Looks like Mr. Assange is gone missing?

JustRalph
12-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Rumors of his death since election

Lots of speculation he was about to break pizzagate wide open

Makes for good internet fodder

barahona44
12-04-2016, 08:02 PM
In May, Ecuador will have a new president.And the candidate leading the polls has already made it clear that Ol' Jules will have to find his own digs if he is elected.Even Correa's left wing party is getting tired of him, they cut off his Internet access for violating Ecuador's policy of not interfering in foreign elections.

As Mark Twain said "Fish and guests stink after three days".

chadk66
12-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Trump had him flown down to orgy Island to spend some time with Bill.

ElKabong
12-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Julian assange has been given refuge to attend a bowl game in December featuring 6-6 teams. Smart move, no one watches those things ... No one will ever know he's alive

classhandicapper
12-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Assange should go to Russia. That's where everyone else that tells important truths is forced to go these days to stay alive and out of jail.

EMD4ME
12-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Couton? :lol:

Robert Fischer
12-05-2016, 11:58 AM
*spits coffee through nose in laughter* :D
Hey, NO racing talk in Off Topic!

I barely remember his big leak in 2010. Had to go to wikipedia to look it up.

Is he a hero, a traitor, an annoying prick?

EMD4ME
12-05-2016, 12:06 PM
I knew about the no politics in horse racing but didn't know about no racing in off topic.

Sorry! Now I know

davew
12-05-2016, 12:30 PM
I found it interesting that Pamela Anderson visited him a couple times while he was in the embassy - even brought him some fresh vegan food.

classhandicapper
12-05-2016, 01:52 PM
I found it interesting that Pamela Anderson visited him a couple times while he was in the embassy - even brought him some fresh vegan food.

Yeah, what was that about?

woodtoo
12-25-2017, 01:17 PM
Seems his Twitter account is down, Dec 18 they implicated new rules giving them more power to tamp down on free speech so who really knows what happened here.
He has been detained without charge for 7 years in violation of 2 UN rulings.

At least 3 and possibly 7 men hooded and dressed in black in the early hours
of Monday entered the offices of "former judge of the National Court
Baltasar Garzon in Madrid.
According to police the "very professional thieves" blinded the security cameras
and took no cash and are awaiting technical support to find any missing computer files. B. Garzon has directed the defense of Julian Assange.

Robert Fischer
12-25-2017, 01:28 PM
Seems his Twitter account is down, Dec 18 they implicated new rules giving them more power to tamp down on free speech so who really knows what happened here.
He has been detained without charge for 7 years in violation of 2 UN rulings.

At least 3 and possibly 7 men hooded and dressed in black in the early hours
of Monday entered the offices of "former judge of the National Court
Baltasar Garzon in Madrid.
According to police the "very professional thieves" blinded the security cameras
and took no cash and are awaiting technical support to find any missing computer files. B. Garzon has directed the defense of Julian Assange.

Even special forces goon squads have to wait for technical support.

woodtoo
12-25-2017, 01:45 PM
Even special forces goon squads have to wait for technical support.

My bad should read "police are waiting for tech support.
Update Twitter account has been deactivated not shut down.

reckless
12-25-2017, 06:23 PM
In May, Ecuador will have a new president.And the candidate leading the polls has already made it clear that Ol' Jules will have to find his own digs if he is elected.Even Correa's left wing party is getting tired of him, they cut off his Internet access for violating Ecuador's policy of not interfering in foreign elections.

As Mark Twain said "Fish and guests stink after three days".

I am more than willing to file this under it's really no big deal ... but, the person who said it was not Mark Twain but none other than Benjamin Franklin.

The idiom "Fish and visitors stink after three days" is defined as an old truism that comes from founding father Benjamin Franklin, who penned it for his Poor Richard’s Almanack.The idea is that fish start smelling if they’re left to sit around for awhile, and that visitors, who keep prolonging a visit, can get to be really annoying, fast.

Read more at http://www.yourdictionary.com/fish-and-visitors-stink-after-three-days#vGSJGWdkkex3xd3j.99

barahona44
12-25-2017, 08:32 PM
I am more than willing to file this under it's really no big deal ... but, the person who said it was not Mark Twain but none other than Benjamin Franklin.

Always willing to stand corrected.

RunForTheRoses
12-26-2017, 09:11 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7m1sro/wikileaks_drops_65gb_torrent_link/

May or may not be a new dump of info

(https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7m1sro/wikileaks_drops_65gb_torrent_link/)

woodtoo
12-26-2017, 12:57 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7m1sro/wikileaks_drops_65gb_torrent_link/

May or may not be a new dump of info

(https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7m1sro/wikileaks_drops_65gb_torrent_link/)

This drip, drip is Chinese torture to many.:jump:

classhandicapper
12-27-2017, 01:39 PM
If Sessions and Trump go after Assange we will know they have been compromised by the deep state.