PDA

View Full Version : Chicago thugs torture diabled man

Tom
01-05-2017, 02:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbuDJc_YYRE

Will Obama comment on this obvious racially motivated hate crime?

I say save the cost of a trial - take all 4 of them out back and put a bullet in the backs of each head. Kill them, they are not human. Kill them and throw a party.

Should we burn down a liquor store tonight, guys?
Anyone need some Pampers?

And you lefties are worried about TRUMP?

woodtoo
01-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Surprise they are charged with hate crimes as they should be.

Is this the first time this charge has been laid against blacks?

Tom
01-05-2017, 03:52 PM
It is terrorism.
Sent them to GITMO.
Better yet, turn them over to the Pakistanis.

OntheRail
01-05-2017, 05:26 PM
They are as they said over and over in the video... Racist Bitch Ass *******.

Guy's lucky they did not murder him.

Berry.... will not utter a condemning word about the truly deplorable actions of these turds.... I say flush them.

RunForTheRoses
01-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Obama's sons in action. Right at the 10th anniversary of this fake news story, that is the mainstream media didn't splash it all over like Trayvon so it must have been fake:

http://archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/horror-of-christiannewsom-killings-in-focus-what-happened-on-chipman-street-ep-358243140-355833211.html

EasyGoer89
01-05-2017, 08:26 PM
It's a false flag. Podestas e mails and other pedo stuff is what they're concerned about, now, this gets you to turn your hate from pedo podesta and spirit cooking Hillary to some random black guys who were probably coerced to do this, keep your anger at podesta and pizza gate don't take your eye off the ball, the more anger you have for random people the less anger you'll have towards podesta and Hillary, there's only so much hate, don't waste it on this, stay focused.

Grits
01-05-2017, 09:27 PM
It's a false flag. Podestas e mails and other pedo stuff is what they're concerned about, now, this gets you to turn your hate from pedo podesta and spirit cooking Hillary to some random black guys who were probably coerced to do this, keep your anger at podesta and pizza gate don't take your eye off the ball, the more anger you have for random people the less anger you'll have towards podesta and Hillary, there's only so much hate, don't waste it on this, stay focused.

Mike, should have never, ever....under any circumstances, whatsoever....let you back on this board.

You think four worthless pieces of $&@? beating an innocent, defenseless, young man who is developmentally disabled doesn't warrant your's or anyone else's attention or anger?

"there's only so much hate, don't waste it on this, stay focused."

You have always suffered from verbal dysentery. Too stupid to realize the magnitude of your ignorance. So ignorant, you would make jokes about such a horror. .... There's nothing left for you here. No one could possibly have respect for anyone so callous.

Norm Gold
01-06-2017, 01:28 AM
Surprise they are charged with hate crimes as they should be.

Is this the first time this charge has been laid against blacks?
First time I heard of it. What does Hate crime charges do to potential sentencing?

JustRalph
01-06-2017, 02:33 AM
First time I heard of it. What does Hate crime charges do to potential sentencing?

In most states the sentence is enhanced (more harsh) if the "hate crime" stipulation is applied.

Marshall Bennett
01-06-2017, 04:45 AM
Since its inappropriate to label blacks as racist, I'm somewhat surprised they can be charged with a hate crime. I thought this was reserved for white people.

Ocala Mike
01-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Since its inappropriate to label blacks as racist, I'm somewhat surprised they can be charged with a hate crime. I thought this was reserved for white people.

You thought wrong. Also, the fact that the victim was developmentally disabled qualifies it as a hate crime under Chicago law. These perps are probably looking at double-digit time in the slammer.

Dahoss9698
01-06-2017, 09:39 AM
They are as they said over and over in the video... Racist Bitch Ass *******.

Guy's lucky they did not murder him.

Berry.... will not utter a condemning word about the truly deplorable actions of these turds.... I say flush them.
The people that did this are horrible and I hope they get everything coming to them and more.

But your use of the "N" word, speaks a lot about what kind of a person you are also. And don't bother with any excuse. Everyone else was able to express their outrage without using racist terms.

PaceAdvantage
01-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Just getting to this thread, and had to block out that word completely.

I don't know what was actually said in the video because I haven't watched it completely...only saw a news clip of a few seconds...honestly, I don't want to watch it...saw enough right there.

But even if those doing the crime in the video said the words that I had to partially block out, it's pretty inappropriate to use it on this board.

I know...political correctness and all, which I'm mostly against...but still...there just are some things on this board you do not do...

OntheRail
01-06-2017, 10:37 AM
The people that did this are horrible and I hope they get everything coming to them and more.

But your use of the "N" word, speaks a lot about what kind of a person you are also. And don't bother with any excuse. Everyone else was able to express their outrage without using racist terms.
Oh my God I used a word a phrase quoted right from them.
But my use of It had nothing... let me repeat that...
It had nothing to do with their race... cause they can come in all colors... So don't try and paint me with your own deep seated issues. And did you watch the whole video... I'll say no. Cause they used that word at least fifty times. Remember actions speak louder then words and carry more weight.

Dahoss9698
01-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Oh my God I used a word a phrase quoted right from them.
But my use of It had nothing... let me repeat that...
It had nothing to do with their race... cause they can come in all colors... So don't try and paint me with your own deep seated issues. And did you watch the whole video... I'll say no. Cause they used that word at least fifty times. Remember actions speak louder then words and carry more weight.
Nonsense.

PA seems to agree it was wrong so you should take it up with him.

Clocker
01-06-2017, 11:49 AM
You think four worthless pieces of $&@? beating an innocent, defenseless, young man who is developmentally disabled doesn't warrant your's or anyone else's attention or anger?

"there's only so much hate, don't waste it on this, stay focused."

:ThmbUp:

I agree. I don't hate Podesta or Hillary, I pity them for their egos and their ignorance. These kids were driven by irrational rage, no different than guys wrapped in bed sheets lynching blacks. They are animals and have no place in society.

I don't know which is more irrational, saying that these kids were coerced to do this, or saying that the behavior of Podesta and Hillary is more deserving of anger.

ElKabong
01-06-2017, 01:24 PM
There are a LOT of messed up people in the country in regards to race. The rebel flag waiving moron that killed black folks in a bible study session. It doesn't get any more twisted than that

Now this video, as well as at least one other assault on someone in the name of Trump hating. Locally, we had a black radical idiot kill 5 peace officers

The past 8 years we've seen a sharp regression in race relations as it exists between (radical) blacks and (radical) whites. This isn't a poke at Dems or Obama apologists, it's just the sad truth. Adults need to take over. Politicians just make things worse

Robert Fischer
01-06-2017, 01:53 PM
One thing that current social media economy has brought, is an increased market for polarizing emotional stories.

JustRalph
01-06-2017, 04:47 PM
You snow flakes crack me up

So easily offended :lol:

A bunch of old hard nose horse players ;)

Dahoss9698
01-06-2017, 06:40 PM
You snow flakes crack me up

So easily offended :lol:

A bunch of old hard nose horse players ;)
Come on Ralph, didn't you leave the board because someone couldn't use a flag as their avatar?

Is that how non snow flakes behave like tough guys?

Marshall Bennett
01-06-2017, 07:20 PM

I'd add that the use of that word along with the "C" word and a few others aren't allowed in many respectable forums. It's not so much the descriptive nature, but the crude picture it portrays of a sleazy bar-room.

Inner Dirt
01-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Hopefully they all get life.

ReplayRandall
01-06-2017, 09:55 PM

You're act is starting to get stale and old, NY tough guy....Give it a rest.

JustRalph
01-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Come on Ralph, didn't you leave the board because someone couldn't use a flag as their avatar?

That was one reason, yes. I'm not allowed to tease ? Did you see the emoticons?

Take a pill......

Tom
01-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Hopefully they all get life.

No, death.

riskman
01-06-2017, 11:58 PM

I am so glad that Grits gave you a tongue lashing on this subject. You are so obsessed on the Pizza Gate fiasco it is affecting your judgement in other areas. If this is what you choose to spend your free time on that is your business. It does not reflect favorably on you, to say the least.

mountainman
01-07-2017, 12:34 AM
My son is close in age to the victim, and just a touch autistic. I fought back tears when I saw this tragedy on the news.

And I can't get it out of my mind. Shane is sweet and innocent, and the prospect of friendship could probably lure him into a similar situation.

Hell, I'm about to blubber just typing this. It hits too close to home.

I'd give half my hell-bound soul for this to not have befallen that kid.

lamboguy
01-07-2017, 05:23 AM
i would love to know who the parents are that raised their kids to pick on other less fortunate kids. why should they get a pass on this type of behavior from their children. this just doesn't conform to any sensible society. maybe those parents should not have been allowed to have children in the first place. in any event they deserve to be punished somehow.

Dahoss9698
01-07-2017, 08:01 AM
That was one reason, yes. I'm not allowed to tease ? Did you see the emoticons?

Take a pill......
Of course you can tease. I teased you back.

I'll use more emoticons next time

Dahoss9698
01-07-2017, 08:02 AM
You're act is starting to get stale and old, NY tough guy....Give it a rest.
You need to get a life man. I'm not that special, no need to follow me around.

I do find it funny that in the same thread Ralph said I was a snowflake and you think I'm trying to be a tough guy.

Gotta love the Internet.

Inner Dirt
01-07-2017, 12:19 PM
i would love to know who the parents are that raised their kids to pick on other less fortunate kids. why should they get a pass on this type of behavior from their children. this just doesn't conform to any sensible society. maybe those parents should not have been allowed to have children in the first place. in any event they deserve to be punished somehow.

I don't think you can always blame the parents, some people are just pure evil. My nephew is a sociopath who never cared about anyone but himself he had a juvenile arrest record as long as your arm in Idaho where juvenile hall is like an adult jail. As an adult he is doing 2-5 for attempted strangulation of his girlfriend. He wasn't raised like that and was raised by two law abiding passive parents who never raised their voice to each over. Everything was tried with Noah, nothing worked he is like the second coming of Damien. I honestly hope he screws up constantly in prison and never breathes free air again.

Clocker
01-07-2017, 01:18 PM
He wasn't raised like that and was raised by two law abiding passive parents who never raised their voice to each over. Everything was tried with Noah, nothing worked he is like the second coming of Damien.

Who a kid hangs out with in the formative years can be a lot more important to his development than his parents. Especially if the parents are "passive" as you describe. The child is formed by his environment. If the parents don't provide the right environment, odds are someone else will provide the wrong one.

"Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are."

woodtoo
01-07-2017, 02:20 PM
I know he had his big party to plan for and all but has Barack said anything a bout this tragic event?