PDA

View Full Version : 301 emails released during GIants Game

Tom
01-10-2017, 09:08 AM
And they prove that she did, in fact, send classified material via emails to an unnamed person and those emails were hacked by Russia, China, and Israel.

This is clearly in violation of law.

Sure to come up today is Sessions' cremation, er, hearings.

Youse guys who are beating your chests about Russia hacking us - are you now prepared to support prosecuting Hillary's, who knowingly put classified materials at risk?

Or is it OK as long as Trump is not part of it? :rolleyes:

Hang the bitch.

woodtoo
01-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Very interesting dump and timing, we will soon learn more truth. :ThmbUp:

Clocker
01-10-2017, 10:52 AM

Hang the bitch.

I have always believed that a life sentence, preferably at hard labor, is much better punishment than a long drawn out death sentence.

On Day One, Trump should issue a pardon for any and all crimes she may have committed. No trial, no opportunity for Hillary or her congregation to rationalize her actions, just brand her as an assumed pardoned criminal for the rest of her life, and for all history. Trump can then assume his usual smug little smile like he knows a lot more than he is letting on, and refuse further comment on the reasons for the pardon and make nice talk about Hillary is a nice old grandmother who needs to spend the rest of her life in peace.

That ends all arguments and makes Hillary officially irrelevant for the rest of her life. If she tries to do something stupid like run for NYC mayor, the media will beat her to death with questions about the pardon. Why did she have to be pardoned, and what kind of a deal did she have to make to get it? A pardon would be an automatic assumption of guilt to the media and the world.

mostpost
01-10-2017, 12:37 PM
And they prove that she did, in fact, send classified material via emails to an unnamed person and those emails were hacked by Russia, China, and Israel.

Youse guys who are beating your chests about Russia hacking us - are you now prepared to support prosecuting Hillary's, who knowingly put classified materials at risk?

Hang the bitch.

I don't see a link. I think you are making the whole thing up.

Tom
01-10-2017, 12:39 PM
mostie continues his search for the missing links!

Tom
01-10-2017, 12:42 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-investigation-fbi-investigative/2017/01/08/id/767425/

OntheRail
01-10-2017, 01:22 PM
I have always believed that a life sentence, preferably at hard labor, is much better punishment than a long drawn out death sentence.

On Day One, Trump should issue a pardon for any and all crimes she may have committed. No trial, no opportunity for Hillary or her congregation to rationalize her actions, just brand her as an assumed pardoned criminal for the rest of her life, and for all history. Trump can then assume his usual smug little smile like he knows a lot more than he is letting on, and refuse further comment on the reasons for the pardon and make nice talk about Hillary is a nice old grandmother who needs to spend the rest of her life in peace.

That ends all arguments and makes Hillary officially irrelevant for the rest of her life. If she tries to do something stupid like run for NYC mayor, the media will beat her to death with questions about the pardon. Why did she have to be pardoned, and what kind of a deal did she have to make to get it? A pardon would be an automatic assumption of guilt to the media and the world.

I don't believe anyone should be given a blanket pardon for all crimes they may have committed.

The Clinton's would take that and write a book...titled I got away with it. And a photo of her cackling face on the cover. Last page copy of the pardon with Trump's signature.

No if she were to get convicted I could see commuting the sentence but upholding any fines and forfeitures.

And if you believe a pardon would sham the Clinton's or somehow unbiasious the leftist media. I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. ;)

delayjf
01-10-2017, 01:29 PM

The way the media fawned over Hillary during her Presidential run, I don't know. You do have a point, would a pardon forestall another presidential bid. Personally, I'd like to see her convicted, if she gets pardoned after that, so be it. But nobody will forget the conviction.

Here is one source of the latest email release.

http://jamiedupree.blog.springfieldnewssun.com/2017/01/09/fbi-releases-more-background-documents-on-hillary-clinton-email-probe/

Tom
01-10-2017, 01:32 PM
That would be funny if they found one that said "Good news....Comey took the 5 grand and is dropping the charges.":lol:

chadk66
01-10-2017, 01:47 PM
just think what it would be like if we actually new all the info. this is just a tip of the iceburg.

xtb
01-10-2017, 02:05 PM
The way the media fawned over Hillary during her Presidential run, I don't know. You do have a point, would a pardon forestall another presidential bid. Personally, I'd like to see her convicted, if she gets pardoned after that, so be it. But nobody will forget the conviction.

Here is one source of the latest email release.

http://jamiedupree.blog.springfieldnewssun.com/2017/01/09/fbi-releases-more-background-documents-on-hillary-clinton-email-probe/

If she is pardoned, it will be as if she was never convicted. I would like to see her prosecuted, convicted and sentenced. Then, perhaps her sentence could be commuted. It's probably not in our country's best interest to imprison political opponents even if they are convicted felons.

Clocker
01-10-2017, 02:47 PM
No if she were to get convicted I could see commuting the sentence but upholding any fines and forfeitures.

And if you believe a pardon would sham the Clinton's or somehow unbiasious the leftist media. I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. ;)

I believe that the reality is that there will never be a trial, let alone a conviction.

Nitro
01-10-2017, 03:00 PM
At last year’s traditional “Al E. Smith Dinner” in NY where the Presidential candidates meet and attempt to roast each other a bit, Mr. Trump stated that he thought it was high time for him and Mrs. Clinton to begin acting civil toward each other.

He said on the way into the restaurant she accidentally bumped into him and said “Pardon me”.
He responded by saying, “I can’t do that. I’m not in the White House yet”.

Tom
01-10-2017, 03:05 PM
If they not prosecute Hillary, then they al better never mention the threat of Russian hacking again.

Is it really hacking if you leave the front door open, have a red carpet from your front door to your computer, and leave a box of empty thumb drives next to it, and a bottle of Vodka on the table?

The only way they could have gotten stuff any easier if if Hillary had emailed it directly to them.

Funny how this shit is a problem one day and not the next.

Tom
01-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Just listening to the Code Pink dinks acting like babies and wetting themselves today.

What a worthless bunch of losers. :lol::lol::lol:

classhandicapper
01-10-2017, 03:36 PM
I'll trade a Hillary "get out of jail free" card to see Podesta and his friends behind bars, but I suspect none of them will get put behind bars because they all have so much on each other, they are all paralyzed to do anything about each other's crimes.

MONEY
01-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Trump should issue a pardon for any and all crimes she may have committed.

Trump will not get the opportunity to pardon Hillary.
I believe that Obama will issue pardons to Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Bryan Pagliano, and convicted criminals Rod Blagojevich and Ray Nagin.

OntheRail
01-10-2017, 04:43 PM
I believe that the reality is that there will never be a trial, let alone a conviction.
That very well maybe the case.... if Hill and Bill keep a low profile Grandparents life. So be it... but give a blanket pardon should not happen ever.

chadk66
01-10-2017, 06:12 PM
I believe that Obama will issue pardons to Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Bryan Pagliano, and convicted criminals Rod Blagojevich and Ray Nagin.Your probably right. They can't risk Trump prosecuting her. If Obama doesn't pardon her and Trump doesn't prosecute her he is done in four years.

MONEY
01-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Your probably right. They can't risk Trump prosecuting her. If Obama doesn't pardon her and Trump doesn't prosecute her he is done in four years.
Legally as President Trump can request that the Dept. of Justice investigate Clinton. Interfering with the investigation or asking for or demanding a prosecution would be illegal. All of this is moot because she won't be investigated or prosecuted.

mostpost
01-10-2017, 06:53 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-investigation-fbi-investigative/2017/01/08/id/767425/
There is nothing new here. No new Clinton emails were released.

All this release does is explain what the FBI was looking for and how they went about finding it.

mostpost
01-10-2017, 06:57 PM
At last year’s traditional “Al E. Smith Dinner” in NY where the Presidential candidates meet and attempt to roast each other a bit, Mr. Trump stated that he thought it was high time for him and Mrs. Clinton to begin acting civil toward each other.

He said on the way into the restaurant she accidentally bumped into him and said “Pardon me”.
He responded by saying, “I can’t do that. I’m not in the White House yet”.
That was a joke-and a good one. It was not fact based.

mostpost
01-10-2017, 06:59 PM
If they not prosecute Hillary, then they al better never mention the threat of Russian hacking again.

Is it really hacking if you leave the front door open, have a red carpet from your front door to your computer, and leave a box of empty thumb drives next to it, and a bottle of Vodka on the table?

The only way they could have gotten stuff any easier if if Hillary had emailed it directly to them.

Funny how this shit is a problem one day and not the next.
All of which ignores the fact that Comey himself said they could find no evidence that Hillary's account was hacked.

woodtoo
01-10-2017, 07:05 PM
All of which ignores the fact that Comey himself said they could find no evidence that Hillary's account was hacked.
he lied or did not know.
You just have to get over her, its not healthy.

mostpost
01-10-2017, 07:16 PM
I believe that Obama will issue pardons to Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Bryan Pagliano, and convicted criminals Rod Blagojevich and Ray Nagin.
I guarantee, Obama will issue pardons for none of the people you named. I seriously doubt if the incoming administration will prosecute any of them, but if they do, there will be no convictions.

OntheRail
01-10-2017, 07:27 PM
When she wiped the drives and then ran bleachbit on them. It's a little hard to find the fingerprints left by hacking.

classhandicapper
01-10-2017, 07:35 PM
I guarantee, Obama will issue pardons for none of the people you named. I seriously doubt if the incoming administration will prosecute any of them, but if they do, there will be no convictions.

They are virtually all criminals and enemies of average Americans like you and me. The problem is no one can do a damn thing about it because there is so much crime, deceit, corruption, unethical behavior, treasonous behavior, embarrassing and illegal sexual behavior etc.. rampant, no one can make a move without destroying themselves also. It's rare that someone is so universally hated that they'll all agree to take him/her down.

dlivery
01-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Did Trump not say in a few words he is under great control of the next few days as we we forge a head to the beatting of the drum
And knows before hand what the Generals know N O T H I N G Nada
I known before anybody knows
The next shall fall all in line

woodtoo
01-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Im hearing these document aren't releases but inside FBI leaks.

delayjf
01-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Your probably right. They can't risk Trump prosecuting her. If Obama doesn't pardon her and Trump doesn't prosecute her he is done in four years.

Even if Bill and Hillary were to get a pardon, they could still go after the Clinton Foundation.

JustRalph
01-11-2017, 10:53 AM

Hang the bitch.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/judge-napolitano-fbis-latest-hillary-dump-is-the-smoking-gun-if-there-ever-was-one-video/

More are becoming aware of this

chadk66
01-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Even if Bill and Hillary were to get a pardon, they could still go after the Clinton Foundation.could take ten years to prosecute all those people

woodtoo
01-12-2017, 11:58 AM
could take ten years to prosecute all those people
The swamp is much deeper and dirtier than first thought.
Did you know there are 13 separate Clinton foundations working in the exact same offices all under one umbrella, making it near impossible distinguish one from the other. Like the racing detective stated this is where the deep dirt is, lets start digging.

delayjf
01-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Ten years seems a stretch - but if so, so be it. Can't drain a swamp without killing a few cockroaches.

Tom
01-12-2017, 12:10 PM
God created everything in 6 days.
It will take 10 years to uncover the Clinton corruption. :rolleyes:

HalvOnHorseracing
01-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Gotta be careful though. Even if you drain the swamp, the gators might just migrate over to your swimming pool.