, 05:04 PM
#waronwomen

I don't like Kellyann Conway and I don't like Betsy DeVos. Dislike of two women doesn't make for war on women. Your male friends, here, in Off Topic say far worse in any given hour. #whatthehelliswrongwithyoutoday

PaceAdvantage
02-07-2017, 05:51 PM
I don't like Kellyann Conway and I don't like Betsy DeVos. Dislike of two women doesn't make for war on women. Your male friends, here, in Off Topic say far worse in any given hour. #whatthehelliswrongwithyoutodayJust pointing out that when men make comments on high-profile women such as you made about Conway, especially white men, especially Republican white men, it's labeled #waronwomen

Was just pointing out the obvious...it really had nothing to do with what you said or who you said it about...you're certainly entitled to your opinion. My post was made to make a point, not to go after you personally.

davew
02-07-2017, 07:05 PM
If a lady talks like that, it used to be called sexist. I have watched some females on MSNBC say stuff I felt was sexist and racist, but I do not know what the new neutered neutral term would be.

Grits
02-07-2017, 08:34 PM
If a lady talks like that, it used to be called sexist. I have watched some females on MSNBC say stuff I felt was sexist and racist, but I do not know what the new neutered neutral term would be.

Are you addressing Mike or me? If me, maybe realize you've got two threads here that are real hoots as far as sexism. The first is who you'd rather be stuck on an island alone with. The other's a crappy worthless joke about two millennials discussing Muslims, Republicans, Islam and women. So unfunny.

I'm not neutered. But if I hang out here in off topic long enough...I can take up sexist habits, too. You know, name calling and all that. :rolleyes: