Nothing.

Have you been muzzled?

Tom
02-01-2017, 10:43 PM
Or billed for it?

magwell
02-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Nothing.

Have you been muzzled?I guess I have to clarify it for you, I was referring to UC Berkley is that better ?

VigorsTheGrey
02-01-2017, 11:11 PM
I guess I have to clarify it for you, I was referring to UC Berkley is that better ?
What does Milos say that is so terrible to warrant it's suppression?

I read that Milos supports the President....how awful....!

Lemon Drop Husker
02-01-2017, 11:14 PM
I guess I have to clarify it for you, I was referring to UC Berkley is that better ?

Why is that "better"?

Dumbasses protesting and causing property damage and basically rioting?

Is that the "Free Speech" that you refer to as their constitutional right?

Nice job.

magwell
02-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Why is that "better"?

Dumbasses protesting and causing property damage and basically rioting?

Is that the "Free Speech" that you refer to as their constitutional right?

Nice job.Milos supports Trump is that clear now ....nice job smh wake up

Lemon Drop Husker
02-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Milos supports Trump is that clear now ....nice job smh wake up

And what did Milos do?

You did say Free Speech, right?

What Free Speech right has been rioted by the right?

JustRalph
02-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Berkeley

The blue wall is watching

Lemon Drop Husker
02-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Milos supports Trump is that clear now ....nice job smh wake up

So..., it is OK to riot, pillage, set shit on fire, and protest for the left.

I mean, your opinion is the right one, amirite?

The lefties who always claim that you need to walk a mile in another man's shoes, really don't want to do that....

What exactly are you fighting for on this one other than being a douche?

magwell
02-01-2017, 11:31 PM
And what did Milos do?

You did say Free Speech, right?

What Free Speech right has been rioted by the right?What are you talking about ? best to let it go your making a fool of yourself......:rolleyes:

Lemon Drop Husker
02-01-2017, 11:33 PM
What are you talking about ??

:cool:

ebcorde
02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
He can stand on a street corner anywhere and run his mouth. But he wont he's a pussy

VigorsTheGrey
02-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Free speech is problematic...in a country now of 325 million people, no matter what your views are and how much you cherish them, there are going to be literally millions who do not....who's right...? who's wrong...?

If you start rioting and destroying stuff then you will reap the whirlwind of counter-action, and that breeds new conflict in an endless dialectic of fear hate and violence...

...there are a lot of "folks" that like and enjoy that kind of stuff...it gets them going...makes them feel more alive...gives "meaning" to their lives...fighting and dying for a "cause" somehow gives the impression of being raised to a different level...makes "better" those that abuse, in a twisted kind of mental servility...

Lemon Drop Husker
02-02-2017, 12:04 AM
He can stand on a street corner anywhere and run his mouth. But he wont he's a pussy

Where do you live eb?

barahona44
02-02-2017, 12:08 AM
How about next time you explain in your first post what you're talking about, then there will be no need to "clarify" ?

Now, is THAT better?

magwell
02-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Absolutely........:)

baconswitchfarm
02-02-2017, 01:02 AM
I saw a guy hoisting a stomp fascism sign while he was rioting and setting fires to stop a gay man with a different political view from speaking. :bang:

barahona44
02-02-2017, 01:25 AM
I saw a guy hoisting a stomp fascism sign while he was rioting and setting fires to stop a gay man with a different political view from speaking. :bang:
Yiannapolus should be able to speak without violent opposition but he's still a self aggrandizing POS with a long history of vindictive and abusive behavior.

EasyGoer89
02-02-2017, 01:43 AM

I don't understand.

EasyGoer89
02-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Yiannapolus should be able to speak without violent opposition but he's still a self aggrandizing POS with a long history of vindictive and abusive behavior.

Milo talking about the riots

Y-sX5JLwidE

woodtoo
02-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Caught the tail end of a conversation on Kilmeade about some professor
was giving credits to students who protest at Trump rallies. With schools like this who needs an education. :bang: :bang: :mad:

boxcar
02-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Free speech is problematic...in a country now of 325 million people, no matter what your views are and how much you cherish them, there are going to be literally millions who do not....who's right...? who's wrong...?

If you start rioting and destroying stuff then you will reap the whirlwind of counter-action, and that breeds new conflict in an endless dialectic of fear hate and violence...

...there are a lot of "folks" that like and enjoy that kind of stuff...it gets them going...makes them feel more alive...gives "meaning" to their lives...fighting and dying for a "cause" somehow gives the impression of being raised to a different level...makes "better" those that abuse, in a twisted kind of mental servility...

Free speech is problematic only in societies with a totalitarian mentality that insists on political correctness. Remind you of any country close to home?

Clocker
02-02-2017, 11:40 AM

What's problematic? It is real simple. You don't have the right to free speech on other people's property. If you are speaking on your property or with the permission of the property owner (or on public property following the rules), no one has the right to infringe on your right to speak.

There is no question there about right or wrong. Infringement is wrong. Period. The issue is not free speech, it is protection of free speech. And the issue is a nanny state that worries more about offending the delicate sensibilities of immature brats than protecting rights.

who's right...? who's wrong...?

Anyone that won't tolerate the legal expression of views of others is wrong, period.

Marshall Bennett
02-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Milo talking about the riots.
From what I understand there was 1 arrest. Imagine that after watching the news videos. Rioting and setting fires. Violence. Makes you wonder if the police there weren't part of it. :)

classhandicapper
02-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Let's cut to the chaste.

I do not approve of some of the things Louis Farrakhan says. I approve of thoughtful people explaining why some of what he says is divisive and not what we aspire to be as a country. It wouldn't be my approach, but I'd approve of people that disagree with him holding peaceful rallies because of some of what he says.

I would strongly disapprove of riots, violence, attacks on his followers, efforts to censor him at colleges or elsewhere with threats etc..

Now substitute Milo. It's not even the same thing. Milo is like a shock jock that is purposely trying to get strong reactions. Look at the name of his tour. :eek: He's pretty much harmless even if purposely offensive.

I see some crazy stuff on Gab from extreme right wing loons, but it's all venting and verbal. They aren't violent and dangerous except for a miscellaneous guy who's off his meds. The hard left in this country is WAY more dangerous than the people on the right they are having a hissy fit about. Words and thoughts can be offensive, but fires, riots, beatings, suppression of thought, etc.. is scary shit. The left is full of a bunch of dangerous nuts.

Tom
02-02-2017, 12:19 PM
The only good thing to ever come out of Berkley was a full garbage truck.
It is not a university, it is a Russian Collective.

If you graduated from Berkley, you should be deported.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 01:02 PM
One of the complexity of free speech issues is the idea of "control" in the sense that humans very often "lose control" in the contexts of voicing strongly felt attitudes or opinions....it is the consequences of free speech that can be alarming....the Berkley protesters may voice their objections but underneath this exists a very real threat of harm as if to say "we don't want you here and if you walk the streets here we will kick the shit out of you...."

Milos was removed for his own protection, which goes way beyond free speech issues, these protestors want violence because they believe that only violence will "wake Whitey up" to his, said, abuses of coloreds, women, gays, communists, etc, etc...

...the University provides the theatre or the setting, where these actors can spawn in their own dramatic soup, and swim in the sea of chaos that follows, shark like, voraciously devouring what they will, unleashing injustice of their own making, calling up the ancient demons that reside in us all.... There is a crude satisfaction in violence, unquenchable as of yet in humans, to hurt others, it seems, is an unfortunate thread of the human fabric that proves difficult to unwind...

MargieRose
02-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Keep it up, Demos/Lefties...just keep it UP! From the Demo party heads on down to the ignoramuses rioting on your behalf on the streets, your twisted party becomes more and more irrelevant and despised with every dastardly action that you fail to fiercely condemn and with every demeaning word that you spew...Fools!!!!!!

Obama is staring at his legacy. He set the mood right off the bat, when he set out on his "apology" tour, and he's still at it:

“President Obama is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country,” said Kevin Lewis, Obama’s new spokesman. “Citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-backs-protests-erupting-in-response-to-trump-policies/

Clocker
02-02-2017, 02:05 PM
One of the complexity of free speech issues is the idea of "control" in the sense that humans very often "lose control" in the contexts of voicing strongly felt attitudes or opinions....i

Free speech is not complex. It is not even the issue here.

The Bill of Rights, including free speech, was added to the Constitution as a partial but not all-encompassing list of the basic human rights this country recognized. It only says what the federal government can't do to citizens.

"Losing control", as you call it, is not about infringement of free speech. It is a crime against the basic human rights of life, liberty and property. That was not "the consequences of free speech", that was breaking the law, no different than robbery or arson. That is what happened in California, and that is where the police there failed miserably.

woodtoo
02-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Keep it up, Demos/Lefties...just keep it UP! From the Demo party heads on down to the ignoramuses rioting on your behalf on the streets, your twisted party becomes more and more irrelevant and despised with every dastardly action that you fail to fiercely condemn and with every demeaning word that you spew...Fools!!!!!!

Obama is staring at his legacy. He set the mood right off the bat, when he set out on his "apology" tour, and he's still at it:

“President Obama is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country,” said Kevin Lewis, Obama’s new spokesman. “Citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-backs-protests-erupting-in-response-to-trump-policies/
expressing his values to his base again is he, the thugs, rioters, BLM in other words anti-Americans.
I mistakenly thought he may take the high road. Fool me once, fool me twice
I wont get fooled again.

reckless
02-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Or billed for it?

I get billed for it when my bill from Direct TV comes in the mail every month.

I must pay for programming that is hateful, full of lies, racist, anti-women, and downright intellectually insulting. You know the type, those stations and shows from the three major networks, and PBS, CNN, MsNBC, Fusion, BBC America, etc., and I can't say a thing about it. :lol:

woodtoo
02-02-2017, 02:16 PM
When the Tea Party protested it was grandmothers waving flags, when the
Democrat Party protests it burns flags and assaults grandmothers. Not to mention Molotov cocktails and rioting. This will soon change IMHO.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Free speech is not complex. It is not even the issue here.

The Bill of Rights, including free speech, was added to the Constitution as a partial but not all-encompassing list of the basic human rights this country recognized. It only says what the federal government can't do to citizens.

"Losing control", as you call it, is not about infringement of free speech. It is a crime against the basic human rights of life, liberty and property. That was not "the consequences of free speech", that was breaking the law, no different than robbery or arson. That is what happened in California, and that is where the police there failed miserably.

I agree with what you say here....I would like to hear what the gay Milos has to say, and it doesn't bother me one bit that the gay Milos is a Trump supporter....I wish more gay people were Trump supporters...

...and I find it queer that in the SF Bay Area, that utter bastion of gaydom, that one of their own sexual orientation would be so bitterly rejected...what it does is make me want to research Milos, to find out what all the quibble is about....what is wrong with this guy, that so many would take to the streets in violent protest to STOP HIM FROM SPEAKING.....talk about people with their panties tied up in bunches..... Don't they have lives....?

Inner Dirt
02-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Liberals only want free speech if they agree with it.

boxcar
02-02-2017, 03:06 PM
I agree with what you say here....I would like to hear what the gay Milos has to say, and it doesn't bother me one bit that the gay Milos is a Trump supporter....I wish more gay people were Trump supporters...

...and I find it queer that in the SF Bay Area, that utter bastion of gaydom, that one of their own sexual orientation would be so bitterly rejected...what it does is make me want to research Milos, to find out what all the quibble is about....what is wrong with this guy's that so many would take to the streets in violent protest to STOP HIM FROM SPEAKING.....talk about people with their panties tied up in bunches..... Don't they have lives....?

It's all about ideology. Always has been. Always will be. People of the same color, same ethnicity, same religion, same sexual orientation, etc., are just as comfortable devouring a member of their "identity category" who doesn't agree with ideology, as they would who is not such a member.

boxcar
02-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Liberals only want free speech if they agree with it.

They champion free speech when they're speaking. Period.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 04:06 PM
It's all about ideology. Always has been. Always will be. People of the same color, same ethnicity, same religion, same sexual orientation, etc., are just as comfortable devouring a member of their "identity category" who doesn't agree with ideology, as they would who is not such a member.

So what is Milo's ideology.....? Why are these protesters so upset that they won't let him speak...makes me want to hear what he has to say....but I have always been a bit of a contrarien, albeit a very conservative one... :eek:

boxcar
02-02-2017, 04:11 PM
So what is Milo's ideology.....? Why are these protesters so upset that they won't let him speak...makes me want to hear what he has to say....but I have always been a bit of a contrarien, albeit a very conservative one... :eek:

He's a Trumper; therefore, libs cannot allow him to freely speak his mind. Very simple to understand once you can negotiate the maze that passes for most liberals' brains.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 04:22 PM
He's a Trumper; therefore, libs cannot allow him to freely speak his mind. Very simple to understand once you can negotiate the maze that passes for most liberals' brains.
You are right, a Trumper....that's all it takes to bring the wrath of social liberal vindictiveness down upon anyone....The word "Trump" has become a new bellwether that is watched very carefully....is he or is he not a Trumper..? That is the question....the social democrats are in total flights of fear over this guy....a lowly gay supporter of Trump....can you believe it....?

Clocker
02-02-2017, 04:24 PM

It's not about ideology. Most of those demonstrators appear to be UCal drop outs that couldn't spell the word. It's not about Milo. It's about Trump. The children didn't get what they wanted for Xmas (a Hillary doll) so now they are protesting that life is not fair.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 04:40 PM
It's not about ideology. Most of those demonstrators appear to be UCal drop outs that couldn't spell the word. It's not about Milo. It's about Trump. The children didn't get what they wanted for Xmas (a Hillary doll) so now they are protesting that life is not fair.

It's more than that....the has been Obama/ Hillary supporters have a deep seated paranoia of Trump....and they Loath Him, with a very deep primal passion, it is though Trump is the very embodiment of some cosmic Freudian daddy complex, who will wreck havoc upon the world while he is reaching down to grope me at the same time....this is how the women feel about Trump....

....he is much, much, more than just a vile political economic parasite to them, he is a transgressor of rights par excellence, a molester, a BADMAN......this is the tragic/ comedic fantasy of theirs...born out of an unexpected result of the election, ......they were blindsided, yes, but you underestimate how much Trump makes women physically sick....

boxcar
02-02-2017, 04:45 PM
It's more than that....the has been Obama/ Hillary supporters have a deep seated paranoia of Trump....and they Loath Him, with a very deep primal passion, it is though Trump is the very embodiment of some cosmic Freudian daddy complex, who will wreck havoc upon the world while he is reaching down to grope me at the same time....this is how the women feel about Trump....

....he is much, much, more than just a vile political economic parasite to them, he is a transgressor of rights par excellence, a molester, a BADMAN......this is the tragic/ comedic fantasy of theirs...born out of an unexpected result of the election, ......they were blindsided, yes, but you underestimate how much Trump makes women physically sick....

In other words, Trump doesn't stack up to the leftist ideal. It's all about ideology.

chadk66
02-02-2017, 04:45 PM
they behave like and have the mentality of little children. yet they insist on being taken seriously. :lol:. They're true colors are glowing all over the nation.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 04:49 PM
In other words, Trump doesn't stack up to the leftist ideal. It's all about ideology.

The hatred for Trump goes past ideology.....Trump is viewed at a visceral level as a predator....and in the case of women, a sexual predator without equal....what the Left expects and mistakenly scans for from Trump, is RAPE, both politically and literally....

EasyGoer89
02-02-2017, 04:52 PM
The hatred for Trump goes past ideology.....Trump is viewed at a visceral level as a predator....and in the case of women, a sexual predator without equal....

They're all talking points. Weak minded people hear them and parrot them, they aren't being independent thinkers, just muppets.

Marshall Bennett
02-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Makes one wonder if the violence and riots continue and possibly escalate, does Trump call on the national guard? 1970 revisited? Will they be using rubber bullets this time? What if some of these liberal thugs decide to open fire with the real McCoy? Is the guard allowed to switch to real bullets and fire back?
Liberals will claim they have the right to have an upper edge regardless what issue is at hand. It's unfair to counter attack and prevail. Its all relative.

ArlJim78
02-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Bull Hockey. You have no idea the amount of security this guy requires even to show his face in public. In Berkeley last night his supporters or Trump supporters were pepper sprayed or beaten with pipes, just for being in the area, while the police and bystanders watched. You think he could have stood on the corner in Berkely last night and run his mouth? He'd be dead or in a coma today if he had tried that.
Only approved opinions will be tolerated by today's violent fascist democrat party.

boxcar
02-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Bull Hockey. You have no idea the amount of security this guy requires even to show his face in public. In Berkeley last night his supporters or Trump supporters were pepper sprayed or beaten with pipes, just for being in the area, while the police and bystanders watched. You think he could have stood on the corner in Berkely last night and run his mouth? He'd be dead or in a coma today if he had tried that.
Only approved opinions will be tolerated by today's violent fascist democrat party.

And you know what? We very rarely hear a liberal condemn civil disobedience, even when it turns ugly. This goes to the heart of a point I have often made on this forum: The means always justifies their morally "superior" ends.

VigorsTheGrey
02-02-2017, 09:04 PM
And you know what? We very rarely hear a liberal condemn civil disobedience, even when it turns ugly. This goes to the heart of a point I have often made on this forum: The means always justifies their morally "superior" ends.

Don't you mean "The end justifies the means"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequentialism

davew
02-02-2017, 09:15 PM
If Trump defunds UC Berkley, maybe Soros could pick up the extra for training his 'free speech' army. I have to wonder how much they actually get from Wash DC, considering it is part of the University of California system.