PDA

View Full Version : Irreleventization

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-26-2017, 11:26 AM
I just made up a new word. Call Funk & Wagnalls and have them add it to the their next dictionary.

Meaning and Usage? You will understand the meaning as I use a version of the word in the following sentence.

I loved the way President Trump irreleventized the women-who-did-not-vote-for-Trump march in his ABC interview.

I remain steadfast in my strong support despite knowing he will continue to let his ego influence things he says. However, on things that are important to the American people, he is doing a great job -- so far.

Concerns are potential weakening on fringe issues of illegal immigrants and health care. But we shall see.

boxcar
01-26-2017, 12:32 PM
Concerns are potential weakening on fringe issues of illegal immigrants and health care. But we shall see.

Huh? "Fringe issues"? Are you feeling okay?

NJ Stinks
01-26-2017, 12:56 PM

Obviously, Jesse is suffering hallucinations and has been ever since I met him.

chadk66
01-26-2017, 12:59 PM
I love how he is making the main stream media irrelevant also:ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
01-26-2017, 01:05 PM
I love how he is making the main stream media irrelevant also:ThmbUp:

Just because you say it is so means little.

MargieRose
01-26-2017, 04:55 PM
“They [the media] are not becoming irrelevant, but they are getting to the point where they are worse than irrelevant.”

“They’re the scourge of the American people.”

—Andrew Breitbart (http://www.conservapedia.com/Andrew_Breitbart)

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-27-2017, 12:01 PM

"Fringe" as in he seems a little less tough on ALL illegal aliens. But I can live with it as long as he builds the wall and removes the criminal element that the Democrats use to bolster their voting ranks.