PDA

View Full Version : Voting in America

boxcar
01-31-2017, 11:38 AM
The original thread has vanished through a black hole. It was here yesterday because I posted in it. Where it disappeared to only God knows.

But anyhow...this is an interesting story about voter fraud and very broken system. In fact, its brokenness is precisely why Obama refused to enforce the laws that require states to check and update their databases against federal databases. The Dems know the system is broken which makes it easy to exploit by fraudsters. By Obama refusing to enforce existing federal law he has been facilitating this fraud for the last 8 years. I can hardly wait to see what a full blown, thorough investigation will reveal by our new AG.

AP: Trump's voter fraud expert registered in 3 states

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-man-claiming-3m-improper-233240774.html

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 11:49 AM
If you actually bothered to read the thread, you'd have noted that I had marked it for deletion...and today I deleted it...

It's ok if nobody pays any attention to what I write...makes for more of a surprise in the end...

Clocker
01-31-2017, 11:55 AM
The original thread has vanished through a black hole. It was here yesterday because I posted in it. Where it disappeared to only God knows.

It was deleted because the OP was racist and offensive. As was discussed in the thread.

boxcar
If you actually bothered to read the thread, you'd have noted that I had marked it for deletion...and today I deleted it...

It's ok if nobody pays any attention to what I write...makes for more of a surprise in the end...

Well...maybe you marked it for deletion in the off hours. I read the thread for the first 55 posts or so, as I recall. Maybe you deleted it after that.

Also, it easy in your case to not pay much attention to what you write. Just for your info...

PaceAdvantage
Also, it easy in your case to not pay much attention to what you write. Just for your info...Like I said, I'm all for that...carry on.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 11:56 AM
Well...maybe you marked it for deletion in the off hours. I read the thread for the first 55 posts or so, as I recall. Maybe you deleted it after that.I deleted it less than an hour ago...and I gave plenty of advance notice since I posted I was going to delete it YESTERDAY morning/early afternoon.

Thank me very much.

boxcar
01-31-2017, 11:59 AM
It was deleted because the OP was racist and offensive. As was discussed in the thread.

Why wasn't just the offending post(s) taken down instead of an entire thread?
Oh wait...I know...PA used the nuclear option.. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 12:03 PM
Why wasn't just the offending post(s) taken down instead of an entire thread?
Oh wait...I know...PA used the nuclear option.. :rolleyes:It's called making a statement. Next time there won't be a 24 hour warning/comment period.

Inner Dirt
01-31-2017, 12:03 PM

So it is racist and offensive to ask for voter ID?

Clocker
01-31-2017, 12:09 PM
That was not what the OP (original post) was about and that is not why the OP was racist and offensive.

boxcar
01-31-2017, 12:10 PM
I deleted it less than an hour ago...and I gave plenty of advance notice since I posted I was going to delete it YESTERDAY morning/early afternoon.

Thank me very much.

Why even give notice? If the thread was so bloody offensive , why not just put a lock on the thread and be done with? A locked thread pretty much tells the story. And visibly locked thread preempts people for looking for a deleted thread and having to ask questions about it whenever they're not operating on your personal time schedule. But then...that would make too much sense for you, wouldn't it?

And I was gone most of this morning and busy with a mechanic when I returned home. So 'scuse me all to heck for inquiring what happened to the thread after I found some time to look for it because I wanted to post a relevant story to it.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 12:12 PM
You can always fill out the refund form to get your money back from PaceAdvantage.com if you're not satisfied with your purchase... :lol:

Inner Dirt
01-31-2017, 12:20 PM

That was not what the OP (original post) was about and that is not why the OP was racist and offensive.

The left keeps playing the race card and moving the bar on what is considered racist these days, you never know.

boxcar
01-31-2017, 12:21 PM
You can always fill out the refund form to get your money back from PaceAdvantage.com if you're not satisfied with your purchase... :lol:

Quit flattering yourself. This place is worth precisely what the price of admission is -- and not a wooden nickle more.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 12:29 PM
Quit flattering yourself. This place is worth precisely what the price of admission is -- and not a wooden nickle more.Exactly why you should stick your complaint where the sun don't shine.

If this place ain't worth shite, imagine what a complaint about something that ain't worth shite is worth? :lol:

MONEY
01-31-2017, 12:34 PM
The left keeps playing the race card and moving the bar on what is considered racist these days, you never know.
I have never voted for Obama & I did not vote for Hillary, but I am the one that complained about the content of the Original Post.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 12:39 PM
The left keeps playing the race card and moving the bar on what is considered racist these days, you never know.I complained about it too...am I a liberal? God I hope so...I would love to be a liberal AND a right-wing loon all at the same time! :jump:

boxcar
01-31-2017, 01:10 PM
Exactly why you should stick your complaint where the sun don't shine.

If this place ain't worth shite, imagine what a complaint about something that ain't worth shite is worth? :lol:

Well...you see, we finally agree on something: The worth(lessness) of your joint. Have you every considered an upgrade to a professional moderator?

boxcar
01-31-2017, 01:13 PM
I complained about it too...am I a liberal? God I hope so...I would love to be a liberal AND a right-wing loon all at the same time! :jump:

Such are often considereates "moderates". You mean, you're really not conflicted in that way? :eek:

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 01:24 PM
Well...you see, we finally agree on something: The worth(lessness) of your joint.Says the person who has spent a helluva a lot of time here...

Continue making a fool of yourself...it's entertaining as usual.

boxcar
01-31-2017, 01:32 PM
Says the person who has spent a helluva a lot of time here...

Continue making a fool of yourself...it's entertaining as usual.

I spend time here only because the price is right -- and I also understand that one can always expect to get what one pays for -- equal value for equal value. You're living proof of this maxim.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 01:39 PM
I'm living proof of what maxim? I get back more than I put into this place.

#winning

boxcar
01-31-2017, 02:10 PM
I'm living proof of what maxim? I get back more than I put into this place.

#winning

Try to keep up. I wasn't alluding to your delusions of what you think you get back.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Try to keep up. I wasn't alluding to your delusions of what you think you get back.I wasn't talking delusions. I was talking cold hard cash. Profit. Getting back more moola than you invest. You know...

#winning

Try and keep up. You won't win with me on this tangent, the hole you've dug is too big for even you...but try and keep up anyway.

boxcar
01-31-2017, 02:23 PM
I wasn't talking delusions. I was talking cold hard cash. Profit. Getting back more moola than you invest. You know...

#winning

Try and keep up. You won't win with me on this tangent, the hole you've dug is too big for even you...but try and keep up anyway.

I still wasn't referring to you or your alleged profits. But you're too dense to understand it. Perhaps all that "cold hard cash" has frozen your mind to the state of numbness?

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 02:26 PM
I still wasn't referring to you or your alleged profits. But you're too dense to understand it. Perhaps all that "cold hard cash" has frozen your mind to the state of numbness?Perhaps. Perhaps I don't have enough Jesus in me, is that it, friend?

I get what you were saying though. You get equal value for equal value.

It costs you nothing to post here, thus you get nothing of value out of it.

Which still doesn't make sense, because that means you're simply wasting the moments of your life that you spend here.

And with that, I offer you a hearty congrats. You're wasting your life while at the same time, enabling me to make money off of it...to that I say, once again:

#winning

boxcar
01-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Perhaps. Perhaps I don't have enough Jesus in me, is that it, friend?

I get what you were saying though. You get equal value for equal value.

It costs you nothing to post here, thus you get nothing of value out of it.

Which still doesn't make sense, because that means you're simply wasting the moments of your life that you spend here.

And with that, I offer you a hearty congrats. You're wasting your life while at the same time, enabling me to make money off of it...to that I say, once again:

#winning

You don't get squat! All that money has truly frozen your brain. What "value" I get is your unprofessionalism in running this joint (in more ways more than one, I might add). And I'm okay with that because I don't pay you diddly squat to make a fool of yourself and run a mediocre sight at best. I get what I pay for: equal value for equal value. Why do I stay here after all these years? The short answer: It ain't you; it's others.

barn32
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM
I just spoke with Jesus, and he told me that he does not approve of this thread.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2017, 02:54 PM
You don't get squat! All that money has truly frozen your brain. What "value" I get is your unprofessionalism in running this joint (in more ways more than one, I might add). And I'm okay with that because I don't pay you diddly squat to make a fool of yourself and run a mediocre sight at best. I get what I pay for: equal value for equal value. Why do I stay here after all these years? The short answer: It ain't you; it's others.I never thought you stayed here because of me personally, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.

So you are admitting you get something more out of this place then you put in...thus negating your original statement.

You're all over the place....moving those goalposts like you often do when your argument is going nowhere.

I'll let you have the last word. Have a blessed day.

boxcar
01-31-2017, 04:03 PM
I never thought you stayed here because of me personally, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.

So you are admitting you get something more out of this place then you put in...thus negating your original statement.

You're all over the place....moving those goalposts like you often do when your argument is going nowhere.

I'll let you have the last word. Have a blessed day.

Nope, I never said that. I said I get EQUAL VALE when it comes to commander-in-chief of this place. What part of "equal" don't you get? (A rhetorical question since you obviously don't understand other things.)

Also, what I "put in", I leave to others to judge, just as I discern the value of what others put in.

davew
01-31-2017, 04:04 PM
Although paper ballots make computer hacking impossible, you would think that computers could verify if someone is still living, where their current address is, whether they are a US citizen, and if they have any reason to be ineligible to vote (?felony?).

I realize states like to have their autonomy, but a national database would also help detect fraud in other programs. I used to have a neighbor who bounced between Texas and Minnesota - I strongly suspect she and her 4 kids were receiving benefits in both states.

Inner Dirt
01-31-2017, 06:04 PM
I complained about it too...am I a liberal? God I hope so...I would love to be a liberal AND a right-wing loon all at the same time! :jump:

I did not see the original post, excuse me. It could have been someone upset in our PC world saying Mexican men like to eat hot peppers.