PDA

View Full Version : gabor

ldiatone
12-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Zsa Zsa Gabor Gabor's publicist confirmed Sunday that the iconic actress died after suffering a heart attack.

barahona44
12-19-2016, 10:51 AM
The Kim Kardashian of her time, i.e. famous for being famous.

Greyfox
12-19-2016, 11:22 AM
She and her sisters were oolala gals for sure.

reckless
12-19-2016, 12:42 PM
The Kim Kardashian of her time, i.e. famous for being famous.

Actually they were a lot more than just being pre-Kardashians.

Mama Gabor owned one of the most successful jewelry stores in Hollywood.

Both Zsa Zsa and Eva were relatively accomplished movie and TV actresses. Zsa Zsa had a very small role in the best film noir movie of all time (in my opinion): A Touch of Evil. She also did a boat load of other moves and TV shows over the years.

And Eva played a lead role in Green Acres in the 1960s which I hated as a kid but was very popular for a year or two.

I am not implying they were on par with Bette Davis or Audrey Hepburn as actresses, of course not. But they did posses acting and singling ability that has gotten overlooked in time.

The Kardashians have absolutely zero talent of any sort. The Kardashians are trash, especially mama-pimp Kris Jenner, even if their trailer is located in Beverly Hills.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-19-2016, 07:01 PM
She was definitely "to die for" gorgeous in her youth.

Became a serious whack job later in life.

reckless
12-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Zsa Zsa also made a guest appearance at the press box in Saratoga. Stunning to say the least.

TJDave
12-20-2016, 11:01 PM
Zsa Zsa also made a guest appearance at the press box in Saratoga. Stunning to say the least.

Late in life it was the paddock. She didn't age well.