PDA

View Full Version : bowl games

ldiatone
12-04-2016, 07:49 PM
http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/college-football-bowl-schedule.php

also pdf file

barahona44
12-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Everybody playing in the Motel 6 Bowl will be named John Smith. :)

Gotta give props to Texas-San Antonio for getting to a bowl game in only their 4th year as full time D-1 school.

reckless
12-05-2016, 11:51 AM
In my humble opinion.... the absolutely best game of the 2016 bowl season is the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium on December 28 when Pittsburgh plays Northwestern.

You have an extremely talented and under-rated team, Northwestern, representing the very strong and tough Big Ten Conference. Yes they were only 6-6 but they beat both Iowa and Michigan State when they were considered very tough teams and was a close loser to very lucky Ohio State.

And the Wildcats face a team that may be the single most talented and under-rated team in the entire country, the Pittsburgh Panthers.

Huh? Yes, Pittsburgh is one of the most talented and under-rated team in the country, imo.

Pitt beat both a great Clemson team and also a just as great Big Ten champeen, Penn State.

Yes, I am carrying on to a certain extent, but please watch this game and you'll have the time of your life, I assure you. And you heard it here first!