PDA

View Full Version : a dose of reality

lamboguy
12-07-2016, 09:31 PM
my wife is from New Jersey and she was very slow with her work the last few months so she decided to croshey some hats and scarfs for orphan kids that are being take care of by Saint Clair's a division of youth services in New Jersey. these kids were all born with aids.

i can't believe how many kids there are that fall into this category and how selfish the mothers and fathers that produced these children are. when i think about the problems that i have in life i realize they aren't anywhere close to what these very young children have to look forward to.

the hats she made all have pom poms on them and i can only hope they put some type of a smile on these kids faces.

boxcar
12-07-2016, 09:51 PM
my wife is from New Jersey and she was very slow with her work the last few months so she decided to croshey some hats and scarfs for orphan kids that are being take care of by Saint Clair's a division of youth services in New Jersey. these kids were all born with aids.

i can't believe how many kids there are that fall into this category and how selfish the mothers and fathers that produced these children are. when i think about the problems that i have in life i realize they aren't anywhere close to what these very young children have to look forward to.

the hats she made all have pom poms on them and i can only hope they put some type of a smile on these kids faces.

Kudos to your wife! A true expression of love! :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
12-07-2016, 10:16 PM
I've worked in a few hospitals over the years. Everyone should have to work in an ER for a year. It would give you such a different perspective.

Your wife 👍

Actor
12-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Everyone should have to work in an ER for a year. Doing what?

PaceAdvantage
12-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Doing what?Observing the human condition.

Inner Dirt
12-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Nice gesture. Isn't the long term survival rate for AIDS pretty good these days? Or since these are kids born with the disease the prognosis is not good?

Greyfox
12-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Everyone should have to work in an ER for a year. It would give you such a different perspective.

Particularly on Saturday nights!

ebcorde
12-08-2016, 12:56 PM

Oh , I believe it. My wife's a teacher of mentally/physically handicapped little kids, for 35 years now. Many are abandoned, some the loving parents just can't do it any longer. A few they found living on the street. Her work is like the ST. Jude commercials except they show the physically handicapped only. she works with the worst. so when I want to let off steam I get on PA's website instead of talking to her about Politics.

and that's one reason why I disagree with the republicans they don't see how the social welfare cuts hurt.

Actor
12-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Observing the human condition.Would they get paid for that?

PaceAdvantage
12-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Would they get paid for that?Not for that specifically, but one can observe whilst in the process of working for their nut.

Inner Dirt
12-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Oh , I believe it. My wife's a teacher of mentally/physically handicapped little kids, for 35 years now. Many are abandoned, some the loving parents just can't do it any longer. A few they found living on the street. Her work is like the ST. Jude commercials except they show the physically handicapped only. she works with the worst. so when I want to let off steam I get on PA's website instead of talking to her about Politics.

and that's one reason why I disagree with the republicans they don't see how the social welfare cuts hurt.

I don't think anyone wants cuts for those truly in need, it is the ones that game the system that need cut.