PDA

View Full Version : AQUEDUCT INSIDER SHOW/MSG

NY BRED
12-14-2016, 06:52 AM
I know i posted a question if this show existed, did a search, wasn't able to find the responses.

Loved this show would appreciate any advice/

thnx

EasyGoer89
12-29-2016, 01:29 AM
Hey nyra fans, I was just on the nyra YouTube channel and I wasn't able to locate replays for late 2016, I know there are some old shows of 'insider' that show the entire recap show but I'm a bit lost trying to find aqu replays on YouTube. Gulfstream park and laurel offer all their replays on YouTube but I wasn't able to locate the nyra-circuit ones

Dahoss9698
12-29-2016, 08:17 AM
Hey nyra fans, I was just on the nyra YouTube channel and I wasn't able to locate replays for late 2016, I know there are some old shows of 'insider' that show the entire recap show but I'm a bit lost trying to find aqu replays on YouTube. Gulfstream park and laurel offer all their replays on YouTube but I wasn't able to locate the nyra-circuit ones
Next time you're having a hard time finding them, take a step away from the computer a minute and give it another shot.

When you're mentally prepared, type in nyra.com into your browser and you can find ALL the replays you want for FREE.

You're welcome in advance

EasyGoer89
12-29-2016, 10:04 AM
Thank you Hoss. I'm excited, full screen head ons are very exciting most tracks give u the shortened screen. Great.

:ThmbUp: