PDA

View Full Version : More on Obama's War on Israel

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-27-2016, 09:57 AM
https://madmimi.com/p/483f49?fe=1&pact=130130751-136655581-5784857497-03d0bfa68368dd60a72451daf6ef006e64eb0dce

Israel is hoping they can survive long enough for Trump to take charge.

How come Jews in the Democratic Party can't see that they are the only Democrats who are not anti-semitic?

Liberals Alan Dershowitz and Chuck Schumer are finally seeing the light.

One of many Dershowitz articles on the subject.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/12/26/dershowitz-obama-will-go-down-in-history-as-one-of-worst-foreign-policy-presidents-ever/

One of many Schumer articles.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/502702/schumer-i-have-urged-obama-administration-this-morning-to-veto-anti-israel-resolution.html

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 10:21 AM
Has Israel ever attacked United States vessels, and killed American servicemen...and then tried to blame the attacks on the Palestinians? And...has the U.S. government hushed-up such attacks, in order to preserve Israel's reputation as a "democratic government"? Is this really "news" to the people of this board...because I don't remember ever seeing it mentioned here.

What more does the U.S. have to do...in order to prove that they are "friendly" with Israel? Is the Israeli government only happy when it collects its billions in aid from us, while being left alone to do as they please? Who is the real boss here...ISRAEL, or AMERICA?

http://www.mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 10:30 AM
So, they had orders to kill exactly 294 American servicemen, as the headline states? That's an odd headline...couldn't find the number 294 in the body of the article...what's that about? They knew exactly how many were on board? Thankfully, they fell well short of that number. You'd think they would have succeeded if they were indeed attacking the ship for over two hours. That must have been one helluva a vessel to survive that long...that's a long time...torpedoes...air attacks...how did they NOT kill everyone? They only got 34?

The US has attacked a lot of things "by mistake" over the years, I would think...how many hospitals, schools, whatever were demolished "by accident?" How many civilians were killed. Do you really want to go there Gus? You really want to paint the Israelis as the bad guys here? Because of the USS Liberty? A story that is WELL KNOWN actually...

Nobody is perfect. But I like how you skirt the fine line between appearing moderate and saying the Jews control the world... :lol: Or at least control the USA... :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 10:36 AM
BTW, here's something, if true, that should disturb you more than the attack itself:

"The White House deliberately prevented the U.S. Navy from coming to the defense of the USS Liberty. This was the first time in naval history a rescue mission had been cancelled while an American ship was under attack."

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 10:37 AM
History abounds with "false flag" operations designed to nudge us towards something...and people think I'm nuts for putting stock into certain 9/11 conspiracy theories....

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 10:45 AM
So, they had orders to kill exactly 294 American servicemen, as the headline states? That's an odd headline...couldn't find the number 294 in the body of the article...what's that about?

The US has attacked a lot of things "by mistake" over the years, I would think...how many hospitals, schools, whatever were demolished "by accident?" How many civilians were killed. Do you really want to go there Gus? You really want to paint the Israelis as the bad guys here? Because of the USS Liberty? A story that is WELL KNOWN actually...

Nobody is perfect. But I like how you skirt the fine line between appearing moderate and saying the Jews control the world... :lol: Or at least control the USA... :rolleyes:

Where is the USS Liberty "well-known", Mike...here, on THIS BOARD? How is it that I've never seen this "well-known" story mentioned in all our Middle Eastern discussions?

There is great evil in the world...and this evil isn't only operating on the side of the Palestinians. But, unfortunately, the Palestinian atrocities are the only ones getting publicity in this country. As you like to say..."It's good to be King".

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 10:48 AM
History abounds with "false flag" operations designed to nudge us towards something...and people think I'm nuts for putting stock into certain 9/11 conspiracy theories....

Read up on some world history, Mike...it doesn't hurt. As they say, "The truth is out there"...but you have to search for it.

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Where is the USS Liberty "well-known", Mike...here, on THIS BOARD? How is it that I've never seen this "well-known" story mentioned in all our Middle Eastern discussions?

There is great evil in the world...and this evil isn't only operating on the side of the Palestinians. But, unfortunately, the Palestinian atrocities are the only ones getting publicity in this country. As you like to say..."It's good to be King".I think more people are aware of the USS Liberty than you think. People I know off of this board are aware of it as well.

Israel once attacked a US ship. Some say it was a mistake, others say it wasn't.

Ancient history. What does it have to do with today?

We once dropped a couple of atom bombs on two unsuspecting Japanese cities, killing countless civilians...yet we expect to be well loved for all the good that we do around the world? :lol:

You see what I am getting at here...

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 11:37 AM
I think more people are aware of the USS Liberty than you think. People I know off of this board are aware of it as well.

Israel once attacked a US ship. Some say it was a mistake, others say it wasn't.

Ancient history. What does it have to do with today?

We once dropped a couple of atom bombs on two unsuspecting Japanese cities, killing countless civilians...yet we expect to be well loved for all the good that we do around the world? :lol:

You see what I am getting at here...

We dropped the bombs on Japan...our enemy in a Great War. Israel was our ally...and we covered up the attack to preserve their "reputation". Do you see the difference?

And, even in "Modern History"...we have wielded our UN veto power countless times...to protect Israel's operations in the Middle East. We, and the rest of the "civilized" world, have repeatedly reprimanded Israel for human rights violations...but the Israeli government laughs at us...and basks under the umbrella that our "friendship" provides. But...if we disappoint Israel even ONCE...then, here comes Netanyahu, to tell us that "we have stabbed Israel in the back"...and that "our friendship with Israel is in doubt".

It seems to be an "all or nothing" situation with us and the Israeli government. Either we do ALL that they want us to do, or...we've done NOTHING for them. A one-way friendship...if ever I saw one..

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Yes, it really is an all or nothing deal with Israel. Because Israel is the one shining light in the Middle East, surrounded by countries who openly vow to destroy it, and are quickly gaining the capability to do so, thanks to Obama.

Thus, ANY WHIFF of a pullback by the US in its support for Israel will only EMBOLDEN her enemies.

And that is unacceptable.

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 11:47 AM
Yes, it really is an all or nothing deal with Israel. Because Israel is the one shining light in the Middle East, surrounded by countries who openly vow to destroy it, and are quickly gaining the capability to do so, thanks to Obama.

Thus, ANY WHIFF of a pullback by the US in its support for Israel will only EMBOLDEN her enemies.

Yes...but how does the Israeli government show their appreciation for the benefits that our friendship provides for them? Where does Netanyahu get the balls to defy our authority...when we play such a vital role in his country's survival? He should point an accusing finger at us with one hand...even as he collects billions from us with the other?

boxcar
12-27-2016, 11:52 AM
Yes...but how does the Israeli government show their appreciation for the benefits that our friendship provides for them? Where does Netanyahu get the balls to defy our authority...when we play such a vital role in his country's survival? He should point an accusing finger at us with one hand...even as he collects billions from us with the other?

"Defy our authority"? The U.S. flag flies over the Israeli state house in Tel Aviv? Is Israel a territory of the U.S.?

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-27-2016, 11:54 AM
Has Israel ever attacked United States vessels, and killed American servicemen...and then tried to blame the attacks on the Palestinians? And...has the U.S. government hushed-up such attacks, in order to preserve Israel's reputation as a "democratic government"? Is this really "news" to the people of this board...because I don't remember ever seeing it mentioned here.

What more does the U.S. have to do...in order to prove that they are "friendly" with Israel? Is the Israeli government only happy when it collects its billions in aid from us, while being left alone to do as they please? Who is the real boss here...ISRAEL, or AMERICA?

http://www.mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

As YOUR article clearly states as its source... "in an exclusive Al Jazeera investigation"

We now know who YOU are by promoting Al Jazeera anti-Israel propaganda as if it was legitimate.

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 11:54 AM

Well, I think most of what you write about in your last reply is a media creation. I don't think Israel herself (or Netty) acts as hard-lined against the current administration as you imply.

Saying "Friends don't take friends to the Security Council" and things like "Over decades American administrations and Israeli governments have disagreed about settlements, but we agreed the Security Council was not the place to resolve this issue." isn't exactly a declaration of war by Israel on the Obama administration.

Yes, they aren't pleased about this, and yes things between the US and Israel haven't been the shiniest, happiest time during Obama, but I wouldn't exactly say Israel is raising its middle finger towards the US. It's the other way around, actually.

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 12:02 PM
As YOUR article clearly states as its source... "in an exclusive Al Jazeera investigation"

We now know who YOU are by promoting Al Jazeera anti-Israel propaganda as if it was legitimate.

Don't blame me. I waited 45 years to see the story covered in an American newspaper...but it never happened.

This is no "propaganda", friend...the real story about this has been reported throughout the world. Except THIS country...that is.

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 12:10 PM

If it will make you feel better...here is the story covered by an "American news-source".

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 12:16 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html?_r=0

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/us-air-strike-in-syria-kills-up-to-85-civilians-mistaken-for-isi/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Be lgrade

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/msf-hospital-was-misidentified-u-s-it-was-bombed-report-n469411

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 12:20 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html?_r=0

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/us-air-strike-in-syria-kills-up-to-85-civilians-mistaken-for-isi/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Be lgrade

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/msf-hospital-was-misidentified-u-s-it-was-bombed-report-n469411

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II

Ah, yes...that explains it. :ThmbUp:

classhandicapper
12-27-2016, 12:20 PM
IMO, there are some very legitimate problems with settlements, but you have to weigh them against the long term existential risks that Israel faces.

As far as the US goes, it has been apparent to me that Obama's sympathies for Muslims (especially the Shiites) far outweigh any feelings he has towards Jews and Christians. So it's hard to not sympathize with Israel until we get this closeted Muslim out of the Whitehouse and at least have a chance for some balance. The risk is that Trump goes too far in the other direction. But at least he's smart enough to understand that Jews and Palestinians have to go to the table and work out their issues by themselves and not have a solution forced upon them by the international community or anti-semites like Obama.

Tom
12-27-2016, 12:22 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Links to PDFs of investigations near the bottom.

PhantomOnTour
12-27-2016, 12:27 PM
https://madmimi.com/p/483f49?fe=1&pact=130130751-136655581-5784857497-03d0bfa68368dd60a72451daf6ef006e64eb0dce

How come Jews in the Democratic Party can't see that they are the only Democrats who are not anti-semitic?

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/12/26/dershowitz-obama-will-go-down-in-history-as-one-of-worst-foreign-policy-presidents-ever/

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/502702/schumer-i-have-urged-obama-administration-this-morning-to-veto-anti-israel-resolution.html
Oh please, cut the melodramatic bullshit...can Israel survive? :lol:
Democrats are all anti-semitic

Your descent into madness continues

Greyfox
12-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Where does Netanyahu get the balls to defy our authority...

"Defy our authority."
Wow. What condescending snobbery!
I can hardly believe Thask that you wrote that. That ain't you.

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 12:45 PM
"Defy our authority."

I have been on this board a long time, Greyfox...and I have seen many posters say here "Screw Europe", or "Screw the UN", etc. But I've never seen one poster say "Screw Israel". So...I thought I'd be the first.

If Israel doesn't like what the U.S. does...then, I say SCREW THEM. What makes Israel any different than any other country that we ignore?

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 12:51 PM
What makes Israel any different than any other country that we ignore?I can list a ton of things. But better yet you discover for yourself, if you're interested, that is.

LottaKash
12-27-2016, 12:54 PM
I have been on this board a long time, Greyfox...and I have seen many posters say here "Screw Europe", or "Screw the UN", etc. But I've never seen one poster say "Screw Israel". So...I thought I'd be the first.

If Israel doesn't like what the U.S. does...then, I say SCREW THEM. What makes Israel any different than any other country that we ignore?

Israel is our "ONLY" ally in the ME....

It is about ME-stability/Balance and "OIL"...

but you already knew that..

reckless
12-27-2016, 01:43 PM
"Defy our authority."

Anti-semites talk that way.

thaskalos
12-27-2016, 01:50 PM
Anti-semites talk that way.

Naw...I hate everybody equally.

boxcar
12-27-2016, 02:07 PM

A major difference is that Israel is the most hated country in the world.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 02:22 PM

I, too, must be buying into the "fake media" narrative you've posted above.

Here's my fake news narrative:

Israel is a relatively well-off country (1). Well-off countries should not expect or receive aid from the United States (even more outrageous is providing aid to Egypt, but that's another thread) (2). Countries that receive aid should be publically appreciative of our generosity (I learned this from DJT) (3). We should continue to sell advanced weaponry to Israel, but it should be on their own dime (4).

End of fake news narrative.

(1) Google it.
(2) DJT says we should bill countries like Japan and South Korea for military protection - no more free riders.
(3) Just good manners - don't bite the hand that feeds you.
(4) Israel is surrounded by threats. Therefore, advanced weaponry is certainly warranted.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 02:28 PM

I was waiting for someone to call you or intimate that you were an anti-Semite, and the Trump poodles didn't disappoint.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 02:32 PM

Just to be clear, if the US provided the UK $3 billion/yr in foreign aid would you oppose it? I would, but I'd still sell them weapons on their own dime.

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 02:46 PM
I was waiting for someone to call you or intimate that you were an anti-Semite, and the Trump poodles didn't disappoint.As if Trump has anything to do with that...as if the "anti-Semite" thing wouldn't have been thrown out in years past, Trump or no Trump. Shame on you.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 03:06 PM
As if Trump has anything to do with that...as if the "anti-Semite" thing wouldn't have been thrown out in years past, Trump or no Trump. Shame on you.

I think you missed my point. I was pointing to the "reflexive defensiveness" of Trump supporters. The subject matter is irrelevant. Shame on you for missing that.

Tom
12-27-2016, 03:09 PM
I counted 1 post.

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 03:14 PM
I think you missed my point. I was pointing to the "reflexive defensiveness" of Trump supporters. The subject matter is irrelevant. Shame on you for missing that.Trump really has nothing to do with this particular topic, I think you would agree. He isn't President yet and had nothing material to do with the US decision to abstain from voting.

You have no defense for your Trump reference, plain and simple. It was meaningless and gratuitous.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Trump really has nothing to do with this particular topic, I think you would agree. He isn't President yet and had nothing material to do with the US decision to abstain from voting.

You have no defense for your Trump reference, plain and simple. It was meaningless and gratuitous.

He hasn't commented on this matter? Maybe it was fake news, but I believe he sent out a tweet on this matter, no? Anyway, you're still missing my point OR (more likely) trying to start an argument with me. You may have the last word, which should spell victory in your mind. Good job.

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 03:23 PM
He hasn't commented on this matter? Maybe it was fake news, but I believe he sent out a tweet on this matter, no? Anyway, you're still missing my point OR (more likely) trying to start an argument with me. You may have the last word, which should spell victory in your mind. Good job.Yes, I know, always turn it personal with me. Guess I did get the last word...oh well.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 03:26 PM
I counted 1 post.

I believe Trump supporters* practice "reflexive defensiveness," just as MostPost practices it with Obama. You can feel free to disagree with my assertion, but you really want to pick apart whether I used the term "supporters" vs. "supporter?"

*the majority**, not all - just to clarify on that one.

**I don't have an exact number. My observation is anecdotal, and it could be wrong.

Saratoga_Mike
12-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Yes, I know, always turn it personal with me. Guess I did get the last word...oh well.

Feel free to delete -- you stated, "shame on you, (I didn't take issue)" yet my post is "personal." Skin of gossamer?

PaceAdvantage
12-27-2016, 03:33 PM
Seriously, exactly how do "Trump poodles" fit into this conversation, by any stretch of the imagination? What exactly does Trump have to do with any of this? I never brought Trump up. Thaskalos didn't bring Trump up (that I can remember)?

Just deeply curious as to why you would bring Trump into this little debate. Yes, I'm sure Trump did tweet about this and rightly so. He should have an opinion considering he is going to be president.

But aside from that...I just don't get it. People have been calling those who make negative comments about Israel "anti-Semites" for decades...it's got nothing to do with being a "Trump poodle."

Tom
12-27-2016, 04:06 PM
Seriously, exactly how do "Trump poodles" fit into this conversation, by any stretch of the imagination? What exactly does Trump have to do with any of this? I never brought Trump up. Thaskalos didn't bring Trump up (that I can remember)?

"Reflexive defensiveness" - Never-Trumpers are seeing him everywhere - behind trees, bushes, watching them. In the shadows, waiting to "get" them.
It is fun to watch them meltdown. :lol:

Lemon Drop Husker
12-27-2016, 04:50 PM
As a supposed Trump poodle, where do I go now in order to get a haircut?

Maybe Bernie Sanders can give me freebies with his Flowbee? :jump:

fast4522
12-27-2016, 08:23 PM
I think taking it easy until January 20 is cool for me, after that the rock salt will be handy and plentiful. Seriously why waste so much effort with folks now, blaming everything on Bush was so much fun for you guys.

ebcorde
12-30-2016, 09:08 PM

no, you are right we would hate each other. my mom's family is Jewish Grandfather, Brother, few Uncles are rabbi's AND I can't stand right wing Jews, they are Almost as ugly as ISIS. crazies ,intolerant of others religion.

I don't believe Israeli is for Jews only!!!! Start with that AND I'm not willing to kill over such stupidity. AND GOD would not approve of this crap so maybe there is no GOD!

A very good friend right-wing Israeli but eventually this hate, we stopped talking.

i did like the Russian cruise ships stories he spoke of, cruises to Somalia, see they pretend to be innocent pigeons on vacation, When the Somali speed boats come, the Russians whip out all kinds of military weapons for the shoot fest. teach them a lesson I like that

and the constant videos of blown up PALS. look like deer hit on the highway but with a Human head. crazy

He served in the West Bank He said "look we don't hate them , we just don't want to live with them" and I say well GTFO The West Bank,

My Jr-Sr high school many many Jews. 3 friends served in Lebanon 1982.
Israel ,one of my very best friends DORI, his damm parents made him go.
I used sympathized , maybe go myself (I;m full of sheet about that but I did think of it)

NOW I'm sick and tired of it,both sides are wrong.

fast4522
12-30-2016, 10:26 PM
Three weeks of more poo from you, then you can have some real depression. Like you will be one of the few who has not given up, you will be a testimonial to something.

boxcar
12-31-2016, 08:56 AM
Three weeks of more poo from you, then you can have some real depression. Like you will be one of the few who has not given up, you will be a testimonial to something.

He'll be a testimony as to why Congress should double down on ObaminationCare funding for mental institutions, even after it's been repealed for everyday physical healthcare.

fast4522
12-31-2016, 01:55 PM
A complete repeal of the ACA and replacement with wording that makes single payer impossible for a millennia. Driving a stake deep into the heart of the new world order believers and globalization.

elysiantraveller
12-31-2016, 03:00 PM
A complete repeal of the ACA and replacement with wording that makes single payer impossible for a millennia. Driving a stake deep into the heart of the new world order believers and globalization.

DJT has supported a single payer in the past. Fortunately there is no chance of that happening with both houses being in GOP hands.

The Ryan Plan seems likely to get passed which won't be complete repeal as it can exist inside ACA framework.

Hopefully Simpson-Bowles is next on the list though I'm not optimistic as I'm expecting massive stimulus spending with this administration with the hope we outgrow the the debt and then inflate our way out of the problem.

ebcorde
12-31-2016, 05:09 PM
DJT has supported a single payer in the past. Fortunately there is no chance of that happening with both houses being in GOP hands.

The Ryan Plan seems likely to get passed which won't be complete repeal as it can exist inside ACA framework.

Hopefully Simpson-Bowles is next on the list though I'm not optimistic as I'm expecting massive stimulus spending with this administration with the hope we outgrow the the debt and then inflate our way out of the problem.

where's he hiding it. His touted web site only has a 2-3 pages of salestalk

I read about the VA changes. Bring in the Private sector. VA's are better than most local hospitals and less expensive

the GOP like to take isolated issues and make a big fuss. My brother had to go to Bethesda, best Hospital I ever saw.

Now he;s in Jordan I think they finally got all the Arabs on board with a plan. This time when ISIS is kicked out of Mosul and Raqqa no escape route
seal the borders

well that's my guess. He's a Col in MI, he says he's in Jordan I guess the rest

ebcorde
12-31-2016, 05:26 PM

another comment if you don't mind. All this rubbish about Obamacare is not needed if the states did what Romney did,no?.

No Block Grants. no,no,no develop your own state plan with your own money. Nice trick by Rural districts to steal money I think

fast4522
12-31-2016, 08:30 PM

It is all about cost containment, misinformation works when ten stories get out there and the shell game begins. Expect that 20 Trillion to be in the forefront of every major decision. There are boatloads of very sick people that are illegal numbering in the millions, there is no way to cover that cost.

elysiantraveller
01-01-2017, 03:45 PM
It is all about cost containment, misinformation works when ten stories get out there and the shell game begins. Expect that 20 Trillion to be in the forefront of every major decision. There are boatloads of very sick people that are illegal numbering in the millions, there is no way to cover that cost.

There is very little doubt the debt is going to soar under this Administration. Facts are simply facts. We are likely to get tax cuts and stimulus spending. This is a very Keynesian administration and that's fine if that's the strategy you embrace but anyone that knows how to balance a checkbook can tell whats going to happen to the debt and deficit at least in the short-term.

woodtoo
01-01-2017, 03:51 PM
There is very little doubt the debt is going to soar under this Administration. Facts are simply facts. We are likely to get tax cuts and stimulus spending. This is a very Keynesian administration and that's fine if that's the strategy you embrace but anyone that knows how to balance a checkbook can tell whats going to happen to the debt and deficit at least in the short-term.
This will do nothing at all to stop a war with Israel nothing. :lol:

elysiantraveller
01-01-2017, 04:01 PM
This will do nothing at all to stop a war with Israel nothing. :lol:

Stop a war with Israel...?

Are we planning on attacking them?

Are they going to attack us?

davew
01-01-2017, 04:33 PM

They are just waiting a couple weeks until our muslim in chief is gone, who knows what 0bama feels he needs to do before then (did he really try to sway Israel's elections against BiBi?)

woodtoo
01-01-2017, 04:36 PM

The thread title implies a war on Israel and I didn't agree with your solution.

boxcar
01-01-2017, 05:40 PM
another comment if you don't mind. All this rubbish about Obamacare is not needed if the states did what Romney did,no?.

No Block Grants. no,no,no develop your own state plan with your own money. Nice trick by Rural districts to steal money I think

In any socialist political scheme, someone is always stealing someone else's money. Besides...you wouldn't want any state to discriminate against the "good ol' boys" in rural, fly-over country, would you?

Clocker
01-01-2017, 06:24 PM
The thread title implies a war on Israel and I didn't agree with your solution.

Right. We are going to war against Israel, we are just waiting until we provide them with enough weapons to make it fair.

Or do you know more than we do, and the RCMP are going to war with Israel? :p

Clocker
01-01-2017, 06:51 PM
We are likely to get tax cuts and stimulus spending. This is a very Keynesian administration and that's fine if that's the strategy you embrace but anyone that knows how to balance a checkbook can tell whats going to happen to the debt and deficit at least in the short-term.

Trump doesn't have a policy, Keynesian or otherwise. I haven't looked at his Cabinet appointments yet to see if they are Keynesians, but Trump's pronouncements, oops, I mean suggestions, would increase the debt and inflation. His problem will be implementing them.

I don't think either side in Congress will approve the spending for an actual wall or for mass deportation. The Democrats indicate interest in the stimulus, but we can only hope the GOP has learned their lesson from the Obama Shovel-Ready Porkulus. The Democrats are dead set against tax cuts, and have enough power in the Senate to stop any.

It is hard to image any consensus for a major change in tariffs. Every industry wants its products protected, but generally opposed to most other increases. The reason being that about half of our imports are inputs into American production, and those companies want to keep their costs low. If you really look at it, virtually all imports are inputs into American businesses, either production or sales, and every company is fine with tariffs except the ones that affect them. The major beneficiaries of any attempt to raise tariffs will be lawyers and lobbyists. Not to mention increased contributions to members of Congress.

PaceAdvantage
01-03-2017, 02:55 PM

where's he hiding it. His touted web site only has a 2-3 pages of salestalk

I read about the VA changes. Bring in the Private sector. VA's are better than most local hospitals and less expensive

the GOP like to take isolated issues and make a big fuss. My brother had to go to Bethesda, best Hospital I ever saw.

Now he;s in Jordan I think they finally got all the Arabs on board with a plan. This time when ISIS is kicked out of Mosul and Raqqa no escape route
seal the borders

well that's my guess. He's a Col in MI, he says he's in Jordan I guess the restI wish somebody would keep a scorecard with all your grandiose claims of family and friends and where they've been/worked/who they know...kind of like the TLG ROI thread....that would be a real HOOT!

I know I've lost track...you're like the most interesting man in the world...on steroids...you've been/know everyone and EVERYWHERE! :lol:

zico20
01-03-2017, 03:15 PM
I wish somebody would keep a scorecard with all your grandiose claims of family and friends and where they've been/worked/who they know...kind of like the TLG ROI thread....that would be a real HOOT!

I know I've lost track...you're like the most interesting man in the world...on steroids...you've been/know everyone and EVERYWHERE! :lol:

Maybe this song was written with him in mind. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgCzszkLS8

Tom
01-03-2017, 03:17 PM
I think he is a Bilderberg.