PDA

View Full Version : Mainstream Media Will be Wearing Egg on Face.

boxcar
01-27-2017, 12:20 PM
We all know how the MM mocked and ridiculed Trump's allegations about voting fraud. First thing out of their mouth: "Where's the evidence"? (You see when a Republican makes a charge, evidence is required; but when leftists make a charge, the charge is valid on the face of it merely because of its seriousness.) :rolleyes:

Then the second thing out of their mouth was a challenge by some reporterette at a press conference to the effect that this is such a serious charge that the WH should order an investigation into voter fraud. Of course, the next day, Trump grants the media their wish with his announcement. (The press should be careful for what it wishes for!)

And this brings me to today's relevant story on this topic:

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

And it was this many just from those who admitted to voting illegally. How many more voted who would not admit it?

I cannot wait until the DOJ looks into this issue. Then I predict the mainstream media will truly regret demanding an investigation.

EasyGoer89
01-27-2017, 12:34 PM
They won't wear egg because they're immune to it at this point, they have spewed hundreds if not thousands of hours of factually incorrect fake info that they have been called on and yet they keep spewing it while not acknowledging how wrong they have been in the last year or so. If they were normal and human they might blush and say oops yeah we were wrong bad on us we will try and be better but no it's just a smear campaign against trump and they just jump from one wrong fake story to the next without missing a beat.

They have stopped trying to be right or accurate, they're not even trying anymore it's just make things up at a rapid rate and spew as much garbage as possible and hope people don't notice or call them on it

davew
01-27-2017, 12:39 PM
haven't you been watching the news? there has never been more than a couple cases of voting irregularity.

compare that to the evidence of Russian hacking in the elections -> at least 17 national security organizations all agree :D

that's funny because at least 17 news organizations all agreed Hillary would be the new president on the morning of the elections :D :D

boxcar
01-27-2017, 01:17 PM
They won't wear egg because they're immune to it at this point, they have spewed hundreds if not thousands of hours of factually incorrect fake info that they have been called on and yet they keep spewing it while not acknowledging how wrong they have been in the last year or so. If they were normal and human they might blush and say oops yeah we were wrong bad on us we will try and be better but no it's just a smear campaign against trump and they just jump from one wrong fake story to the next without missing a beat.

They have stopped trying to be right or accurate, they're not even trying anymore it's just make things up at a rapid rate and spew as much garbage as possible and hope people don't notice or call them on it

Just because the MM is oblivious to their egg mask doesn't mean that very many people in the U.S. will not be able to clearly see it.

Tom
01-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Just because the MM is oblivious to their egg mask doesn't mean that very many people in the U.S. will not be able to clearly see it.

boxcar
01-27-2017, 01:47 PM
Just how I like my eggies -- but only on a plate. :D

EasyGoer89
01-27-2017, 02:06 PM

Let's hope!

jk3521
01-27-2017, 02:23 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Fake news goes both ways. The Washington Times is a newspaper owned by the Unification Church. David Keene is the "opinion editor".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Keene

Don't trust any news source. Think for yourself!

They all have an agenda ! Think for yourself !

Clocker
01-27-2017, 02:32 PM

Fake news goes both ways. The Washington Times is a newspaper owned by the Unification Church. David Keene is the "opinion editor".

Don't trust any news source. Think for yourself !

Without judging the author or the source, the description of the methodology as described in the article itself looks questionable. I would have to see a lot more about the "study" before giving it any credibility.

While there is no doubt that voting fraud exists, the reasons that it can exist (no voter ID, etc.) make it extremely difficult to compute any accurate measure of the extent.

boxcar
01-27-2017, 03:53 PM

Don't trust any news source. Think for yourself!

They all have an agenda ! Think for yourself !

Conservatives in all walks of life, in all professions tend, for the most part, to think for themselves. I would trust the WT long before I would any liberal rag. And besides, I have to think that story is out there from multiple sources.

And one more thing, sir: When the MM tells us that there is no voter fraud, you can bank on it that they're lying through their teeth! All you have to do with the MM is go the opposite way to get to the truth.

boxcar
01-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Without judging the author or the source, the description of the methodology as described in the article itself looks questionable. I would have to see a lot more about the "study" before giving it any credibility.

While there is no doubt that voting fraud exists, the reasons that it can exist (no voter ID, etc.) make it extremely difficult to compute any accurate measure of the extent.

I'm not so sure about that. I heard that John Fund wrote an excellent book on "Stealing Elections..." that is well supported with facts and statistics. If I could only find the time, I'd love to read his work.

jk3521
01-27-2017, 06:27 PM
Conservatives in all walks of life, in all professions tend, for the most part, to think for themselves. I would trust the WT long before I would any liberal rag. And besides, I have to think that story is out there from multiple sources.

And one more thing, sir: When the MM tells us that there is no voter fraud, you can bank on it that they're lying through their teeth! All you have to do with the MM is go the opposite way to get to the truth.

Never said there wasn't any voter fraud, there's always someone out there trying to get an edge , especially when the stakes are so high. I don't completely trust anyone, especially politicians. But I don't trust media either. They all have their own agenda , liberal press and conservative press. All are bottom feeders. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

JustRalph
01-27-2017, 06:48 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/27/gregg-phillips-votestand-app-claims-have-proof-millions-illegal-votes

Should be interesting

boxcar
01-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Never said there wasn't any voter fraud, there's always someone out there trying to get an edge , especially when the stakes are so high. I don't completely trust anyone, especially politicians. But I don't trust media either. They all have their own agenda , liberal press and conservative press. All are bottom feeders. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

I don't completely trust everyone either, but by the same token I try to not toss out babies with the dirty water. Liberals have a significantly longer track record of dishonest reporting.

Furthermore, you have to think through people's positions. Why is it only the liberals who have zero regard for protecting the integrity of legal votes in this country -- zero regard for even the potentiality of dishonest people diluting legal votes with illegal ones? Since when in civilized societies are people who are unknown to other people or institutions presumed to be trustworthy?

Tom
01-28-2017, 10:18 AM
WE do have hard proof the dems fixed their own primary against Bernie.....seems like enough right ther to investigate.

An investigation will only hurt some one if they are caught. And, the dems, how many time have theu been caught this election? :lol:

Investigate and let the chip fall where they may.
It is funny how many are SCARED to do it. That is SCAREDD

davew
01-28-2017, 01:31 PM
WE do have hard proof the dems fixed their own primary against Bernie.....seems like enough right ther to investigate.

An investigation will only hurt some one if they are caught. And, the dems, how many time have theu been caught this election? :lol:

Investigate and let the chip fall where they may.
It is funny how many are SCARED to do it. That is SCAREDD

When you are fighting for the right cause, it does not matter what rules or laws you break.

classhandicapper
01-28-2017, 02:09 PM
This stuff is not complicated. People have to show IDs or give their SS number to do all sorts of things that aren't significant to our democracy. Yet some people will make up all sorts of reasons why an ID is some kind of serious infringement on civil liberties etc... It's all bullshit. The democrats know there are illegals voting (Obama even encouraged it). They know that people are voting multiple times. I have personally seen the names of relatives in my voting precinct even though none of them have even lived in NYC for decades.

How many illegal votes were cast in this election is anyone's guess.

However, if you are a reasonable person you want our elections to be fair and to be held according to the law. If you a person that only cares about winning and advancing your agenda, you are behaving poorly. It's that simple.

boxcar
01-28-2017, 02:24 PM
When you are fighting for the right cause, it does not matter what rules or laws you break.

Leftists believe the "right" cause always justifies the means to achieve the desired end.

Saratoga_Mike
01-28-2017, 03:26 PM
This stuff is not complicated. People have to show IDs or give their SS number to do all sorts of things that aren't significant to our democracy. Yet some people will make up all sorts of reasons why an ID is some kind of serious infringement on civil liberties etc...

Condescension/patronization -- the left thinks minorities aren't capable of obtaining govt-issued IDs.

davew
01-28-2017, 03:29 PM
Condescension/patronization -- the left thinks minorities aren't capable of obtaining govt-issued IDs.

Does that mean they are not capable of obtaining government benefits?

Saratoga_Mike
01-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Does that mean they are not capable of obtaining government benefits?

I'm not sure the two acts are equivalent, but I would require a govt-issued ID before any type of government benefit was awarded, whether the recipient is white, black or Hispanic.

classhandicapper
01-28-2017, 04:02 PM

I would believe that's the primary concern if our former POTUS (God if feels good to say former) wasn't out there encouraging illegals to vote before the election. The borders are wide open and we don't have any kind of ID because democrats want to flood the country with more people that will vote for them. They don't care about the economic or social impacts. They don't care about budgets, local schools, local healthcare, crime, etc... That's why they were just against Cubans coming in. Cubans vote for republicans.

If you are legitimately worried about uneducated not people being able to get and keep some kind of photo ID, then do something to make it easier. When they file for social services make voting registration and ID cards available and easy.

I'm calling BS. The left is FOS and the media is 10x worse for not only going along with it, but attacking people that have an endless number of valid and rational reasons for wanting controlled immigration and IDs.

Saratoga_Mike
01-28-2017, 04:07 PM
Over the past decade, the Cuban vote has moved more toward the Dem Party, not the monolith it once was. That said, Trump did win the Cuban vote in Florida, not sure about nationally (assume he did).