PDA

View Full Version : BuzzFeed releases damaging info on Trump/Russia relationship

classhandicapper
01-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Obviously, I have no idea if any of this is true. Unlike the wikileaks emails that are clearly legitimate, these documents and reports by US intelligence are assertions without evidence. But they are pretty damning if true.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.qnMezkJXa#.fjzqjly2o

From CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

woodtoo
01-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Was hoping no one would bother.

JustRalph
01-10-2017, 08:15 PM

Me too.......

thaskalos
01-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Don't worry guys. The reports list the ALFA GROUP as "Alpha Group", so...how much credence could we place on their accuracy? :)

woodtoo
01-10-2017, 08:25 PM
More bull$ to have to deal with!

OntheRail
01-10-2017, 08:26 PM
includes specific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations

Everything you need to know... right there.

Can file this under "Fake News".

thaskalos
01-10-2017, 08:28 PM
These freaking Russians only tell the truth about HILLARY.

fast4522
01-10-2017, 08:46 PM

Do not be surprised if all of the e-mails and DNC hacks originated in NYC and got posted to the dark web. Roger Stone tells the FBI and others Russians hacked the DNC and everybody runs with the story.

Rule #1.) Never believe Roger Stone, it is just like believing James Carville.

Rule #2.) Never make your password = password

boxcar
01-10-2017, 09:00 PM
But they are pretty damning if true.

The super operative term is "if", right?

classhandicapper
01-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Here's my complaint about the media.

There are Wikileaks documents that make it quite clear how corrupt the DNC is, that HRC was taking money from foreign governments and individuals, that there were almost certainly pay for play deals among them, that much of the media was in bed with the HRC campaign planting friendly misleading articles, that they gave her the questions before the debate etc...

There is circumstantial evidence in the Podesta emails of horrible crimes that I prefer not to speak about. When I researched the topic carefully, I concluded that only an idiot would not come to the same conclusion I did even though there's probably a lot of false speculation out there also.

None of these emails are disputed. They are all legit.

Yet much of this was buried, dismissed as fake news, discussed briefly then set aside, or attacked because of the source.

These Trump documents are an assertion with absolutely no proof given.

Yet the media is all over it like white on rice.

This is why I consider the media an enemy. They have a responsibility to report facts. They should not be taking sides. The problem is that once I understand they are biased and will withhold important information, spin information etc... I can no longer trust anything they say.

I don't have unlimited time to research an issue so I can know the full story and details that were never discussed.

classhandicapper
01-10-2017, 09:04 PM

Sorry, but I have a reputation to uphold as calling them as I see them. :lol:

This is all over CNN and Twitter right now. I don't know what to think yet, but CNN is reporting that a 2 page summary was given to Trump last week by US intelligence.

Rise Over Run
01-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Yup, I KNEW she had to be in to golden showers. But this still doesn't explain why Chelsea is so ugly.

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 05:49 AM
Obviously, I have no idea if any of this is true. Unlike the wikileaks emails that are clearly legitimate, these documents and reports by US intelligence are assertions without evidence. But they are pretty damning if true.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.qnMezkJXa#.fjzqjly2o

From CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

oh I believe all of it Trump with women in Russia. yeah I believe it. They got a tape. I hope there's more than one tape.

2 MI-6 guys, a former UK Ambassador to Russia are sources and Carl
Bernstein on it. Much of it I knew about months ago. Did not know Larov was involved.

In Russia this is an opportunity to take Putin down. like in the movies, People start dying. Jason Bourne "I want that tape"

and yet another example of terrible American "news" media. we have 2-3 newspapers and a bunch of know nothing TV news shows.

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 06:06 AM
Here's my complaint about the media.

There are Wikileaks documents that make it quite clear how corrupt the DNC is, that HRC was taking money from foreign governments and individuals, that there were almost certainly pay for play deals among them, that much of the media was in bed with the HRC campaign planting friendly misleading articles, that they gave her the questions before the debate etc...

There is circumstantial evidence in the Podesta emails of horrible crimes that I prefer not to speak about. When I researched the topic carefully, I concluded that only an idiot would not come to the same conclusion I did even though there's probably a lot of false speculation out there also.

None of these emails are disputed. They are all legit.

Yet much of this was buried, dismissed as fake news, discussed briefly then set aside, or attacked because of the source.

These Trump documents are an assertion with absolutely no proof given.

Yet the media is all over it like white on rice.

This is why I consider the media an enemy. They have a responsibility to report facts. They should not be taking sides. The problem is that once I understand they are biased and will withhold important information, spin information etc... I can no longer trust anything they say.

I don't have unlimited time to research an issue so I can know the full story and details that were never discussed.

I don't have unlimited time to research an issue so I can know the full story

which untainted news sources in US could you possibly research? Fox News

when the DNC hacks came out, one reporter went to CNN to dispute an e-mail because he said "I wrote that in an article not the DNC staffer in question".

FILE COMPARE is the only proof to verify the e-mails well who did that?

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 06:12 AM
Why take a chance? F them , apply IRAN-type sanctions and sink them. Putin removed. yeah COLD WAR. we did pretty good in the cold war.

classhandicapper
01-11-2017, 09:17 AM
I don't have unlimited time to research an issue so I can know the full story

which untainted news sources in US could you possibly research? Fox News

when the DNC hacks came out, one reporter went to CNN to dispute an e-mail because he said "I wrote that in an article not the DNC staffer in question".

FILE COMPARE is the only proof to verify the e-mails well who did that?

The big thing about Wikileaks is that no one has proven that anything they have released was inaccurate. I would think the most damning ones would get covered extensively by the media if they were wrong because the mainstream media is essentially at war with Wikileaks too. Wikileaks is exposing the corruption in the media.

classhandicapper
01-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Hard to trust this source either, but here's some more.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-4chan-prank/

classhandicapper
01-11-2017, 09:48 AM
WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 10h10 hours ago
WikiLeaks has a 100% record of accurate authentication. We do not endorse Buzzfeed's publication of a document which is clearly bogus.
860 replies 13,049 retweets 20,569 likes
Reply 860 Retweet 13K
Liked 21K
More

woodtoo
01-11-2017, 09:50 AM
What say Snopes? :rolleyes:

delayjf
01-11-2017, 10:03 AM
I'm inclined to think that if there were any merit to the story if would have come out prior to the election.

JustRalph
01-11-2017, 10:35 AM
McCain made a fool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108960/How-Trump-s-nemesis-John-McCain-kicked-Kremlin-memo-scandal-handing-dossier-FBI-sending-emissary-abroad-collect-it.html

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 10:38 AM
WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 10h10 hours ago
WikiLeaks has a 100% record of accurate authentication. We do not endorse Buzzfeed's publication of a document which is clearly bogus.
860 replies 13,049 retweets 20,569 likes
Reply 860 Retweet 13K
Liked 21K
More

clearly bogus?? Prove it

what did you think of Wikileaks when they released Manning tapes?

The thing about Wikileaks they are very silent about Russia, loves to paint Americas as the bad guy.

and the DNC hacks, so what? so people snarked. so what they did not like Bernie. Normal biz. Go on a Job interview. EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WHO WILL GET THE JOB. A company I worked they taught us never to use e-mail for business. THIS IS WHY.

someone has to explain to me how this guy sitting in like a Prison is now the go to guy for espionage?

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 10:55 AM
I heard enough he clearly stated who he is and where he stands

1. we need to see the world for what it is....
typical oil exec it means we do biz with oil country dictators, we know to look the other way.

2. we need to speak with Russia so we can chart our own course.
okay, so we can GET OUT OF THEIR WAY????????

I hope they ask him who is friends with Russia? I count only part of 1 country Syria and a host of right wing fanatics

We need to finish Putin off. I want Russian economy in Shambles, until He's gone

johnhannibalsmith
01-11-2017, 11:18 AM
I love it. Presidential primary elections are just like job interviews, man. Bernie, dude, you're fired, or not hired. Voting is more overrated than Meryl Streep, bro.

thaskalos
01-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Is there a law in the books which stipulates that our president can't have a "relationship" with the Russians?

barahona44
01-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Is there a law in the books which stipulates that our president can't have a "relationship" with the Russians?
Russian politicians or Russian hookers?
That is, if there's a difference

boxcar
01-11-2017, 01:39 PM
I'm inclined to think that if there were any merit to the story if would have come out prior to the election.

You nailed it perfectly! The only reason for this late date "breaking news" is because the anti-Trump media is desperate -- to put it mildly.

woodtoo
01-11-2017, 01:49 PM
During Trumps presser he refused any questions from CNN reporters calling them out "your fake news" I love it, don't give em the time of day. :lol:
Hit em where it hurts the pocket book.

Tom
01-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Can't
Not
Now

Love it - treat trash like trash.:lol:

RunForTheRoses
01-11-2017, 01:56 PM
JP was a Never Trumper

[url]http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds-trump-report-takes-fake-news-to-a-new-level/[/url

And I see now that skunk McCain was at fault.

letswastemoney
01-11-2017, 02:07 PM
It's probably a 4chan hoax.

davew
01-11-2017, 04:02 PM
The big thing about Wikileaks is that no one has proven that anything they have released was inaccurate. I would think the most damning ones would get covered extensively by the media if they were wrong because the mainstream media is essentially at war with Wikileaks too. Wikileaks is exposing the corruption in the media.

Donna Brazile says the stuff she allegedly sent to help Hillary was all a lie (she plays straight up) and puts Megyn Kelly in her place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoyB8AMZZ14

woodtoo
01-11-2017, 05:23 PM
We now know this was/is a CIA coup attempt from the get go.
They do it all the time, usually in foreign countries thou.

NJ Stinks
01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
During Trumps presser he refused any questions from CNN reporters calling them out "your fake news" I love it, don't give em the time of day. :lol:
Hit em where it hurts the pocket book.

The more your guy talks trash about the press, the more press I buy. So far I'm just getting the Washington Post and The Guardian online. And the New York Times or Philadelphia Inquirer (the print edition) are possible future birthday presents. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

When your birthday, Woodtoo? ;)

woodtoo
01-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Donna Brazile says the stuff she allegedly sent to help Hillary was all a lie (she plays straight up) and puts Megyn Kelly in her place.

Donna who? former stooge , the bald one.:D

woodtoo
01-11-2017, 05:34 PM
The more your guy talks trash about the press, the more press I buy. So far I'm just getting the Washington Post and The Guardian online. And the New York Times or Philadelphia Inquirer (the print edition) are possible future birthday presents. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Make no mistake about it YellowStreamJournalism made their own fort.
They outed themselves, dug their own grave.
Ps your 351 days too early.

ElKabong
01-11-2017, 07:01 PM

I think it was Election Day ???

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 07:23 PM

I read the Guardian Yesterday, they did not report all the details or names. More a summary, Assuming waiting for more evidence. This Buzzfeed just posted the whole report, no vetting at all.

Putin no fool, Trumps goes on Howard Stern... You know he floated some tail past him and he jumped on it.

johnhannibalsmith
01-11-2017, 07:24 PM

Putin no fool, Trumps goes on Howard Stern... You know he floated some tail past him and he jumped on it.

See, I knew he was really a Clinton.

ebcorde
01-11-2017, 08:21 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier-was-former-british-spy-004221154.html (http://www.yahoo.com/news/the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier-was-former-british-spy-004221154.html)

Tell Lying-Ann Conway ONE source revealed his name.

chadk66
01-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Fake News running amuk again. CNN is going to piss around and get banned from the white house

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2017, 11:21 AM
oh I believe all of it Trump with women in Russia. yeah I believe it. They got a tape. I hope there's more than one tape.

2 MI-6 guys, a former UK Ambassador to Russia are sources and Carl
Bernstein on it. Much of it I knew about months ago. Did not know Larov was involved.

In Russia this is an opportunity to take Putin down. like in the movies, People start dying. Jason Bourne "I want that tape"

and yet another example of terrible American "news" media. we have 2-3 newspapers and a bunch of know nothing TV news shows.If you're buying into this, it must be false.

How many times have they tried to take Trump down, and how many times has he refused to fall?

Another swing and miss...but President Pence has a pretty nice ring to it as well, so no huge biggie...

woodtoo
01-12-2017, 11:41 AM
I think it was Election Day ???
I have delayed my celebration till January 20, this way it will be a full throttle
party the likes of which have never been seen in these parts. :jump: :ThmbUp:
Winners only whiners not allowed inside.

Tom
01-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Buzzfeed put that crap out with zero confirmation of anything in it.
It was 100% BS and they knew it.

btw, NBC has billions invested in them..

anyone buying the story is an idiot. Period.

thaskalos
01-12-2017, 12:28 PM
If you're buying into this, it must be false.

How many times have they tried to take Trump down, and how many times has he refused to fall?

Another swing and miss...but President Pence has a pretty nice ring to it as well, so no huge biggie...

Is this a JOKE?

HalvOnHorseracing
01-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Buzzfeed put that crap out with zero confirmation of anything in it.
It was 100% BS and they knew it.

btw, NBC has billions invested in them..

anyone buying the story is an idiot. Period.
I've got one word for all the people complaining about the Buzzfeed story.

Pizzagate

Welcome to the world where fake news gets more coverage than real news.

JustRalph
01-12-2017, 12:43 PM
From what I'm hearing today, Trump turns this into a win and CNN is looking over its shoulder at HGTV coming up the rail

boxcar
01-12-2017, 12:45 PM
From what I'm hearing today, Trump turns this into a win and CNN is looking over its shoulder at HGTV coming up the rail

I can't wait until Trump revokes CNN's press credentials. :lol:

ElKabong
01-12-2017, 01:57 PM

Pizzagate

I've got one for you.

'Pence will drop off the Trump ticket soon', you had it on good authority

Yeah, that was you. #FakeNews ought to be your handle

ElKabong
01-12-2017, 02:04 PM
I can't wait until Trump revokes CNN's press credentials. :lol:

Add NPR to the mix

I was in the car about an hour & a half ago headed to an appointment, the show moderator announced a segment coming soon w/ include "uneducated Trump supporters" being interviewed and why their predjudices are embedded

Are you kidding? One can only imagine if they did this with Obama supporters using the same faulty sterotypes

I love the local NPR shows (listening to THINK right now) but the NPR national product is sewage for weak minds

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Is this a JOKE?No...if enough dirt is dug up on Trump (not likely) that forces him to resign, we get President Pence, which is fine by me...that's what I meant.

Are you saying Pence to you is worse than Trump? :eek:

thaskalos
01-12-2017, 02:35 PM
No...if enough dirt is dug up on Trump (not likely) that forces him to resign, we get President Pence, which is fine by me...that's what I meant.

Are you saying Pence to you is worse than Trump? :eek:

I disagreed with your comment that such a "transfer of power" wouldn't be a "huge biggie".

In my opinion...it would be the BIGGEST "biggie" since Nixon.

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2017, 02:46 PM
By no huge biggie, I mean losing Trump and getting Pence.

I didn't mean to imply it wouldn't be a crisis for the nation. Although lots of people would certainly take joy in it, so not sure how much of a crisis it would actually be in the end.

ebcorde
01-12-2017, 03:00 PM

I didn't mean to imply it wouldn't be a crisis for the nation. Although lots of people would certainly take joy in it, so not sure how much of a crisis it would actually be in the end.

i am afraid of that. However Trump has to go. we'll deal with Mikey later

and you know, we all know Trump was compromised. Putin had to do it and I don't blame him. Miss World, Hot 10's named Olga's bopping around. Wifey back in NY, hanging out with fellow Billionaires, hmmm?

if me? yeah I do it too, never had Russkie tail.

Tom
01-12-2017, 03:17 PM
BTW, how did you get to our solar system?

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2017, 03:24 PM

and you know, we all know Trump was compromised. Putin had to do it and I don't blame him. Miss World, Hot 10's named Olga's bopping around. Wifey back in NY, hanging out with fellow Billionaires, hmmm?

if me? yeah I do it too, never had Russkie tail.Dude, it won't happen. Nobody has the dirt on the Donald...if they did, he never would have won. He's the ULTIMATE TEFLON DON!

He ain't going anywhere...but like I always say, if you believe it, then it must be false.

ElKabong
01-12-2017, 03:32 PM

if me? yeah I do it too, never had Russkie tail.

There are 1-800 phone lines that deal with people that suffer from your condition...

classhandicapper
01-12-2017, 03:59 PM

:lol:

Seriously, you don't believe that do you?

davew
01-12-2017, 04:15 PM
:lol:

Seriously, you don't believe that do you?

I wish I could play poker with her, she has 'lying' all over her face.

boxcar
01-12-2017, 04:16 PM
There are 1-800 phone lines that deal with people that suffer from your condition...

Assuming he knows how to dial a phone.

thaskalos
01-12-2017, 04:19 PM

This HAS to be a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Didn't the Trump voters cast their vote for the super-successful financier...with the vast "business acumen" to boldly rescue this floundering ship called the USA? How does Pence compare to THAT?

classhandicapper
01-12-2017, 04:20 PM

Pizzagate

Pizzagate has a lot of circumstantial evidence that can be verified as true. One could argue the msm refused to discuss it and called it "fake" because there was no way to verify the theory (no witnesses, no complaints, no video or phone recordings etc..). That's exactly the way CNN and Buzzfeed should have handled this Trump story.

However, that does not eliminate the possibility that aspects of either story are true. You just don't go around destroying people based on speculation.

classhandicapper
01-12-2017, 04:27 PM

I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand I think a lot of the friction between the US and Russia is our fault for moving NATO and western influence east and closer to the Russian border. If I was Russian, I'd be pissed. So getting the war mongers out of our government and warming things up is a good thing. On the flip side, I don't exactly trust an ex KGB Commie to be a great partner.

thaskalos
01-12-2017, 04:38 PM
I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand I think a lot of the friction between the US and Russia is our fault for moving NATO and western influence east and closer to the Russian border. If I was Russian, I'd be pissed. So getting the war mongers out of our government and warming things up is a good thing. On the flip side, I don't exactly trust an ex KGB Commie to be a great partner.

Interesting. The Russians confuse you...but you seem to have the LIBERALS all figured out. :)

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2017, 04:39 PM
This HAS to be a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Didn't the Trump voters cast their vote for the super-successful financier...with the vast "business acumen" to boldly rescue this floundering ship called the USA? How does Pence compare to THAT?I guess you're messing with me.

I'm clearly talking about myself when I say that a President Pence wouldn't disappoint me if that's what it came down to.

And you can be sure as hell there would be dancing in the streets should Trump come tumbling down one day, Pence or no Pence. I'm talking about Trump detractors, not supporters dancing in the streets.

woodtoo
01-12-2017, 05:11 PM
I guess you're messing with me.

I'm clearly talking about myself when I say that a President Pence wouldn't disappoint me if that's what it came down to.

And you can be sure as hell there would be dancing in the streets should Trump come tumbling down one day, Pence or no Pence. I'm talking about Trump detractors, not supporters dancing in the streets.
IMO You are getting way ahead of the curve here. Obama had a great fall
not Trump. And all the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put Humpty together again.

ebcorde
01-12-2017, 05:14 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/12/donald-trump-russia-dossier-frighteningly-true (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/12/donald-trump-russia-dossier-frighteningly-true)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author (http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author)

the Oxford grad ex Mi6 Steele was the same guy who investigated the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko in 2006, that I told you about several times and got laughed at recall Litvinenko said Putin assisted Al-qeada in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on0gsj-ya9U

woodtoo
01-12-2017, 05:20 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/12/donald-trump-russia-dossier-frighteningly-true (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/12/donald-trump-russia-dossier-frighteningly-true)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author (http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author)

the Oxford grad ex Mi6 Steele was the same guy who investigated the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko in 2006, that I told you about several times and got laughed at recall Litvinenko said Putin assisted Al-qeada in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on0gsj-ya9U

We get it ...Russia bad

johnhannibalsmith
01-12-2017, 05:21 PM
:lol: :lol:

Now, with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he has no financial ties to Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-nemesis-rosie-odonnell-calls-for-martial-law-174454134.html

woodtoo
01-12-2017, 05:25 PM

Now, with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he has no financial ties to Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-nemesis-rosie-odonnell-calls-for-martial-law-174454134.html
This is bigger than anything Russia could do, you go girl. :faint:

ebcorde
01-12-2017, 05:27 PM
it alerted the Russians, Putin will kill all involved. McCain was a dupe.
The report was Raw intelligence. not finished.

As in Homeland, Trump got a call from his handler "do not worry, we are your friend"

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2017, 05:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on0gsj-ya9UAgain, nothing...wake me when you actually have something.

FantasticDan
01-12-2017, 05:29 PM
There was more than one person on this forum in the past few yrs who suggested that Obama would use A, B, or C excuse to suspend the 2016 election and declare martial law, and a 3rd term for himself..

HEY OBAMMY, WHATAYA WAITIN FORR?!?!?! :jump: :ThmbUp: :jump: :ThmbUp:

thaskalos
"May you live during interesting times"...the Buddhists like wishing one another.

It's hard to imagine times more "interesting" than these. :)

PaceAdvantage
There was more than one person on this forum in the past few yrs who suggested that Obama would use A, B, or C excuse to suspend the 2016 election and declare martial law, and a 3rd term for himself..

:lol: :lol:Are you sleeping with Rosie again?

HalvOnHorseracing
01-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Pizzagate has a lot of circumstantial evidence that can be verified as true. One could argue the msm refused to discuss it and called it "fake" because there was no way to verify the theory (no witnesses, no complaints, no video or phone recordings etc..). That's exactly the way CNN and Buzzfeed should have handled this Trump story.

However, that does not eliminate the possibility that aspects of either story are true. You just don't go around destroying people based on speculation.
I'm not going to argue pizzagate again, but the only thing real about that story was that there really was a pizza place.

davew
01-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Maybe they can make a new law evicting from the country the people who said they were going to leave.

ElKabong
01-12-2017, 06:49 PM

Obama sez... - Hey I'm not waiting for anything more than your healthcare premiums to cost you the same amount of $$ as your cellphone bill.

I'm off to the golf course. But before I go I'm going to kill a few dozen more people overseas via drone attacks. Meanwhile I'll have chumps like you to shine my shoes and Nobel Peace Prize

Kepp posting & give em the Okie Doke!

classhandicapper
01-13-2017, 10:22 AM
I'm not going to argue pizzagate again, but the only thing real about that story was that there really was a pizza place.

You have obviously not looked through all the "circumstantial" evidence and done the independent research required to verify which parts are accurate, which are not, which were taken out of context to mislead, which represent known code for certain activities, and which represent an actual unhealthy interest in those activities.

If you had, there is close to a 0% chance you would be sure of anything. I spent quite a few hours on it and I'm not sure.

A bunch of it is total bunk (especially the stuff already covered by msm outlets), but some of it strongly suggests that some people have what I will call an unhealthy interest in something that unfortunately is not all that uncommon. But I agree. I don't want to discuss it much further. I already know what is accurate and what is not.

Tom
01-13-2017, 10:32 AM

It's only the 13th today........ :rolleyes:

JustRalph
01-13-2017, 10:47 AM
It came out on a British talk show this morning, that Jeb Bush had paid to have this dossier created and was peddling it way back during primary season and American Journos refused to run with it.

Jeb Bush of all people

boxcar
01-13-2017, 10:58 AM
It came out on a British talk show this morning, that Jeb Bush had paid to have this dossier created and was peddling it way back during primary season and American Journos refused to run with it.

Jeb Bush of all people

Hate is a powerful motive. Jeb figures Trump forever ruined any chances Jeb may have had to ever occupy the oval office.

davew
01-13-2017, 11:07 AM
The author has not worked for Britain for years

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uk-pm-may-says-trump-dossier-author-not-151027776.html

ebcorde
01-13-2017, 11:27 AM
Again, nothing...wake me when you actually have something.

lol a-okay sleeping beauty. No one will ever have anything unless Putin is deposed.

as they say in the Mobster movies. WHY TAKE A CHANCE?
This will do Trump in, True or False. Too risky.

ebcorde
01-13-2017, 11:35 AM
The author has not worked for Britain for years

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uk-pm-may-says-trump-dossier-author-not-151027776.html

he's worked Private The dude is one of the Cambridge/Oxford Mi-6 guys.

I would ask "why would he issue FAKE NEWS on a Foreign subject"
He's 53 , only to become infamous and ruin what is said to be a stellar reputation. and of course Trump is honest.

davew
01-13-2017, 11:35 AM
lol a-okay sleeping beauty. No one will ever have anything unless Putin is deposed.

as they say in the Mobster movies. WHY TAKE A CHANCE?
This will do Trump in, True or False. Too risky.

This won't bother Trump, give up and on to the new possibility. Now the Dems are after Comey, who has lost all credabilty with most Dems and Wall Street Journal is calling on him to resign.

classhandicapper
01-13-2017, 01:13 PM
Interesting. The Russians confuse you...but you seem to have the LIBERALS all figured out. :)

It's tough to figure out the Russians when liberals are playing so much fake news. ;)

Fager Fan
01-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Didn't Putin decide to join the fray on this one, disputing the report as ridiculous lies?

ebcorde
01-13-2017, 01:59 PM
This won't bother Trump, give up and on to the new possibility. Now the Dems are after Comey, who has lost all credabilty with most Dems and Wall Street Journal is calling on him to resign.

I admit My Party is stupid, like school smart, street dumb. GOP are the Car salesman, sports jocks who in HS cheated on the test. Now they own Car lot or a $200k salesman. while A student making 110k as a college professor.

Libs the Class A+ goody 2 shoes..( except for me) I am closer to Trump. I am very similar to him. I have no shame sometimes. He sees the ADVANTAGE in being different. I bitch because he does all the stuff I do.

I voted for Bernie, my whole family did, In the General my kid went Trump he believes all that.

I know the end result we all should know.. we willfully ignore
1. Wall Street in HC, how will that ever be cheap???
2. Trump did unite the clans. we all hate Russia :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
01-13-2017, 02:04 PM
http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/category/deepthoughts/

Tom
01-13-2017, 04:43 PM
I voted for Bernie, my whole family did, In the General my kid went Trump he believes all that.

Your party did not care who YOU liked and they made sure your support for him and his policies meant nothing. You were betrayed by your party.

Feel good?
The election was rigged and you were the rigee.

boxcar
01-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Your party did not care who YOU liked and they made sure your support for him and his policies meant nothing. You were betrayed by your party.

Feel good?

Yeah, he feels good. He rationalizes that his party had his best interest at heart when they threw Crazy Bernie under the bus. It's all about his party's good intentions. :lol:

Tom
01-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Good little lemming he is - whatever he is told to think, he thinks it. :D

ebcorde
01-13-2017, 05:54 PM

Feel good?

your party had 50 contenders how did that work out???

you forget Biden lost his son. Bernie was a 1st year Democrat with a reputation as a Grouch. Bernie's spiel the same spiel on Tom Hartman for 10 years. He touts Canada HC, 80% approval rating there. half the Price. People here don't want that. well you;ll never be happy

ah... they wanted a woman in charge. Most of her platform was Bernie's.
she's not a good politician , she could not state her case.

Tom
01-13-2017, 06:01 PM
your party had 50 contenders how did that work out???

Seriously?
We WON! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead, keep following your marching orders....the dems love people who do not think. count on them, actually.

Greyfox
01-13-2017, 06:02 PM
He touts Canada HC, 80% approval rating there. half the Price.
[/B]

Canadians pay far higher taxes - income, gasoline, cigarettes, alcohol, and so on and so on.

ebcorde
01-13-2017, 06:03 PM
go ahead. no worries.

when Mr Trump does his thing if we liberals suffer it'll be worse for you.

There's no jobs in Rural areas yet. No coal, No wages Don't count your eggs yet. old heads? no guarantee you will be hired

Remember Bush forgot all about you after 9-11.

boxcar
01-13-2017, 08:41 PM
Seriously?
We WON! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead, keep following your marching orders....the dems love people who do not think. count on them, actually.

You'll never convince them. The leftists are in acute denial.

fast4522
01-13-2017, 09:05 PM
You'll never convince them. The leftists are in acute denial.

It is a defense mechanism, it stops them from going length wise with the razor blade.

davew
01-13-2017, 09:43 PM
go ahead. no worries.

when Mr Trump does his thing if we liberals suffer it'll be worse for you.

There's no jobs in Rural areas yet. No coal, No wages Don't count your eggs yet. old heads? no guarantee you will be hired

Remember Bush forgot all about you after 9-11.

You liberals always suffer, more so when your 'progress' looks like it is going to be reeled in. At least the radicals in charge keep coming up with ideas for your revolution.

If Obama keeps making noise with his peaceful transition, the next election in a couple years will determine how soon the Dem party bounces back ( to their previous glory).

Tom
01-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Play it again, Sam......

ebcorde
01-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Putin is very clever. This has been a deflection all along. yeah the hacking is just one operation.

I think Putin has more than one operation going

I think he and Trump's people (Flynn, Breibart guy) agreed to do something if Aleppo/Syria is wiped out and Hillary takes the blame, to help them win.
After Trump's win, Putin agreed to kill them all before inauguration,

does explain why Larov kept messing with Kerry.

Basically kill 300,000 and make Trump look like a Savior

that's it

johnhannibalsmith
01-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Yeah but what about Batman

MONEY
01-14-2017, 06:49 PM
Putin is very clever. This has been a deflection all along. yeah the hacking is just one operation.

I think Putin has more than one operation going

I think he and Trump's people (Flynn, Breibart guy) agreed to do something if Aleppo/Syria is wiped out and Hillary takes the blame, to help them win.
After Trump's win, Putin agreed to kill them all before inauguration,

does explain why Larov kept messing with Kerry.

Basically kill 300,000 and make Trump look like a Savior

that's it
If you e-mail this to CNN, they'll surely run with it.

ebcorde
01-14-2017, 08:33 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: They all such tools. I use CNN Intl. Cooper Anderson a putz. has on Kelly Anne his guest , a couple hrs after Trump killed Acosta.
Jim Acosta on Cooper :"what a Pal"

My Brother in MI always says "Never believe what you hear on TV" Black ops

Lemon Drop Husker
01-14-2017, 08:37 PM
I admit My Party is stupid, like school smart, street dumb. GOP are the Car salesman, sports jocks who in HS cheated on the test. Now they own Car lot or a $200k salesman. while A student making 110k as a college professor.

Libs the Class A+ goody 2 shoes..( except for me) I am closer to Trump. I am very similar to him. I have no shame sometimes. He sees the ADVANTAGE in being different. I bitch because he does all the stuff I do.

I know the end result we all should know.. we willfully ignore
1. Wall Street in HC, how will that ever be cheap???
2. Trump did unite the clans. we all hate Russia :lol:

Wait a minute.

You voted for Bernie? :lol:

Tom
01-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Yeah but what about Batman

He has the situation under control.

Tom
01-15-2017, 10:35 AM

Just callin - they will put him on the air, LIVE!
Remember Ba Ba Booie, on the cruise ship, and at OJ's house after the Bronco chase?

CNN has always been a joke.

JustRalph
12-30-2017, 05:19 PM
Lindsay Graham confirmed in an interview this morning that this fake Clinton paid for dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant. That means somebody committed a "fraud upon the court" and that can mean jail time. No wonder they are running like rats from this shit.

The fifth amendment is going to come up early and often, again.....

Fager Fan
12-30-2017, 05:26 PM
Lindsay Graham confirmed in an interview this morning that this fake Clinton paid for dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant. That means somebody committed a "fraud upon the court" and that can mean jail time. No wonder they are running like rats from this shit.

It won't, though. Dems never have to pay the piper.

chadk66
12-30-2017, 05:37 PM
criminals don't convict criminals

davew
02-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Brennan and Clapper in hot seats over 'Clinton purchased dossier'

Thebart
02-13-2018, 09:21 PM

The dossier was originally paid for by Republican candidate(s) opposing Trump in the Republican primary. It was not originally commissioned by Clinton or any other Democratic organization.

Further, FISA courts authorized surveillance of Carter Page on at least three occasions prior to the existence of the so called dossier. Lindsay Graham has become one total butt boy for Trump and no longer can be relied upon as a teller of truth.

davew
02-24-2018, 04:37 AM
Lies, all Lies ( or just crappy intelligence )

https://nypost.com/2018/02/22/yet-another-way-obamas-spies-apparently-exploited-the-trump-dossier/

delayjf
02-24-2018, 08:39 AM
The dossier was originally paid for by Republican candidate(s) opposing Trump in the Republican primary. It was not originally commissioned by Clinton or any other Democratic organization.

A dossier was paid for by Rep, but it did not contain the information contained in "the dossier" put together by Steele. The are not the same dossier.

davew
08-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Buzzfeed being sued by multiple sources over publishing 'Steele dossier'.

Buzzfeed trying to defend themselves but are not getting any help.

davew
01-23-2019, 04:25 AM
wow, MSNBC and NBC have a 'source' for news they can spread.....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nbc-raises-eyebrows-over-400-million-relationship-with-buzzfeed?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fentertainment%20% 28Internal%20-%20Entertainment%20-%20Mixed%29

Tom
01-23-2019, 03:50 PM
PMSNBC is involved?

GAWD, my leg is tingling!

JustRalph
01-23-2019, 06:11 PM
PMSNBC is involved?

GAWD, my leg is tingling!

400 million bucks for that piece of crap website?

somebody should be tingling

davew
01-31-2019, 01:27 PM
they found the Russian connection -> Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele