PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea manning, sentence commuted

ElKabong
01-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Bradley (now Chelsea) released something like 70,000 documents via wiki leaks if I recall

Can't link it, on the road right now. Man, the consequences for dems on this act.... Getting my popcorn ready.

Obama does owe us ALL an explanation on this.

davew
01-17-2017, 04:55 PM
A couple weeks ago, wiki-leaks man said he would come to US for prosecution if they let Manning go.

I guess it was 3 months (but 0bammer has been busy campaigning then golfing)

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/julian-assange-obama-chelsea-manning/

boxcar
01-17-2017, 05:08 PM

:lol: :lol: You're downright funny sometimes. The anointed one answers to no one.

ElKabong
01-17-2017, 05:30 PM
:lol: :lol: You're downright funny sometimes. The anointed one answers to no one.

"Hello Julian, this is Barak. Hey about that promise of coming back here if we pardoned that transgender friend of yours that put all those lives in danger...(click, dial tone) Hello? Hellllo?"

boxcar
01-17-2017, 07:35 PM
"Hello Julian, this is Barak. Hey about that promise of coming back here if we pardoned that transgender friend of yours that put all those lives in danger...(click, dial tone) Hello? Hellllo?"

But Barak Hussein Obama didn't pardon her/him/it. He only commuted the sentence. If the deal was an outright pardon, then JA doesn't have to keep his end of the bargain.

ElKabong
01-17-2017, 09:26 PM
But Barak Hussein Obama didn't pardon her/him/it. He only commuted the sentence. If the deal was an outright pardon, then JA doesn't have to keep his end of the bargain.

I think a few months from now the staink on the outgoing administration will be so strong, even more dems will disappear from this and other forums. Pretty sure there have to be under the table deals and wink winks going on.

Think about the ramifications. Not just the people that were compromised in the past, but how does our Intel assure future foreign contacts that their identities and actions will remain confidential? This will slow down or kill future initiatives.

davew
01-17-2017, 09:36 PM
I guess 'whistleblower' protection is not very good if you say something against the fascist dems.

Tom
01-18-2017, 07:59 AM
American died because of the actions by this......thing!
Bin Laden had copies of some of it when we killed him.

This thing is a traitor. He deserves a firing squad.

Obama is a traitor for releasing him.

elysiantraveller
01-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Bin Laden had copies of some of it when we killed him.

This thing is a traitor. He deserves a firing squad.

Obama is a traitor for releasing him.

Didn't you just call Assange a "hero?"

Like a week ago... :lol:

I was calling for the CIA to run him out, now I want him to run for office.

Perhaps hero was too strong... you're still a trip though. :lol:

Tom
01-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Surely you understand that there is no comparison between the releasing of DNC emails and confidential information?

woodtoo
01-18-2017, 09:41 AM
Bergdahl pardon coming in 3....2.....1.....?

elysiantraveller
01-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Surely you understand that there is no comparison between the releasing of DNC emails and confidential information?

Assange never released any confidential information...? :lol:

Swing and a miss Tom!

FantasticDan
01-18-2017, 11:39 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/31/bradley-manning-sentencing-hearing-pentagon

The US counter-intelligence official who led the Pentagon's review into the fallout from the WikiLeaks disclosures of state secrets told the Bradley Manning sentencing hearing on Wednesday that no instances were ever found of any individual killed by enemy forces as a result of having been named in the releases.

Brigadier general Robert Carr, a senior counter-intelligence officer who headed the Information Review Task Force that investigated the impact of WikiLeaks disclosures on behalf of the Defense Department, told a court at Fort Meade, Maryland, that they had uncovered no specific examples of anyone who had lost his or her life in reprisals that followed the publication of the disclosures on the internet. "I don't have a specific example," he said.

It has been one of the main criticisms of the WikiLeaks publications that they put lives at risk, particularly in Iran and Afghanistan. The admission by the Pentagon's chief investigator into the fallout from WikiLeaks that no such casualties were identified marks a significant undermining of such arguments.

delayjf
01-18-2017, 12:32 PM
On the bright side, Chelsea won't be getting neutered on the tax payers dime.

Marshall Bennett
01-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Bradley (now Chelsea) released something like 70,000 documents via wiki leaks if I recall

Can't link it, on the road right now. Man, the consequences for dems on this act.... Getting my popcorn ready.

He freed 5 terrorist big wheels in exchange for a piece of shit traitor. Why should him doing this even raise an eyebrow?
Two more days and his wave of destruction ends. History will judge him accordingly. Human garbage.

Tom
01-18-2017, 12:41 PM
This thing should not have been neutered, it should be hanged.

elysiantraveller
01-18-2017, 02:26 PM
This thing should not have been neutered, it should be hanged.

Never one to disappoint! :lol:

http://picsdownloadz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/internet-tough-guy-Comment-style-Funny-Pics.jpg

Tom
01-18-2017, 03:00 PM
Compliments the internet loser who couldn't win a rigged election!

davew
01-18-2017, 04:28 PM
I just heard some dem in Congress say it was the military's fault. They did not do enough due diligence or have good enough safeguards :D

elysiantraveller
01-18-2017, 06:48 PM
Compliments the internet loser who couldn't win a rigged election!

Yes.

My wrong predictions are on here... that's because I have this thing called integrity. You really need some new material though.

I don't feel I won or lost anything this cycle and I certainly haven't changed my tune... you have however.

I'm really curious as to how meek you are in real life because you obviously are compensating on here.

ElKabong
01-18-2017, 09:19 PM
Yes.

My wrong predictions are on here... that's because I have this thing called integrity. You really need some new material though.

I don't feel I won or lost anything this cycle and I certainly haven't changed my tune... you have however.

I'm really curious as to how meek you are in real life because you obviously are compensating on here.

Yeah, Tom is the Internet tough guy...Lol

davew
01-19-2017, 05:38 AM

Assange lawyers agree

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyers-assanges-conditions-extradition-us-not-met-185144483--politics.html

Tom
01-19-2017, 07:53 AM

Now I need some coco and a safe zone.
The big bad internet bully is scaring me.:eek:

rastajenk
01-19-2017, 08:06 AM
And coloring books. Coloring books are the new stress relievers.

Tom
01-19-2017, 09:41 AM
I color only in red, and outside the lines.

boxcar
01-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Assange lawyers agree

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyers-assanges-conditions-extradition-us-not-met-185144483--politics.html

On the other hand, Assange's plea for clemency does not equate to a pardon either. Obama showed mercy (clemency) by commuting Manning's sentence.

Tom
01-19-2017, 12:20 PM
He showed consistency in tolerating treason.
He showed what a classless rat-bastard he is.

It suffered enough already?
Benghazi Part II - lives do not matter to this pig.
If this thing was not a LBGTQ whatever they call themselves - how should I know when they don't know what they are - it would not have been released.

davew
01-19-2017, 12:58 PM
On the other hand, Assange's plea for clemency does not equate to a pardon either. Obama showed mercy (clemency) by commuting Manning's sentence.

0bama said he did not take Assange's offer into consideration when commuting Manning, as he does not listen to other people.

PaceAdvantage
01-19-2017, 01:28 PM
He showed consistency in tolerating treason.
He showed what a classless rat-bastard he is.

It suffered enough already?
Benghazi Part II - lives do not matter to this pig.
If this thing was not a LBGTQ whatever they call themselves - how should I know when they don't know what they are - it would not have been released.I hope you're calling Manning a thing based on his treasonous actions and not based on the fact that he is a transgender individual...that would be wrong.

boxcar
01-19-2017, 04:02 PM
0bama said he did not take Assange's offer into consideration when commuting Manning, as he does not listen to other people.

Except, of course, to Rush Limbaugh and Fox News over which he obsessed since Day 1 in office. He constantly whined over these two since they didn't run with his lapdog team.

JustRalph
07-27-2017, 06:42 PM
Manning showed up at the White House today to protest

davew
01-16-2018, 06:26 PM
Isn't America great? Instead of getting executed for treason, she/it is now running for Congress...

johnhannibalsmith
01-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Isn't America great? Instead of getting executed for treason, she/it is now running for Congress...

Hey Sheriff Joe was okay for a while before he became a politician.

Tom
01-16-2018, 07:31 PM

Can sit next to Sen Turgan, another traitor.
Lots of un-Americans in the Congress.
In the government, too!

boxcar
01-16-2018, 08:57 PM
Can sit next to Sen Turgan, another traitor.
Lots of un-Americans in the Congress.
In the government, too!

You're being redundant again. Or was for Noo Joisey's benefit? :coffee:

Inner Dirt
01-16-2018, 09:02 PM

Hate America liberals should love a traitor that sells out the country. Will get way more votes than any sane person would think.

Tom
01-17-2018, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Can sit next to Sen Turban, another traitor.

Correction. Find it hard to type the name of a such a low-life traitor.