PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Thank You Tour

OntheRail
12-01-2016, 08:27 PM
In Cincinnati, OH.

Can't recall any President Elect going back to Rally Points... to the people and say Thanks You.

He's a true America first and foremost. :ThmbUp:

fast4522
12-01-2016, 08:44 PM
President elect Donald J Trump needs the help of everyday Americans, we are the government. Globalist will be exposed and face the voters again in two years, those who defy Donald J. Trump will face him in their own state come the next election.

MutuelClerk
12-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Impressive.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Now that was a great speech by a NON-politician. He behaved like real people--complete with nyah! nyah! nyah! when appropriate.

He had fun giving it, and we had fun watching it.

And you gotta love having a Secretary of Defense known as Mad Dog. Trump compared him to Patton.

fast4522
12-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Now that was a great speech by a NON-politician. He behaved like real people--complete with nyah! nyah! nyah! when appropriate.

He had fun giving it, and we had fun watching it.

And you gotta love having a Secretary of Defense known as Mad Dog. Trump compared him to Patton.

I thought John Kasich must have been reaching for the Tums big time tonight.

CincyHorseplayer
12-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Fun in Cincy tonight! That was great. The ball is rolling...

classhandicapper
12-01-2016, 10:00 PM
I thought John Kasich must have been reaching for the Tums big time tonight.

Kasich is dead to me and I used to be a huge fan.

fast4522
12-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Kasich is dead to me and I used to be a huge fan.

That is interesting, John Kasich was holding out looking to lead the GOP back to old mindsets. Losing mindsets that have no traction at this point in time, I think. I just think Mike Pence was just such a solid VP selection, while all of the field on the media shortlist was just that. To be honest I did not know his name from a hole in the wall before Donald J. Trump put him on the ticket, now I love the guy and think he will play a bigger role than plugs ever did.

ReplayRandall
12-01-2016, 10:38 PM
That is interesting, John Kasich was holding out looking to lead the GOP back to old mindsets. Losing mindsets that have no traction at this point in time, I think. I just think Mike Pence was just such a solid VP selection, while all of the field on the media shortlist was just that. To be honest I did not know his name from a hole in the wall before Donald J. Trump put him on the ticket, now I love the guy and think he will play a bigger role than plugs ever did.

At the very least, Pence never worked for Halliburton...:ThmbUp:

LottaKash
12-01-2016, 10:55 PM
In Cincinnati, OH.

Can't recall any President Elect going back to Rally Points... to the people and say Thanks You.

He's a true America first and foremost. :ThmbUp:

Yes sir, unprecedented in my lifetime, at least ...I admire the man for that...Nicely done Donald..

kingfin66
12-01-2016, 11:15 PM

Plugs? What does this mean?

EasyGoer89
12-01-2016, 11:19 PM
When Hillary said THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YaF5YzFwpk

Did she mean THIS is what they were hoping for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565oSIDAtRE

:D

ReplayRandall
12-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Plugs? What does this mean?

Joe Biden and his "hair plugs"...

kingfin66
12-02-2016, 12:43 AM
I did not know that. If Biden is "Plugs" what is the President Elect's hair nickname?

FakeNameChanged
12-02-2016, 06:36 AM
I did not know that. If Biden is "Plugs" what is the President Elect's hair nickname?
We should start a thread for what the Secret Service's nickname will be for Trump:
Big Bird
Wall Banger
Dealmaker
DealBreaker
Deporter in Chief(DIC)
JOBSJOBSJOBS(JJJ)

RunForTheRoses
12-02-2016, 06:40 AM
Woo Hoo Victory Tour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOa5UOHdwnc

Tom
12-02-2016, 07:36 AM
Trump has already more good things about America than Obama did in 8 years.

Good to have an American in that office again.

Kasich, the road to yesterday.

reckless
12-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Trump has already more good things about America than Obama did in 8 years.

Good to have an American in that office again.

Kasich, the road to yesterday.

I just loved it that President Trump said he won Ohio by 10 points -- despite what the experts in the media said and without any help from the people here on top.

Trump stuck it to two enemies in one sentence and with a big broad smile on his face.

Tom
12-02-2016, 11:16 AM
So far, on his tour, Trump has not bowed to anyone.

Already ahead of KHOTUS.

Greyfox
12-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Brilliant. He goes directly to the people rather than sit in some studio and let all the MSM bashers have a go at him.

woodtoo
12-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Brilliant. He goes directly to the people rather than sit in some studio and let all the MSM bashers have a go at him.
He gave them plenty of rope, they chose a noose instead of a lifeline.

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 01:27 PM
So far, on his tour, Trump has not bowed to anyone.

Already ahead of KHOTUS.

The great thing about the behavior of the 'other party' is that many people who were in the middle, and not party pickers but candidate pickers, and picked Trump because he was the far superior candidate, might be hesitant to vote democrat in 4 years no matter who they run.

Not only that, but by the time 4 years is up, there won't be fake voters and dead people voting democrat, trump has 4 years to clean up the mess and make sure that everyone who is voting is doing so legally. Big mountain to climb for the left, they have a lot of work to do if they plan on winning this back in 4 years.

woodtoo
12-02-2016, 01:32 PM
The great thing about the behavior of the 'other party' is that many people who were in the middle, and not party pickers but candidate pickers, and picked Trump because he was the far superior candidate, might be hesitant to vote democrat in 4 years no matter who they run.

Not only that, but by the time 4 years is up, there won't be fake voters and dead people voting democrat, trump has 4 years to clean up the mess and make sure that everyone who is voting is doing so legally. Big mountain to climb for the left, they have a lot of work to do if they plan on winning this back in 4 years.
Nancy Pelosi and Keith Ellison have this covered no worries. sshh :rolleyes:

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Nancy Pelosi and Keith Ellison have this covered no worries. sshh :rolleyes:

Lol totally, aah good old Nancy P, with her in charge what could go wrong? :D

fast4522
12-02-2016, 02:19 PM

I have no doubt once he has taken the oath of office whatever it is it will be changed to the Terminator. Scores of ISIS will die instead giving them a chance, and who knows how many might hear "Your Fired".

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-03-2016, 11:12 AM
I just loved it that President Trump said he won Ohio by 10 points -- despite what the experts in the media said and without any help from the people here on top.

Trump stuck it to two enemies in one sentence and with a big broad smile on his face.

Simply put, he is having a lot of fun -- and the more fun he has, the more the libloons go off the deep end.

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

EasyGoer89
12-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Simply put, he is having a lot of fun -- and the more fun he has, the more the libloons go off the deep end.

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

It's the greatest thing that has happened in our adult lives, nothing comes close. He is interjecting fun and energy into the nation, he's getting that 'proud to be an American' back in mainstream conversation. We have been embarrassed as a country the last little while, those days are over.

Jess Hawsen Arown
12-04-2016, 10:34 AM
We finally have a non-politician with executive background running the country.

Will it be a 100% smooth ride? Not possible. But this is simply the best thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime.

Ben Carson aptly explained why lawyers should never be put in executive positions. "Because they are trained to win." What that means is that they will defend their positions regardless how much they are proven wrong.

In business meetings, it is not unusual for participants to change their minds when better ideas are brought forward. In politics, one's political party comes first, and you never do anything that may impact one's political capital, i.e., the people be damned.