PDA

View Full Version : HPLAY HORSE ELIMINATION FACTORS

HWIG
12-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Attached are my HORSE ELIMINATIONS, all listed are programed into my HPLAY THE PROGRAM, program.

For 2017 I have only updated the POST ELEMINATIONS, to make it harder to become a contender.

The best way to pick the winner, is to eliminate the horses that cannot win. In my over 50+ yrs of handicapping, the factors listed have proven to me as the best way to eliminate horses that will not win, not saying that they will not be in the money. If you can pick the winner, to can hit any gimmick.

I am listing this page to give you a chance to improve your handicapping.
I can guarantee if you add any or all of these factors, you will improve your chance of picking the winner.

A solid handicapping method starts with a solid base then you add solid factors from the outside.

LottaKash
12-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Good stuff HWIG...being an old timer myself, without the use of any program that is, I like your line of thinking when considering horses for elimination..

After awhile, 52 years of it, sort of comes to you.... :D ...right ?

HWIG
12-02-2016, 01:31 PM
LottaKash]Good stuff HWIG...being an old timer myself, without the use of any program that is, I like your line of thinking when considering horses for elimination..

After awhile, 52 years of it, sort of comes to you.... :D ...right ?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the good word.

It's 50+ years of trial and error....

LottaKash
12-02-2016, 03:02 PM
LottaKash
Thanks for the good word.

It's 50+ years of trial and error....

Are we having fun yet ?.... :jump: :rolleyes: