PDA

View Full Version : There are less than 5,000 white supremacists in the entire country

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Yet, the Dems found 50 million of them who voted for Trump.

I look forward to the news everyday to see what kind of inanities the libloons will come up with next.

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Its all so dumb but par for the course with liberals. Even should the recount matter Trump's team would simply return favor with the same.
Its all part of deep rooted conspiracy to bring the nation to its knees. People may laugh, but when you look at the whole picture how can it be anything else. To endeavor on such corruption and moral decay.

Tom
12-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Yet, the Dems found 50 million of them who voted for Trump.

I look forward to the news everyday to see what kind of inanities the libloons will come up with next.

To the left, anyone white, employed, and God-Fearing is a supremacist.
The left, as you know is EXTREMELY racist.
And everyone know lib and numbers just do not go together....counting is rocket science to them. :lol:

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 01:43 PM
a lot of this white supreme talk is just inflammatory hot air, if you challenge anyone who talks this way to provide examples of physical hate crimes they can't provide any, but you have people like Patton oswalt encouraging terroristic actions on Twitter and nobody says a peep about it.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2016, 01:51 PM
You have people like Patton Oswalt encouraging terroristic actions on Twitter and nobody says a peep about it.

Patton is in a bad state of mind right now, due to the death of his wife Michelle McNamara, who died unexpectedly in her sleep at the age of 46, last April. I'm inclined to be very empathetic and understanding of someone trying to deal with loss and grief of this magnitude....

kingfin66
12-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Are you equating white supremicists with just plain old racism? There probably are a relative few in the extreme, but I think that most people - that would be people of all colors - are racist to some degree. By some degree I mean that some people are not even aware of their own biases. Some biases are extremely subtle. It is my opinion that many of the people who voted for Donald Trump were indeed racist. So too were many of the people that voted for Hillary Clinton.

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Are you equating white supremicists with just plain old racism? There probably are a relative few in the extreme, but I think that most people - that would be people of all colors - are racist to some degree. By some degree I mean that some people are not even aware of their own biases. Some biases are extremely subtle. It is my opinion that many of the people who voted for Donald Trump were indeed racist. So too were many of the people that voted for Hillary Clinton.

there is a massive difference between racist words spoken and racist actions. If a person is physically beating another person or preventing them from climbing the corporate ladder, that's different than someone sitting in their own home thinking that their race is the 'best' while not telling anyone how they feel. That person is still a racist per se, but their racism isn't harming anyone, yet, the left wants you to believe that all racism is the same and you're either a racist or you are not.

Didn't hear much talk from them about hillarys super predator comments and these other videos that came out showing she's not exactly a non racist herself, facts conveniently forgotten by the left.

JustRalph
12-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Patton is in a bad state of mind right now, due to the death of his wife Michelle McNamara, who died unexpectedly in her sleep at the age of 46, last April. I'm inclined to be very empathetic and understanding of someone trying to deal with loss and grief of this magnitude....

He's a turd

ReplayRandall
12-03-2016, 02:21 PM
He's a turd

Maybe he is, right now. But you would be surprised in the LIFE changes that happen to anyone going through a tragedy such as this.....It happened to me, my first wife died at age 29.

FantasticDan
12-03-2016, 02:50 PM
There are less than 5,000 white supremacists in the entire country
Can you link the source that led you to this number?

It's just curious, since a white nationalist site like Stormfront has 300,000 members...

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Can you link the source that led you to this number?

It's just curious, since a white nationalist site like Stormfront has 300,000 members...

Yeah here's the link.

Join the winners, life's short.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

FantasticDan
12-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Yeah here's the link.
Join the winners, life's short.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com
mRe8J4scGtU

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 03:35 PM
mRe8J4scGtU

Winning is more fun. You can be bitter and angry for the next 8 years or do a little soul searching, you're the one feeling the pain, not us.

Tom
12-03-2016, 04:02 PM

Let him grieve in solitary - in prison.
Lots of people have lost loved ones.
It is never an excuse for crap like this.

Tom
12-03-2016, 04:03 PM

And Obama.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Let him grieve in solitary - in prison.
Lots of people have lost loved ones.
It is never an excuse for crap like this.

The one thing I can count on you Tom-----> consistency.

Tom
12-03-2016, 04:24 PM
The one thing I can count on you Tom-----> consistency.
Imagine me, expecting people to act civilized.
Loose cannon, I guess.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Imagine me, expecting people to act civilized.
Loose cannon, I guess.

Yep....If you move one more step to the right, I won't be able to hear you anymore.....There's no sound coming out of the abyss.

CincyHorseplayer
12-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Listening to this white supremacy talk the last few days is absurd. These people are throwing around some serious and IMO reckless accusations when the root of it is sour grapes over a lost election that they are largely responsible for with this exact type of classification. Just waiting for a commercial for "Stop the Hate" to come out. White man in the shadows, election night coverage on in the background, he kneels down before a burning cross, Anarchist's Bible in one hand, Mein Kampf in the other, he closes his eyes, and dreaming he sees plantations being instated and ovens firing up....

Too dramatic? I know it too. This is exactly how these people are looking at every older white male. This election made me realize how many people have their finger pointed at me and plastering labels on me for things I can't control. I am awake now. And I'm pissed. And that is what won the election for Trump. The Democrats had a campaign of pure antithesis and still can't stop putting gas on the flames. This is nihilism. If they can't win they are taking everybody out with them recklessly. But keep talking. They won't win another election again if they go down these paths.

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Listening to this white supremacy talk the last few days is absurd. These people are throwing around some serious and IMO reckless accusations when the root of it is sour grapes over a lost election that they are largely responsible for with this exact type of classification. Just waiting for a commercial for "Stop the Hate" to come out. White man in the shadows, election night coverage on in the background, he kneels down before a burning cross, Anarchist's Bible in one hand, Mein Kampf in the other, he closes his eyes, and dreaming he sees plantations being instated and ovens firing up....

Too dramatic? I know it too. This is exactly how these people are looking at every older white male. This election made me realize how many people have their finger pointed at me and plastering labels on me for things I can't control. I am awake now. And I'm pissed. And that is what won the election for Trump. The Democrats had a campaign of pure antithesis and still can't stop putting gas on the flames. This is nihilism. If they can't win they are taking everybody out with them recklessly. But keep talking. They won't win another election again if they go down these paths.

Very good post you're right that these people are going to 'level 10' with insults that aren't true, but stuff like this just desensitizes the terms so when real problems arise it won't matter because wolf was cried so many times.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-03-2016, 05:53 PM
And Obama.

Obama is the first documented racist president since Andrew Jackson.

We have seen time and again him taking the side of the black man BEFORE he has any evidence one way or the other.

The 8 year nightmare is over.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-03-2016, 05:55 PM
I'm not taking either side. I was just pointing out a fact that was omitted from the story.

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 06:06 PM

We have seen time and again him taking the side of the black man BEFORE he has any evidence one way or the other.

And yet, he did nothing to help chicago inner cities or any other inner cities. Obozo partnered w race huckster Sharpton to keep their foot on the black community. Amazing how they still voted overwhelmingly for Hillary even though trump was the guy who would help. They're voting to keep their freebies.

JustRalph
12-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Maybe he is, right now. But you would be surprised in the LIFE changes that happen to anyone going through a tragedy such as this.....It happened to me, my first wife died at age 29.

He wasn't going through a tragedy 8 years ago when he was calling Nikki Haley and Sarah Palin C U N T S in his standup act.

He's said similar about Trumps family.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2016, 06:42 PM
He wasn't going through a tragedy 8 years ago when he was calling Nikki Haley and Sarah Palin C ** T S in his standup act.

Wasn't aware of that.....Did you get that info from the internet or were you viewing it on TV, eight years ago?.....No need to spell out the filth, you got your point across.

JustRalph
12-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Wasn't aware of that.....Did you get that info from the internet or were you viewing it on TV, eight years ago?.....No need to spell out the filth, you got your point across.

I saw the video of him saying it. I don't remember where, but a quick google search refers to it in a couple of places.

Louie CK and Bill Mahr did it too. It's out there. Maybe Karma caught up to him.

I see now he's written a book about his pain etc since his wife died. I won't be buying

Tom
12-03-2016, 10:52 PM
There's no sound coming out of the abyss.

Try pulling our head out of it.

Tom
12-03-2016, 10:53 PM

It's like when thry found Dracula and staked him.
The villagers partied......

CincyHorseplayer
12-04-2016, 04:16 AM
Hey Tom let's give em something to cry about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw

Inner Dirt
12-04-2016, 09:03 AM

Also we are talking about black people who had run ins with the police. How can anyone side against the police with out getting the whole story?

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Also we are talking about black people who had run ins with the police. How can anyone side against the police with out getting the whole story?

I'm glad you agree that you should not side with anyone without getting the whole story.

Which is why I clearly state that Obama is a documented racist because he ALWAYS sided with the black man without any knowledge of the facts.

FantasticDan
12-04-2016, 10:43 AM
I'm glad you agree that you should not side with anyone without getting the whole story. Which is why I clearly state that Obama is a documented racist because he ALWAYS sided with the black man without any knowledge of the facts.Still waiting or your source to the claim that there's less than 5000 white supremacists in the country.

And while you're at it, since it's so "documented", give me an example of Obama "siding with the black man" without any knowledge of the facts..

woodtoo
12-04-2016, 10:55 AM
And while you're at it, since it's so "documented", give me an example of Obama "siding with the black man" without any knowledge of the facts..
Have not you paid attention for 8 years. :D :lol: :bang:

FantasticDan
12-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Have not you paid attention for 8 years. :D :lol: :bang:Nope. Fill me in.

RunForTheRoses
12-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Hey Tom let's give em something to cry about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw

It has a good beat and you can dance to it.

RunForTheRoses
12-04-2016, 11:20 AM

Remember the Skip Gates fiasco?

davew
12-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Still waiting or your source to the claim that there's less than 5000 white supremacists in the country.

There are different definitions of 'white supremacist', what is yours?

FantasticDan
12-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Remember the Skip Gates fiasco?I do. What about it?

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Still waiting or your source to the claim that there's less than 5000 white supremacists in the country.

Are you kidding? The list is long. The first one we know about is the incident in Massachusetts where a white policeman charged a black professor with a crime. Obama immediately accused the cop of racism. After finding out the cop was justified, he "resolved the issue" by inviting them both to the White House for a beer. You forgot that already?

How about when he said he wished he had a son like Trayvon IMMEDIATELY after the time he was killed "allegedly" in self defense. Now even though his attacker was acquitted, you may still think it was a hate crime. But that's not the point. The point is that the President of the United States should not be exhibiting racism when he has no facts.

Now let's talk about ALL of the shooting where a black man was killed by the police. EVERY SINGLE TIME HE ASSUMED THE KILLING WAS UNJUSTIFIED BEFORE KNOWING ANY FACTS.

These incidents were always followed up by incendiary remarks fueling hatred in the black community.

THE FIRST DOCUMENTED RACIST PRESIDENT SINCE ANDREW JACKSON!

RunForTheRoses
12-04-2016, 11:47 AM
I do. What about it?

I'll make this brief as I don't think I'll change your opinion, nor will you change mine. I feel Obama should have never gotten involved in this local matter. He said he wanted to have a national conversation about race which to him is a one sided bully pulpit of white guilt and black rage.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-04-2016, 11:53 AM
And as far as that idiotic website with supposedly 300,000 members... Thousands of them are probably liberals pumping up the numbers.

I say this because I must be a communist because I went to their website so I could see what is going on. That is how I found out that they endorsed Hillary.

Then there are those who agreed with their anti-Obama rhetoric without realizing the hidden agenda.

But the bottom line is even if there were 300,000, there is no blocking people from all over the world from joining -- and at the very worst, if they are all American hate mongers, that is less than 1% of the total population as opposed to the 50 million Americans who told Hillary "Queen of the Damned" Clinton to keep your hands out of our White House, and told the Democratic Party you will not control our House or Senate.

EasyGoer89
12-04-2016, 02:02 PM
I'll make this brief as I don't think I'll change your opinion, nor will you change mine. I feel Obama should have never gotten involved in this local matter. He said he wanted to have a national conversation about race which to him is a one sided bully pulpit of white guilt and black rage.

What did he ever do about race relations and inner city poverty other than play the victim card?

woodtoo
12-04-2016, 03:00 PM
What did he ever do about race relations and inner city poverty other than play the victim card?

Tom
12-04-2016, 03:55 PM

< 0

CincyHorseplayer
12-04-2016, 04:24 PM
It has a good beat and you can dance to it.

Equal measures. Destroy and start again. Let's dance! :cool:

Just wanted to add. Nobody gets this band. They definitely put people off by the incendiary name. Do not know how many people live in urban places that aren't the collegiate ideological communities. The rest of it is a shit hole and I have seen my old neighborhood get swallowed up by BS. This band started out inner city and were straight edge and looked around their neighborhood and said "F**k this". If you listen closely enough it's self help music gone extremely wild. If you are semi urban you are in direct combat with those around you. If you pipe down and bitch later that's one thing. If you speak up and have been punched in the face and have had to punch back that's quite another. This is real.

FantasticDan
12-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Are you kidding? The list is long. The first one we know about is the incident in Massachusetts where a white policeman charged a black professor with a crime. Obama immediately accused the cop of racism.

No, he didn't.

LucTPdK8VTc

How about when he said he wished he had a son like Trayvon IMMEDIATELY after the time he was killed "allegedly" in self defense.

No, he didn't.

wAPtUfOs7Gs

Now let's talk about ALL of the shooting where a black man was killed by the police. EVERY SINGLE TIME HE ASSUMED THE KILLING WAS UNJUSTIFIED BEFORE KNOWING ANY FACTS.
No, he didn't.

We have a black president that occasionally has talked about the history of racism in this country, and what african-americans continue to deal with in today's society.

A certain portion of the population resent the discussion of this topic, or the implication that its existence might have played a role in any situation involving a black victim. Their resentment often takes the form of accusing the president himself of racism....

CincyHorseplayer
12-04-2016, 04:50 PM
No, he didn't.

LucTPdK8VTc

No, he didn't.

wAPtUfOs7Gs

No, he didn't.

We have a black president that occasionally has talked about the history of racism in this country, and what african-americans continue to deal with in today's society.

A certain portion of the population resent the discussion of this topic, or the implication that its existence might have played a role in any situation involving a black victim. Their resentment often takes the form of accusing the president himself of racism....

When you get into a fistfight at the grocery store over trying to get out the door you will know that racism works the other way more now than the opposite. Because people want to beat my white ass up. You are living in dream world brother.

woodtoo
12-04-2016, 06:02 PM
When you get into a fistfight at the grocery store over trying to get out the door you will know that racism works the other way more now than the opposite. Because people want to beat my white ass up. You are living in dream world brother.
Yes, he is.

Tom
12-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Their resentment often takes the form of accusing the president himself of racism....

Yes Dan, rationalize. Whatever it takes to calm you down.
Can I get you a cocco?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
12-04-2016, 09:33 PM
For what it's worth, Woodrow Wilson was quite the racist in the White House. Even had a special screening of the then new/recent moving "Birth Of A Nation" shown there, and declared it to be an accurate portrayal. So at least one between Jackson and Obama.

EasyGoer89
12-04-2016, 10:40 PM
No, he didn't.

LucTPdK8VTc

No, he didn't.

wAPtUfOs7Gs

No, he didn't.

He's TALKED about it, but what has he DONE about it?

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2016, 03:03 PM
And as far as that idiotic website with supposedly 300,000 members... Thousands of them are probably liberals pumping up the numbers.And we all know that websites like that are restricted to signing up members ONLY in the USA... :lol: Sometimes you have to shake your head...

FantasticDan
12-05-2016, 03:18 PM
And we all know that websites like that are restricted to signing up members ONLY in the USA... :lol: Sometimes you have to shake your head...I have asked the OP twice now to link his source for the 5,000 number. He has ignored the simple request, so I'm just gonna assume he made the number up.

So yeah, that's a head shaker allright.. :ThmbUp:

Inner Dirt
12-05-2016, 03:37 PM
I have asked the OP twice now to link his source for the 5,000 number. He has ignored the simple request, so I'm just gonna assume he made the number up.

I think the 5,000 is the estimated number of KKK members, obviously they are the most well known, but not the only White Supremacist group.

EasyGoer89
12-05-2016, 03:39 PM
I have asked the OP twice now to link his source for the 5,000 number. He has ignored the simple request, so I'm just gonna assume he made the number up.

Use google, you can find out for yourself, you won't have to wait around.

JustRalph
12-05-2016, 03:39 PM
I think the 5,000 is the estimated number of KKK members, obviously they are the most well known, but not the only White Supremacist group.

That's still a lot of linen to launder

Inner Dirt
12-05-2016, 04:26 PM
From the KKK website under rules for membership:

be a believer in non-violence, except in self-defense.

· be law-abiding.

As much as they are disgusting, they appear to less criminal than Black Lives Matter members.

Hank
12-06-2016, 01:15 AM
From the KKK website under rules for membership:

be a believer in non-violence, except in self-defense.

· be law-abiding.

As much as they are disgusting, they appear to less criminal than Black Lives Matter members.

BOOM case closed! :lol: You can't make this stuff up. :lol: ID You could make a nice living with this material :ThmbUp:

CincyHorseplayer
12-06-2016, 02:07 AM
The funniest thing about all this is while everybody is busy running around calling out prejudice we are ALL being victimized by this plague called black crime. And we are not even allowed to comment about it. It's BS. We worry about people not buying into our way of life, cartel and terrorist impacts, when we have an entire homegrown race that hates everything about this country and want to burn it to the ground and crime statistics back it up.

Marshall Bennett
12-06-2016, 04:02 AM
The funniest thing about all this is while everybody is busy running around calling out prejudice we are ALL being victimized by this plague called black crime. And we are not even allowed to comment about it. It's BS
Maybe this will change, maybe its too late. At least Trump has the balls to address it. Fixing it is a problem however. Racism is deep rooted and liberal leadership has insured its well preserved. Obama gave blacks even more incentive to hate whites, after lying by saying he would improve relations. Liberals have damaged an entire culture, and racism is just part of it.

delayjf
12-06-2016, 10:24 AM
I say this because I must be a communist because I went to their website so I could see what is going on. That is how I found out that they endorsed Hillary.

They endorse Hillary and the Democrats because they know that liberal policy has done more to keep the Black community down then they could ever hope to. They don't even half to lift a finger.

FantasticDan
12-06-2016, 10:59 AM
The funniest thing about all this is while everybody is busy running around calling out prejudice we are ALL being victimized by this plague called black crime. And we are not even allowed to comment about it. It's BS.Who's not allowing you comment about it? Pretty sure you could comment away to your heart's desire here..

Btw I've somehow managed to make it to 50 years old without being victimized by the plague of black crime. Nothing comes to mind for family and friends either. Guess we're just lucky :p :ThmbUp:

Marshall Bennett
12-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Who's not allowing you comment about it? Pretty sure you could comment away to your heart's desire here..

Btw I've somehow managed to make it to 50 years old without being victimized by the plague of black crime. Nothing comes to mind for family and friends either. Guess we're just lucky :p :ThmbUp:
Your post is just dumb.
Anyone working for government cannot comment till their hearts desire if they need a job. Any executive position almost anywhere forbids it. If you're a person who depends on the public to operate, you're done. The list goes on and on if you are white.
As to the 2nd half of your crap. You're not lucky you just fall into the law of averages. Most are not victims on either side. Whites run a much higher risk though and the stats are there to prove it. Go look, see the difference between black on white vs white on black crime. It's pathetic.
Perhaps Dan had you been a victim you'd still be a liberal here stating your case, maybe not. I'm quite certain however had you been a victim and also lost your job being vocal complaining about it later, we wouldn't be here.

CincyHorseplayer
12-06-2016, 02:56 PM
After the Dallas shootings Giuliani was on MSNBC and said in NY city 75% of the murders were committed by blacks and 70% of them were black on black crime. And nationwide statistics reflect that. Many try to pinpoint the problem being black ghettos but this is not true. When many blacks leave the ghetto they take it with them. I can verify that just by reading police reports here on the west side of Cincinnati. Assaults, rapes, robberies, and murders have gone up significantly since the race demographics have changed. This isn't something imagined. If you haven't been a direct victim I am genuinely happy for you. At the whirlwind rate that these things occur it's only a matter of time. Black people as a whole are out of control. And if you isolate the fact your are fingered as a racist. That gets on my nerves.

EasyGoer89
12-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Your post is just dumb.
Anyone working for government cannot comment till their hearts desire if they need a job. Any executive position almost anywhere forbids it. If you're a person who depends on the public to operate, you're done. The list goes on and on if you are white.
As to the 2nd half of your crap. You're not lucky you just fall into the law of averages. Most are not victims on either side. Whites run a much higher risk though and the stats are there to prove it. Go look, see the difference between black on white vs white on black crime. It's pathetic.
Perhaps Dan had you been a victim you'd still be a liberal here stating your case, maybe not. I'm quite certain however had you been a victim and also lost your job being vocal complaining about it later, we wouldn't be here.

You realize you're talking to a dreg, right?

Is there really any point in continuing the conversation? :D

ebcorde
12-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Your post is just dumb.

Whites ran a much higher risk having Hitler as a Neighbor.

Here you go Klansman your hero Putin and his Russia kill far more. all the Blacks over there killing Russians

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/09/19/224043848/the-u-s-has-more-guns-but-russia-has-more-murders

White guys where I live fire automatic rifles at night in neighborhoods. sounds just like a M-16 on rock n roll. They do it for 2-3 minutes and stop so they can't get caught. The cops tell me I have no idea how much crime goes in the sticks, a lot of it. They said you would be shocked what goes on. we have adults giving their kids heroin, selling kids into prostitution for drug money in these trailer parks.

OH BUT THEY'RE WHITE SO IT'S NOT A BIG PROBLEM. I SAW A DRUG REHAB PLACE A FEW WEEKS 6:00 AM AND IT WAS AS BUSY AS A
WAL-MART. no lie. I WAS ACROSS THE STREET AT MAC D. SO I WALKED OVER BECAUSE I WAS CURIOUS, ALL WHITE PEOPLE GETTING THEIR DRUG FIX. 6:30 FOOGING AM.

My neighbor had his truck stolen from the driveway, while they were sleeping. We all live out in the country and it's 95% white have voted republican since Abe Lincoln like most of Red Pennsylvania.

Inner Dirt
12-08-2016, 05:48 PM
White guys where I live fire automatic rifles at night in neighborhoods. sounds just like a M-16 on rock n roll. They do it for 2-3 minutes and stop so they can't get caught.

You don't expect anyone to believe that do you? First automatic rifles are rare and that 2-3 minute claim.:lol: I live in the woods and hear gun shots all the time it doesn't take much more than a couple to tell what direction they are coming from. 2-3 minutes worth and a blind and deaf man would be able to find them.