PDA

View Full Version : Liberals/Democrats Are The Absolute Worst Thread

johnhannibalsmith
01-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Figured maybe we can do like with the Religious thread if we need to save on bandwidth one of these days and cut down on the redundancy that currently stands at about 90% of page one.

PhantomOnTour
01-14-2017, 10:43 AM
Figured maybe we can do like with the Religious thread if we need to save on bandwidth one of these days and cut down on the redundancy that currently stands at about 90% of page one.
A) this would make Thaskalos very happy
B) it would make me happy too
C) this is the continued work of one clearly "off the deep end" republican...i know, he's Just Horsing Around though
D) this thread is hilarious

Clocker
01-14-2017, 11:39 AM

You fail to see the need for a new thread every time someone has a brain fart on the same subject?

I was going to start a new thread in response to your new thread, but I thought that might be a tad subtle for the target audience. :p

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-14-2017, 12:08 PM
But liberal Democrats can be saved.

Like Winston Churchill said,

"If you are twenty and are not a liberal, you have no soul. If you are forty and are still a liberal, you have no brains."

So you see, there is hope for our young...

Uh-oh, this is a horse racing site which means less than 5% of you are under 40.

Clocker
01-14-2017, 12:13 PM
But liberal Democrats can be saved.

So can loose change. I save all my loose change in one corner of one drawer.

Inner Dirt
01-14-2017, 03:35 PM
I thought some of the liberal spewing in places it did not belong, like the Golden Globe awards (I don't watch that crap, but heard about it) would become more scarce after the election, instead it has increased to epic proportions. I get sick and tired of the over the top spin liberal media outlets put on things. Headlines "Trump attacks civil right's icon Jon Lewis." Of course the headlines ignore that Lewis called Trump unfit to be president. This crap has gotten 10x worse since the election. I guess instead of understanding extreme liberalism was rejected by most of the country they are going to try harder to shove it down our throats.

ElKabong
01-14-2017, 04:17 PM

Awesome idea. Could you also start a "Russia is to blame thread"? Hey while you're at it, it'd be great to limit singular posts to four paragraphs or less. Some posters can't convey a single idea without emptying their emotions off a keyboard.

RunForTheRoses
01-14-2017, 04:25 PM
My dog likes reading this thread and listening to Little Anthony while watching Sixth Sense. Do you think he's a liberal?

Ocala Mike
01-14-2017, 05:01 PM
My cats are both grumpy, selfish assholes who hate strangers. Guess I know how'd they vote if they could.

Clocker
01-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Some posters can't convey a single idea even after emptying their emotions off a keyboard.

Fixed it. :cool:

RunForTheRoses
01-14-2017, 05:41 PM
My cats are both grumpy, selfish assholes who hate strangers. Guess I know how'd they vote if they could.

Might be their Lib owner, Just Sayin'

Tom
01-15-2017, 10:19 AM

Oh yeah, Hillary.