PDA

View Full Version : GP Rainbow pick 6 carryovers

SG4
02-02-2017, 09:59 PM
I tried a search earlier today but failed to come up with the answers I was looking for, which is what % of a total pool is carried over to the next day if there is no solo winner of the Gulfstream's rainbow 6? I thought this would be pretty cut & dry to determine by looking at charts from one day to the next, but not quite getting the certainty there I expected. I thought I read it had been lowered so that more money was returned each day, but maybe that was for Churchill. I don't know, either way I thought the carry was 15%, but looked more like 24% from the quick estimates I tried. Anyone know the exact figure? Also, takeout is 20% on all days?

SharpCat
02-02-2017, 11:35 PM
I tried a search earlier today but failed to come up with the answers I was looking for, which is what % of a total pool is carried over to the next day if there is no solo winner of the Gulfstream's rainbow 6? I thought this would be pretty cut & dry to determine by looking at charts from one day to the next, but not quite getting the certainty there I expected. I thought I read it had been lowered so that more money was returned each day, but maybe that was for Churchill. I don't know, either way I thought the carry was 15%, but looked more like 24% from the quick estimates I tried. Anyone know the exact figure? Also, takeout is 20% on all days?

60% split among winners, 40% carryover and takeout is 20%

EasyGoer89
02-02-2017, 11:48 PM
Santa Anita has this feature now in their pick 6s but I think less money gets carried and more gets paid out, don't know exact numbers, this is new in So Cal

SG4
02-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Realized the error of my math ways, looks like carryover takeout is actually 30% daily (forgot to remove takeout first before doing the calculations)