PDA

View Full Version : Get Out of Dodge

Ocala Mike
12-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Obama just kicked Putin in the balls, giving 35 Russian diplomats 72 hours to vamoose as retaliation for ongoing cyber-terrorism against US firms.

Interesting to see how the PEOTUS plays this one; looks like he's painted into a corner somewhat, as this will put a strain on his bromance with Vladimir. Supposedly, there will be other actions taken covertly.

Your move, Mr. Trump. Well played, Barry!

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2016, 02:48 PM
The sad part in all this, everything else remaining equal, is that if Hillary had won the election, these diplomats would be staying put, 100% guaranteed.

This is nothing but a childish rant by Obama. He's getting more pathetic by the day, post-election.

Tom
12-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Well played?
And you call Trump unqualified?

This is the act of a crying baby, not a world leader.
There is no evidence of any hacking.

All that was done, by someone, was release the TRUTH abut the dems.
What w3e don't need is a crying baby in the WH.

Ocala Mike
12-29-2016, 03:14 PM
Supposedly, it's not only about the election hacks.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

MONEY
12-29-2016, 03:41 PM
Obama just kicked Putin in the balls, giving 35 Russian diplomats 72 hours to vamoose as retaliation for ongoing cyber-terrorism against US firms.

Interesting to see how the PEOTUS plays this one; looks like he's painted into a corner somewhat, as this will put a strain on his bromance with Vladimir. Supposedly, there will be other actions taken covertly.

What if they refuse to leave? What will Obama do? Will he treat them like he treats all other illegal aliens? Does he give them free housing, welfare & Obamacare? If they don't leave Obama has drawn another red line that he won't cross.

Tom
12-29-2016, 03:43 PM
We call that piling on.
Obama is only concerned with throwing roadblocks in front of Trump, unlike our previous REAL presidents who put the welfare of America ahead of their own personal agendas. But then, that pretty much define a democrat - self first, never country.

Enjoy while you can. The pig only has three weeks left, then the REAL America re-opens for business.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

Someone, not the Russians, revealed the truth about the democrats and it did set us free. The truth has always been something no democrat could ever face. Remember the video that caused Benghazi? You can keep your doctor? You will save $2500 on your healthcare?

Here is the truth - the truth has never been told Barack Hamas Obama or the DNC. The only truth they know is the truth exposed about them.

And it ain't pretty.

Tom
12-29-2016, 03:44 PM
What if they refuse to leave? What will Obama do? Will he treat them like he treats all other illegal aliens? Does he give them free housing, welfare & Obamacare? If they don't leave Obama has drawn another red line that he won't cross.

Good point.
He lets everyone else stay here.
They should refuse to leave until they get their driver's licenses.

ebcorde
12-29-2016, 03:49 PM
study his moves. The CIA is playing cards now boys. I trust the CIA to blow up any of trump's Russian dreams. of course no one will know.

OntheRail
12-29-2016, 03:53 PM
The timing of all this is suspect... the accusation unproven beyond "we believe"... just a pissy move from a bitter losers. Trying to cast a cloud over Trump's victory and the fact that the people rejected Obama's vision.

So Obama is acting just like an evicted low class Chicago section 8 tenant. Kicking in walls, breaking glass, plugging up the plumbing and wrecking the electrical before leaving. Just to spite the next tenant and cause the owners grief.

Wonder how many keyboards will be missing D,J,T keys.

ebcorde
12-29-2016, 03:58 PM
just in time. The Kremlin has been drinking Vodka, russkie dancing for 2 months. beyond their wildest dreams they got a PATSY FOR PRESIDENT.

bomb Syria , the refugees run to Europe. breaking up Europe Brexit, EU and Trump loves Vlad too? Putin was happy

but it's over sanction stay Vlad

ArlJim78
12-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Yet another meaningless tantrum by the worlds worst leader, trying to desperately stay relevant and garner attention to the bitter end.

davew
12-29-2016, 04:07 PM
study his moves. The CIA is playing cards now boys. I trust the CIA to blow up any of trump's Russian dreams. of course no one will know.

CIA is mad that Assad still in power - how many years have they been trying to get rid of him now?

Who controls the CIA? does the president or legislature have any say, or are they an autonomous, mess with the world group?

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2016, 04:39 PM
study his moves. The CIA is playing cards now boys. I trust the CIA to blow up any of trump's Russian dreams. of course no one will know.https://i.imgflip.com/uccd6.gif

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-29-2016, 04:50 PM

The cyber attacks have been going on for the 8 years Obama was in office, and now he is just getting around to doing something about it so he can manufacture an excuse why his campaigning with Hillary did not sell.

davew
12-29-2016, 05:22 PM

How is he going to get them out of 'sanctuary cities' ?

boxcar
12-29-2016, 05:54 PM
and a very appropriate one, I might add!

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

classhandicapper
12-29-2016, 06:49 PM
The cyber attacks have been going on for the 8 years Obama was in office, and now he is just getting around to doing something about it so he can manufacture an excuse why his campaigning with Hillary did not sell.

Exactly.

They are still trying to sell "hacking" as one of the reasons for their defeat (along with white racism, voter suppression, uneducated voters, fake news etc...). Yet there's more evidence of rigged debates in the Podesta emails than there is that Russia provided them to wikileaks. In fact, there's more evidence that Podesta and some his friends are..... never mind.

At no point have any of these nitwits mentioned the fact that Trump overcame an all out biased assault from the entire mainstream media (other than Sean Hannity lol), the #nevertrump republicans, spending about half as much money as the Clinton Campaign, Hillary getting the debate questions from CNN, an endless stream of self inflicted wounds due to a lack of political experience etc..

The reality is that both candidates had advantages and disadvantages, made some mistakes etc.. and the net of it was a Trump win.

boxcar
12-29-2016, 07:43 PM
Exactly.

They are still trying to sell "hacking" as one of the reasons for their defeat (along with white racism, voter suppression, uneducated voters, fake news etc...). Yet there's more evidence of rigged debates in the Podesta emails than there is that Russia provided them to wikileaks. In fact, there's more evidence that Podesta and some his friends are..... never mind.

At no point have any of these nitwits mentioned the fact that Trump overcame an all out biased assault from the entire mainstream media (other than Sean Hannity lol), the #nevertrump republicans, spending about half as much money as the Clinton Campaign, Hillary getting the debate questions from CNN, an endless stream of self inflicted wounds due to a lack of political experience etc..

The reality is that both candidates had advantages and disadvantages, made some mistakes etc.. and the net of it was a Trump win.

As stated previously elsewhere, the left can never own any mistakes because they're perfect. They don't make any! In fact, more proof of this kind of arrogant mindset can be seen when BO again tossed Hillary under the bus the other day by claiming that if he had been running instead of her, he would have won the election. I love it when liberals wax cannibalistic and eat their own!

JustRalph
12-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Pathetic moves by a pathetic man. Kicked in the balls? Hysterical.......

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-29-2016, 08:27 PM
I love this Obama as he has destroyed the democratic party for us with his everyday attitude and distain for America, and Americans in general, except gays, lesbians, trans, Muslims and radical anti-Americans.

The fool cost the party a tremendous amount of seats at all levels ha ha Thank you BO you fool.

fast4522
12-30-2016, 09:08 AM
Say what you will about President George W. Bush, he left office with some class. He was not critical of Obama and stayed out by hold off comments, it is a fair bet Barack Hussein Obama will have no class after he leaves office. This will do something interesting for our next President, it will destroy more democrats and will take some fair weather rhinos with them in two years.

forced89
12-30-2016, 09:22 AM

Love him or hate him Putin is a smart SOB. His response is to not expel any American diplomats from Russia and to invite all their kids to a big party.

Fager Fan
12-30-2016, 09:55 AM
I'm trying to understand how it is that with all the terroristic madmen in the world, this admin had made Putin the US' biggest enemy.

Tom
12-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Right now, Putin is the adult in the room.
Until 1/20.

Tom
12-30-2016, 09:56 AM
I'm trying to understand how it is that with all the terroristic madmen in the world, this admin had made Putin the US' biggest enemy.

And with the history of the muslim murderers attacks on Israel, somehow it it THEIR fault there is no one state.

Listen if you want to understand how Obama thinks, you gotta be pretty GD stupid.

boxcar
12-30-2016, 11:15 AM
I love this Obama as he has destroyed the democratic party for us with his everyday attitude and distain for America, and Americans in general, except gays, lesbians, trans, Muslims and radical anti-Americans.

The fool cost the party a tremendous amount of seats at all levels ha ha Thank you BO you fool.

And neither the MM or BO will ever broach this part of his "great" legacy.

boxcar
12-30-2016, 11:17 AM
Right now, Putin is the adult in the room.
Until 1/20.

Putin is indeed the "adult in the room". He is not retaliating against BO by tossing out U.S. diplomats.

Tom
12-30-2016, 11:48 AM
Good play by him - make Obama look like....well, like Obama!:lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo
12-30-2016, 12:00 PM
They have proof now, as in live footage tapes of Natasha and Boris.
Do not confront these spies call Rocky or Bullwinkle immediately.

woodtoo
12-30-2016, 12:19 PM
Could have nipped this in the bud using Agent 86s cone of silence.

NJ Stinks
12-30-2016, 12:27 PM
I marvel at my fellow Americans here who praise Putin to the heavens and bash Obama at every turn. :rolleyes:

Put another way: When you side with Russians over your fellow Americans, you are so far over-the-top, there is no hope.

Congrats.

Greyfox
12-30-2016, 12:33 PM
I marvel at my fellow Americans here who praise Putin to the heavens and bash Obama at every turn. :rolleyes:

Put another way: When you side with Russians over your fellow Americans, you are so far over-the-top, there is no hope.

Congrats.

I haven't seen any poster here "siding with Russia." Have you?
Pointing out that Putin has done more for Russia's place in the world in the last 8 years than Obama has done for America is not siding with Russia.
Putin most likely is a thug and a murderer and has terrible morals.
However, in most areas he's been a stronger leader for Russia than Obama has been for America.
If you don't see that, I can't help you.

Tom
12-30-2016, 12:43 PM
Dittos.
Putin is a leader, albeit an evil one.
Obama is and will ever be nothing more than an Ass Clown.

He went out of his way to sow the world what a shallow, insignificant little jerk he is, so we might as well enjoy it.

In three weeks, two REAL leaders take over and this little Kenyan boy takes his ball and goes home.

And Stinky, there is still no evidence Russia did anything, but the worst it could be is they hacked a couple email accounts and spilled the beans.

The DNC planted those rotten beans, so Russia, if they did do it, they did the American a solid - they exposed a corrupt, vindictive, lying, thieving party from taking power. The only thing the DNC had to do to prevent all of this was act responsibly, with dignity and honor. They were not able.

Putin should get one of those Presidential medals for his contribution to a better world.

(I used dignity, honor and DNC in the same sentence.....:lol::lol::lol:)

FantasticDan
12-30-2016, 12:56 PM
Pointing out that Putin has done more for Russia's place in the world in the last 8 years than Obama has done for America is not siding with Russia.
Putin most likely is a thug and a murderer and has terrible morals.
However, in most areas he's been a stronger leader for Russia than Obama has been for America.
Since you're using Mike Pence's quote there, here's an article addressing how the Russian economy and people have actually taken a pounding under Putin:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/09/vladimir-putin-is-not-strong-when-it-comes-to-russias-economy.html

This is also a good Reuters commentary discussing the Putin "myth":

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-feifer-putin-commentary-idUSKBN13A2BT

So, too, Putin’s slaughter in Syria, where the overarching aim of his bombing campaign against the rebels opposing President Bashar al-Assad is to thwart a solution to one of the most pressing crises facing the West. The Kremlin is also backing the ongoing killing in eastern Ukraine and financing right-wing groups across Europe with the same aim of sapping Western unity and resolve. Now Trump’s election will embolden Moscow to step up such efforts to insert itself into global affairs, which boost Putin’s authoritarian control at home by enabling him to portray himself as a restorer of Russian greatness.

Delivering that message to the country, the Kremlin's vast propaganda machine boosts the Russian president’s popularity by creating an alternate reality in which actions that are isolating Russia and crippling its long-term development are portrayed as heroic, and all deleterious effects blamed on Western enemies. Undermining Putin’s narrative by resisting his bullying and ultimately helping expose his actions as catastrophic for Russians is the surest way of countering him. As a former secretary of state who did not shy away from confronting Putin after the failure of President Barack Obama's Russia reset policy, Hillary Clinton would have been as well placed as any American politician to deal with the challenge.

Trump has done the opposite, of course, reinforcing the mythologizing of Putin with his praise of the former KGB officer as a strong leader. The U.S. president-elect has enjoyed similar success casting himself as a champion of common people – no mean achievement for a hate-mongerer accused of groping women. The two men, both pursuing their ultimate ends of personal power and enrichment at the expense of the ordinary people, are natural allies.

OntheRail
12-30-2016, 12:57 PM

Congrats.

I don't see anyone siding with Russians.

We compare things all the time Ford's vs Chevy's Steak vs Chicken... Putin vs Obama

Putin is like a 50's Ford. It's a solid sturdy image he's built. Agree with him or not.

Obama is like a yellow Yugo... beep beep. And it's the image he has built...

But comparing two by the same measure is not siding. ;)

Greyfox
12-30-2016, 12:59 PM
Since you're using Mike Pence's quote there,

I never quoted Mike Pence. If he said that too, he was spot on.

woodtoo
12-30-2016, 01:15 PM
I never quoted Mike Pence. If he said that too, he was spot on.
You are VP material Greyfox. :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
12-30-2016, 01:21 PM
You are VP material Greyfox. :ThmbUp:

Only VP? :lol:

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-30-2016, 01:33 PM

SPOT ON! NOBODY IS SIDING WITH PUTIN!

It is just another Obama apologist trying to deflect what a disaster of a President he has been.

Once again, they have not provided any proof that Russia was behind the hacks, but it would not surprise me in the least if they were. It just amazes me how the Democrats can blame losing the election on emails that prove that the Democrats are evil.

The arrogance of evil (aka, Democrats) has no limits.

JustRalph
12-30-2016, 01:46 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-ugly-bid-to-snub-voters-and-tie-trumps-hands/

Obama looking worse by the day

boxcar
12-30-2016, 02:01 PM

Congrats.

We're just praising the commie who is more honest than the commie in the WH! Honesty Shirley is worthy of praise.

Ocala Mike
12-30-2016, 03:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

ElKabong
12-30-2016, 03:12 PM

the CIA steals money from Salvation Army buckets in front of Walmart stores at Christmas time..

ElKabong
12-30-2016, 03:17 PM

Congrats.

Dude, please!

Merkel's phone conversations were tapped by the NSA, as were other world leaders. For Obama to act like this was some new undertaking is embarrassing. He's leaving looking like the amateur that he came in as.

letswastemoney
12-30-2016, 03:34 PM
There is zero evidence Russia hacked anything. This is all some stunt meant to trick the public into believing it really happened.

boxcar
12-30-2016, 03:34 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-ugly-bid-to-snub-voters-and-tie-trumps-hands/

Obama looking worse by the day

From the above article:

But Obama, like many Democrats, fails to understand what happened in the election: Voters were calling for real change from the status quo — from his policies. Indeed, before the vote, he himself said it was a referendum on him and his policies.

Exactly right! And just like the true left-wing extremist he is, he cannot accept the results of the election! Once again, he must talk out of both sides of his mouth, saying one thing before the election and something altogether different afterward -- and then to add insult to injury he conveniently ignores how many seats Dems lost in this last election both on a national and state level. Before the election, he threw Hillary under the bus saying the election was all about him and his policies. Then afterward, he tossed the witch again under the bus by telling us that he would have won the election had he been running.

woodtoo
12-30-2016, 03:50 PM
This and much will bite bambam in the a$$, what a petulant child-man.
Putin has responded in an adult way saying he will not retaliate as he knows what a farce the man-child is. He also is planning a big Christmas party for foreign diplomats children. With his scorched earth policy he is forcing the new admin. to investigate several crooked dealings starting with the Iranian
fiasco. He is NOT above the law.

woodtoo
12-30-2016, 04:19 PM
He is vacationing, who is advising him who is really running the show?
Is anyone attending these meetings who is calling the shots :bang:

woodtoo
12-30-2016, 04:26 PM
Putin has working cease fire agreement in Syria. Bambam has his pants down. :lol:

boxcar
12-30-2016, 05:02 PM
Putin has working cease fire agreement in Syria. Bambam has his pants down. :lol:

The serial liar Obama is, it's more likely that his pants are on fire.

RunForTheRoses
12-30-2016, 08:06 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/something-about-this-russia-story-stinks-w458439

The problem with this story is that, like the Iraq-WMD mess, it takes place in the middle of a highly politicized environment during which the motives of all the relevant actors are suspect. Nothing quite adds up.

If the American security agencies had smoking-gun evidence that the Russians had an organized campaign to derail the U.S. presidential election and deliver the White House to Trump, then expelling a few dozen diplomats after the election seems like an oddly weak and ill-timed response. Voices in both parties are saying this now.

PaceAdvantage
01-03-2017, 02:16 PM
It is my firm belief that despite all of Trump's obvious flaws, he is a genius when it comes to marketing and making other people feel like they are getting the great end of a deal (call him a huckster and a used car salesman, I call him a marketing genius).

With that said, all this "praising" of Putin by Trump is just part of his genius. I believe this will all become more clear as time marches on and Trump actually takes control of the White House (remember, he's still not President yet, although you wouldn't think so if you didn't know).

He's killing Putin with kindness. That is my belief. He doesn't for one second think ANYONE (including Putin) is at his level or better than him...in anything! :lol: