PDA

View Full Version : Secretary of Terrorism to speak today

Tom
12-28-2016, 09:05 AM
Kerry, the man soundly REJECTED by the American people, will speak today, to outline the post-obama plan for mid-east peace.

This begs several questions:

1. Who cares? The idiot is out of office in a few weeks.
2. What took you so long, Lurch? You passed away 7.9 years.
3. Who cares?
4. How can you possibly support the UN,United Nazis in this?

They are obviously anti-Jewish. 22 resolution against Israel, and only 1 against Iran, and Russia, and Syria? :lol: You ass-clown.......are you as blind as your are stupid?

lamboguy
12-28-2016, 09:32 AM
i think that all Kerry is, is just a puppet on a string just like Hillary was. but i honestly have to say that Hillary was more dopey. (i know i am going to get an argument on that one here). but her run for the big show re-enforces my statement there along with her email's and cell phones.

GaryG
12-28-2016, 10:36 AM
At this point nobody cares what Kerry or his asshole boss say about Israel. There is a new sheriff coming to town on January 20 who will set things right with our friends and allies in Israel. FUBO!

Tom
12-28-2016, 10:51 AM
Lame duck presidents should have their powers severely curtailed, emergency only stuff.

Obama has no business stabbing allies in the back, planning anything past his term needlessly poking the bear (Russia) without a shred of evidence that they hacked anything.

This scorched earth policy should be considered criminal behavior.

barahona44
12-28-2016, 11:32 AM
i think that all Kerry is, is just a puppet on a string just like Hillary was. but i honestly have to say that Hillary was more dopey. (i know i am going to get an argument on that one here). but her run for the big show re-enforces my statement there along with her email's and cell phones.
Lambo, your loyalty to your former Senator (and mine also) is very touching. :D

OntheRail
12-28-2016, 12:49 PM
Lame duck presidents should have their powers severely curtailed, emergency only stuff.

Obama has no business stabbing allies in the back, planning anything past his term needlessly poking the bear (Russia) without a shred of evidence that they hacked anything.

Sure is should be... Obozo the classless A-clown wants to burn us all to the ground on his way out of town. Yep Nov. 9th they should of restricted his phone to incoming only and confiscated his pens and pencils. Dip Shit be his Legacy.

Greyfox
12-28-2016, 12:58 PM
John Kerry came across as a pompous, pretentious ass, taking 70 minutes to deliver a speech wherein the main substance matter could have been stated in 3 minutes.
It seems doubtful that either Israel or Palestine will bother to spend much time in responding to his comments.

upthecreek
12-28-2016, 01:05 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/brooklyncowboy1/status/814156231992635392?s=09

classhandicapper
12-28-2016, 01:43 PM

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with Israeli policy on the settlements, but they are doing this at the last minute to complicate matters for the new administration and because they have a personal issue with Netanyahu.

It's approximately equal to Saddam setting the oil wells on fire when it was just about over for him.

Excuse the language, but the democrats and their water carriers in the msm are childish scumbags.

Tom
12-28-2016, 01:48 PM
It's approximately equal to Saddam setting the oil wells on fire when it was just about over for him.

I thought about that, but then I remembered Saddam had far more integrity and class than Obama and Kerry combined.

reckless
12-28-2016, 05:18 PM
There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with Israeli policy on the settlements, but they are doing this at the last minute to complicate matters for the new administration and because they have a personal issue with Netanyahu.

Excuse the language, but the democrats and their water carriers in the msm are childish scumbags.

Well put on all accounts except the settlement issue is not an issue at all.

It is Israel's land, reclaimed when it won the 6-Day War. When Jordan ruled that area -- for about 20 years, mind you -- did the Palestinians, the UN, the US government, the media... anyone... say the land really belongs to the Palestinians and there needed to be a 2-state solution?

No! Of course, not. No.

The Palestinians and the Muslim nations do not want a 2-state solution. Their goal is a one-state solution -- with Israel completely destroyed.

elysiantraveller
12-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Well put on all accounts except the settlement issue is not an issue at all.

It is Israel's land, reclaimed when it won the 6-Day War. When Jordan ruled that area -- for about 20 years, mind you -- did the Palestinians, the UN, the US government, the media... anyone... say the land really belongs to the Palestinians and there needed to be a 2-state solution?

No! Of course, not. No.

The Palestinians and the Muslim nations do not want a 2-state solution. Their goal is a one-state solution -- with Israel completely destroyed.

Who writes your revisionist history books...?

The sheer amount of factually incorrect statements regarding this topic on here is astounding.

NJ Stinks
12-28-2016, 07:12 PM
I just want to say I consider John Kerry to be a great American. If you don't, so what. :rolleyes:

TJDave
12-28-2016, 07:24 PM

The sheer amount of factually incorrect statements regarding this topic on here is astounding.

History is written by the victors.

boxcar
12-28-2016, 07:30 PM

Great analogy, CH!

boxcar
12-28-2016, 07:33 PM
I just want to say I consider John Kerry to be a great American. If you don't, so what. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of members in the CPUSA who think they're "great" Americans".

boxcar
12-28-2016, 07:37 PM

What Reckless wrote is spot-on! The only reason the "Palestinians" are insisting on two states is because they lost the war that they thought would turn all of Israel into one state for Palestinians.

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-28-2016, 07:52 PM
How can anyone defend a legitimate 'moron' like Kerry? The man is a disgrace to himself, as a man and to our country for being such an ass kissing slime ball for Obama

davew
12-28-2016, 08:45 PM
The muslim president and his yes men want to escalate the world war so that by the time Trump starts, people will forget how the greatest president in the last 8 years had the worst foreign policy in decades.

NJ Stinks
12-28-2016, 08:55 PM
How can anyone defend a legitimate 'moron' like Kerry? The man is a disgrace to himself, as a man and to our country for being such an ass kissing slime ball for Obama

Kerry would not have testified in 1971 in such courageous fashion to Congress if he was the kiss ass you describe.

Here is the man at possibly his best:

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_docs/Resources/Primary/Manifestos/VVAW_Kerry_Senate.html

Greyfox
12-28-2016, 09:45 PM
With an air of Royal condescension, Prince Kerry stated:

“If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic. It cannot be both.”

JustRalph
12-28-2016, 10:37 PM
Kerry would not have testified in 1971 in such courageous fashion to Congress if he was the kiss ass you describe.

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_docs/Resources/Primary/Manifestos/VVAW_Kerry_Senate.html

Yep, turned on his own country and his fellow soldiers just like he turned on Israel.

He's Jane Fonda with a Dick.........

ebcorde
12-28-2016, 11:03 PM
why Israelis move with children to live next door to West bank terrorists?

why are Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank only allowed G2 cell phones?

Why did US media have more reporters and cameras in Aleppo than all of the West Bank in a lifetime?

Why does US TV media discuss mostly with Jewish hosts and avoid
Palestinians ?

elysiantraveller
12-28-2016, 11:13 PM
What Reckless wrote is spot-on! The only reason the "Palestinians" are insisting on two states is because they lost the war that they thought would turn all of Israel into one state for Palestinians.

Shall I parse it for you?

Tom
12-29-2016, 08:10 AM

“If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic. It cannot be both.”

Secretary of State, John Goebbels, speaking for Barack Hamas Obama.

A traitor to the US branches out to be a traitor to humanity.
He will burn in Hell, hopefully sooner than later.
What a complete waste of a semi-human.

davew
12-29-2016, 11:30 AM

I do not understand this.

MargieRose
12-29-2016, 11:43 AM

"...in such courageous fashion...??

The other side of the story:

I asked a Special Forces (Green Beret), Silver Star awarded, COMBAT soldier who served in Viet Nam during 1966/1967 (18 MONTHS) about Kerry's 1971 Congressional statement. He described it as a "slap in the face" to his fellow soldiers, to say it civilly here.

Apparently, in the opinion of many, Kerry was not in the least bit "courageous," in his 1971 statement to Congress:

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry4.htm

"Well, the many thousands of honorable Vietnam veterans Kerry smeared and slandered in his self-serving and much discredited testimony before Congress “know the difference.” And as a result, we have exposed him for what he is – a fraud."

"“I would crawl over broken glass to pay him back for what he did to us,” said Vietnam vet Felim Doherty, a registered Democrat in Bloomfield, N.J. The former Air Force NCO said Kerry’s testimony before Congress back in 1971 was “full of lies and slander” against the vast majority of Americans who served in Vietnam with honor and integrity.

“For him to try and make out we were killing babies, raping women, cutting off ears and – in his words – rampaging every day through the Vietnamese countryside like the hordes of Genghis Khan – was and is a smear and slander of my brother Vietnam veterans.""

It seems to me that John Kerry is at it again now, but this time he is slapping Israel, after Obama's knife to the back. "Kerry entered public life 45 years ago slandering his fellow American servicemen. He leaves it slandering America's finest ally..."

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Cwh-dcGzeDA/WGQhvdt7ZNI/AAAAAAAAOTM/0nCO3neMK8oo2y21YswfLAEFF7Mll_znwCK4B/s640/Half-Way-590-LI.jpg

Tom
12-29-2016, 11:44 AM
It was a set up.
Obama orchestrated the resolution.
Israel says so and I believe anything on any topic on any day over anything the US government says. The US government is without credibility.

And is incorrect.

1. Lands taken in a defensive war are the property of the winner.
2. That land never belonged to the palestineans to begin with.

Obama and Kerry did more harm to Jews than many who hung at Nuremberg.
And both of them belong in similar court today. With similar outcomes.

woodtoo
12-29-2016, 11:50 AM
"...in such courageous fashion...??

The other side of the story:

I asked a Special Forces (Green Beret), Silver Star awarded, COMBAT soldier who served in Viet Nam during 1966/1967 (18 MONTHS) about Kerry's 1971 Congressional statement. He described it as a "slap in the face" to his fellow soldiers, to say it civilly here.

Apparently, in the opinion of many, Kerry was not in the least bit "courageous," in his 1971 statement to Congress:

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry4.htm

"Well, the many thousands of honorable Vietnam veterans Kerry smeared and slandered in his self-serving and much discredited testimony before Congress “know the difference.” And as a result, we have exposed him for what he is – a fraud."

"“I would crawl over broken glass to pay him back for what he did to us,” said Vietnam vet Felim Doherty, a registered Democrat in Bloomfield, N.J. The former Air Force NCO said Kerry’s testimony before Congress back in 1971 was “full of lies and slander” against the vast majority of Americans who served in Vietnam with honor and integrity.

“For him to try and make out we were killing babies, raping women, cutting off ears and – in his words – rampaging every day through the Vietnamese countryside like the hordes of Genghis Khan – was and is a smear and slander of my brother Vietnam veterans.""

It seems to me that John Kerry is at it again now, but this time he is slapping Israel, after Obama's knife to the back. "Kerry entered public life 45 years ago slandering his fellow American servicemen. He leaves it slandering America's finest ally..."

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Cwh-dcGzeDA/WGQhvdt7ZNI/AAAAAAAAOTM/0nCO3neMK8oo2y21YswfLAEFF7Mll_znwCK4B/s640/Half-Way-590-LI.jpg
Hear hear!!

Tom
12-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Yes, Kerry is a disgrace to our species.
At least terrorists do so out of a strong religious belief.

Kerry is nothing but a whore who will betray anyone for personal gain.

Greyfox
12-29-2016, 12:14 PM

It was a weird stupid comment for him to make.
I'm guessing that he means that democracies are all inclusive of every religion.
Personally, I see no reason why a Jewish State can't be a democracy.
Yes it was a weird stupid comment made by a weird stupid man.

elysiantraveller
12-29-2016, 12:15 PM
It was a set up.
Obama orchestrated the resolution.
Israel says so and I believe anything on any topic on any day over anything the US government says. The US government is without credibility.

And is incorrect.

1. Lands taken in a defensive war are the property of the winner.
2. That land never belonged to the palestineans to begin with.

Obama and Kerry did more harm to Jews than many who hung at Nuremberg.
And both of them belong in similar court today. With similar outcomes.

The fact you are allowed to post this stuff on here is mind-boggling...

lamboguy
12-29-2016, 12:58 PM
Kerry once a traitor always a f-king traitor.

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2016, 01:17 PM
The fact you are allowed to post this stuff on here is mind-boggling...The same could be said of a lot of people on here (no, I'm not referring to you in case you took that personally, which you should NOT)

And yet, I'm often described by my critics as biased and closed-minded and a squasher of freedom of speech.

Go figure.

EasyGoer89
12-29-2016, 01:25 PM
The fact you are allowed to post this stuff on here is mind-boggling...

You have something against truth?

woodtoo
12-29-2016, 05:21 PM
You have something against truth?
He does, he cant handle the truth.

elysiantraveller
12-29-2016, 07:12 PM
He does, he cant handle the truth.

I have something against stating a president should hang and comparing his actions to that of the Holocaust.

Maybe I'm just classy that way... :cool:

Its offensive AF regardless of political persuasion.

classhandicapper
12-29-2016, 07:40 PM

I believe he thinks that the long term demographics favor the Palestinians to such a large degree, a one state solution would inevitably lead to there being no Jewish state unless you eliminated democracy. So he is saying go for the "two state" solution while you still can.

I think he is correct on the demographics but I have no opinion on how it's all going to play out long term.

davew
12-29-2016, 09:44 PM
I believe he thinks that the long term demographics favor the Palestinians to such a large degree, a one state solution would inevitably lead to there being no Jewish state unless you eliminated democracy. So he is saying go for the "two state" solution while you still can.

I think he is correct on the demographics but I have no opinion on how it's all going to play out long term.

so would that be like saying ->

“If the choice is one state, United States can either be liberal or democratic. It cannot be both.” or more like

“If the choice is one state, United States can either be Muslim or democratic. It cannot be both.”

I did not listed to the 75 minute speech, but have heard he said a few things over and over... is that the new 0bama transparency thing, say a lie enough times it becomes commonly known fact?

Tom
12-29-2016, 10:32 PM
I did not listed to the 75 minute speech, but have heard he said a few things over and over... is that the new 0bama transparency thing, say a lie enough times it becomes commonly known fact?

That has always been the MO of the left - repeat the lie over and over.
You see it here all the time from the lefties. It is all they have. :lol: