PDA

View Full Version : Israel anxiously awaits January 20th...

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-29-2016, 11:42 AM
...when the anti-Israel Democrats will finally lose their ability to empower those who want to destroy Israel.

Tom
12-29-2016, 11:46 AM
The world, with the exception of terrorists, eagerly awaits.

Beware the action by the mentally ill Obama before he leaves office - he is not done destroying things out of his childish fit.

ebcorde
12-29-2016, 01:20 PM
come on man those turds over there been fighting for 3,000 years
you forget Moses exited the Sinai desert after 40 years and waged war.

forget it been plenty of Crusaders before Trump.

Israel is done. no 2 state solution, and everyone knows no 1 state answer.
the hate there makes America's ethnic tension look like kindergarten.

So they're all in on South Africa's bantuland solution. oh yeah that'll last.

Israel can yap all day about, "god gave us the land 50 million years ago"

and Pals my age can say their grandfathers told them about fighting alongside General Allenby and Lawrence of Arabia to free Palestine from the Turks, just as my grand-uncle told me about being shelled by the Germans on Sunday Morning in Wold War I 1917 (a big deal back then). But the Brits stabbed them in the back and the middle east has been downhill since.

basically I think of the movie good bad ugly Clint just blew up the bridge

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Why do I feel compelled to read you every time you pop up, even though at the end, I know I'm going to walk away completely unsatisfied?

You're like a train wreck...can't look away even though the outcome will be nothing but tragedy. :lol:

boxcar
12-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Why do I feel compelled to read you every time you pop up, even though at the end, I know I'm going to walk away completely unsatisfied?

You're like a train wreck...can't look away even though the outcome will be nothing but tragedy. :lol:

Not only that but he can't even get his ancient history right! He's a prime candidate for turning over multiple leaves on New Years Day. :D

Jess Hawsen Arown
01-24-2017, 09:11 PM
Asa final 'up yours' to Israel, on January 19th, Obama gives the Palestinians $221 million to help them kill Jews.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-01/the-palestinian-incentive-program-for-killing-jews

Yet American Jews still think the Democrats are their best buds.

rastajenk
01-25-2017, 08:02 AM
You're like a train wreck...can't look away even though the outcome will be nothing but tragedy. :lol:Not to mention the feeling that English is his second, or maybe third, language after having to read through it several times to figure it out.

boxcar
01-25-2017, 09:00 AM
Not to mention the feeling that English is his second, or maybe third, language after having to read through it several times to figure it out.

Either that or rational, coherent thought processes have never entered his mind.