PDA

View Full Version : Edit button

Grits
12-30-2016, 09:08 AM
is gonna be added to TWITTER!!!??? As if that's gonna make a damn bit of difference, gentlemen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When "------ (jockey) reported dead after fall", we can expect edits minutes later, "loaded in ambulance, breathing on his own. Broken ankle".

johnhannibalsmith
12-30-2016, 09:50 AM
hashtagskiptheeditgostraightfordelete

classhandicapper
12-30-2016, 11:09 AM
I think an edit button is a little dangerous unless done properly.

Suppose I say something harmless and interesting and 1000 people "like" it and "retweet" it. Then an hour later I get really pissed off because of something I read or heard, go back, edit it, and turn it into an offensive rant.

Will those people that liked or retweeted it be associated with the original or edited tweet?

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-30-2016, 02:13 PM
You guys all suck and are all stupid.

Dammit, I'm pressing the edit button but that sentence is still there. I am SEW sorry.

Grits
12-30-2016, 02:42 PM

Dammit, I'm pressing the edit button but that sentence is still there. I am SEW sorry.

Forgiven, JHA. We don't have a click to view "edit history"... once the first comment is altered. This is on FB. You know, that place Ecord notes for dummies and old folks. This format holds to a bit of accountability, where there is 0 accountability at Twitter. JMO. :bang:

Steve 'StatMan'
12-30-2016, 08:07 PM

I get your name now, JHA very clever!