PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump mocks man for crying

davew
01-30-2017, 02:42 PM
When will the travesty end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKxGDvM_Mk0

wisconsin
01-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Schumer was putting on a show. Was he crying when Obama did this? Did he cry when Clinton addressed congress about this stuff in 1995?

Give me a break.

EasyGoer89
01-30-2017, 02:45 PM
People who are lashing out at trump are thinking that trump is to blame for their lashiness, but it's their emotional 'softness' that is the culprit.

It's not Trumps fault that millions of Americans are as soft as Charmin.

Toughen up people, this is a you problem not a Trump problem.

TJDave
01-30-2017, 03:03 PM
People who are lashing out at trump are thinking that trump is to blame for their lashiness, but it's their emotional 'softness' that is the culprit.

Lashiness?

rastajenk
01-30-2017, 03:04 PM
I like it. :ThmbUp:

chadk66
01-30-2017, 03:05 PM
typical snowflake. thinks it's all great when their side does it but gets all butt hurt when it happens to them. kind of like the freedom of speech thing. they're all for it as long as it isn't something they don't like

EasyGoer89
01-30-2017, 03:05 PM
Lashiness?

New word I invented :D

Inner Dirt
01-30-2017, 03:11 PM

It's not Trumps fault that millions of Americans are as soft as Charmin.

Toughen up people, this is a you problem not a Trump problem.

Liberals are fine until they can't shove their beliefs down everyone's throat. True story, two liberals I communicate with frequently who knew how much I despised Hillary told me "when she was elected" life would go on, the sun would come up in the morning blah,blah,blah. I said I will have trouble seeing the hag's face everywhere it will be unavoidable. Once again I was assured I am making a big deal over nothing and told to "get over it."

Then the election happened,..................Trump's victory has made one extremely angry and the other one shocked and in disbelief, to the point of feeling personally effected. I reminded both of them what the told me before the election. You would never guess that they both denied saying anything about life would go one no matter who won.

boxcar
01-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Liberals are fine until they can't shove their beliefs down everyone's throat. True story, two liberals I communicate with frequently who knew how much I despised Hillary told me "when she was elected" life would go on, the sun would come up in the morning blah,blah,blah. I said I will have trouble seeing the hag's face everywhere it will be unavoidable. Once again I was assured I am making a big deal over nothing and told to "get over it."

Then the election happened,..................Trump's victory has made one extremely angry and the other one shocked and in disbelief, to the point of feeling personally effected. I reminded both of them what the told me before the election. You would never guess that they both denied saying anything about life would go one no matter who won.

The next time you communicate with your two liberal buddies or acquaintances, tell them this: Trump is Obama's legacy.

EasyGoer89
01-30-2017, 03:17 PM

Tell them that hillarys main talking points late in the election was ACCEPT THE RESULTS. I'm pretty sure there was a total of 0 hillary fans who weren't up in arms over Trumps refusal to 'accept the results'

Tell these friends of yours that a random guy on a horse racing message board said they're being disingenuous, of course they were on the 'accept the results' side when Hillary said it. They all were, every last one of them.

davew
01-30-2017, 03:31 PM
Schumer was putting on a show. Was he crying when Obama did this? Did he cry when Clinton addressed congress about this stuff in 1995?

Give me a break.

But 0bama only did it for 6 months, not 3

Robert Fischer
01-30-2017, 04:05 PM
There's no crying in baseball.

anotherCAfan
01-30-2017, 04:20 PM
The OP should watch Bill Maher's ending monologue from last Friday night's Real Time with Bill Maher.

Bill Maher succinctly called his fellow liberals to task about sensitivity and snowflake behavior and what not.

Safe spaces and snowflakes are out of control.

chadk66
01-30-2017, 04:23 PM
The next time you communicate with your two liberal buddies or acquaintances, tell them this: Trump is Obama's legacy.:lol:

Marshall Bennett
01-30-2017, 05:27 PM
Liberals are taking this post-election thing really hard. What ails them so is the fact they thought they'd won, were prepared to dance and celebrate, and then disaster struck. :D Think of a baby having its pacifier pulled at the speed of light. A spoiled rotten brat having its face slapped by an angry Mike Tyson.
Gotta love it. :lol:

Inner Dirt
01-30-2017, 05:42 PM
Liberals are taking this post-election thing really hard. What ails them so is the fact they thought they'd won, were prepared to dance and celebrate, and then disaster struck. :D Think of a baby having its pacifier pulled at the speed of light. A spoiled rotten brat having its face slapped by an angry Mike Tyson.
Gotta love it. :lol:

To put it in the perspective of a horse player I guess it was like almost 30 years ago when I laid down a max bet of $400 at the time on a 10-1 shot, the horse's name doesn't come to mind. It got an easy lead in a route and was drawing away by a half dozen past the 1/16 pole, 70 yards to go it takes a bad step bounces off the rail and dumps the jockey. I guess the Clinton supporters should have just yelled f**k, kicked a trash can and went to the bar for a double shot of Jack. I think that was better than balling like a baby like I saw Clinton supporters doing on election night.

Tom
01-30-2017, 08:37 PM
What a tool Schumer is!
Fake tears, big drams from a little man.

davew
01-30-2017, 09:11 PM
What a tool Schumer is!

Misery loves company, and he is changing his message to what he feels his party wants/needs right now....

VigorsTheGrey
01-30-2017, 10:17 PM
The next time you communicate with your two liberal buddies or acquaintances, tell them this: Trump is Obama's legacy.

Insightful, succinct.....True....!

Tom
01-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Misery loves company, and he is changing his message to what he feels his party wants/needs right now....

UpChuckie has always put party ahead of country.
And TV airtime ahead of GOD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

EasyGoer89
01-30-2017, 11:03 PM
What a tool Schumer is!

Trump needs a nickname for him.

Cryin chuck

Fat Amy's lackey

Any others?

OntheRail
01-30-2017, 11:08 PM
What a tool Schumer is!
Now we know why Dem's carry Hot Sauce in their purses... tears on demand, :lol: