PDA

View Full Version : Salon: Even more off the rails over Trump

JustRalph
12-15-2016, 07:51 PM
http://www.salon.com/2016/12/15/the-electoral-college-born-of-slavery-could-stand-against-racism-in-2016/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Trumps going to bring back slavery

http://media.salon.com/2016/12/donald_trump_slave_family.jpg

Inner Dirt
12-16-2016, 07:20 AM
Is race card playing running rampant these days or is it my imagination?

Tom
12-16-2016, 09:24 AM
I think is mental illness running wild.
Never knew it was contagious.

fast4522
12-16-2016, 09:32 AM
The plan was to enslave the whole middle class, who here wants to hear her bark like a dog one more time?

Tom
12-16-2016, 10:06 AM
Like? :rolleyes:

classhandicapper
12-16-2016, 11:18 AM
More Fake News exposed

EasyGoer89
12-16-2016, 02:40 PM
Did salon compare trump to Dylan roof or was that some other rag?

PaceAdvantage
12-16-2016, 02:50 PM
America needs to stop being afraid of her own shadow. Maybe that will happen under a Trump administration. Probably not though...

chadk66
12-16-2016, 03:15 PM
I've never enjoyed watching schizophrenia in action anywhere close to what I"m seeing now. Trump winning is actually far more enjoyable than I could have imagine. :D

delayjf
12-16-2016, 03:33 PM
Is race card playing running rampant these days or is it my imagination?

No, the race card IS being played more and more today, mainly out of desperation. In the past, once the race card had been invoked, all discourse was suspended with the racist being shamed silence and submission. forced to concede the issue and vanish from the scene scorned by society. The problem is and the reason you are hearing it more and more is - it's not working like it used to. The American public is sick of it.

RunForTheRoses
12-16-2016, 03:38 PM
Did salon compare trump to Dylan roof or was that some other rag?

You know that's an excellent thing to say from a left wing scumbag perspective. In college it was so easy to get a good grade from some leftiy professors just had to parrot social can't- throw in some rich vs poor, racism, sexism, and voila.

JustRalph
12-16-2016, 03:38 PM
I've never enjoyed watching schizophrenia in action anywhere close to what I"m seeing now. Trump winning is actually far more enjoyable than I could have imagine. :D

I visited my Chiropractor the other day. I had not seen him since the election. I asked him if he stayed up to watch election results on election night. He started dancing around and laughing right in the middle of the office :lol:

Tom
12-16-2016, 03:42 PM

Who could have imagined the absolute train wreck the left is having?
This is sooooooooo fun to watch.

An entire basket of deplorable's imploding on itself!
And the totally stupid crap they are claiming! :lol::lol::lol:

ElKabong
12-16-2016, 08:10 PM

Same here. I didn't know the left would go batshit crazy like this

Look at posts by postal boy, fan Dan. You can cut the thickness of their butt hurt with a knife. Then see the mindless ramblings of newer posters here, they've lost their balance, so to speak. Like children in a forest on a freezing cold night.

Me, I enjoy it. The attitudes of hcap, postal boy, et al before November 8 was deplorable (pun). Their 12 step program to overcome the shock of the election will take a full four years. Deservedly so, and it's enjoyable as hell

Tom
12-16-2016, 09:31 PM
Same here. I didn't know the left would go batshit crazy like this
This is what draining the swamp means.

EasyGoer89
12-16-2016, 11:42 PM
Who could have imagined the absolute train wreck the left is having?
This is sooooooooo fun to watch.

An entire basket of deplorable's imploding on itself!
And the totally stupid crap they are claiming! :lol::lol::lol:

The behavior is so unbelievable that everything they blamed trump for doing or saying is something they ended up doing themselves. The irony of 'love trumps hate' the irony of 'when they go low we go high' the irony of them demanding trump accept the results BEFORE the election and then not accepting them themselves and it goes on and on and on. The smug George clooney and equally smug Stephen Colbert and Hollywood in General, bill maher's guests laughing in Ann coulters face when she told them trump is the best option for the right, you can fill up pages and pages with this stuff it's never ending its the gift that keeps giving, liquid gold!

Oh yeah and also calling Alex jones and trump fans 'conspiracy theorists' and here they are screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA :lol:

it's a shame this is going to end at some point, the entertainment is priceless!

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-17-2016, 08:47 AM
The behavior is so unbelievable that everything they blamed trump for doing or saying is something they ended up doing themselves. The irony of 'love trumps hate' the irony of 'when they go low we go high' the irony of them demanding trump accept the results BEFORE the election and then not accepting them themselves and it goes on and on and on. The smug George clooney and equally smug Stephen Colbert and Hollywood in General, bill maher's guests laughing in Ann coulters face when she told them trump is the best option for the right, you can fill up pages and pages with this stuff it's never ending its the gift that keeps giving, liquid gold!

Oh yeah and also calling Alex jones and trump fans 'conspiracy theorists' and here they are screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA :lol:

it's a shame this is going to end at some point, the entertainment is priceless!

I do agree this entire scenario is entertaining, however, I hope the nation realizes how insane the left is and we can forever keep the out of the arena. These people are not living in reality. The sad part was that they were so close to their objectives.

Tom
12-17-2016, 10:08 AM
Like they learned in Europe - parites you keep out of office are the Nazis and the Commies.

Add to it the Dems.

EasyGoer89
12-17-2016, 02:27 PM
I do agree this entire scenario is entertaining, however, I hope the nation realizes how insane the left is and we can forever keep the out of the arena. These people are not living in reality. The sad part was that they were so close to their objectives.

The snowflake generation got their cages rattled BIGLY.

This is a wake up call for them, they are softer than charmin so any little thing makes them act like the world is ending.