PDA

View Full Version : Dosage: Pedigree and Peformance - Updated, Expanded, Revised (free)

Blenheim
12-16-2016, 11:11 AM
For those interested, link is at the top of the page. http://www.chef-de-race.com/main_menu.htm

coastkid
12-16-2016, 04:42 PM
Much thanks for the post Romans is a brilliant man.

cj
12-16-2016, 05:28 PM
I put it here for easier dowload (http://www.pacefigures.com/dosage.pdf) and in case the site goes away at some point as he said it would.

DeltaLover
12-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Sorry, but I believe that the dosage "theory" is one of the greatest handicapping myths and a perfect example of a pseudo science and I also find it interesting that there are still people who care about it.

cj
12-16-2016, 06:14 PM
Sorry, but I believe that the dosage "theory" is one of the greatest handicapping myths and a perfect example of a pseudo science and I also find it interesting that there are still people who care about it.

I'm not a dosage guy, but I try to read everything. I know little about breeding and am curious what he had to say. Can't beat the price.

VeryOldMan
12-16-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm not a dosage guy, but I try to read everything. I know little about breeding and am curious what he had to say. Can't beat the price.
+1

DeltaLover
12-16-2016, 09:15 PM

I understand. Personally i am very interested in breeding, and have done a lot of work towards this direction. i have read the dosage book several time but i find it useless though.

Blenheim
12-18-2016, 01:52 PM
Much thanks for the post Romans is a brilliant man.

You are welcome and a good and fine thanks to the Moderator for the convenient post to link. This expanded version has thus far proved to be an interesting read with lots of important stuff simply and subtly written.

Illuminating what Roman writes about the pedigree of Thunder Gulch (page 44), the once prominent Hyperion sire line and how that discovery led to a Dual Classic winner. Great reading.

:11:, :10: