PDA

View Full Version : Good value in 3rd AQU 1/22

Twin Double
01-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Anyone have any strong opinions in the 3rd at Aqueduct? I'm thinking the :8: Ballivor could be a great value play. Especially if he goes off at anything near the morning line. Good excuse last race, switch to Cornelio, and second race off layoff. If can get 8-1, looking like maybe it time to send it in, considering how cheap and inconsistent the rest of the field is.

NorCalGreg
01-22-2017, 12:54 AM
Anyone have any strong opinions in the 3rd at Aqueduct? I'm thinking the :8: Ballivor could be a great value play. Especially if he goes off at anything near the morning line. Good excuse last race, switch to Cornelio, and second race off layoff. If can get 8-1, looking like maybe it time to send it in, considering how cheap and inconsistent the rest of the field is.

Will the games ever cease on this board?

Twin Double
01-22-2017, 12:57 AM
Will the games ever cease on this board?
No games, is posting that a no no? I'm new so I apologize if broke some kind of rule.

Seems like a solid play, enough speed, class level fits, etc... But I must be over looking something with the ML as high as it is

EasyGoer89
01-22-2017, 02:51 AM

I think that horse is ok, seemed to have nice reach late on the wrong lead, has a chance.

NorCalGreg
01-22-2017, 05:03 AM
No games, is posting that a no no? I'm new so I apologize if broke some kind of rule.

Seems like a solid play, enough speed, class level fits, etc... But I must be over looking something with the ML as high as it is

Don't think there actually is a rule against making up different screen names-it gets old and obvious after awhile.

This message board seems to be your entire life...more people than you can imagine, already know this. This charade can't be healthy.

People in the internet have always been making up tales of their fantasy self--you've moved in. Instead of fake outrage of this post, EMD...think about it.

It's not normal, bro

Twin Double
01-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Don't think there actually is a rule against making up different screen names-it gets old and obvious after awhile.

This message board seems to be your entire life...more people than you can imagine, already know this. This charade can't be healthy.

People in the internet have always been making up tales of their fantasy self--you've moved in. Instead of fake outrage of this post, EMD...think about it.

It's not normal, bro

You have me confused with someone else. I never created a screen name on here in my life. I thought this forum was for people who want to have intelligent conversations about horse racing and handicapping. Not sure what caused or where your accusations come from. None of the few posts I made are trolling or spam etc.. Please explain how creating a thread about database ideas and possible overlay in the third at Aqueduct is me fantasizing. Geez Although getting 8-1 on the :8: today at AQU is fantasizing.

EMD4ME
01-22-2017, 10:25 AM

It's not normal, bro

Oh my lord, NCG, you've lost your mind bro. :rolleyes: I PM'd you to ask you what you meant by your post (#2) as I wanted to answer this poor poster but hesitated as maybe you knew something. You didn't reply....and now I see what you're up to.

You're pathetic.

EMD4ME
01-22-2017, 10:26 AM

I am using your horse as a cover in picks. Was slightly tapped at the gate and the track was pro speed/inside. I just happen to love the 2 in that race and think it will take a combination of things to beat the 2.

Good luck with NCG, when someone starts capping and taking his attention away, he tends to go postal.

cj
01-22-2017, 12:02 PM

It's not normal, bro

What in the world are you talking about? Who do you think this poster "is"?

MONEY
01-22-2017, 12:16 PM
The scratch of #5 made #8 a player in this race, but adding 9 lbs won't help.
Posts #s 8 and over have only won at 3% on the inner track.
Every horse in this race has a reason to win & lose.

#1. -9 lbs & inside post. Slows down after 6 furlongs.
#2. Might wire the field. Lost at 16K, cost $140,000.
#3. 11 lbs off. Awful jockey.
#4. Early kick last race, likes Aqueduct. Has not been close.
#6. Throwout last 2 (Muddy & Turf), 1st time claimer. Cost $100,000.
#7. Highest last race Bris speed figure. Cost $130,000.
#8. 1st off claim & trouble last race. Adds 9 lbs.
#9. E type horses win 45% of races at this distance. Always loses ground.
#10. 1st time claimer. Outside post.

I like #s 2 & 1, but I'm usually wrong.

Good Luck

Maximillion
01-22-2017, 12:19 PM
I like Ballivor here too....with a better start and just mild improvement i think he can easily make up the 3 he lost to Motown Sound and should offer better odds as well.

Twin Double
01-22-2017, 12:33 PM
I like Ballivor here too....with a better start and just mild improvement i think he can easily make up the 3 he lost to Motown Sound and should offer better odds as well.

That's my logic as well. The :2: wil be a force to reckon with here though since the Ortiz/Asmussen combo very dangerous in these spots. But if can get a price of 4 or 5 -1 on the :8: he's worth a win bet investment. I definitely won't be leaving the :2: off my horizontal wagers though.

NorCalGreg
01-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Oh my lord, NCG, you've lost your mind bro. :rolleyes: I PM'd you to ask you what you meant by your post (#2) as I wanted to answer this poor poster but hesitated as maybe you knew something. You didn't reply....and now I see what you're up to.

You're pathetic.

Guess you opted for "fake outrage". I shouldn't have bothered...you don't listen to anyone else on this message board--why would you listen to me.

Go back to Fairyland--I tried.

Edit: It's easier just to put you on ignore after two years...later

EasyGoer89
01-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Typical of that jock got a horse beat who couldn't lose with any other rider. He got him to switch leads though but couldn't make speed this is a grinder he needed to not get away in the back. Maybe next time w jock chg

Twin Double
01-22-2017, 01:32 PM
I wasn't expecting him to be bet down to 3-1. I did bet him but there wasn't any value betting a question mark horse at 3-1. The 4th going to be interesting with the high figure :1: horse. I can't count how many times I've seen lightly raced high figure horses come up from Florida and burn NY bettors money.

EMD4ME
01-22-2017, 01:33 PM
Guess you opted for "fake outrage". I shouldn't have bothered...you don't listen to anyone else on this message board--why would you listen to me.

Go back to Fairyland--I tried.

Man, I'm gonna say it like it is because you're really being a real female dog right now:

1) I've been nothing but nice to say you, despite you being a real SCUMBAG for 2 plus years. You even said it yourself: ' are you setting me up EMD? you're being real nice'.
2) Just because TLG and his talents are taking away site views from your software, doesn't mean your best strategy is make up complete bullshit to piss off A) a new poster and B) me.
3) Your allegations for 2 years are really pathetic. It's obvious to everyone that you're threatened by anyone who's legit and guess what WANNABE, I AM.
4) You're not going to sell more software by trying to make crap up about me. You'll do it by providing a good product. I suggest you focus on that.

Lastly, F off. I won't be responding to you anymore.

EasyGoer89
01-22-2017, 01:34 PM
I wasn't expecting him to be bet down to 3-1. I did bet him but there wasn't any value betting a question mark horse at 3-1.

You're like EF HUTTON. You speak, people listened.

Maximillion
01-22-2017, 01:52 PM
I wasn't expecting him to be bet down to 3-1. I did bet him but there wasn't any value betting a question mark horse at 3-1. The 4th going to be interesting with the high figure :1: horse. I can't count how many times I've seen lightly raced high figure horses come up from Florida and burn NY bettors money.

I didnt cancel my bet either, but yeah 3-1 isnt really what I had in mind.

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2017, 03:08 PM
Will the games ever cease on this board?I'm pretty sure you're way off base here, and I'd appreciate it if you'd pass this kind of thing by me privately before you attack a new member here in such an unpleasant way...

NorCalGreg
01-23-2017, 03:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you're way off base here, and I'd appreciate it if you'd pass this kind of thing by me privately before you attack a new member here in such an unpleasant way...

Being a guest here...and not actually living my life through this message board-I'll stay out of EMD Fairyland.

My apologies

-NCG

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2017, 03:36 PM
Being a guest here...and not actually living my life through this message board-I'll stay out of EMD Fairyland.

My apologies

-NCGEMD can barely hook up a roku...you really think he's out there obtaining IP addresses in Cincinnati? Possible...but highly unlikely...

I'd love to know what made you think this was him though...

EasyGoer89
01-23-2017, 03:41 PM

I think there was a 6/1 ml contender who was scratched, add that in with 8/1 being wrong to begin with I think 3/1 was a fair price, this horse was good enough to win if he got a better start, the outside horse crossed in front of him early which made him not able to 'move forward' early in the race. He's not fleet of foot, he's a grinder, was getting to the 2nd place horse who got a perfect trip, this horse was one that should have been claimed, i think there were a couple of claims but not him. He fits well in that class.

EMD4ME
01-23-2017, 04:01 PM
EMD can barely hook up a roku...you really think he's out there obtaining IP addresses in Cincinnati? Possible...but highly unlikely...

1) NCG, you're acting like an 0/87 maiden claimer from the fair circuits. Please start showing some CLASS or all your hard work developing your product will be erased by prospective clients realizing what a low class character you have....

2) what in the world would I benefit from creating a second profile? Are you insane??? I can barely even post a pick of bets/adw stats and YOU think I have the energy to buy a second laptop to come on here? For the record , I never have and don't currently have a second profile.

Please answer PA. What made you think I would be such a loser and do such a thing? I need a laugh. I'm waiting.

Twin Double
01-23-2017, 04:06 PM
I think there was a 6/1 ml contender who was scratched, add that in with 8/1 being wrong to begin with I think 3/1 was a fair price, this horse was good enough to win if he got a better start, the outside horse crossed in front of him early which made him not able to 'move forward' early in the race. He's not fleet of foot, he's a grinder, was getting to the 2nd place horse who got a perfect trip, this horse was one that should have been claimed, i think there were a couple of claims but not him. He fits well in that class.

I agree. He will be worth keeping an eye on. Bad ride last couple races will make his form look a little darker for next race he fit's well in.

Twin Double
01-23-2017, 04:08 PM
1) NCG, you're acting like an 0/87 maiden claimer from the fair circuits. Please start showing some CLASS or all your hard work developing your product will be erased by prospective clients realizing what a low class character you have....

2) what in the world would I benefit from creating a second profile? Are you insane??? I can barely even post a pick of bets/adw stats and YOU think I have the energy to buy a second laptop to come on here? For the record , I never have and don't currently have a second profile.

Please answer PA. What made you think I would be such a loser and do such a thing? I need a laugh. I'm waiting.

That NCG person thought I was someone on here that created a second profile eh? That was weird, was like second post I made on here guy was flipping out like I'm up to some sinister motive.

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2017, 04:10 PM
Well, you could be someone else... :lol:

Just not EMD... ;)

NorCalGreg
01-23-2017, 04:24 PM
EMD can barely hook up a roku...you really think he's out there obtaining IP addresses in Cincinnati? Possible...but highly unlikely...

I'm surprised at your level of naivety...being a webmaster for so many years. I'll just say this--I know EXACTLY who the king of fairyland is...

You can be whoever you want to be --on the internet.

I'm not afforded that luxury....I have to back up what I say--and be who I say I am---that's the reason my programs sell well- due to this site and my own website.

I wouldn't be so crass as to post my Pay Pal sales--but they are substantial...and 80% are PA members.

Twin Double
01-23-2017, 04:32 PM
I'm surprised at your level of naivety...being a webmaster for so many years. I'll just say this--I know EXACTLY who the king of fairyland is...

I'm not afforded that luxury....I have to back up what I say--and be who I say I am---that's the reason my programs sell well- due to this site and my own website.

I wouldn't be so crass as to post my Pay Pal sales--but they are substantial...and 80% are PA members.

I wanna get this settled now since I like this forum and hope to participate in it and don't want people thinking I'm a troll account. My names Matt I live in Cincinnati and I never created an account on here. For the past year I've been following this forum along with Pace and Cap forum. I finally decided to join one for the simple fact I love the sport and don't have any friends that handicap or follow the game. I'm not here to sell anything or cause drama and bickering matches. I wish everyone the best of luck.

ultracapper
01-23-2017, 04:45 PM
Welcome Matt. I joined for the exact same reasons you did.

EMD4ME
01-23-2017, 05:59 PM

Let's get to the bottom line. You don't like me. I don't care enough to not like you.

If fairyland is where players churn $25,000 of yearly budgeted entertainment dollars into 1.2 million in handle along with not losing, then let me stay there till I die. If your definition of fairyland is something else, then I don't know what to tell you.

I do back up what I say, first V J Stauffer and then YOU were the cause of me backing up what I say.

I want your program to do well, despite you being a terrible human being on here to me. All I do is promote this frieken game on here, why the heck wouldn't I want you to do well.

I hope you're exotic program kicks ass. Why? Because I need the liquidity in the frieken pools.

As for having a 2nd profile, you're totally wrong and I'd do ANYTHING PA wants me to do, to prove it.

Finally, it's sad but it must've ate your heart out that I was still nice to you, PROACTIVELY, despite you being a 1000% jerk to me for 2 plus years. I guess the only way you could validate me being nice, despite you being a prick, is to sell yourself on EMD has an ulterior motive for being so nice. Maybe you come from a hood or a rough background or had some rough times, I don't know and if you did, I don't blame you for being "scarred" but I think it's time you recognize the nice people in this world and accept them at face value.....

You might learn something

EMD4ME
01-23-2017, 06:02 PM
I wanna get this settled now since I like this forum and hope to participate in it and don't want people thinking I'm a troll account. My names Matt I live in Cincinnati and I never created an account on here. For the past year I've been following this forum along with Pace and Cap forum. I finally decided to join one for the simple fact I love the sport and don't have any friends that handicap or follow the game. I'm not here to sell anything or cause drama and bickering matches. I wish everyone the best of luck.

I have to be direct with you...If PA thinks you might be someone else, my first reaction is to lean in the direction that you are. With that said and the unusual circumstances for all "this" happening, I fear you are a profile that NCG started, to help himself start a new feud with me.

I apologize IF that is not true and if you are a new poster (and long time viewer) you would know that I have encouraged new posters to post/viewers only to post AND I wish you the best on here in extracting what you want out of this.

No hard feelings and welcome.

Twin Double
01-23-2017, 06:35 PM
I have to be direct with you...If PA thinks you might be someone else, my first reaction is to lean in the direction that you are. With that said and the unusual circumstances for all "this" happening, I fear you are a profile that NCG started, to help himself start a new feud with me.

I apologize IF that is not true and if you are a new poster (and long time viewer) you would know that I have encouraged new posters to post/viewers only to post AND I wish you the best on here in extracting what you want out of this.

No hard feelings and welcome.

No big deal, you can only go by what people post. Mainly I was following the Pace and Cap forum because I'm big in the Sartin Methodology and wanting to improve it in my own way. For whatever reason, I couldn't get an account created and was getting sick of reading discussions and not being able to participate so I jumped over here which I used to scan and read occasionally. My local tracks are Belterra and Turfway but I mainly play the NY tracks. Always wanting to learn more and I know there are a lot of people that forgot more than I'll ever know on here

EMD4ME
01-23-2017, 07:04 PM
No big deal, you can only go by what people post. Mainly I was following the Pace and Cap forum because I'm big in the Sartin Methodology and wanting to improve it in my own way. For whatever reason, I couldn't get an account created and was getting sick of reading discussions and not being able to participate so I jumped over here which I used to scan and read occasionally. My local tracks are Belterra and Turfway but I mainly play the NY tracks. Always wanting to learn more and I know there are a lot of people that forgot more than I'll ever know on here

Do you think Belterra named their track close to Bel (mont) so that people would bet there by accident? :D :lol:

Welcome Matt. I know a Matt and he's a huge horse playing dude, so you're off to a good start :D

PLUG ALERT: If you have any other NYRA opinions, we'd love to hear them in the TLG thread. I give out tons of losers there almost every day :lol:

Welcome to PA :ThmbUp:

EasyGoer89
01-23-2017, 08:15 PM
Do you think Belterra named their track close to Bel (mont) so that people would bet there by accident? :D :lol:

Welcome Matt. I know a Matt and he's a huge horse playing dude, so you're off to a good start :D

PLUG ALERT: If you have any other NYRA opinions, we'd love to hear them in the TLG thread. I give out tons of losers there almost every day :lol:

Welcome to PA :ThmbUp:

I totally think so, positive Branding and you can accidentally click on beltera PPs while trying to see Belmont.

Beltera's motto should be :

Beltera or Belmont. Same difference. :D

davew
01-23-2017, 08:25 PM
I like the 7, but would want 2/1

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2017, 11:37 AM
I have to be direct with you...If PA thinks you might be someone else, my first reaction is to lean in the direction that you are.But I don't think that...can we stop this nonsense NOW?

EMD4ME
01-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Well, you could be someone else...

Just not EMD...

I took this as you thought he was. I sincerely apologize. I didn't mean any harm boss.

thaskalos
01-24-2017, 07:38 PM
There is no way that Twin Double is EMD. He has posted 23 times here already...and he hasn't shown us his ADW statement even ONCE.

EMD4ME
01-24-2017, 07:53 PM
There is no way that Twin Double is EMD. He has posted 23 times here already...and he hasn't shown us his ADW statement even ONCE.

Yeah, I just throw them out there for no reason :rolleyes:

BUT.... ;) , I will say this, that was funny :ThmbUp:

Ted Craven
01-26-2017, 10:27 AM
Twin Double (Matt), glad we got you set up finally at Paceandcap. My junk mail ate your request. :blush: Welcome here and welcome there!

Ted

EMD4ME
01-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Twin Double (Matt), glad we got you set up finally at Paceandcap. My junk mail ate your request. :blush: Welcome here and welcome there!

Ted

Hey NCG, thanks for the apology man, that was very classy of you. :ThmbUp:

EasyGoer89
01-26-2017, 05:19 PM

This is high level comedy, we'll done! :D