PDA

View Full Version : Geraldo Rivera?

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-02-2016, 08:20 AM
I feel like Lieutenant Brannigan in Guys and Dolls, who, upon seeing the Salvation Army office filled with gamblers listening to the preachings on the evils of sin -- asks Nathan Detroit -- "Am I still Lieutenant Brannigan?"

After hearing Geraldo Rivera praising all of President-elect Trump's cabinet picks (especially Mad Dog Mattis) and saying he would have gloated more than Trump in his Thank You speech, last -- and heaping nothing but effusive praise on our soon-to-be 45th President, I have to ask -- Am I still Jess Hawsen Arown? Because I can't still be of this dimension hearing those words coming out of Geraldo.

Has he finally left the darkside? :eek:

JustRalph
12-02-2016, 09:51 AM
I feel like Lieutenant Brannigan in Guys and Dolls, who, upon seeing the Salvation Army office filled with gamblers listening to the preachings on the evils of sin -- asks Nathan Detroit -- "Am I still Lieutenant Brannigan?"

After hearing Geraldo Rivera praising all of President-elect Trump's cabinet picks (especially Mad Dog Mattis) and saying he would have gloated more than Trump in his Thank You speech, last -- and heaping nothing but effusive praise on our soon-to-be 45th President, I have to ask -- Am I still Jess Hawsen Arown? Because I can't still be of this dimension hearing those words coming out of Geraldo.

Geraldo was on "The Apprentice" and made a fool of himself. Ever since he's been a Trump suck up

upthecreek
12-02-2016, 09:55 AM
I didn't know he was even still around I think Fox canceled his show year or so ago I'm not sure if he's still on radio somewhere

Tom
12-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Next month, at the first cabinet meeting, one of the appointees will be fired.
Then another in February......:D

davew
12-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Next month, at the first cabinet meeting, one of the appointees will be fired.
Then another in February......:D

I think it will be reporters at press conferences that Trump fires...

Fager Fan
12-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Geraldo was on "The Apprentice" and made a fool of himself. Ever since he's been a Trump suck up

You've missed a lot. Geraldo considers himself a Hispanic advocate and has been very critical of Trump regarding illegal immigration. He was very anti-Trump due to that, so him being pro-Trump now is a reversal.

Tom
12-02-2016, 11:18 AM
He hasn't been right since Al Capone screwed him over.

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 01:31 PM

Do remember he works on fox so hes an 'outlier' to begin with. If you have listened to him over the past year, you would have seen that he wasn't a far left loony toon like the Don lemons of the world, I think they call him the 'intellectual left' which is funny because most of their supporters are unreasonable babies who are completely controlled by emotion and can't make rational decisions like adults might make.

chadk66
12-02-2016, 01:39 PM
don't take anything he says serious, he is bipolar to the max. if you don't like what he says wait an hour

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Don't trust Rivera as he has always been a pathetic liberal who bends according to his wallet. He is not relevant anymore in my opinion.

JustRalph
12-02-2016, 05:07 PM
You've missed a lot. Geraldo considers himself a Hispanic advocate and has been very critical of Trump regarding illegal immigration. He was very anti-Trump due to that, so him being pro-Trump now is a reversal.

I saw some of that. I think he was faking it..... :lol:

NorCalGreg
12-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Anyone remember "Horrendo Revolver"? :D

classhandicapper
12-02-2016, 07:02 PM
He hasn't been right since Al Capone screwed him over.

If the NY Times, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC etc.. are fake news (and they are) then I don't know what that makes Geraldo. He probably belongs in the supermarket tabloids with headlines like "Trump is really an alien".

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 07:10 PM
GR gets busted up. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KT1QoSCT8

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-03-2016, 11:07 AM

Extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely untrue. He has been tearing in to Trump big time -- until this last change of heart.

Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY tore in to Trump more about that Billy Bush tape from 11 years ago than Geraldo. He refused to listen to any evidence about Hillary and screamed nothing compared to that tape from long ago.