PDA

View Full Version : Chloe Bradley= Ramon Preciado

lamboguy
01-16-2017, 12:10 PM
they got rid of Ramon, but now they let his girlfriend in and she can't train at Parx. i suspect for all intent and purposes making this lady train on a farm will produce higher win percentages for her.

Parx has been and continues to be a carnival joint that has the balls to charge us suckers over 30% for trifecta and superfecta wagering.

Exotic1
01-16-2017, 12:14 PM
they got rid of Ramon, but now they let his girlfriend in and she can't train at Parx. i suspect for all intent and purposes making this lady train on a farm will produce higher win percentages for her.

Parx has been and continues to be a carnival joint that has the balls to charge us suckers over 30% for trifecta and superfecta wagering.

"Carnival joint". Perfect description.

It wouldn't be so bad if I actually hit a tri or p3. I just can't hit anything. It's like a 100% takeout for me.

lamboguy
01-16-2017, 03:06 PM
nice little $15 winner in that 5th race at Parx this afternoon. Chloe will be a superstar trainer, already over 30% with her beginner's luck

SuperPickle
01-16-2017, 07:41 PM
Actually the Barbara Hopkins horses which were generally the best horses Ramon had went to Phil Schoenthal.

Given the I've only seen two of them run back I believe the correct equation is

Phil Schoenthal = Ramon Preciado

lamboguy
01-17-2017, 01:22 PM
i missed another winner yesterday that Chloe brought home at Parx, ABETS ABET paid $8 in the 6th race there.

appistappis
01-17-2017, 06:51 PM
why complain.....had them both.

lamboguy
01-17-2017, 07:47 PM
why complain.....had them both.all she has to do is survive the post race tests and she will keep on winning. i rather be on Chloe's horses than wait for Barbabra Hopkins to turn Phil into a super trainer, i don't think that's happening. Phil's actually has been a very good 2 year old trainer for quite some time now.

appistappis
01-17-2017, 07:54 PM
its just not a game of handicapping its a game of bet structure.

SuperPickle
01-17-2017, 08:24 PM
all she has to do is survive the post race tests and she will keep on winning. i rather be on Chloe's horses than wait for Barbabra Hopkins to turn Phil into a super trainer, i don't think that's happening. Phil's actually has been a very good 2 year old trainer for quite some time now.

I don't know what to think of them. On one hand people tell me he's practically Menonite or Amish-lite and he grows his own feed. On the other hand he worked for Michael Gill for years so its not like he's a virgin.

lamboguy
01-17-2017, 08:31 PM
I don't know what to think of them. On one hand people tell me he's practically Menonite or Amish-lite and he grows his own feed. On the other hand he worked for Michael Gill for years so its not like he's a virgin.
i have the feeling you are mixing up Phil with Mark Shuman. i will be corrected if i am wrong here.

SuperPickle
01-17-2017, 09:20 PM
i have the feeling you are mixing up Phil with Mark Shuman. i will be corrected if i am wrong here.

No they both worked for him. Phil came later. In 2004 he won 61 races alone for Gill. He won about 150 in four years with him. Hasn't won 150 total since they broke up.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2004-01-11/sports/0401110323_1_michael-gill-horses-trainer

lamboguy
01-17-2017, 10:01 PM
i stand corrected again. more than likely he was just the track trainer, Cole Norman was the main man at the farm.

in all the years following these races i have never seen a man dominate the entry box like Mike Gill did.

the sickest story i can remember about Gill was that one day he went to the window at Rockingham to bet on his horses someplace in the daily double. he didn't look at his tickets and the 90 year old clerk punched out the wrong number's and both his horses won.

Robert Fischer
01-17-2017, 10:30 PM
If you are ugly, you have to hire a 'face'.