PDA

View Full Version : crazy BRIS data for Wild Storm

DJofSD
07-23-2004, 11:10 AM
Wild Storm is in for 7/23 DMR 6.

I find the PP's are FUBAR.

Lifetime: 5-3-2-0. But yet, looking at the PP's I see 9 running lines.

There's more. The bottom (oldest) line shows winning its debut in Chile. But yet 3 of the most recent 4 starts have a race type of maiden!

Help!

DJofSD

BillW
07-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by DJofSD
Wild Storm is in for 7/23 DMR 6.

I find the PP's are FUBAR.

Lifetime: 5-3-2-0. But yet, looking at the PP's I see 9 running lines.

There's more. The bottom (oldest) line shows winning its debut in Chile. But yet 3 of the most recent 4 starts have a race type of maiden!

Help!

DJofSD

TSN data shows 5 lifetime lines and is otherwise consistant. All races run last year at Hch (CHI?)

Bill

gillenr
07-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Don't have the pps, but some of those lines could be over the jumps.

charleslanger
07-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Japanese races.....

saratoga guy
07-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Some kind of wacky mistake. I thought this would be an incredible story to watch unfold today after I downloaded the Bris PP's. Another private purchase by Gann/Frankel -- started her career in Chile, going 5-3-2-0 on the dirt. Then shipped to Japan where she ran dreadfully in four turf races (losing one by 100 lengths!)

A little research though pulled up a DRF article which said, "Wild Storm is making her U.S. debut. Trained by Bobby Frankel, Wild Storm has not been worse than second in five starts, all in dirt sprints."

And if you look closely at the Bris PPs they even give the lifetime record as 5-3-2-0. They also show the horse training in SoCal in the midst of those Japanese races.

Something went flooey. Clearly only the Chilean races are for real.