PDA

View Full Version : U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

Teach
01-05-2017, 06:49 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?utm_term=.8acac4a2a4a3

zico20
01-05-2017, 07:00 PM
So what! The USA roots for presidential outcomes all over the world. Why can't other countries do the same with ours.

boxcar
01-05-2017, 07:01 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?utm_term=.8acac4a2a4a3

Assuming the story is true (and this is a huge assumption!): Big Freakin' deal! Who in their right mind wouldn't celebrate the defeat of the corrupt, lying, cheating Witch? Who would want to deal with such a morally-impoverished individual?

davew
01-05-2017, 07:05 PM
When Congress listens to Clapper talk, do they take into consideration he has already lied to Congress about recording telephone conversations of Americans?

Why are democrats so concerned about foreign countries attempting to effect the outcome of election, when the USA has done it so many times to countries around the world - including assassinating leaders?

Why are democrats so concerned about things that 'may affect' the outcome of an election but let things slide like LIES by network news anchors or Congress leaders - do they feel most Americans are immune to reactions from these lies?

boxcar
01-05-2017, 07:06 PM
So what! The USA roots for presidential outcomes all over the world. Why can't other countries do the same with ours.

And Obama did far more than merely root against Netanyahu in the last Israeli election! What hypocrites theses leftists are!

Clocker
01-05-2017, 07:18 PM

Imagine the reaction at the WaPo if they had intercepts of what was going on in Tel Aviv at the time. :eek:

ElKabong
01-05-2017, 08:05 PM

And...?

Clocker
01-05-2017, 08:21 PM
And...?

Can't we sanction them at the UN for violating snowflake safe spaces or something equally dastardly?

NJ Stinks
01-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Hypocrites United! :ThmbUp:

That's got a good ring to it. Out with the name Republican Party or the term "Conservatives" and in with the newest franchise in the league -

HYPOCRITES UNITED (applause)

HalvOnHorseracing
01-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Why are democrats so concerned about foreign countries attempting to effect the outcome of election, when the USA has done it so many times to countries around the world - including assassinating leaders?
So are you saying Republicans aren't concerned about foreign countries attempting to affect the outcome of elections? Only Democrats? And are you saying that it's ok for foreign countries to do that because we've done it? The old two wrongs make a right argument? Frankly, it should bother you no matter what your party and no matter what anyone did in the past.

Why are democrats so concerned about things that 'may affect' the outcome of an election but let things slide like LIES by network news anchors or Congress leaders - do they feel most Americans are immune to reactions from these lies?
You think the spin put on by the right leaning networks as well as the left leaning networks is only a problem if you're not a Democrat? And I've got to say the idea that only Democrats are the ones so concerned about things that may affect the outcome of an election should make Republicans ashamed of themselves.

The comical irony of your post about the lies and fake news is that the testimony from the national security groups confirmed that one of the prime Russian strategies was to plant fake news stories all over social media. So some percentage of the crap that you were reading about the Dems was exactly that - crap perpetrated by outside forces.

And before the thought strikes you to respond by saying the Dems are still calling sour grapes, the election is over, we're not going to do it again, and Trump will be inaugurated. This is really a head shaker about people who apparently think foreign involvement in the election was ok because they were screwing with the right party.

ReplayRandall
01-05-2017, 09:42 PM

That's got a good ring to it. Out with the name Republican Party or the term "Conservatives" and in with the newest franchise in the league -

Premier League material there, Stinks......
Final score:
Stinks- 1
GOP- nil

fast4522
01-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Assuming the story is true (and this is a huge assumption!): Big Freakin' deal! Who in their right mind wouldn't celebrate the defeat of the corrupt, lying, cheating Witch? Who would want to deal with such a morally-impoverished individual?

Ok, but why would senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win be so joyed, besides the fact Russian's universally have disdain Clinton?
....The hint is I beat this drum here often.

OntheRail
01-05-2017, 10:44 PM
To the OP... Big Whoop! Wait wait did they say intercepted... as in spying. :eek:

Okay with no hard proof that the Russians hack squat... other then Leftist Media and the Dem's saying so.

But if that is the ointment you guy's need to get over your butt hunt so be it... :lol:

ElKabong
01-05-2017, 11:20 PM
So are you saying Republicans aren't concerned about foreign countries attempting to affect the outcome of elections? Only Democrats? And are you saying that it's ok for foreign countries to do that because we've done it? The old two wrongs make a right argument? Frankly, it should bother you no matter what your party and no matter what anyone did in the past.

You think the spin put on by the right leaning networks as well as the left leaning networks is only a problem if you're not a Democrat? And I've got to say the idea that only Democrats are the ones so concerned about things that may affect the outcome of an election should make Republicans ashamed of themselves.

The comical irony of your post about the lies and fake news is that the testimony from the national security groups confirmed that one of the prime Russian strategies was to plant fake news stories all over social media. So some percentage of the crap that you were reading about the Dems was exactly that - crap perpetrated by outside forces.

And before the thought strikes you to respond by saying the Dems are still calling sour grapes, the election is over, we're not going to do it again, and Trump will be inaugurated. This is really a head shaker about people who apparently think foreign involvement in the election was ok because they were screwing with the right party.

"It's a (bleeping) outrage"
-Paulie Walnuts, 2002, to the landscape company owner whining about Paulie taking his business away

Got to hand it to you dems. When you cry, it sure is entertaining

ElKabong
01-05-2017, 11:24 PM

Journalists and whistle blowers are supposed to uncover the kinds of dirty deeds the DNC did. Why didn't that happen?

You can thank the russkies for their ability to do what our journalists and dem insiders couldn't or didn't want to uncover.

NJ Stinks
01-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Journalists and whistle blowers are supposed to uncover the kinds of dirty deeds the DNC did. Why didn't that happen?

You can thank the russkies for their ability to do what our journalists and dem insiders couldn't or didn't want to uncover.

I wish you were kidding but I realize you are not.

I don't expect journalists to hack emails. I don't expect anything from dem insiders or GOP insiders. And I don't think political insiders are prone to becoming whistle blowers.

But that's just me.

Clocker
01-05-2017, 11:56 PM

According to the DNC, no agency of this Democratic administration has ever examined the hacked DNC computers, or found that the hacking was done by the Russians. The allegation that the hacking was done by the Russians comes from the DNC, based on an investigation done by a private consulting firm working for the DNC.

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system, one US intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/05/hmmm-fbi-never-examined-dnc-servers/

ElKabong
01-05-2017, 11:58 PM
NJ,

IN all seriousness, I hope the tables are turned on the gop. I really do. I don't care if it's Mexico or France doing it.

What I wish you guys would realize is that it was the DNC that rigged an election. Not Russia. The DNC made efforts to see to it that sanders was going to lose. Russia just exposed the plot and actions.

Eta.. Like clocker mentions above, no actual proof exists Russia did the hacking. Could be the FBI for all we know.

Clocker
01-06-2017, 12:03 AM
What I wish you guys would realize is that it was the DNC that rigged an election. Not Russia. The DNC made efforts to see to it that sanders was going to lose.

Including the use of Super Delegates by the party that now says that the popular vote is the only fair way to hold an election. :D

NJ Stinks
01-06-2017, 12:25 AM
NJ,

IN all seriousness, I hope the tables are turned on the gop. I really do. I don't care if it's Mexico or France doing it.

What I wish you guys would realize is that it was the DNC that rigged an election. Not Russia. The DNC made efforts to see to it that sanders was going to lose. Russia just exposed the plot and actions.

Eta.. Like clocker mentions above, no actual proof exists Russia did the hacking. Could be the FBI for all we know.

I totally agree that the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary. It was one reason I didn't vote for her. I couldn't let the Dems get away with that crap.

But I will not deny that it would have been much braver for me to take the high road (and not vote for Hillary) if I lived in a swing state.

davew
01-06-2017, 12:30 AM

It sounds like a whistle blower did, but most journalists would not publish it.

It seems like it is the dem way or the cry way.

Clocker
01-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Got to hand it to you dems. When you cry, it sure is entertaining

They have perfected their art through long practice. If Letterman was still on TV, he could do one of his lists on the Top Ten Dem Excuses for losing the election.

I will accept without proof that the Russians were engaged in dirty tricks to discredit Hillary. To think that it had any significant impact on the outcome is beyond any rational thought.

Back when JFK was in office, people genuinely felt the threat of Soviet ICBMs and mutually assured destruction. The current crop of Democrats are afraid of Russians under the bed, sowing lies on social media. :D

JustRalph
01-06-2017, 02:44 AM
Suddenly it's a problem

davew
01-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Wapo another fake news site, who knows if any of article is true.

Some people are predicting the internet being shut down in next couple weeks as an excuse to start a war with Russia.

PaceAdvantage
01-06-2017, 09:16 AM
If they would have intercepted me on election night, they would have seen me singing and dancing, IN MY CAR, driving home after Trump's acceptance speech.

It's not easy to dance in your car while you are driving...but I was..I was that freakin' happy.

Me and the Russians celebrating...about equal in importance in the grand scheme of things...but they won't write articles about me.... :lol:

Tom
01-06-2017, 09:57 AM
So much whine...so little cheese.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-06-2017, 10:17 AM
For those who expect politicians - apparently more pertinently Democrats - to behave in a way that would be more applicable to canonization than being an elected official, reality awaits when you are ready to join.

delayjf
01-06-2017, 10:20 AM

I have not heard one word from the Dems denying what the hacked / leaked emails revealed. What exactly was the fake news?

Tom
01-06-2017, 10:31 AM
There was no fake news.
Bottom line, everything revealed was the truth.
Democrats are upset because told the truth, which is against everything they stand for.

I say, as a citizen, I WELCOME any foreign government that will tell us the truth our own government hies from us.

so while there is still no proof it was Russia, if it was, on behalf of many Americans, THANK YOU MR. PUTIN.

RunForTheRoses
01-06-2017, 10:36 AM
Suddenly it's a problem

I was about to post that the fact that there are such security hacks reflects badly on the current administration, shouldn't Obammy have taken care of this?

Nitro
01-06-2017, 10:38 AM
News Flash: The U.S. Intelligence agencies have finally uncovered the method used by the Russians to infiltrate and subvert the minds of so many Americans who then voluntarily exposed all of their personal computer information. They also discovered that cases of this product have been secretly distributed to the DNC facilities to help pacify the depression of their operatives. :eek:

Beluga Vodka
Prepared in Russia from the finest grain alcohol
and crystal clear water from Siberian springs,
triple purification, it's smooth, with a unique taste.
Finest quality noble vodka, export.

boxcar
01-06-2017, 11:19 AM
I was about to post that the fact that there are such security hacks reflects badly on the current administration, shouldn't Obammy have taken care of this?

He is taking care of this by leading from behind -- as usual.

delayjf
01-06-2017, 11:40 AM
He is taking care of this by leading from behind -- as usual.

The left would construe the above to be a homophobic rant. :lol:

OntheRail
01-06-2017, 11:47 AM
I wish you were kidding but I realize you are not.

I don't expect journalists to hack emails. I don't expect anything from dem insiders or GOP insiders. And I don't think political insiders are prone to becoming whistle blowers.

But that's just me.

The Podesta emails where not hacked he got phished... and was hooked like a big mouthed bass.

Again with no real proof of who hacked the DNC... could be any of the alphabet agency's that did not want another crooked conniving lying POS Clinton as POTUS. Or it could of been a backdoor entry by the IT guys... or a 12 year old in Malaysia. Then again could of been Wiener pissed off about Hillary and Huma. :lol:

The Russians are just a convenient target for the outgoing administration to try and inconvenience the incoming one.

OntheRail
01-06-2017, 12:04 PM
So much whine...so little cheese.
La'Dem
Vintage 2017

A weak body with no legs... bitter comprised of sour grapes with a hint of burnt butts. To be served with Can'tbareit cheese

:lol:

thaskalos
01-06-2017, 01:15 PM
There was no fake news.
Bottom line, everything revealed was the truth.
Democrats are upset because told the truth, which is against everything they stand for.

I say, as a citizen, I WELCOME any foreign government that will tell us the truth our own government hies from us.

so while there is still no proof it was Russia, if it was, on behalf of many Americans, THANK YOU MR. PUTIN.

As I recall...you weren't so "thankful" when Edward Snowden released equally "truthful" information, exposing our government's illegal surveillance on its own citizens. You called Snowden a "filthy traitor"...and demanded his head on a plate.

ElKabong
01-06-2017, 01:28 PM
As I recall...you weren't so "thankful" when Edward Snowden released equally "truthful" information, exposing our government's illegal surveillance on its own citizens. You called Snowden a "filthy traitor"...and demanded his head on a plate.

to paraphrase Obama admin folks, Snowden released intel info that would put our military and Intel people at risk. As in death, and in some cases the families of some Americans

Can you see the difference?

Can you provide proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

thaskalos
01-06-2017, 01:30 PM
to paraphrase Obama admin folks, Snowden released intel info that would put our military and Intel people at risk. As in death, and in some cases the families of some Americans

Can you see the difference?

And, since when were the "Obama admin folks" believed or respected around here?

thaskalos
01-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Can you provide proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Where did I ever imply that I could prove such a thing?

I am just laughing because all you guys have always wanted to HANG these "whistleblowers"...but you now hail Julian Assange as a SAINT.

I, on the other hand...have always called these whistleblowers HEROES...because they place themselves in great danger in order to tell us pertinent, important things...that we would never otherwise get to find out.

Tom
01-06-2017, 01:47 PM

Yes, but after seeing the content of stuff being release, I concluded that our government is not fit to have any secrets, so it is logical that ALL information must be released if possible. The remedy the gov has for this is to act responsible and not have embarrassing stuff in the first place.

Live and learn. I have grown as a person.
And not just my waistline!

thaskalos
01-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Yes, but after seeing the content of stuff being release, I concluded that our government is not fit to have any secrets, so it is logical that ALL information must be released if possible. The remedy the gov has for this is to act responsible and not have embarrassing stuff in the first place.

Live and learn. I have grown as a person.
And not just my waistline!

I agree with your every word! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

HalvOnHorseracing
01-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Just based on the public information, I'd make the Russians 2/5 to have hacked the DNC, planted fake news and generally acted reprehensibly.

thaskalos
01-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Just based on the public information, I'd make the Russians 2/5 to have hacked the DNC, planted fake news and generally acted reprehensibly.

And, since the "public information" is so often deliberately distorted...the odds shift to about 5/1...IMO.

riskman
01-06-2017, 02:13 PM
The Washington Post’s editorial page editor Fred Hiatt cheerleaded for the Iraq war. Now, the Washington Post under Hiatt has been the main source of the most of the anti-Russian hysteria.
A lot of the Iraqi War cheer leaders all have a track record of pushing false stories which got us into disastrous wars … why should we listen to them now?
It appears the mainstream media is putting a tag on anyone who doesn’t accept the evidence-less claims that Russia hacked the Democratic party as a Kremlin stooge.Now the people are pushing back --- it is about time.
As Trump tweeted earlier in the week: “It is for the American people to make up their minds as to the truth.” We will and so far many Americans are not buying the DC intel scenario. Better come up with another bait that will be more attractive to us stooges. :lol: :lol:

Clocker
01-06-2017, 02:17 PM
And, since the "public information" is so often deliberately distorted...the odds shift to about 5/1...IMO.

Beat me to it. How do we know that the "public information" is not planted fake news? And why are the Russians reprehensible for planting fake news in the social media, but the DNC or the RNC are not?

Trump, of course, is above all this. He never plants fake news. When he tweets something, it is the truth at that moment, in his mind. He is a one man Ministry of Truth.

People who rely on social media for information upon which to base their votes, including Twitter, get what they deserve.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Beat me to it. How do we know that the "public information" is not planted fake news? And why are the Russians reprehensible for planting fake news in the social media, but the DNC or the RNC are not?

Why is it that one cannot have an opinion about the Russians without having to state an opinion about everything else in the world? Planting fake news is universally wrong, but there are degrees of reprehensibility and I believe the Russians floated to the top of the reprehensible list. Not everything is good or bad only in relation to everything else. Sometimes it's good or bad all on its own.

I'm sticking with 2/5. You simply don't have every intelligence agency - which are often competitive with each other - ever proffering the same story. The evidence will eventually leak out. I'm buying that they have Russia dead to rights in this instance.

Tom
01-06-2017, 02:40 PM

What in it is fake?
Not one point has been disputed yet.

Julian says it was not the Russians.
I believe him over all of our so-called spy outfits.

ElKabong
01-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Where did I ever imply that I could prove such a thing?

I am just laughing because all you guys have always wanted to HANG these "whistleblowers"...but you now hail Julian Assange as a SAINT.

I, on the other hand...have always called these whistleblowers HEROES...because they place themselves in great danger in order to tell us pertinent, important things...that we would never otherwise get to find out.

I don't think Tom wanted to hang all whistleblowers. Snowden put our country and its people at risk.

Russia or the FBI or whoever hacked the DNC uncovered underhanded tactics that affected their own primary results

Two completely different scenarios

ElKabong
01-06-2017, 02:51 PM
What in it is fake?

Benghazi was all about a video.... right? ;)

DNC loves people that believe everything they're spoon fed. There's a fool born every minute, PT Barnum must've been a DNC honcho

Clocker
01-06-2017, 02:54 PM
I'm buying that they have Russia dead to rights in this instance.

Who is "they"? The DNC says that no one from our government has even looked at their hacked computers.

Alleged Putin tweet to DNC: Did I hack your computers? You mean like with an ax?

ElKabong
01-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Who is "they"? The DNC says that no one from our government has even looked at their hacked computers.

Alleged Putin tweet to DNC: Did I hack your computers? You mean like with an ax?

Putin: You mean hack as in Booby Clarke two handing Valeri Kharlamov in the 1972 series? You dirty sumbitchez! Cost us the series

Oh wait, that was Canada. Screw it, we didn't hack nobody...

davew
01-06-2017, 03:14 PM

WHAT, you mean the FBI talking to the security firm they use is not good enough? If I was a dem, I would think it at lest even money the Russians did it, how could 157 national security services and all the television news be wrong?

Clocker
01-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Planting fake news is universally wrong, but there are degrees of reprehensibility and I believe the Russians floated to the top of the reprehensible list.

The Russians lying to us is more reprehensible than Obama and Hillary Clinton lying to us?

Track Collector
01-06-2017, 03:47 PM
The Washington Post’s editorial page editor Fred Hiatt cheerleaded for the Iraq war. Now, the Washington Post under Hiatt has been the main source of the most of the anti-Russian hysteria.
A lot of the Iraqi War cheer leaders all have a track record of pushing false stories which got us into disastrous wars … why should we listen to them now?
It appears the mainstream media is putting a tag on anyone who doesn’t accept the evidence-less claims that Russia hacked the Democratic party as a Kremlin stooge.Now the people are pushing back --- it is about time.
As Trump tweeted earlier in the week: “It is for the American people to make up their minds as to the truth.” We will and so far many Americans are not buying the DC intel scenario. Better come up with another bait that will be more attractive to us stooges. :lol: :lol:

Have you considered another t-shirt idea --> Hillary Deplorable on the front and Kremlin Stooge on the back.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-06-2017, 03:56 PM
The Russians lying to us is more reprehensible than Obama and Hillary Clinton lying to us?
Yep

HalvOnHorseracing
01-06-2017, 03:58 PM

"They" is every national security agency we have.

You and Putin. A couple of real comedians.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-06-2017, 04:12 PM
What in it is fake?

The security agencies also say it was not the Russians who handed him the hacked emails. Instead, the Russians used a third party to pass them through.

There have been a myriad of fake news stories identified. Which ones were planted by the Russians may be open to speculation, but you can be sure some of them are theirs.

I'm pretty stunned at all you great Americans who seem to think Putin and Assange had out best interests at heart and it's only the horrible Democrats who are upset. Putin is a bad guy. Putin has only Putin's best interests at heart. Putin's desire to destabilize our Democracy is nothing that needs further verification. The fact that he's got a bunch of you eating out of his hands is way scarier than telling me if I liked my doctor I could keep him (I did by the way).

boxcar
01-06-2017, 04:27 PM
The security agencies also say it was not the Russians who handed him the hacked emails. Instead, the Russians used a third party to pass them through.

There have been a myriad of fake news stories identified. Which ones were planted by the Russians may be open to speculation, but you can be sure some of them are theirs.

I'm pretty stunned at all you great Americans who seem to think Putin and Assange had out best interests at heart and it's only the horrible Democrats who are upset. Putin is a bad guy. Putin has only Putin's best interests at heart. Putin's desire to destabilize our Democracy is nothing that needs further verification. The fact that he's got a bunch of you eating out of his hands is way scarier than telling me if I liked my doctor I could keep him (I did by the way).

Yeah...and the "third party" passed the baton to a fourth, etc., etc.

This whole thing with the Ruskies is a smokescreen designed to cover up the real source of the hacks which is very likely a disgruntled Dem in Hillary's campaign. The coverup serves two purposes: It hides Dem's embarrassment and even more importantly casts Trump's victory in a negative light. Don't you know that Trump would have never beat the witch in a thousand years if he hadn't got that big boost from the Ruskies?

_______
01-06-2017, 04:38 PM

You are debating with a crew that would have gleefully carried the intended #RIPDemocracy baton in other circumstances.

Undermining faith in the democratic process was the primary goal. Getting Trump elected was an unforeseen bonus. The facts about Putin aren't going to change anyone's mind here. They have been swooning over him since he rode shirtless on a horse.

Some people just like strongmen.

boxcar
01-06-2017, 05:35 PM
You are debating with a crew that would have gleefully carried the intended #RIPDemocracy baton in other circumstances.

Undermining faith in the democratic process was the primary goal. Getting Trump elected was an unforeseen bonus. The facts about Putin aren't going to change anyone's mind here. They have been swooning over him since he rode shirtless on a horse.

And then other old fashioned people just plain ol' like facts. If you have any, share them with us.

davew
01-06-2017, 05:37 PM
"They" is every national security agency we have.

Could you make a list of these?

ElKabong
01-06-2017, 05:38 PM

It's a vast right wing conspiracy!!

woodtoo
01-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Anyone read the declassified intelligence DNI report?
Seems their shifting away from the original Russian Government Putin did it
of the last two weeks, yes they are moving away from Boris and Natasha.
Focusing now on "enhanced intervention techniques" by, wait for it ....yup
Russian media "RT news and Sputnik news" for "influencing" the US election. :lol:

davew
01-06-2017, 06:39 PM
I watch RT news, what is fake about it? They were laughing about the report where it said they were trying to increase viewership and marketshare :D

Tom
01-06-2017, 10:40 PM
The security agencies also say it was not the Russians who handed him the hacked emails. Instead, the Russians used a third party to pass them through. Who? did they name them?

There have been a myriad of fake news stories identified. Which ones were planted by the Russians may be open to speculation, but you can be sure some of them are theirs. Who covered the fakes news stories? The media, who we KNOW is in the pocket of the left? What stories?

I'm pretty stunned at all you great Americans who seem to think Putin and Assange had out best interests at heart and it's only the horrible Democrats who are upset. Putin is a bad guy. Putin has only Putin's best interests at heart. Putin's desire to destabilize our Democracy is nothing that needs further verification. The fact that he's got a bunch of you eating out of his hands [ No one is eating out of his hands. We respect the truth. What you keep ignoring is that the DNC actually did the stuff that was reported. They were cheating and trying to rig the election. That we KNOW. All else is speculation.] is way scarier than telling me if I liked my doctor I could keep him (I did by the way).

They truth shall set you free.
If they release stuff about the right and Trump, and it is not proven false, we will applaud that as well. The truth is all that matters. So far, we do not get it from Obama and the Witch.

Tom
01-06-2017, 10:43 PM
I watch RT news, what is fake about it? They were laughing about the report where it said they were trying to increase viewership and marketshare :D

"Fake" news is just the new word the left will repeat over and over and over, just like they called them the Bush tax cuts for the Rich, when in fact, they were tax cuts for everyone. The left are not capable of anything but lying over and over until they believe it.

In the real world, fake news is exactly what you get from CNN, PMSNBC, NY Times, etc. Fake News people PROVEN to be fake by Julian.

Tom
01-06-2017, 10:45 PM

Make it three that did not miss 9/11, Benghazi, Paris, Turkey....
Being US intelligence is not a badge of competence.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 12:28 AM
I could. I'll bet you could too. It's not like the agencies are a secret - just a lot of their work.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Anyone read the declassified intelligence DNI report?
Seems their shifting away from the original Russian Government Putin did it
of the last two weeks, yes they are moving away from Boris and Natasha.
Focusing now on "enhanced intervention techniques" by, wait for it ....yup
Russian media "RT news and Sputnik news" for "influencing" the US election. :lol:
You must have read a different declassified report, because clearly Putin was front and center in the stuff that was released today.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 12:45 AM
They truth shall set you free.
If they release stuff about the right and Trump, and it is not proven false, we will applaud that as well. The truth is all that matters. So far, we do not get it from Obama and the Witch.
In most realities the truth is an absolute. But when you get to pick and choose what you believe to be the truth, it all becomes personal and relative.

When it's all fake news except what you choose to believe, the truth turns into something entirely arbitrary, not absolute.

Clocker
01-07-2017, 01:06 AM
In most realities the truth is an absolute.

How many realities are there? Whatever, politics is not one of them. :p

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 08:12 AM
How many realities are there? Whatever, politics is not one of them. :p
I was thinking there is at least yours and mine.

Tom
01-07-2017, 09:47 AM
When it's all fake news except what you choose to believe, the truth turns into something entirely arbitrary, not absolute.

I'm choosing to believe the news people who have NOT been proven to be DNC tools. If evidence pops up that they are, I will call them fake as well.

You wouldn't happen to have any evidence of that, would you?

MutuelClerk
01-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Fake news = Our fake political parties who pretend to care.

thaskalos
01-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Believe NOTHING of what you hear or read...and HALF of what you see.

Tom
01-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Believe NOTHING of what you hear or read...and HALF of what you see.

I only belive my RIGHT eye! :rolleyes:

maddog42
01-07-2017, 02:27 PM
NJ Stinks is right. Can you imagine the outrage if the Russians had cost Trump the election? Republicans on this board have reached a new low. By the way, no one seems to mind that this was illegal. Trump would be out in the streets with a lynch mob if this had been done to him. Republicans you suck.

Clocker
01-07-2017, 02:30 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/e9/76/3ee976da1dfc6b11910b3a90029534b1.jpg....

boxcar
01-07-2017, 02:44 PM
NJ Stinks is right. Can you imagine the outrage if the Russians had cost Trump the election? Republicans on this board have reached a new low. By the way, no one seems to mind that this was illegal. Trump would be out in the streets with a lynch mob if this had been done to him. Republicans you suck.

How many rail cars of crying towels do you need with which soak up your crocodile tears? Why can't you just come to grips with the raw facts? Hillary Clinton was the worst Dem candidate since Obama! The American people simply said enough is enough and we just can't risk striking out. Plain and simple. The U.S. government has provided us with no proof whatsoever that Russia was behind any hacking, let alone that the hacks were on Putin's personal orders. Just a lot of hysterical screaming and yelling and flailing and hand wringing -- but not one shred of solid proof. And did Russia drug Hillary and Podesta to get both of them to make horrendous and fatal campaign mistakes when formulating their campaign strategy? The problem with you leftists is that you are so stuck in the muck and mire of your own deceitfulness, fraud and corruption, albeit largely facilitated by the mainstream media, you can no longer recognize truth even when it whacks you upside your head.

woodtoo
01-07-2017, 02:48 PM
How many rail cars of crying towels do you need with which soak up your crocodile tears? Why can't you just come to grips with the raw facts? Hillary Clinton was the worst Dem candidate since Obama! The American people simply said enough is enough and we just can't risk striking out. Plain and simple. The U.S. government has provided us with no proof whatsoever that Russia was behind any hacking, let alone that the hacks were on Putin's personal orders. Just a lot of hysterical screaming and yelling and flailing and hand wringing -- but not one shred of solid proof. And did Russia drug Hillary and Podesta to get both of them to make horrendous and fatal campaign mistakes when formulating their campaign strategy? The problem with you leftists is that you are so stuck in the muck and mire of your own deceitfulness, fraud and corruption, albeit largely facilitated by the mainstream media, you can no longer recognize truth even when it whacks you upside your head.
Well said, I get it. :ThmbUp:

elysiantraveller
01-07-2017, 03:50 PM
This whole thing is amazing.

Wiki leaks and Assange = heroes

Russia is great.

I really can't believe how ANY American can be okay with a foreign power attempting to influence our electoral process... regardless of party lines.

I voted for straight Republican and a dead Gorilla and am disgusted.

ronsmac
01-07-2017, 03:57 PM
It's ok to be a Trump supporter and still be angry over this incident.

Teach
01-07-2017, 04:04 PM
I wouldn't trust Putin "with a 10-foot pole".

Senator Cotton, Arkansas:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/cotton-russia-has-committed-crimes-and-transgressions-against-the-united-states/article/2006124

JustRalph
01-07-2017, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't trust Putin "with a 10-foot pole".

Senator Cotton, Arkansas:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/cotton-russia-has-committed-crimes-and-transgressions-against-the-united-states/article/2006124

I don't trust anything coming out of this government. Including claims of Russian hacking.

They didn't do anything, whomever they are, except reveal the truth straight from the horses mouth.

Clocker
01-07-2017, 04:49 PM
I don't trust anything coming out of this government. Including claims of Russian hacking.

They didn't do anything, whomever they are, except reveal the truth straight from the horses mouth.

I haven't been looking real hard, but still haven't seen any strong evidence that it was or was not Russians. If it wasn't Russians, I'm sure they would be happy to let people think that it was.

No claim from the DNC that any of the released info was "false news".

I have heard unconfirmed rumors that the emails may have been leaked, not hacked.

I don't really care about any of that, I just love cheap drama. This would be a lot more fun if the RNC hadn't had good security on their servers. :p

_______
01-07-2017, 04:54 PM

What worries me is that at some point in the future President Trump is going to have to sell a difficult decision to the public based on intelligence having spent a good deal of his time as President elect having undermined the agencies that provide it.

Russia wants to undermine confidence in our government. In your case, it has worked.

I hope that when push comes to shove, you still identify as an American and not any party.

_______
01-07-2017, 04:57 PM
I haven't been looking real hard, but still haven't seen any strong evidence that it was or was not Russians. If it wasn't Russians, I'm sure they would be happy to let people think that it was.

No claim from the DNC that any of the released info was "false news".

I have heard unconfirmed rumors that the emails may have been leaked, not hacked.

I don't really care about any of that, I just love cheap drama. This would be a lot more fun if the RNC hadn't had good security on their servers. :p

If you think the reason the RNC wasn't hacked (that we know of) is because of better security, you didn't read the public summary of the intelligence findings.

They weren't targeted (that we know of).

Clocker
01-07-2017, 05:09 PM
If you think the reason the RNC wasn't hacked (that we know of) is because of better security, you didn't read the public summary of the intelligence findings.

More fake news from the Wall Street Journal.

Russian hackers tried to penetrate the computer networks of the Republican National Committee, using the same techniques that allowed them to infiltrate its Democratic counterpart, according to U.S. officials who have been briefed on the attempted intrusion.

But the intruders failed to get past security defenses on the RNC’s computer networks, the officials said. And people close to the investigation said it indicated a less aggressive and much less persistent effort by Russian intelligence to hack the Republican group than the Democratic National Committee.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-national-committee-security-foiled-russian-hackers-1481850043 (http://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-national-committee-security-foiled-russian-hackers-1481850043)

boxcar
01-07-2017, 05:23 PM

That's because the diabolically sly and shrewd Ruskies knew where the real dirt was. :jump:

Tom
01-07-2017, 05:40 PM

Bull sheet.
You guys have yet to explain just HOW the election was "interfered with."
Let me tell you.

IT WAS NOT.

The DNC was all too happy to reveal those Trump conversations and even hired a few dem-bimbos to come forward.

All true stuff, and WE took it. So did Trump.
Then, when the TRUTH about the DNC is revealed, you babies crap your pants and cry like little girls.

Frankly, you lefties are worse than babies with a load in your diapers.
Grow up, the BIG BOYS are in charge now. You littler bitch turned the stomachs of too many intelligent people.:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
01-07-2017, 05:42 PM
"We're glad you're home....."

Clocker, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

H4C must be out puking in the back yard!

riskman
01-07-2017, 07:15 PM
This whole thing is amazing.

Wiki leaks and Assange = heroes

Russia is great.

I really can't believe how ANY American can be okay with a foreign power attempting to influence our electoral process... regardless of party lines.

I voted for straight Republican and a dead Gorilla and am disgusted.

All this ruckus is about setting the table for regime change in our own country, since the “proper” candidate did not win in November.

_______
01-07-2017, 07:32 PM
All this ruckus is about setting the table for regime change in our own country, since the “proper” candidate did not win in November.

I was wondering how the "death panel" and "FEMA concentration camp" memes would handle a Trump victory.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 07:33 PM
No it's not, and it is sad you aren't able to discern being concerned about foreign interference in the business of the United States and an election that is over and isn't getting a redo. It's really too bad John Reed wasn't alive to see this. He would have been proud.

Tom
01-07-2017, 07:48 PM
By interference, you mean exposing the truth, right?
Revealing just how crooked and corrupt one side was acting?

I tend to call that a favor.

Bottom line, you are pissed off because the voters knew too much.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 08:30 PM
By interference, you mean exposing the truth, right?
Revealing just how crooked and corrupt one side was acting?

I tend to call that a favor.

Bottom line, you are pissed off because the voters knew too much.
Had I been a hard line Hillary fan - which I made clear on numerous occasions I was not - I might be despondent over the election. I've also made it clear on a number of occasions that Putin is a bad guy, a thug, a budding megalomaniac, and a guy who hopes to one day restore Russia to the same position they had back in the cold war days. The last thing he is is anyone's friend other than his own. It wouldn't have been right for the Russians to hack ANYONE'S emails (which you could argue by inference are always true), especially when the ultimate idea was to undermine democracy.

Remember the Watergate burglars "exposed" the truth? Daniel Berrigan? A crime is a crime is a crime, and deserves to be treated as such. If your next door neighbor robbed a bank and gave you $10,000 you would still be obligated to condemn the crime.

I'm pissed off because the guy who is going to lead the country is essentially defending a criminal. Nothing more, nothing less.

boxcar
01-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Had I been a hard line Hillary fan - which I made clear on numerous occasions I was not - I might be despondent over the election. I've also made it clear on a number of occasions that Putin is a bad guy, a thug, a budding megalomaniac, and a guy who hopes to one day restore Russia to the same position they had back in the cold war days. The last thing he is is anyone's friend other than his own. It wouldn't have been right for the Russians to hack ANYONE'S emails (which you could argue by inference are always true), especially when the ultimate idea was to undermine democracy.

Remember the Watergate burglars "exposed" the truth? Daniel Berrigan? A crime is a crime is a crime, and deserves to be treated as such. If your next door neighbor robbed a bank and gave you $10,000 you would still be obligated to condemn the crime.

I'm pissed off because the guy who is going to lead the country is essentially defending a criminal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Putin is a "criminal" alright in other respects, but it hasn't been proved that he was behind the hacking of emails. And he certainly didn't hack into any voting machines. In short, Mr. Halv, you're pissed on because you can't help but piss into the wind. You should work on devololping better toilet habits.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-07-2017, 08:58 PM
By the way, had the Republicans hacked the DNC emails and got caught like the Russians, they would have spent time being guests of the same fine hospitality institutions as H.R. Haldeman, John Erlichman, John Dean, John Mitchell, Howard Hunt, G. Gordon Liddy, Charles Colson, James McCord and the Trump administration may have gone the way of the Nixon presidency.

A crime is a crime is a crime, and I can't respect anyone who thinks it's ok to commit a crime just because it was against their political enemies. That includes Republicans and Democrats, so save the pontification.

davew
01-07-2017, 09:11 PM
By the way, had the Republicans hacked the DNC emails and got caught like the Russians, they would have spent time being guests of the same fine hospitality institutions as H.R. Haldeman, John Erlichman, John Dean, John Mitchell, Howard Hunt, G. Gordon Liddy, Charles Colson, James McCord and the Trump administration may have gone the way of the Nixon presidency.

A crime is a crime is a crime, and I can't respect anyone who thinks it's ok to commit a crime just because it was against their political enemies. That includes Republicans and Democrats, so save the pontification.

Then you will have no problem seeing some more of your leaders there.

fast4522
01-07-2017, 09:24 PM
I was wondering how the "death panel" and "FEMA concentration camp" memes would handle a Trump victory.

We will not ration so the "death panel" talk will become a moot subject. FEMA concentration camp is a joke, but detention facilities that are currently empty will be at capacity soon.

Tom
01-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Two major points in all of this.

1. Nothing revealed has been denied, ie, they did it.
2. The Russians were able to do the attack - where the hell was our national security the last 8 years?

Conclusion - the only bad guys here are the democrats.
Both the one we just escaped and the ones we suffered for 8 years.

Again, THANK YOU Mr. Putin for your generous act of kindness! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have done more for United States than OBama has done in 8 years!

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-08-2017, 11:08 AM

Glad to see some Russian officials feeling good about America's future.

OntheRail
01-08-2017, 11:58 AM
So like Clinton's use of a illegal servicer... mishandling classified infomation. Pay for play... crimes?

We're to believe the alphabet agencies about the Russians... but not one of them noticed the hrcss@clinton.homeserver :liar: one and all.

Remember Trump had Clinton's Machine, the Media, the Obama coalition, Hollywood and Music Celebrities, Rinos, Never Trumpers, the DNC and the Bernie Bunch... Oh and the pollsters against him. Hillary's dirt got passing mention from the media if at all... while the fake news mudslinging was almost nonstop again Trump from them.

The people voted... no one hijacked the election as proved in the Courts by FrankenStein :lol: .

This Russian and Israel move is a last ditch effort... by a spiteful administration to due harm.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-08-2017, 12:57 PM
So like Clinton's use of a illegal servicer... mishandling classified infomation. Pay for play... crimes?

We're to believe the alphabet agencies about the Russians... but not one of them noticed the hrcss@clinton.homeserver :liar: one and all.

Remember Trump had Clinton's Machine, the Media, the Obama coalition, Hollywood and Music Celebrities, Rinos, Never Trumpers, the DNC and the Bernie Bunch... Oh and the pollsters against him. Hillary's dirt got passing mention from the media if at all... while the fake news mudslinging was almost nonstop again Trump from them.

The people voted... no one hijacked the election as proved in the Courts by FrankenStein :lol: .

This Russian and Israel move is a last ditch effort... by a spiteful administration to due harm.
1. If Clinton committed a crime, indict her and have a trial. It's not like I'm the one making the decision to indict or not indict.

2. The point is not that the intelligence agencies could only act against Russia if they acted against Hillary first. The point is that they investigated Hillary and they laid out all the issues. You believed them about the private server. It was never the job of the intelligence agencies to indict and prosecute Clinton - that was the job of the Justice Department. Comey laid out the cast - do you think he held anything back? You can question his reasons, but not indicting was his call.

3. Trump's victory was an amazing story. I'm not taking it away from him. People will study his campaign for years to come. But if you think the fake news was one sided against Trump, I'd say you are suffering from confirmation bias. By any objective measure, Hillary took the worst of the fake news phenomenon with things like running a child sex ring out of a pizza shop and Democrats want to impose Islamic law in Florida. There seems to be little doubt that some of this stuff was planted by the Russians. Comically a lot of the fake news about Trump was stuff he said, like looking out his door and seeing thousands of people shouting we hate Muslims and we want our country backafter 9-11. No other person on the planet was able to verify that. The irony is that since the Tampa Bay Times started PolitiFact in 2007, no other major politician has a worse record for accuracy, with more than 70 percent of his claims rated Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire, while his supporters assumed it was other people falsely attributing lies to him. Trump wasn't a prevaricator BECAUSE Hillary was one - he was one on his own, so was she. You can't blame Hillary for his behavior. You can only blame her for her behavior. You can believe Trump was a better choice, but he has to own his flaws. You can ignore them because you are enamored - that doesn't mean they aren't there.

4. Nobody is claiming anyone, including the Russians, manipulated voting machines. No one is contesting the outcome at this point. The Russians accomplished their goal by taking a flawed candidate and making her seem worse than even she was. Moreover, they planted stories making Trump seem greater than he was. The best part is that the Russians succeeded in ways they could have never imagined by getting Americans to dismiss their work as more fake news. No wonder they were laughing after the election. The election was close enough that nobody can definitively conclude the fake news didn't have a part in the outcome. That's not sour grapes - Trump got the most votes - that's just something to consider.

5. Again, the irony is nobody is blaming Trump for what the Russians did. It's not a last ditch effort to do anything other than get people to realize that no matter who gets hurt and who gets the benefit it is unacceptable aggression for a foreign government to interfere in our election process.

chrisl
01-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Here we go again...

woodtoo
01-08-2017, 01:23 PM
and again

and again

boxcar
01-08-2017, 02:11 PM
and again

and again

Yeah...what's the definition of "insanity" again?

Clocker
01-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Here we go again...

I heard that Trump said he could see Russia from his house. :p

riskman
01-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Halvonhorseracing needs to read some of Tim Weiners books on American intelligence agencies. Weiner won the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize.
Perhaps he can "discern" the difference between our two intelligence operations.
BTW, I disagree with Weiners assessment of the recent Ruskie fiasco concerning the elections, but his novels shows the history of the U.S.intervention in foreighn elections.
Weiner thinks that Trump is the "siberian" candidate.To each his own.

davew
01-08-2017, 05:26 PM
a CNN interviews a Intercept journalist who commits professional suicide

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/08/us/greenwald-intel-report-reliable-cnntv/index.html

boxcar
01-08-2017, 05:29 PM
I heard that Trump said he could see Russia from his house. :p

Well...certainly not from his Florida house.

Tom
01-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Well...certainly not from his Florida house.

He is keeping his eye on Cuba as well! :lol:

HalvOnHorseracing
01-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Halvonhorseracing needs to read some of Tim Weiners books on American intelligence agencies. Weiner won the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize.
Perhaps he can "discern" the difference between our two intelligence operations.
BTW, I disagree with Weiners assessment of the recent Ruskie fiasco concerning the elections, but his novels shows the history of the U.S.intervention in foreighn elections.
Weiner thinks that Trump is the "siberian" candidate.To each his own.
I'm not sure what your point is. I said every U.S. Intelligence Agency agreed that Russia was responsible for hacking the DNC, and agreed that Russia was involved in fake news. That's a fact - they did agree. Each of the agencies had different levels of certainty about their agreement, but they agreed. Now you can believe them or not, but those agencies can be very competitive, and it is not often the case that they are all on the same page. That to me was significant.

Circumstantially we know Trump praised Putin, although nobody suggests Trump had anything to do with anything Putin did. Paul Manafort, who was running Trump's campaign, had ties to pro-Russian politicians. Trump's top Russia Advisor, Carter Page, has direct financial ties to Russia. His pick for National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, has ben a regular guest on Russia Today, an English-language propaganda arm of the Russian government, and even sat next to Putin at a state dinner in Moscow celebrating the news outlet’s 10th anniversary. Finally, Rex Tillerson, the choice for Secretary of State, is a close friend and ally of Putin. These are all facts, not speculation.

Now make believe you are Putin. Is it a real stretch that you would favor Trump in an election, especially considering we know you hated Hillary?

I didn't say anything about our involvement in foreign elections, but if you want an opinion, we've made some dumbass plays in our history. Still, that is neither here nor there. The question is, is what Russia did wrong? The answer is yes, and it is completely non-dependent on the United Fruit Company coup d'etat.

Why don't you give me a quick explanation of how Time Weiner is going to change my mind, especially when you inferred he thought Trump was the Siberian candidate.

boxcar
01-08-2017, 07:23 PM
He is keeping his eye on Cuba as well! :lol:

Oh yeah...I forgot about that suburb of Russia.

elysiantraveller
01-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Had the RNC or Trump Campaign been hacked EVERY one of these people would be crying foul.

They were furious over the IRS' targeting of conservative groups as was I.

They aren't so furious over a foreign power attempting to influence a US election by attempting to damage the Democrats.

Its hypocrisy...

I'm an American... I have a problem with both.

davew
01-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Had the RNC or Trump Campaign been hacked EVERY one of these people would be crying foul.

They were furious over the IRS' targeting of conservative groups as was I.

They aren't so furious over a foreign power attempting to influence a US election by attempting to damage the Democrats.

Its hypocrisy...

I'm an American... I have a problem with both.

Who says they were not hacked? maybe they did not find any xenophobic, racist, slimeball corruption to release.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Who says they were not hacked? maybe they did not find any xenophobic, racist, slimeball corruption to release.
Let us know when your comedy show is coming to TV. With material like that you should be a huge hit!

elysiantraveller
01-08-2017, 08:11 PM

If you're not going to read the reports there really is no point debating with you...

Like I said...

I have a problem with a foreign country meddling in our electoral affairs. Pointblankperiod. Who the target was and whether or not I support them (I didn't) is irrelevant in this matter.

davew
01-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Let us know when your comedy show is coming to TV. With material like that you should be a huge hit!

You are a cult member of the demo-socialist party. How can all the national security agencys agree that the DNC and Podesta were probably hacked by the Russians if they did not even examine those computers?

Please supply a link to the reports I should read that have some facts, not just suggestions, innuendo, or repeats of 'talking points'.

Clocker
01-08-2017, 08:51 PM
How can all the national security agencys agree that the DNC and Podesta were probably hacked by the Russians if they did not even examine those computers?

Doesn't matter how, as long as they all agree. Then they have the majority vote, which is the only fair way to settle it.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-08-2017, 09:40 PM
You are a cult member of the demo-socialist party. How can all the national security agencys agree that the DNC and Podesta were probably hacked by the Russians if they did not even examine those computers?

Please supply a link to the reports I should read that have some facts, not just suggestions, innuendo, or repeats of 'talking points'.
The Demo-socialist party? Is that the party that thinks Putin and the Russians are bad guys? You really are comical.

How can the agencies agree that the DNC and Podesta were hacked by the Russians? Where in the world did you get that idea they didn't check the computer systems? From whacko.batsh*t.right.com?

Do we look like your research interns over here? You can find the reports just like we did. And you can read how they knew the DNC was hacked by the Russians just like we did. Of course, you can always just ignore it because it doesn't fit with your fantasy that all news you don't want to believe is fake.

davew
01-08-2017, 09:53 PM
I can not find a link of anything definitive - here is one I found

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report

please supply a link that is not from a 'news' organization

fast4522
01-08-2017, 10:37 PM
If you're not going to read the reports there really is no point debating with you...

Like I said...

I have a problem with a foreign country meddling in our electoral affairs. Pointblankperiod. Who the target was and whether or not I support them (I didn't) is irrelevant in this matter.

We are all guilty of doing this, Obama administration spent 350K trying to get Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defeated in Israel. Hacking is something every country now does, not every country has morons who make their password = password.

Tom
01-08-2017, 10:46 PM
The Demo-socialist party? Is that the party that thinks Putin and the Russians are bad guys? You really are comical.

During WWII, Roosevelt and Churchill used Stalin when their interests overlapped. That is all we are doing today. The root cause of this problem, if it really is a problems is that the moron democrats ACTUALLY DID THE STUFF.

As a nation, we have benefited, knowing the truth about the DNC and the mainstream press. The only tangible interference in the election process was by the DNC, rigging it for Hillary, rendering millions of voters who favored Bernie voteless.

Putin is a bad guy, but on the scale of bad, he is below the DNC.

JustRalph
01-08-2017, 10:51 PM
During WWII, Roosevelt and Churchill used Stalin when their interests overlapped. That is all we are doing today. The root cause of this problem, if it really is a problems is that the moron democrats ACTUALLY DID THE STUFF.

As a nation, we have benefited, knowing the truth about the DNC and the mainstream press. The only tangible interference in the election process was by the DNC, rigging it for Hillary, rendering millions of voters who favored Bernie voteless.

Putin is a bad guy, but on the scale of bad, he is below the DNC.

Ding Ding!! The most aggrieved party in the whole scenario is Bernie Sanders and his supporters. It is plainly obvious that he would have beat Hillary had the Dems not rigged the election. Yet, they forget that........

HalvOnHorseracing
01-08-2017, 11:28 PM
I can not find a link of anything definitive - here is one I found

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report

please supply a link that is not from a 'news' organization
Start with Grizzly Steppe. It gives you an overview of Russian Malicious Cyber Activity. How they did it, how we know.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

Your question about how they

JustRalph
01-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Start with Grizzly Steppe. It gives you an overview of Russian Malicious Cyber Activity. How they did it, how we know.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

Your question about how they

Why was it not an issue until now? Ten years they have been breaking into our computers.......all of a sudden.......it's a problem..........it's duplicity

riskman
01-09-2017, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure what your point is. I said every U.S. Intelligence Agency agreed that Russia was responsible for hacking the DNC, and agreed that Russia was involved in fake news. That's a fact - they did agree. Each of the agencies had different levels of certainty about their agreement, but they agreed. Now you can believe them or not, but those agencies can be very competitive, and it is not often the case that they are all on the same page. That to me was significant.

Circumstantially we know Trump praised Putin, although nobody suggests Trump had anything to do with anything Putin did. Paul Manafort, who was running Trump's campaign, had ties to pro-Russian politicians. Trump's top Russia Advisor, Carter Page, has direct financial ties to Russia. His pick for National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, has ben a regular guest on Russia Today, an English-language propaganda arm of the Russian government, and even sat next to Putin at a state dinner in Moscow celebrating the news outlet’s 10th anniversary. Finally, Rex Tillerson, the choice for Secretary of State, is a close friend and ally of Putin. These are all facts, not speculation.

Now make believe you are Putin. Is it a real stretch that you would favor Trump in an election, especially considering we know you hated Hillary?

I didn't say anything about our involvement in foreign elections, but if you want an opinion, we've made some dumbass plays in our history. Still, that is neither here nor there. The question is, is what Russia did wrong? The answer is yes, and it is completely non-dependent on the United Fruit Company coup d'etat.

Why don't you give me a quick explanation of how Time Weiner is going to change my mind, especially when you inferred he thought Trump was the Siberian candidate.

Tim Weiner agrees with you in this specific instance concerning the Russians hacking the DNC.Weiner goes a lot further if you care to research him.
The point of my post was to also show that the U.S. intervenes in foreign elections as part of its clandestine intelligence operations. You know that already so why is this Russian hack on the Dems a big deal since our intelligence does similar?
The DNC had knowledge of the hack/leak and we're notified several times by the FBI way before the election and they never got back to the FBI.Could Trump's election make this an issue to discredit him?

ElKabong
01-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Why was it not an issue until now? Ten years they have been breaking into our computers.......all of a sudden.......it's a problem..........it's duplicity

IN the far back of Saul alinksy's book it states "never let a good reason to cry like a bitch go to waste".

Just another reason why life is good :) . Winners smile, losers cry

Fager Fan
01-09-2017, 07:47 AM

What fake stories were a Russian plants? Show me one.

Here's why I'm not to upset: Russia (or WikiLeaks) released real emails that showed corruption. I applaud the release to the public proof of any and all corruption by anyone politician, in any party, and I don't care where it came from.

If Assange releases emails every day this year of government corruption, by anyone, I'd approve and be thankful. A politician who isn't corrupt needs not worry.

Tom
01-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Assange is doing the work American news will not do.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-09-2017, 09:07 AM
By all accounts this is the first time any foreign government has tried to influence an election through hacking. Different level than hacking Sony. The fact that everybody is apparently hacking everybody is expected. It's only duplicitous if you believe it is ok for us to influence the elections of other governments while it is not ok for them to influence ours. I personally believe we should draw a universal line at hacking elections.

thaskalos
01-09-2017, 09:35 AM
By all accounts this is the first time any foreign government has tried to influence an election through hacking. Different level than hacking Sony. The fact that everybody is apparently hacking everybody is expected. It's only duplicitous if you believe it is ok for us to influence the elections of other governments while it is not ok for them to influence ours. I personally believe we should draw a universal line at hacking elections.

The truth is that, not only will our government hack the elections of other countries...but we have also been known to OVERTHROW newly-elected governments...if the elections there don't go "our way".

Tom
01-09-2017, 09:42 AM
We are the last ones who should be complaining.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-09-2017, 09:46 AM
What fake stories were a Russian plants? Show me one.

Here's why I'm not to upset: Russia (or WikiLeaks) released real emails that showed corruption. I applaud the release to the public proof of any and all corruption by anyone politician, in any party, and I don't care where it came from.

If Assange releases emails every day this year of government corruption, by anyone, I'd approve and be thankful. A politician who isn't corrupt needs not worry.
As far as I know, planting fake news stories on Facebook is trivially easy. Determining which stories originated with a Russian team is not beyond the capability of the intelligence agencies, and I believe they were able to do that. James Clapper made it clear that, "This was a multifaceted campaign. So the hacking was only one part of it, and it also entailed classical propaganda, disinformation, fake news."

The fake news/disinformation campaign comes right out of the KGB playbook. I just find it too easy to believe Putin instituted a campaign like Clapper indicated.

You open a slippery slope with email hacking. On the one hand you can appreciate knowing how the DNC was functioning in the nomination. But at some point you are agreeing that your right to privacy is meaningless, and it is simply open season for foreign governments to hack whomever's emails they want. Now if you could trust Russia to only hack those emails that would embarrass Democratic operatives, I suppose you might find nothing wrong with that. But what happens when we've just ignored Russian hacking and they gain access to sensitive national security information? It's a reality.

You have to draw a line when the foreign intervention threatens the safety of the U.S. You might believe they haven't crossed it yet, but they will if we don't stop them. Our job is to stop them. If they don't like how we operate, their job is to stop us.

HalvOnHorseracing
01-09-2017, 09:49 AM
The truth is that, not only will our government hack the elections of other countries...but we have also been known to OVERTHROW newly-elected governments...if the elections there don't go "our way".
It is the height of arrogance.

thaskalos
01-09-2017, 09:52 AM
It is the height of arrogance.
As Tom correctly pointed out:

"We are the last ones who should be complaining."

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 03:17 PM
We are all guilty of doing this, Obama administration spent 350K trying to get Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defeated in Israel. Hacking is something every country now does, not every country has morons who make their password = password.

Oh silly me...

I guess I don't care that another country is attempting to interfere and help decide winners in our political elections after all then...

What was I thinking...

:lol: :lol:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Assange is doing the work American news will not do.
And here folks is Tom on Assange a few years back when Assange wasn't helping his political choice...

The guy's head is in dire need of a bullet.
CIA should take this traitor out. Then left CNN have the video of it.
I would love to watch his brains splatter against a wall.

"You have the right to bleed.
If you choose not to bleed, a wound will be provided to you, free of charge."

You kill traitors, End of story.

^^^

The irony of him wanting the CIA to take him out above is priceless...

davew
01-09-2017, 03:44 PM
And here folks is Tom on Assange a few years back when Assange wasn't helping his political choice...

^^^

That was before Tom realized Assange has more integrity than Clapper.

The irony of 'do as I say, not as I do' does not escape many in the country.

Tom
01-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Where have you been?
I already said after seeing the results of this, he was doing a good thing.
Try to keep up.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Where have you been?
I already said after seeing the results of this, he was doing a good thing.
Try to keep up.

Funny how the winds of your favor blow.... isn't it?

Like I said... you're a hypocrite...

JustRalph
01-09-2017, 05:23 PM

Tom, rightly, has evolved.

Assange is a true enigma at this point. On one hand he deserves prison, on another he has revealed the truth more than once. I tend to appreciate truth.

reckless
01-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Oh silly me...

I guess I don't care that another country is attempting to interfere and help decide winners in our political elections after all then...

What was I thinking...

Evidently you don't really think too much after all ...

Why would Putin 'hack' the election in favor of Trump? Doesn't make sense, unless you're a lunatic.

Putin pushed around the cowardly, stupid and weak Barack Obama for eight years.

Putin basically stole US raw materials and treasure such as iron ore when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State for "donations" to the Clinton Foundation, for christ sakes.

Hillary's election meant Obama Act III. Why again would you think Putin would want to hack the election to hurt Hillary? It simply doesn't make sense, unless you're a deranged lunatic, of course.

Putin treated Hillary as his bitch and Obama as his butt boy, so why again would Putin want Trump to win? Of course he didn't. This never made sense plain and simple, but then ...

The stupidity coming from the know-it-all Trump haters is remarkable and consistent.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Evidently you don't really think too much after all ...

Why would Putin 'hack' the election in favor of Trump? Doesn't make sense, unless you're a lunatic.

Putin endorsed Trump back in the fall of 2015...

The rest of your post is anti-Obama rhetoric that A) I don't care about as I can't stand the guy and B) isn't at all relevant. I made the statement that we as Americans should care regardless of partisanship and you responds with.... shocker... partisanship... :confused:

reckless
01-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Putin endorsed Trump back in the fall of 2015...

The rest of your post is anti-Obama rhetoric that A) I don't care about as I can't stand the guy and B) isn't at all relevant. I made the statement that we as Americans should care regardless of partisanship and you responds with.... shocker... partisanship... :confused:

Anti-Obama rhetoric? :lol: :lol:

Anyone that paid attention these past 8 years knows Obama was taken to the cleaners by Putin numerous times. Same with Hillary! This isn't partisan rhetoric.

So what if Putin endorsed Trump .... or anyone. Doesn't mean squat unless you are a deranged, liberal Trump hater, which you are.

Ted Kennedy, a multiple sex offender and murderer endorsed Obama.

Robert Byrd, a lifetime klansman and Negro hater, endorsed Hillary.

These two Democrats were a helluva lot more influential than Putin.

Is this partisan enough for you, four facts in four paragraphs. So let's cut the crap about partisanship.

Guys like you expect us to let your stupid comments and false narratives go unchallenged, plain and simple.

NJ Stinks
01-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Guys like you expect us to let your stupid comments and false narratives go unchallenged, plain and simple.

Guys like me wonder how anyone could hate Dems/liberals as much as you do. What happened in your life that created such hate that Putin and Assange screwing around with our election is suddenly no big deal?

Dahoss9698
01-09-2017, 06:14 PM

^^^

Wow that was some find.

I guess for Tom it's a good thing he didn't get his wish.

Clocker
01-09-2017, 06:30 PM
The stupidity coming from the know-it-all Trump haters is remarkable and consistent.

There are several coherent and rational posters on here that obviously think that Hillary would be worse than Trump, but objectively point out problems or omissions in Trump's promises.

Yet you and many others consistently accuse them of hating Trump and dismiss any criticism of him as in error if not out-right lies arising from such hatred.

There are some Trump haters here, but there are also Trump true believers who refuse to admit that any criticism could possibly be correct. Neither end of the spectrum is gaining much credibility.

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-09-2017, 06:39 PM
There are several coherent and rational posters on here that obviously think that Hillary would be worse than Trump, but objectively point out problems or omissions in Trump's promises.

Yet you and many others consistently accuse them of hating Trump and dismiss any criticism of him as in error if not out-right lies arising from such hatred.

There are some Trump haters here, but there are also Trump true believers who refuse to admit that any criticism could possibly be correct. Neither end of the spectrum is gaining much credibility.

Trump is a multi-flawed individual who is best suited for the job of President because he is on the money on the issues that matter.

Clocker
01-09-2017, 06:50 PM
he is on the money on the issues that matter.

That is not at all clear to many people who are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and you have done nothing here to make it any clearer. All you said is that you believe in him, without any explanation of what "the issues that matter" are, or why he is "on the money" about them.

newtothegame
01-09-2017, 06:51 PM

For you and Halves.....
Where are the post when we were previously hacked by say the Chinese? Or any other foreign entity if you will. Rightfully so, it has been said that this has been going back and forth for years.....
So where are your post condemning this?
HALVES, your post condemning???
Guess That makes you a hypocrite as well if no post are available.... :lol: :lol:

Seems hacking is only a problem now since Hillary lost.

However, I do agree it is a crime and should be investigated as such.
The main issue I have with it is we, as a country, classify it as a crime yet we turn around and do it ourselves to other countries.

Assange...I could care less about the guy. If he were to be caught, he should stand trial for his cyber crimes. That does not change the truth though.
Has the DNC denied what was released? Has any of it been proven to be false? Then I am thankful he gave us the TRUTH. But none the less, still a crime.

FantasticDan
01-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Guys like me wonder how anyone could hate Dems/liberals as much as you do. What happened in your life that created such hate that Putin and Assange screwing around with our election is suddenly no big deal?
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/50f939796bb3f70b30000025/white-house-releases-new-official-obama-portrait.jpg

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-09-2017, 07:48 PM
That is not at all clear to many people who are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and you have done nothing here to make it any clearer. All you said is that you believe in him, without any explanation of what "the issues that matter" are, or why he is "on the money" about them.

In other words, you don't listen to what he says -- only the distortions of the liberal media.

Every place Trump campaigned, he cleaned Crooked Hilary's clock because the American people got to hear him speak instead of the distortions from the lying liberals.

The issues that matter are: Obamacare nightmare, illegal aliens, jobs disappearing to other countries, helping our veterans (something the Dems did not give a rat's ass about, disastrous foreign policy and so much more.

Not to worry. You are just a typical Hillary supporter who has no idea why she got demolished. You won't remember these issues in five minutes and will repeat the same mindless questions.

thaskalos
01-09-2017, 07:58 PM
In other words, you don't listen to what he says -- only the distortions of the liberal media.

Every place Trump campaigned, he cleaned Crooked Hilary's clock because the American people got to hear him speak instead of the distortions from the lying liberals.

The issues that matter are: Obamacare nightmare, illegal aliens, jobs disappearing to other countries, helping our veterans (something the Dems did not give a rat's ass about, disastrous foreign policy and so much more.

Not to worry. You are just a typical Hillary supporter who has no idea why she got demolished. You won't remember these issues in five minutes and will repeat the same mindless questions.

How observant you are. You got Clocker all figured out. :lol:

thaskalos
01-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Tom, rightly, has evolved.

Assange is a true enigma at this point. On one hand he deserves prison, on another he has revealed the truth more than once. I tend to appreciate truth.

He "deserves prison"...for WHAT?

For telling the truth when no one else WOULD?

Clocker
01-09-2017, 08:10 PM

I hate it when that happens. My long time crush on Hillary has been outed. :faint:

thaskalos
01-09-2017, 08:12 PM
I hate it when that happens. My long time crush on Hillary has been outed. :faint:

The guy can't shut his mouth around here...and he can't even tell who he is talking to. :)

Clocker
01-09-2017, 08:22 PM

Unfortunately, I do listen. Let's just start with the first item on the list. What is Trump's "on the money" solution for the ObamaCare nightmare?

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Unfortunately, I do listen. Let's just start with the first item on the list. What is Trump's "on the money" solution for the ObamaCare nightmare?

Fortunately, we don't have to waste our time trying to explain it to those who refuse to listen.

AMERICA WON! :jump:

The nightmare of the last 8 years is over. :cool:

Clocker
01-09-2017, 08:44 PM
He "deserves prison"...for WHAT?

For telling the truth when no one else WOULD?

The days when gentlemen don't read other gentlemen's mail is long past.

While international hacking may be offensive (especially if it happens to us), the notion that it is a crime and that anyone can enforce a law against it is naive. (It's a lot easier to take that view when we like the outcome. :p )

The grounds for a legally enforceable expectation of privacy are quickly shrinking, as is the concept of enforceable intellectual property. Welcome to the brave new world. If you want to keep something private, never put it on a publicly accessible network. Podesta and friends are guilty of criminal negligence as much as the hackers are guilty of theft. Probable more so from an ethical view point, for not doing their jobs properly.

thaskalos
01-09-2017, 08:46 PM
The days when gentlemen don't read other gentlemen's mail is long past.

While international hacking may be offensive (especially if it happens to us), the notion that it is a crime and that anyone can enforce a law against it is naive. (It's a lot easier to take that view when we like the outcome. :p )

The grounds for a legally enforceable expectation of privacy are quickly shrinking, as is the concept of enforceable intellectual property. Welcome to the brave new world. If you want to keep something private, never put it on a publicly accessible network. Podesta and friends are guilty of criminal negligence as much as the hackers are guilty of theft. Probable more so from an ethical view point, for not doing their jobs properly.

As long as you make sense...we can never disagree. :p

Clocker
01-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Fortunately, we don't have to waste our time trying to explain it to those who refuse to listen.

I'm listening. I have been listening for a year waiting for Trump to say how he was going to replace ObamaCare or for Hillary to say how she was going to fix it.

So the answer is you got nothing and Trump's got nothing and Hillary had nothing. I think I saw this movie before. It was Nixon's secret plan to end the war in Vietnam. And the Democrats' secret plan to pass ObamaCare so we could see what was in it. And Trump's plan to deport 12 million illegals, which he admitted he didn't know how to do.

Same song, different verse.

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-09-2017, 08:58 PM

Wasn't hard. He keeps ignoring the answers and then asks the same questions over and over again.

Dahoss9698
01-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Wasn't hard. He keeps ignoring the answers and then asks the same questions over and over again.
Nah. You got nothing.

Just own it and move on. You're not helping your cause much right now.

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Nah. You got nothing.

Just own it and move on. You're not helping your cause much right now.

Cause? My only "cause" is to come here and mock the losers who cannot get over their defeat. I was very upset when Obama won a second term, but was able to get on with my life with no problem. We tried. We lost. We moved on.

Clearly, the libloons cannot. If they were not here, I would have no reason to attend. But you are incapable of NOT getting in the last word so I anxiously await your next barb to see if I can absorb the pain it causes. It will be difficult -- whine away.

Dahoss9698
01-09-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm listening. I have been listening for a year waiting for Trump to say how he was going to replace ObamaCare or for Hillary to say how she was going to fix it.

So the answer is you got nothing and Trump's got nothing and Hillary had nothing. I think I saw this movie before. It was Nixon's secret plan to end the war in Vietnam. And the Democrats' secret plan to pass ObamaCare so we could see what was in it. And Trump's plan to deport 12 million illegals, which he admitted he didn't know how to do.

Same song, different verse.
Weird how this was ignored.

Dahoss9698
01-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Cause? My only "cause" is to come here and mock the losers who cannot get over their defeat. I was very upset when Obama won a second term, but was able to get on with my life with no problem. We tried. We lost. We moved on.

Clearly, the libloons cannot. If they were not here, I would have no reason to attend. But you are incapable of NOT getting in the last word so I anxiously await your next barb to see if I can absorb the pain it causes. It will be difficult -- whine away.
In case you haven't realized, that's why I'm here. To mock idiots like you.

You're so smart yet can't seem to answer simple questions. You just deflect and start another dumb thread.

All while idolizing a grown up Oompa Loompa.

Last word! :ThmbUp:

Clocker
01-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Weird how this was ignored.

Not really. "We don't have to waste our time trying to explain" Trump's plans because Trump doesn't have any plans. Trump was once asked in an on the air interview what his health care plan was. He said he was going to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with something "terrific". Asked what that would be, Trump said that he was going to hire some great people that knew how to do that. :faint:

There was an unconfirmed story in many media outlets that Trump was talking to Kasich about him being Trump's Veep. The story was that Trump's son-in-law was negotiating with Kasich, and told him that the Veep under Trump would have the lead on virtually all policy issues in the administration.

Kasich was taken aback and asked what Trump would be doing while the Veep was making policy. The son-in-law said Trump would be busy making America great again.

Probably false news, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. :cool:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Anti-Obama rhetoric? :lol: :lol:

Anyone that paid attention these past 8 years knows Obama was taken to the cleaners by Putin numerous times. Same with Hillary! This isn't partisan rhetoric.

So what if Putin endorsed Trump .... or anyone. Doesn't mean squat unless you are a deranged, liberal Trump hater, which you are.

Ted Kennedy, a multiple sex offender and murderer endorsed Obama.

Robert Byrd, a lifetime klansman and Negro hater, endorsed Hillary.

These two Democrats were a helluva lot more influential than Putin.

Is this partisan enough for you, four facts in four paragraphs. So let's cut the crap about partisanship.

Again... none of this has anything to do with Russia attempting to interfere or influence an American election... Nice try though. Try and stay on topic.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Not really. "We don't have to waste our time trying to explain" Trump's plans because Trump doesn't have any plans. Trump was once asked in an on the air interview what his health care plan was. He said he was going to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with something "terrific". Asked what that would be, Trump said that he was going to hire some great people that knew how to do that. :faint:

There was an unconfirmed story in many media outlets that Trump was talking to Kasich about him being Trump's Veep. The story was that Trump's son-in-law was negotiating with Kasich, and told him that the Veep under Trump would have the lead on virtually all policy issues in the administration.

Kasich was taken aback and asked what Trump would be doing while the Veep was making policy. The son-in-law said Trump would be busy making America great again.

Probably false news, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. :cool:

To date I think I still have the most thoughtful and formulaic re-working and critique of NAFTA on here or in Trump land...

And I like Free Trade... :cool:

davew
01-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Again... none of this has anything to do with Russia attempting to interfere or influence an American election... Nice try though. Try and stay on topic.

yes, Russia attempted to interfere with US election, although inferences and probably's do not seem very definite.

yes, US tried to interfere with Israel election and get Netanyaho ousted, and if successful, people in white house would have cheered

yes, US has been trying to topple Assad with no success. Even supplying rebels with cash and weapons has not helped.

yes, Wasserman-Shultz conspired to keep Sanders from getting Dem nomination and succeeded.

yes, Department of Homeland Security tried unsuccessfully to hack into 6 states voting programs.

yes, National Security man Clapper either lied or did not know about surveillance of millions of Americans when being questioned by members of Congress.

what's your point and who cares? why is it normal for dems to deflect and redirect, but they whine when it happens to them?

Fager Fan
01-09-2017, 11:23 PM

They didn't screw around with our election. That's just how some of you want to spin it.

I'd be upset if Putin or anyone else cracked into some election booths and changed the votes. That's rigging an election, and it didn't happen.

I'd be upset if Putin recruited a lot of people to illegally vote. That's rigging an election, and only the Democratic Party has done that.

I'd be upset if Putin worked to create laws banning the requirement that one shows proof of their identity and citizenship. That's rigging an election, and Putin didn't do that. The democrat party did.

I'd be upset if Putin established super delegates and otherwise rig the nomination for a certain nominee, but that was the Dems who did that, not Putin.

Putting the truth out there isn't rigging an election, regardless of your attempt to taint the election that didn't go your way. Our press is actually charged with putting the truth out there. All honorable politicians and people should put the truth out there. So no, putting the truth out there isn't anything at all negative, but instead what American citizens deserve.

Now, if the US has to deal with real cases of espionage, I'm not feeling sorry for them. That's part of their job. That's what countries do, including our own. That we're acting all aggrieved over this non-case of serious espionage is comical and pathetic.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2017, 11:26 PM
what's your point and who cares? why is it normal for dems to deflect and redirect, but they whine when it happens to them?

You're entire post was a deflection. Again... stay on topic.

Point blank... you have no problem with Russia attempting to help influence the outcome of our Presidential election? Yes or no?

Clocker
01-09-2017, 11:29 PM
To date I think I still have the most thoughtful and formulaic re-working and critique of NAFTA on here or in Trump land...

And I like Free Trade... :cool:

Trump fully supports free trade too. We just need to fine tune it a bit here and there so that free trade is also fair trade. And so that the free trade and fair trade agreements favor the US, particularly US manufacturers.

And then we will all live happily ever after. :p

davew
01-09-2017, 11:51 PM
You're entire post was a deflection. Again... stay on topic.

Point blank... you have no problem with Russia attempting to help influence the outcome of our Presidential election? Yes or no?

Why should I care if spies or leaders from other countries try to do stuff in our country?

I have a problem that we do not seem to have any adequate defense against this.

Tom
01-10-2017, 08:17 AM
In case you haven't realized, that's why I'm here. To mock idiots like you.

You're so smart yet can't seem to answer simple questions. You just deflect and start another dumb thread.

All while idolizing a grown up Oompa Loompa.

Last word! :ThmbUp:

I looked at my toolbar and there is a tab for Internet Tools.
I clicked on it and your profile page came up.
Go figure, Sparky.

I got 10 cents, - do you have 11 more at home like you?

Tom
01-10-2017, 08:19 AM

They did not.
All they did was exploit gaping loopholes left there by the DNC and then revealed the TRUTH to us. IF, indeed it was them.
Had they NOT releases those emails, and Hillary won, then you would OK with the degree of rigging?

Bull.

Dahoss9698
01-10-2017, 09:43 AM
I looked at my toolbar and there is a tab for Internet Tools.
I clicked on it and your profile page came up.
Go figure, Sparky.

I got 10 cents, - do you have 11 more at home like you?
Tom, you're a loser.

Plain and simple. You wear it as a badge of honor that you can post the most ridiculous things because at this point in your life, you're basically a shut in.

You wear it like some badge of honor that you've got like 20,000 posts more than the next guy. It's not. It's pathetic.

I just love messing with guys like you. Guys who call women bitches, wish death on others from the comfort of your smelly couch. It's all real heroic stuff.

Here's a thought, open up the blinds, take out some of those fast food bags that line your smelly apartment and unplug for a few days. Give your poor keyboard a rest. Thats the real victim here, your poor keyboard.

Id say don't bother responding because I won't be here to see it but you will. You've got to maintain your rep here, as again this is all you've got. I'm going to get back to my rich, fulfilling life.

This place is and has always been a sewer. Especially off topic. I'll leave it back to the sewer rats like yourself. :ThmbUp:

Tom
01-10-2017, 09:57 AM
This place is and has always been a sewer. Especially off topic. I'll leave it back to the sewer rats like yourself.

:sleeping:

riskman
01-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Tom, you're a loser.

Plain and simple. You wear it as a badge of honor that you can post the most ridiculous things because at this point in your life, you're basically a shut in.

You wear it like some badge of honor that you've got like 20,000 posts more than the next guy. It's not. It's pathetic.

I just love messing with guys like you. Guys who call women bitches, wish death on others from the comfort of your smelly couch. It's all real heroic stuff.

Here's a thought, open up the blinds, take out some of those fast food bags that line your smelly apartment and unplug for a few days. Give your poor keyboard a rest. Thats the real victim here, your poor keyboard.

Id say don't bother responding because I won't be here to see it but you will. You've got to maintain your rep here, as again this is all you've got. I'm going to get back to my rich, fulfilling life.

This place is and has always been a sewer. Especially off topic. I'll leave it back to the sewer rats like yourself. :ThmbUp:

Something needs to change. Likely it is you. It is just not possible to find another human being that matches up to all your preferences,wether it be horse playing,poltics and many other subjects. Try to live with your irritants that does not alienate other people. We all have diffrent values and ways at looking at the world. Accept it, you will not change the way most people look at things.

Clocker
01-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Cause? My only "cause" is to come here and mock the losers who cannot get over their defeat.

You are clueless. The people you are "mocking" here are not Hillary supporters and are not sore losers. They are largely people who either decided to vote for neither Hillary nor Trump, or who voted for Trump as a vote against Hillary, but are still trying to find out what Trump's actual plans are.

And you can't tell the difference, so anyone that raises the least little question about what Trump is doing must be a Hillary fan. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't have the answer to that last question either, and keep avoiding the issue with pointless brags about winning. You are too busy to share Trump's plans? Trump is too busy tweeting to formulate any plans.

Tom
01-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Which begs the question....which is better, a POTUS who is making plans or one who who is not?

Gridlock is not at all a bad hand to draw! :D

davew
01-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Keeping on topic, it is more than likely that senior Russian officials celebrated Trump win.

I am still looking for something that I would consider proof of Russian interference, not some gibblydook implications. I did find a statement by Ryan who saw the 'classified report'

http://www.speaker.gov/press-release/statement-ic-report-russian-hacking

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Tom, you're a loser.

This place is and has always been a sewer. Especially off topic. I'll leave it back to the sewer rats like yourself. :ThmbUp:Dahoss has Tom and all of his other targets figured out about as well as he figured the 2016 election.

And OOmpa Loompa or however you spell it...classy Dahoss...just like everyone else here... :lol:

Ocala Mike
01-10-2017, 06:38 PM
I am still looking for something that I would consider proof of Russian interference

Patience, grasshopper, I hear something stirring in the wind now. Should be quite a press conference tomorrow (unless he cancels).

woodtoo
01-10-2017, 06:39 PM
You are clueless. The people you are "mocking" here are not Hillary supporters and are not sore losers. They are largely people who either decided to vote for neither Hillary nor Trump, or who voted for Trump as a vote against Hillary, but are still trying to find out what Trump's actual plans are.

And you can't tell the difference, so anyone that raises the least little question about what Trump is doing must be a Hillary fan. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't have the answer to that last question either, and keep avoiding the issue with pointless brags about winning. You are too busy to share Trump's plans? Trump is too busy tweeting to formulate any plans.
Trump will release his plans on his time line not yours or mine demanding he do so is fruitless.
May I suggest you visit his website to learn more of his plans. He has many great ideas to make America great again but we need patience , at least
about 10 more days just to get started.

jk3521
01-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Breaking news...http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/russia-compromising-information-trump-report-article-1.2943045
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.gh78YzDMj#.ax1b9QjLp

The war between the media and Trump continues

boxcar
01-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Breaking news...http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/russia-compromising-information-trump-report-article-1.2943045
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.gh78YzDMj#.ax1b9QjLp

The war between the media and Trump continues

And all the above is nothing. The MM is just getting warmed up for the next four years.