PDA

View Full Version : Earthquakes

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-08-2016, 06:51 PM
There are hundreds of earthquakes every day. The majority of them are hardly felt. But recently, there have been a lot more of them with a kick to them.

Time to move to Mars.

barahona44
12-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Any good tracks on Mars?

_______
12-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Any good tracks on Mars?

Sram gave Arksarben some competition.

boxcar
12-08-2016, 09:43 PM
There are hundreds of earthquakes every day. The majority of them are hardly felt. But recently, there have been a lot more of them with a kick to them.

Time to move to Mars.

Consider those as a sign to the end of the age.

Actor
12-10-2016, 12:11 AM
But recently, there have been a lot more of them with a kick to them.What's the source of your data?

TJDave
12-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Consider those as a sign to the end of the age.

Yours, we hope.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-10-2016, 10:11 AM
What's the source of your data?

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

An interesting site with all kinds of good stuff, but I am simply mesmerized by the real time quake data.

Anything over 4.0 is meaningful. Northern California just missed getting popped real bad a couple of days ago. A 6.9 quake was just far enough off shore.

There's a town in California, Cobb, that gets bombarded with mini-quakes all the time.

Like I said, I have been watching regularly (I know, get a life) and it seems to me that the 4.0s and above have been increasing.

boxcar
12-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Yours, we hope.

I could only wish that I would be so blessed as to escape death and be alive at the end of the age.

chadk66
12-10-2016, 11:01 AM
eco nazi's will tell you it's from fracing

Actor
12-10-2016, 02:29 PM

An interesting site with all kinds of good stuff, but I am simply mesmerized by the real time quake data.

Anything over 4.0 is meaningful. Northern California just missed getting popped real bad a couple of days ago. A 6.9 quake was just far enough off shore.

There's a town in California, Cobb, that gets bombarded with mini-quakes all the time.

Like I said, I have been watching regularly (I know, get a life) and it seems to me that the 4.0s and above have been increasing.Yes, definitely an interesting site. :cool:

PaceAdvantage
12-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Consider those as a sign to the end of the age.One of these days, you might be right...but probably not...

But what the heck...ONE OF THESE days, you or someone like you WILL be right (like when the sun finally runs out of juice)...and then you can gloat... :lol:

HalvOnHorseracing
12-12-2016, 04:46 PM
One of these days, you might be right...but probably not...

But what the heck...ONE OF THESE days, you or someone like you WILL be right (like when the sun finally runs out of juice)...and then you can gloat... :lol:
Unfortunately we'll have to listen to boxcar and his clones for 4 billion more years before that happens.

ldiatone
12-12-2016, 08:00 PM
:ThmbUp: nice site

boxcar
12-12-2016, 08:36 PM
One of these days, you might be right...but probably not...

I'm not always right, PA, but...I'm never wrong. ;)

Valuist
12-13-2016, 03:20 PM

Like I said, I have been watching regularly (I know, get a life) and it seems to me that the 4.0s and above have been increasing.

We thought we had one in San Jose a couple weeks ago, and it was reported as an "incident", but never showed up as an earthquake. But yes, there's numerous ones under 2.0 on Richter scale that nobody is aware of.

chadk66
12-13-2016, 05:16 PM
most of these earthquakes are probably just Iran testing nukes underground