PDA

View Full Version : Trump Co-opting Union Support Under Dems' Noses

boxcar
01-24-2017, 01:28 PM
Trump Wins The Unions: Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal, Labor Chiefs Describe "Incredible" Meeting With Trump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-23/labor-unions-pivot-praise-trumps-tpp-withdrawal-describe-meeting-president-incredibl

This has to piss Obama off royally. Also, there is some white female moonbat (her name escapes me at the moment) who is "auditioning" for the DNC chair bragging that she is gong to shut white people up. She promised to shut white workers down who deny they are racists -- and to listen only to people of color, etc.. Now...why do I bring this moonbat's strategy up in this post? Because the vast majority of union workers are white! It seems that that the Democrat Party is so fractured from imploding that they're willing to risk isolating the majority of voters in this country in order to double-down on their own racist identity politics strategy. We should only hope and pray that this moonbat gets the job!

Great example of what PA has described as a significant paradigm shift! Union workers live off the money they make and not the stupid, vile, idiotic rantings of mad women or the Dems strategy of identity politics.

woodtoo
01-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Shes giving a Keith Ellison dishonest run for the money. And are doubling down on dumb. I love it.

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2017, 01:33 PM
These were mostly private sector unions, not public sector, yes? Thought that's what I heard on TV yesterday...

Tom
01-24-2017, 01:56 PM
Anyone heard from mostie?
We better check in on him......

ebcorde
01-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Trump Wins The Unions: Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal, Labor Chiefs Describe "Incredible" Meeting With Trump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-23/labor-unions-pivot-praise-trumps-tpp-withdrawal-describe-meeting-president-incredibl

This has to piss Obama off royally. Also, there is some white female moonbat (her name escapes me at the moment) who is "auditioning" for the DNC chair bragging that she is gong to shut white people up. She promised to shut white workers down who deny they are racists -- and to listen only to people of color, etc.. Now...why do I bring this moonbat's strategy up in this post? Because the vast majority of union workers are white! It seems that that the Democrat Party is so fractured from imploding that they're willing to risk isolating the majority of voters in this country in order to double-down on their own racist identity politics strategy. We should only hope and pray that this moonbat gets the job!

Great example of what PA has described as a significant paradigm shift! Union workers live off the money they make and not the stupid, vile, idiotic rantings of mad women or the Dems strategy of identity politics.

well at least you admit you are dazzled by the Bullshit.
Union workers and billionaires on the same page, yeah right

chadk66
01-24-2017, 02:04 PM
I think we are all going to be amazed at the things he does or gets done. The libs will turn inside out if he becomes the darling of the unions.:D

Clocker
01-24-2017, 02:11 PM
These were mostly private sector unions, not public sector, yes?

I don't think that SEIU or AFSCME are worried about competitive imports or having their jobs out-sourced off shore.

Yet. :rolleyes:

boxcar
01-24-2017, 02:19 PM
These were mostly private sector unions, not public sector, yes? Thought that's what I heard on TV yesterday...

Probably so, but that's a start!

boxcar
01-24-2017, 02:21 PM

I'm as "dazzled" as the union chiefs who attended that meeting. :p

ebcorde
01-24-2017, 02:27 PM
I'm as "dazzled" as the union chiefs who attended that meeting. :p

sorry, slow down cowboy.. I admit it LOOKS good. He's taking names maybe he's a genius. Time will tell

johnhannibalsmith
01-24-2017, 02:40 PM

...and less than 30 minutes later... guess that's how long it takes to read...

sorry, slow down cowboy.. I admit it LOOKS good. He's taking names maybe he's a genius...

boxcar
01-24-2017, 02:56 PM
sorry, slow down cowboy.. I admit it LOOKS good. He's taking names maybe he's a genius. Time will tell

Immaterial on how you think it looks. The only relevant thing is how the union leaders perceived the meeting. (Of course, you could always email those leaders and warn them about cozying up too close to Trump.)