PDA

View Full Version : R R Rodriguez 8 horses today @AQU -- 8 for 8 across the board today!!!

TheOracle
02-02-2017, 08:29 PM
R R Rodriguez had 8 entries today at Aqueduct which I find repulsive but they all hit the board so I just have to deal with it as his horses gave you positive returns today!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodeightaqu.jpg

In fact, if you played all of his horses to show you got almost a 50% return on your money per $2 show wager which is much more than his return to win per $2 win wager which was only 27%!!!

You didn't do too badly playing across the board in which case you got a 36% return on your money per $2 win place and show wager!!!

It doesn't happen very often but today you made a decent profit playing his horses if you avoided the win wagers!!!

EMD4ME
02-02-2017, 08:30 PM
If you bet a $100 show parlay, what would you make T ORACLE???

TheOracle
02-02-2017, 09:43 PM

Hey bro,

I calculated the show parlay per $2 show wager to be $25 for the day

As for the $100 show parlay you would have made $1590 on the day!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/rrodeightaqushwprly.jpg

I'm not so sure I would have gotten to $574 and then bet it all on R Rodriguez's horse to hit the board!!!

Holler at your boy

AltonKelsey
02-02-2017, 11:11 PM
No competition from Jacobson.

davew
02-03-2017, 08:29 AM

Questions like this remind me of 'Let it Ride'. Surely everyone here knows that if you are betting into a parimutual system, the pay-offs would become lower until they are return $2.10/$ as bets increase.

If your post was a joke, I apologize.

EMD4ME
02-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Questions like this remind me of 'Let it Ride'. Surely everyone here knows that if you are betting into a parimutual system, the pay-offs would become lower until they are return $2.10/$ as bets increase.

If your post was a joke, I apologize.

No need to apologize. T oracle and I like to giggle here and there. It was a joke :)