PDA

View Full Version : TVG site down

lamboguy
01-16-2017, 11:52 AM
and probably going to be down for awhile today.

i had to put in an early pick 5 there for Gulfstream and had to go to another place for a smaller rebate.

upthecreek
01-16-2017, 12:07 PM
and probably going to be down for awhile today.

i had to put in an early pick 5 there for Gulfstream and had to go to another place for a smaller rebate.
They say it's a problem with one of their data centers
Same issues all the time How anybody has anything good to say about them is beyond me I'd change in a heartbeat if I could

upthecreek
01-16-2017, 12:15 PM
After the Derby day fiasco,i asked the NJ racing commission about getting another ADW in NJ They told me it had to be put on the ballot Why? If it's already legal,why couldn't the commission or the legislature authorize another company to accept wagers?

lamboguy
01-16-2017, 12:16 PM
They say it's a problem with one of their data centers
Same issues all the time How anybody has anything good to say about them is beyond me I'd change in a heartbeat if I couldi have no problem with them, nothing is ever perfect. i am dealing with 4 adw's now just in case stuff like this happens.

lately i opened up a NYRA account. i can't say anything bad about them either.

upthecreek
01-16-2017, 12:21 PM
i have no problem with them, nothing is ever perfect. i am dealing with 4 adw's now just in case stuff like this happens.

lately i opened up a NYRA account. i can't say anything bad about them either.
I don't have that luxury on NJ I'm stuck with TVG

lamboguy
01-16-2017, 12:34 PM
I don't have that luxury on NJ I'm stuck with TVGnow i understand your problem

upthecreek
01-16-2017, 12:35 PM
now i understand your problem
A lot of pissed off people on Twitter

upthecreek
01-16-2017, 12:45 PM
I spoke with TVG customer service(I use that term loosely), no ETA on fixing the problem :bang:

bucksboy
01-16-2017, 12:57 PM
With NJ people only being able to use TVG ......isn't that restriction of trade ?
NYRA should go after this ....

upthecreek
01-16-2017, 01:12 PM
With NJ people only being able to use TVG ......isn't that restriction of trade ?
NYRA should go after this ....
NJ racing commission told me for another ADW to operate on NJ,it would have to be put on the ballot

NJ Stinks
01-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Went out and bought the Form. Come home to this.

This is an example of why my username is NJ Stinks. Why we are stuck with just one ADW is just bizarre. :bang:

I go to England and bet on golf, the NFL, baseball, horses, greyhounds - you name it. And I shop for prices at different bookie shops that are competing for my business. But here in the land of the free and the home of the brave - forget it. :rolleyes:

This rotten turn of events will probably send me to the gym when I wanted to play the horses all day! :( But before I go at least I've got plenty of time to handicap the late Pick 4 at Aqueduct in our RDSS 2017 Ridersup Memorial Aqueduct Inner Track Challenge! :cool:

Speed Figure
01-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Just tried to log on and it's still down!

NJ Stinks
01-16-2017, 01:39 PM
Just logged in!