PDA

View Full Version : Gronkowski done for the year

Secondbest
12-01-2016, 04:16 PM
It was just reported that Rob Gronkowski will have back surgery for a ruptured disc. Will miss rest of season.Great talent but gets hurt a lot.
Without him I can't see the pats winning it all this year.

mabred
12-01-2016, 05:58 PM
very sad !! i can't understand getting ride of aj derby

leaving only 2 tightends back 4 weeks ago .He is good..Anyway pats are not

going far in playoffs.Bill outBilled himself

mabred

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Not to be a wise guy but try being a die hard Jets fan for the last 50 years and your problem will seem miniscule!!!!

burnsy
12-03-2016, 11:26 AM
They can still win without him. They're weakness the last couple years and whenever they lose is protecting Tom Brady. The teams that successfully put the heat to him and dog him through out the game have the key to beating them. He can make any decent receiver look good but that's impossible when he's running for his life, throwing it away or tasting the turf. Teams that can't match up with them on offense have taken them down with defense. When he gets time, its damn near impossible to beat them. He says he can play for a lot longer, we shall see, he's had 4 games off and he's showing signs of wear and tear already this year. Time is no mans friend in this gig! Now, he has to step up, sore or not. Which he continually does, but there will come a time he just can't do it all.

Valuist
12-05-2016, 04:37 PM
This injury is huge. I now prefer Pittsburgh over New England, KC or Oakland in the AFC. And Seattle will take down Dallas in January in the NFC.

ElKabong
12-06-2016, 12:40 AM
This injury is huge. I now prefer Pittsburgh over New England, KC or Oakland in the AFC. And Seattle will take down Dallas in January in the NFC.

Isn't Seattle an average team on the road? That being the case they may struggle in Jerry's whorehouse.

If Elliott or Bryant are injured, then I'd take Seattle over Dallas regardless of venue.

Tom
12-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Not to be a wise guy but try being a die hard Jets fan for the last 50 years and your problem will seem miniscule!!!!

Try living near BUFFALO!!!!
You'll think you hit the lottery!

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Try living near BUFFALO!!!!
You'll think you hit the lottery!

LOL I feel your pain Tom, however, the four Super Bowl losses is horrible, but you had the anticipation of the 2 weeks before 'the show' where your team was the limelight.

With the Jets it's Just End The Season!!! Losing is losing but when there is no effort fire the coach and get mad!!