PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Davis vs Joel Rosario

EasyGoer89
12-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Since both these jocks have a similar amount of mounts and similar amount of wins (at Aqu) can anyone tell me the current meet ROI (today included) for both these fine gentlemen? Also, can someone tell me the average win price for a Dylan Davis mount as well as a Joel Rosario mount? I would assume one guy is riding much better horses and more major contenders.

Not sure who has more wins though, that seems to be a tossup

EMD4ME
12-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Since both these jocks have a similar amount of mounts and similar amount of wins (at Aqu) can anyone tell me the current meet ROI (today included) for both these fine gentlemen? Also, can someone tell me the average win price for a Dylan Davis mount as well as a Joel Rosario mount? I would assume one guy is riding much better horses and more major contenders.

Joel, I hear is more stubborn than coconut brain C Vel. He is Cant Desormeaux times 10 this past year.

Dylan, I hear, has complained about Irad's major league excessive herding from the gate, which causes him to lose so many races right from the start.

Dylan's comments make me think he's an outcast of the in crowd at NYRA.

Dylan has ridden dead rails on almost every dead rail of the year. His intelligence or horse racing IQ, is to be questioned. At the very least his PREPERATION for a race is well in doubt by me.

Joel, is a total enigma. Can be awesome at times (probably by coincidence or accident) and completely TERRIBLE at times. (brushing mid race in a turf route-like pacers do in a harness race).

In a nutshell..............

They are not Ramon, therefore they both suck.

EasyGoer89
12-04-2016, 10:26 PM
Joel, I hear is more stubborn than coconut brain C Vel. He is Cant Desormeaux times 10 this past year.

Dylan, I hear, has complained about Irad's major league excessive herding from the gate, which causes him to lose so many races right from the start.

Dylan's comments make me think he's an outcast of the in crowd at NYRA.

Dylan has ridden dead rails on almost every dead rail of the year. His intelligence or horse racing IQ, is to be questioned. At the very least his PREPERATION for a race is well in doubt by me.

Joel, is a total enigma. Can be awesome at times (probably by coincidence or accident) and completely TERRIBLE at times. (brushing mid race in a turf route-like pacers do in a harness race).

In a nutshell..............

They are not Ramon, therefore they both suck.

Dead Rail Dylan. There you go, new nickname!

I had a nice bet on the Team Valor Woodbine shipper and DD swept me, i looked at that horse and should have done a small exa box with my pick, live and learn. :faint:

EMD4ME
12-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Dead Rail Dylan. There you go, new nickname!

I had a nice bet on the Team Valor Woodbine shipper and DD swept me, i looked at that horse and should have done a small exa box with my pick, live and learn. :faint:

DEAD RAIL DYLAN!!!! I LOVE IT

A new knickname is born.

For a jock born from the womb of Robbie, he sure doesn't have the highest Horseracing IQ (I base that on performance and decisions) so forgive me if he is intelligent in normal life.

MONEY
12-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Dylan Davis' roi is + 20%
Joel Rosario is at - 46%

http://partners.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/thrStatsMaster.cgi?SOURCE=EQB&TRACK=AQU

Robert Fischer
12-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Dylan Davis is a competent rider, and he's under the radar.
Very strong players say "hey Davis is a nice upgrade from the amateur they had on last time", but the public in general isn't 'triggered' by a Dylan Davis mount.
Rosario is considered by the public to be a positive factor, and takes more money.

Rosario has been pretty cold lately, but at the top of his game he's pretty good.
When there's one of those races with unclear pace projection, he can at times be aggressive in a positive way.
Also on a turf route that happens to be playing for speed (or begging for forwardly placed contenders), he can sometimes be the guy to get a 'B' contender (with a 'P' or 'S' style) into the game on the backstretch to inherit decent position.

Either of these guys riding in Florida?

Would be so cool to see some advanced stats with how much money was bet on the jockeys. (I know 'ROI' gives much of this info for the win pool)

pondman
12-05-2016, 02:08 PM
You think it's not competitive out there? For some they'll let through and for other riders there is the wall and a wedge. Rosario continually has horses gaining but runs them right into the pocket. He's losing not because he can't get mounts. He just doesn't have the style. And Davis is a kid. Do you really want to ride him on some million dollar horse? As long as they are happy with their paychecks, they'll stay around.

cj
12-05-2016, 02:18 PM
DEAD RAIL DYLAN!!!! I LOVE IT

A new knickname is born.

For a jock born from the womb of Robbie, he sure doesn't have the highest Horseracing IQ (I base that on performance and decisions) so forgive me if he is intelligent in normal life.

Robbie has a womb?

no breathalyzer
12-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Dylan Davis is a competent rider, and he's under the radar.
Very strong players say "hey Davis is a nice upgrade from the amateur they had on last time", but the public in general isn't 'triggered' by a Dylan Davis mount.
Rosario is considered by the public to be a positive factor, and takes more money.

Rosario has been pretty cold lately, but at the top of his game he's pretty good.
When there's one of those races with unclear pace projection, he can at times be aggressive in a positive way.
Also on a turf route that happens to be playing for speed (or begging for forwardly placed contenders), he can sometimes be the guy to get a 'B' contender (with a 'P' or 'S' style) into the game on the backstretch to inherit decent position.

Either of these guys riding in Florida?

Would be so cool to see some advanced stats with how much money was bet on the jockeys. (I know 'ROI' gives much of this info for the win pool)

:cool: Can you name which jockeys you are referring to? Did Dilly improve that much over the last 6 weeks? I have not been following as close, so just asking..

the little guy
12-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Robbie has a womb?

It's on par with the accuracy of most of what he posts.

EMD4ME
12-05-2016, 06:34 PM
It's on par with the accuracy of most of what he posts.

Nice sniper attack. Par for the course TLG. I used to defend you to the entire horse racing world for years. Now I regret that.

You know exactly what I meant.

Funny, when I posted your 10-20 some odd tweets, you had no reply but made sure you got the truth deleted.

Now I know exactly what you're about and I'm ashamed that I stood up for you over the years.

the little guy
12-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Nice sniper attack. Par for the course TLG. I used to defend you to the entire horse racing world for years. Now I regret that.

You know exactly what I meant.

Funny, when I posted your 10-20 some odd tweets, you had no reply but made sure you got the truth deleted.

Now I know exactly what you're about and I'm ashamed that I stood up for you over the years.

To you, a question about why a rider makes the choice he did is an accusation, when no logical person would make such an inference. I don't respond to you because the answers are self evident just as your accusations speak for themselves.

Just because you think everyone is cheating doesn't mean the rest of us do. I know I don't think any of them are cheating.

As for your supposed defense....give me a break. That's even too immature for me to get into, which is saying something.

EMD4ME
12-05-2016, 07:35 PM
To you, a question about why a rider makes the choice he did is an accusation, when no logical person would make such an inference. I don't respond to you because the answers are self evident just as your accusations speak for themselves.

Just because you think everyone is cheating doesn't mean the rest of us do. I know I don't think any of them are cheating.

As for your supposed defense....give me a break. That's even too immature for me to get into, which is saying something.

I get it, you work for NYRA and need to say certain things. You're better off saying nothing as your credibility is dropping lower and lower the more you say on here sir. You're tweets VS. your responses to me, are 100% contradictory.

You did respond TLG ;) By making sure PA deleted the thread. Doesn't take a Cratos or a super mathemitician rocket scientist to see that coming.

Regardless of this all, it's been nice interacting with you overall. I do wish you the best and hold no grudge towards you. Be well TLG.

Robert Fischer
12-05-2016, 07:54 PM
:cool: Can you name which jockeys you are referring to? Did Dilly improve that much over the last 6 weeks? I have not been following as close, so just asking..

I get your point. I wish I could find a better example, but Wednesday's 6th race has a filly :5: Yourcreditisgood.
Last 4 times in New York she had Arroyo, Silvera, Silvera, Silvera.

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2016, 02:23 PM
I get it, you work for NYRA and need to say certain things. You're better off saying nothing as your credibility is dropping lower and lower the more you say on here sir. You're tweets VS. your responses to me, are 100% contradictory.

You did respond TLG ;) By making sure PA deleted the thread. Doesn't take a Cratos or a super mathemitician rocket scientist to see that coming.

Regardless of this all, it's been nice interacting with you overall. I do wish you the best and hold no grudge towards you. Be well TLG.See, now I'm starting to think you actually don't tell the truth. Because, YOU'RE MAKING UP SHIT BASED ON WHAT YOU *THINK* you know rather than what you actually do know, which is why you catch shit on some of these "race fixing" accusations.

The thread was deleted PRECISELY BECAUSE and ONLY BECAUSE of your comment about Rudy and Jose...had NOTHING to do with whatever TLG wrote or what you wrote about TLG.

If you want, I'll go back and waste my time taking out YOUR comments about Rudy/Jose and put the thread back up, just to prove my point...in fact, I think I'll do that right now. Thanks for making me waste my time, but it won't be a waste if I get to actually prove that you like to make things up out of THIN AIR.

Robert Fischer
12-07-2016, 03:15 PM
I get your point. I wish I could find a better example, but Wednesday's 6th race has a filly :5: Yourcreditisgood.
Last 4 times in New York she had Arroyo, Silvera, Silvera, Silvera.
you guys let her go off at 7-1

5 Yourcreditisgood Davis D - $0.00 $6.20 $4.30

that is a win payout in the place pool.

Davis rode a competent, efficient race. Was in winning position, hung like a rat to get passed late by the 6 Argyle Gal.

$2 Exacta (6-5) Paid $67.00

the little guy
12-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Dylan has real potential. We'll see. Comparing him to Joel Rosario just because he won with a few longshots is a disservice to Dylan, who would be the first to say that someday he hopes to be a rider of Joel's caliber.

Dylan is a great kid ( all of the Davis kids are nice and take their work seriously ). I would love to see him become one of the top riders here. Here's hoping he has a terrific Winter.

Zaf
12-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Dylan has real potential. We'll see. Comparing him to Joel Rosario just because he won with a few longshots is a disservice to Dylan, who would be the first to say that someday he hopes to be a rider of Joel's caliber.

Dylan is a great kid ( all of the Davis kids are nice and take their work seriously ). I would love to see him become one of the top riders here. Here's hoping he has a terrific Winter.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Z

TheOracle
12-10-2016, 11:29 AM

Hey Easy

Here is Dylan Davis' record so far from what I can see as of yesterday he is giving you a 15% return per $2 win, place and show wager

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/dd1.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/dd2.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/dd3.jpg

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/dd4.jpg

He seems to be doing well in Claiming races

I will look for him with D P Duggan that is where you got the best bang for your buck!!!

Robert Fischer
12-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Davis is a competent jock who takes relatively little money.

Rosario is an above average jock who takes money accordingly.

unfortunately, thanks to this thread,
Davis is now being bet like Jose Ortiz ;)

TheOracle
12-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Davis is a competent jock who takes relatively little money.

Rosario is an above average jock who takes money accordingly.

unfortunately, thanks to this thread,
Davis is now being bet like Jose Ortiz ;)

Hey Rob,

There still might be some value in his Claiming races that seems to be where you get the best bang for your buck so far but let's see what he does on the Inner Dirt

The big returns were due primarily with D P Duggan and C J Domino

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclm.jpg

The inner Dirt might be a different animal altogether

TheOracle
12-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Dylan is on another Claimer in the 7th race at Aqueduct

#6 Galardonado

Let's see if he can hit the board at a price today with C J Domino again hopefully lightning will strike twice!!!

TheOracle
12-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Dylan is on another Claimer in the 7th race at Aqueduct

#6 Galardonado

Let's see if he can hit the board at a price today with C J Domino again hopefully lightning will strike twice!!!

The Dylan Davis / C J Domino combo came through again with another Claimer #6 Galardonado finished 2nd and paid $14.10 across the board

Congratulations to those who saw the play and was able to make a profit even though this wasn't a winner!!!

Robert Fischer
12-10-2016, 07:14 PM
The Dylan Davis / C J Domino combo came through again with another Claimer #6 Galardonado finished 2nd and paid $14.10 across the board

Congratulations to those who saw the play and was able to make a profit even though this wasn't a winner!!!

Nice pattern recognition. :ThmbUp:

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Nice pattern recognition. :ThmbUp:

Thanks Rob,

D Davis mounts in Claiming races seems to be where you get the best bang for your buck so far and has been carrying over on the Inner Dirt he has 3 place finishes since the inner Dirt started on December 7th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclmaqu.jpg

He has these mounts today in Claiming races:

2nd race
#5 Marnesia Big Girl

5th race
#1 Skill Not Luck

6th race
#1 Magsamelia

Let's see what happens!!!

RunForTheRoses
12-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Nice ride by Dylan in AQU r5 to get the photo.

the little guy
12-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Nice ride by Dylan in AQU r5 to get the photo.

Actually, it was a bad ride. He never should have given up the lead. Had he maintained his inside position, he very likely wins much more easily.

Winning doesn't necessarily equal a good ride. He almost turned a winner into a loser.

EMD4ME
12-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Actually, it was a bad ride. He never should have given up the lead. Had he maintained his inside position, he very likely wins much more easily.

Winning doesn't necessarily equal a good ride. He almost turned a winner into a loser.

I agree with you, sincerely :ThmbUp:

RunForTheRoses
12-11-2016, 07:26 PM

You guys are right, I posted that soon after the race went official, I needed the 4 (or 3) for the P4. I was actually glad at first he gave up the rail...it was a wtf moment for me.

TheOracle
12-11-2016, 08:58 PM
You guys are right, I posted that soon after the race went official, I needed the 4 (or 3) for the P4. I was actually glad at first he gave up the rail...it was a wtf moment for me.

Dylan Davis came through again today in a Claming race in the 5th at Aqueduct

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclmaqustrk.jpg

He has now hit the board 5 straight times in Claiming races and 4 of the 5 were on the inner Dirt which started on December 7th

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ddclminneraqu.jpg

To that end I don't care what type of ride he has as long as he is able to continue to provide a profit in this situation

If you played him across the board today in this race you made over 100% on your money per $2 win, place and show wager

He is currently giving an 80% return per $2 across the board wager and almost 100% return per $2 show wager on the inner Dirt in Claiming races.

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

no breathalyzer
12-12-2016, 08:00 AM

:lol: i didn't even see the race yet i know i agree too

EMD4ME
12-12-2016, 08:40 AM
:lol: i didn't even see the race yet i know i agree too
That's your boy! :lol:

EasyGoer89
12-31-2016, 02:24 PM
Dylan Dylan Dylan

Stopped riding at the wire in today's fifth cost me the super. Mini Kent