PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter column Nov. 30, 2016

reckless
12-01-2016, 05:12 AM
As usual, Ann nails it. One of her best and most important columns. Enjoy.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-11-30.html#read_more

chadk66
12-01-2016, 08:42 AM
great article. and very true. if Trump backs off on prosecuting Hillary he is a one term president. end of discussion.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-01-2016, 10:32 AM
great article. and very true. if Trump backs off on prosecuting Hillary he is a one term president. end of discussion.
You probably forgot the pressure Obama got to prosecute Bush/Cheney for engaging in illegal torture during the Iraq war. Saner voices prevailed then, they will now. The rabid right may find the same sort of delight the lunatic left did in the idea of prosecuting their political enemies, but if Trump wants to ensure total obstructionism from the Democrats he should follow your advice. Rule number one: if you don't want to be seen as the equivalent of a banana republic dictator, don't act like one. Trump has a window to gain the support of all Americans. He's smart not to slam it shut before he even has a chance to prove he wants to be president for all Americans. If he is president for only one term, not prosecuting his opponents will be about as far down on the list of reasons as it was for the success or failure of Obama's presidency.

Tom
12-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Rabid right???
How about the thoroughly corrupt LEFT?

Hillary must be prosecuted. She betrayed the nation.
An example must be made that we will not tolerate that or it will happen again. A

Bush never tortured anyone for personal gain.
Not that water boarding is by any mean torture.

davew
12-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Rabid right???
How about the thoroughly corrupt LEFT?

Hillary must be prosecuted. She betrayed the nation.
An example must be made that we will not tolerate that or it will happen again. A

Bush never tortured anyone for personal gain.
Not that water boarding is by any mean torture.

She wasn't doing it for personal gain, it was all for getting more donations to the Clinton Foundation, which does so much good for the world.

EasyGoer89
12-01-2016, 12:51 PM
You probably forgot the pressure Obama got to prosecute Bush/Cheney for engaging in illegal torture during the Iraq war. Saner voices prevailed then, they will now. The rabid right may find the same sort of delight the lunatic left did in the idea of prosecuting their political enemies, but if Trump wants to ensure total obstructionism from the Democrats he should follow your advice. Rule number one: if you don't want to be seen as the equivalent of a banana republic dictator, don't act like one. Trump has a window to gain the support of all Americans. He's smart not to slam it shut before he even has a chance to prove he wants to be president for all Americans. If he is president for only one term, not prosecuting his opponents will be about as far down on the list of reasons as it was for the success or failure of Obama's presidency.

This has nothing to do with 'political enemies' trump isn't a child like you and many on the left, he's not holding grudges, he's just trying to put America first and move forward. Crooks are crooks, he's running on a law and order platform, if Hillary hasn't broken any laws at all, she has nothing to worry about, the concept of 'political enemies' suggests to me that you think a person innocent of zero crimes could be prosecuted and jailed simply because they can be.

Nobody is stopping you from moving out of America if you don't like trump you can leave, we won't stop you or lose sleep over your absence.

chadk66
12-01-2016, 01:16 PM
You probably forgot the pressure Obama got to prosecute Bush/Cheney for engaging in illegal torture during the Iraq war. Saner voices prevailed then, they will now. The rabid right may find the same sort of delight the lunatic left did in the idea of prosecuting their political enemies, but if Trump wants to ensure total obstructionism from the Democrats he should follow your advice. Rule number one: if you don't want to be seen as the equivalent of a banana republic dictator, don't act like one. Trump has a window to gain the support of all Americans. He's smart not to slam it shut before he even has a chance to prove he wants to be president for all Americans. If he is president for only one term, not prosecuting his opponents will be about as far down on the list of reasons as it was for the success or failure of Obama's presidency.If they had a case they should have prosecuted them. but I doubt they did

classhandicapper
12-01-2016, 02:03 PM
I am curious about what's on Anthony Weiner's computer. That's what got the FBI interested again. The rumors making the rounds (supposedly out of the NYC police department) were interesting to say the least.

JustRalph
12-01-2016, 02:29 PM
If they had a case they should have prosecuted them. but I doubt they did

The NY Federal prosecutor visited with Trump yesterday and agreed to stay on, even though he is a Democrat. Tick tock........

HalvOnHorseracing
12-01-2016, 02:49 PM
This has nothing to do with 'political enemies' trump isn't a child like you and many on the left, he's not holding grudges, he's just trying to put America first and move forward. Crooks are crooks, he's running on a law and order platform, if Hillary hasn't broken any laws at all, she has nothing to worry about, the concept of 'political enemies' suggests to me that you think a person innocent of zero crimes could be prosecuted and jailed simply because they can be.

Nobody is stopping you from moving out of America if you don't like trump you can leave, we won't stop you or lose sleep over your absence.
The left leave America? No, the left can vex you far easier by staying here.

For the concept of political enemies, you might reference Nixon, Richard or Hoover, J. Edgar. They never went after someone just because they were on different political sides.

Being the political genius you are, you might not see the down side of prosecuting someone who ran against you, but then again anyone who thinks flag means arson is probably going to have a tough time grabbing that side of the equation.

Tom
12-01-2016, 04:10 PM
I am curious about what's on Anthony Weiner's computer.

You do NOT want to go there!:eek::eek::eek:

EasyGoer89
12-01-2016, 04:15 PM
The left leave America? No, the left can vex you far easier by staying here.

For the concept of political enemies, you might reference Nixon, Richard or Hoover, J. Edgar. They never went after someone just because they were on different political sides.

Being the political genius you are, you might not see the down side of prosecuting someone who ran against you, but then again anyone who thinks flag means arson is probably going to have a tough time grabbing that side of the equation.

I never claimed to be a 'political genius' but it's pretty obvious that she's not being prosecuted due to 'political rivals' she's committed some ungodly crimes and is closely tied to pizza gate as well as this Child trafficker who was doing business in Haiti. It's not just deleted e mails and pay for play, this is a sick individual who needs help that I think the prison system could nicely provide for her.

You're a big researcher why not dig into pizza gate and hillarys involvement and let us know what you find.

chadk66
12-01-2016, 04:56 PM
The NY Federal prosecutor visited with Trump yesterday and agreed to stay on, even though he is a Democrat. Tick tock........have no idea what your tocking about

HalvOnHorseracing
12-01-2016, 05:13 PM
I never claimed to be a 'political genius' but it's pretty obvious that she's not being prosecuted due to 'political rivals' she's committed some ungodly crimes and is closely tied to pizza gate as well as this Child trafficker who was doing business in Haiti. It's not just deleted e mails and pay for play, this is a sick individual who needs help that I think the prison system could nicely provide for her.

You're a big researcher why not dig into pizza gate and hillarys involvement and let us know what you find.
Believe it or not, if Hillary has committed a crime I think she should be prosecuted. As I've said many times, I've never been a Hillary fan. But, if Trump is astute, he will make sure whatever happens, his hands are completely clean. The fact that Hillary was his political opponent would make it look like he's going after his rivals. If it is really necessary to go after Hillary, he'd be smart to stay a long way away from any prosecution. His calculus is, if he wants to gain support from Democrats, appearing like he has a vendetta against Hillary could kill that. Is it more important to try to unite the Congress and implement his agenda, or is it more important to punish Clinton, assuming there is even anything she can be prosecuted for?

EasyGoer89
12-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Believe it or not, if Hillary has committed a crime I think she should be prosecuted. As I've said many times, I've never been a Hillary fan. But, if Trump is astute, he will make sure whatever happens, his hands are completely clean. The fact that Hillary was his political opponent would make it look like he's going after his rivals. If it is really necessary to go after Hillary, he'd be smart to stay a long way away from any prosecution. His calculus is, if he wants to gain support from Democrats, appearing like he has a vendetta against Hillary could kill that. Is it more important to try to unite the Congress and implement his agenda, or is it more important to punish Clinton, assuming there is even anything she can be prosecuted for?

I agree.

What do you think of Sessions as AG? Do you think that appointment leads to less likely or more likely they will go after her? I thought gowdy or Giuliani would be more likely to go after her but I don't know much about sessions.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-01-2016, 06:23 PM
I had looked into it when it first surfaced a month ago and then again more recently. The key piece of evidence for me is that there isn't a law enforcement agency that believes there is anything worth investigating. Any agency that has taken a look has decided nothing to see.

There hasn't been a single piece of primary evidence. At best it has all been a circumstantial house of cards.

It would be a great story if anyone could actually find evidence on which to base a prosecution. But just from a feel standpoint, the whole thing sounds far too fantastical to be true. Ultimately, the problem with promoting vast, complex conspiracies is they would be too complicated to keep hidden. Too many people that would have to be involved, too many facts that can be easily checked, way too hard to keep it totally below everyone's radar, and way too easy to find some weak links and blow the lid off the whole thing. Think about any conspiracy that turned out to be true. Once real investigative reporters look into such things, they unravel in a hurry.

For example, the Pizzagate social media investigation bears a striking similarity to a similar Reddit-based panic concerning a "creepy day care" in January 2015. The Fun Time Kidz Day Care conspiracy quickly spiraled into offline harassment and in-person surveillance, but nothing came of the deeply scrutinized claims.

Perhaps you've heard the term confirmation bias. It is the tendency to interpret evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. This happened in the famous McMartin preschool case, even though ultimately the alleged child abuse was shown to be completely false. It sounds a lot like what is happening at the moment with pizzagate.

When real evidence emerges and real law-enforcement authorities buy into it, I'll pay a lot more attention. And believe me. Law enforcement is absolutely rabid about getting pedophiles. If it is going on, it's getting shut down.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-01-2016, 06:41 PM
I agree.

What do you think of Sessions as AG? Do you think that appointment leads to less likely or more likely they will go after her? I thought gowdy or Giuliani would be more likely to go after her but I don't know much about sessions.
My opinion is that Republican or Democrat, they are all members of the same club. On the outside they can snipe at each other, but behind the scenes they've all made an unwritten pact to not go after each other, with some exceptions (like say what Anthony Weiner or Bill Clinton did). The idea is that too many of them are vulnerable to one thing or another - sort of a people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. As long as a club member doesn't cross the line, he's safe.

At the end of the day Sessions works for Trump (more or less, even though the Justice Department is theoretically independent when it comes to prosecution). I can't imagine Sessions going after Clinton without at least a nod and a wink from Trump, and as I said, Trump needs to be really careful about being associated with a Clinton prosecution. I think he's likely to spend a lot of his time on immigration issues (he hates the idea of amnesty) and getting rid of environmental regulations that inhibit jobs. If Clinton fades away, Trump will succeed or fail based on immigration and jobs (the economy). I'd say Sessions will be most useful there.

chadk66
12-01-2016, 06:58 PM
My opinion is that Republican or Democrat, they are all members of the same club. On the outside they can snipe at each other, but behind the scenes they've all made an unwritten pact to not go after each other, with some exceptions (like say what Anthony Weiner or Bill Clinton did). The idea is that too many of them are vulnerable to one thing or another - sort of a people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. As long as a club member doesn't cross the line, he's safe.

At the end of the day Sessions works for Trump (more or less, even though the Justice Department is theoretically independent when it comes to prosecution). I can't imagine Sessions going after Clinton without at least a nod and a wink from Trump, and as I said, Trump needs to be really careful about being associated with a Clinton prosecution. I think he's likely to spend a lot of his time on immigration issues (he hates the idea of amnesty) and getting rid of environmental regulations that inhibit jobs. If Clinton fades away, Trump will succeed or fail based on immigration and jobs (the economy). I'd say Sessions will be most useful there.the majority are crooks and corrupt so they won't go after each other because they all know that each has mud on the other.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-01-2016, 07:40 PM
the majority are crooks and corrupt so they won't go after each other because they all know that each has mud on the other.
That's close enough to what I said.

MutuelClerk
12-01-2016, 08:33 PM

Trump is 70 years old. Granted, a pretty feisty 70. This job takes a lot out of you. I see him as one term President no matter what. Moving the country forward in so many ways is what Trump needs to focus on. Prosecuting Hillary isn't/ shouldn't be high on his list of things to do. This isn't a defense of Hillary she's terrible. But it's about time the country comes first before politicians, good or bad. Pretty good speech tonight by the President elect. I'm optimistic he will call out both sides of the aisle and actually get things done. Hillary isn't that high on my priority list. Just let her slither away.

classhandicapper
12-01-2016, 08:47 PM
I had looked into it when it first surfaced a month ago and then again more recently. The key piece of evidence for me is that there isn't a law enforcement agency that believes there is anything worth investigating. Any agency that has taken a look has decided nothing to see.

There hasn't been a single piece of primary evidence. At best it has all been a circumstantial house of cards.

I feel similarly, but not exactly.

1. We don't know if there is an ongoing police or FBI investigation.

2. It's close to impossible to believe a few of the emails are actually about pizza, pasta, cheese, hotdogs, dominos, slices etc... One in particular I would bet anything was code for something else. What it was code for I do not know, but my #1 bet would be some kind of sex. Could be hookers.

3. The Breitbart Tweet from 2011 was a flat out accusation of what pizzagate is alleging in 2016. I went back into Andrew Breitbart's Twitter account myself and verified it was a real tweet. It almost made me believe the conspiracy theory that he was murdered. :eek:

4. Jeffry Epstein is not part of this "pizza theory", but he has political connections and connections with the rich and famous. He has been convicted of several sex related crimes like this case alleges.

5. Some of the articles from the MSM refuting it are clearly incomplete and make you believe the authors did zero investigation at all into the actual emails and tweets. They come off more like planted stories than actual investigation.

Now the downside

1. There are no witnesses. There is no testimony. There is no physical evidence. It's all circumstantial.

2. It veers off from just sex into satanic rituals, coded logos, rumors of dungeons, eating body parts etc... that strain the credibility badly.

EasyGoer89
12-01-2016, 11:46 PM

It would be a great story if anyone could actually find evidence on which to base a prosecution. But just from a feel standpoint, the whole thing sounds far too fantastical to be true. Ultimately, the problem with promoting vast, complex conspiracies is they would be too complicated to keep hidden. Too many people that would have to be involved, too many facts that can be easily checked, way too hard to keep it totally below everyone's radar, and way too easy to find some weak links and blow the lid off the whole thing. Think about any conspiracy that turned out to be true. Once real investigative reporters look into such things, they unravel in a hurry.

For example, the Pizzagate social media investigation bears a striking similarity to a similar Reddit-based panic concerning a "creepy day care" in January 2015. The Fun Time Kidz Day Care conspiracy quickly spiraled into offline harassment and in-person surveillance, but nothing came of the deeply scrutinized claims.

Perhaps you've heard the term confirmation bias. It is the tendency to interpret evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. This happened in the famous McMartin preschool case, even though ultimately the alleged child abuse was shown to be completely false. It sounds a lot like what is happening at the moment with pizzagate.

When real evidence emerges and real law-enforcement authorities buy into it, I'll pay a lot more attention. And believe me. Law enforcement is absolutely rabid about getting pedophiles. If it is going on, it's getting shut down.

These aren't just pedophiles, they're high ranking officials, and people who investigate them , disappear, for lack of a better word. I don't really think you buy into the idea that 'law enforcement' is not going to look the other way knowing the power and influence of the people involved, the idea that the 'law' isn't investigating means nothing at all, look at James Comey, head of the Fibby, he was a stooge (bought and paid for) so if he won't blow the whistle on this, who will?

You're pretty smart, so you don't believe that any 'striking similarities' have anything to do with each other, if i said that Trainer A doped a horse and got caught and it bears a striking similarity to Trainer B, you would tell me its two different people and two different cases.

Someone is guilty of something, there's not all this smoking gun stuff in the leaked e mails and nothing is going on, seems like you haven't really gotten deep into it, i think the 64 dollar question would be do you believe the wiki e mails from Podesta are faked? If you don't think they're faked, than that changes a lot, i think in order to hold the position you hold, you have to think every Podesta e mail concerning pizza is faked, every one of them.

Fager Fan
12-02-2016, 07:58 AM
She wasn't doing it for personal gain, it was all for getting more donations to the Clinton Foundation, which does so much good for the world.

Lol.

Fager Fan
12-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Trump is 70 years old. Granted, a pretty feisty 70. This job takes a lot out of you. I see him as one term President no matter what. Moving the country forward in so many ways is what Trump needs to focus on. Prosecuting Hillary isn't/ shouldn't be high on his list of things to do. This isn't a defense of Hillary she's terrible. But it's about time the country comes first before politicians, good or bad. Pretty good speech tonight by the President elect. I'm optimistic he will call out both sides of the aisle and actually get things done. Hillary isn't that high on my priority list. Just let her slither away.

That's not how you teach equal justice.

It takes zero of Trump's time or energy if the AG decides he's going to prosecute. If he gets the evidence, then by all means, he should prosecute.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-02-2016, 10:19 AM
I feel similarly, but not exactly.

1. We don't know if there is an ongoing police or FBI investigation.
I had read in one of the articles in the New York Times that there were no ongoing investigations. However, James Alefantis apparently has asked the FBI and the local police to investigate what he sees as harassment, which could easily get turned into the FBI is investigating Comet Pizza. As much crap as the main-stream media take, they are very good at uncovering this stuff. From the Times:

None of it was true. While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims. He and his 40 employees had unwittingly become real people caught in the middle of a storm of fake news.

2. It's close to impossible to believe a few of the emails are actually about pizza, pasta, cheese, hotdogs, dominos, slices etc... One in particular I would bet anything was code for something else. What it was code for I do not know, but my #1 bet would be some kind of sex. Could be hookers.
Hookers a lot easier to buy than pedophiles.

5. Some of the articles from the MSM refuting it are clearly incomplete and make you believe the authors did zero investigation at all into the actual emails and tweets. They come off more like planted stories than actual investigation.
One of the conflicts publications like the NY Times and Washington Post have is that once they decide to cover these stories it is like they are giving credibility to what may be fake news. I would agree that the NY Times story doesn't look like a lot of actual investigative effort went into it. More like a phone call to Alefantis.

Now the downside

2. It veers off from just sex into satanic rituals, coded logos, rumors of dungeons, eating body parts etc... that strain the credibility badly.
And there's the rub. When everyone is in control of a story, nobody is in control. As I noted, it started out fantastical, and the conspiracy people couldn't leave it as a simple pedophile ring. The sad part is that even the story is totally debunked, there will always be a segment of the conspiracy folks who will fervently believe the hated Clintons have gotten away with it again.

reckless
12-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Could someone please tell us how this thread took the turn it has taken ??

classhandicapper
12-02-2016, 12:31 PM
One of the conflicts publications like the NY Times and Washington Post have is that once they decide to cover these stories it is like they are giving credibility to what may be fake news. I would agree that the NY Times story doesn't look like a lot of actual investigative effort went into it. More like a phone call to Alefantis.

My objection is not even mentioning the RELEVANT wikileaks emails or Andrew Breitbart tweets. That's the entire case. The NYT, WaPo, and BBC articles mention an email about a fundraiser that is utterly meaningless. It's garbage reporting or they are planted stories by "friendlies". It took me less than 5 hours to find the relevant wikileaks emails and Breitbart tweets. The tweets alone should have promoted an investigation, multiple interviews with Breitbart (when he was alive), and possibly even lawsuits. They were a flat out accusation.

Tom
12-02-2016, 12:53 PM
NY Times new motto..."It's hard to ignore the obvious, but we will try!"

HalvOnHorseracing
12-02-2016, 12:58 PM
These aren't just pedophiles, they're high ranking officials, and people who investigate them , disappear, for lack of a better word. I don't really think you buy into the idea that 'law enforcement' is not going to look the other way knowing the power and influence of the people involved, the idea that the 'law' isn't investigating means nothing at all, look at James Comey, head of the Fibby, he was a stooge (bought and paid for) so if he won't blow the whistle on this, who will?
I remember one time at a place I used to work two people were having an affair. They were convinced they had done such a good job of hiding it, they were the only ones who knew. The fact was pretty much everybody knew. My point is that when something is real it is almost impossible to keep it hidden.

We also know that there were factions within the FBI who were so vehemently anti-Clinton they would do anything to get them. Even if there was pressure from the "high ranking officials" to keep things under wraps, all they have to do is anonymously "leak" something that the press can grab onto. One real witness, one real victim, anything that the press could corroborate - that's all that would be needed to get the ball rolling.

When I was working I was interviewed by the media hundreds of times. Many times they would ask for an interview "on background" meaning they would never quote me by name, with the idea being I might be a little more forthcoming with information. There were probably a half-dozen reporters that "knew" me, the point being that there are people within the FBI known to reporters that they can turn to to get the inside scoop.

You're pretty smart, so you don't believe that any 'striking similarities' have anything to do with each other, if i said that Trainer A doped a horse and got caught and it bears a striking similarity to Trainer B, you would tell me its two different people and two different cases.
It really depends on the similarities. When I found two trainers that were accused of a nikethamide positive within a year of each other, I investigated and found 8 years earlier Trainer B was bearding for Trainer A. Understand that there have only been two nikethamide violations in the last 15 years.

On the other hand, if Trainer A was accused of doping a horse and there were accusatory emails and photos, even though no blood test came back positive, and the exact same thing happened to Trainer B, yeah I would look for some sort of connection. It was the way the accusations proliferated without credible physical proof and the confirmation bias that was strikingly similar.

Someone is guilty of something, there's not all this smoking gun stuff in the leaked e mails and nothing is going on, seems like you haven't really gotten deep into it, i think the 64 dollar question would be do you believe the wiki e mails from Podesta are faked? If you don't think they're faked, than that changes a lot, i think in order to hold the position you hold, you have to think every Podesta e mail concerning pizza is faked, every one of them.
Here's two things I think about the emails. One, I don't understand most of what they are talking about. Puttanesca, handkerchiefs, hot dog stands, cheese on Domino's - if it isn't code then it is some of the strangest stuff I've read. But even if it is code, it could just as easily be a useful way of communicating about innocent things. Second, and this is the big thing, why has nobody interviewed Podesta and asked him about what the emails meant?

Could the emails be fake? Sure. But I'm just going with my gut here. It just has the feel of fake news that will amount to nothing. But, if there is a pedophilia ring involving high level people, I hope they get everything they deserve.

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 02:01 PM
I remember one time at a place I used to work two people were having an affair. They were convinced they had done such a good job of hiding it, they were the only ones who knew. The fact was pretty much everybody knew. My point is that when something is real it is almost impossible to keep it hidden.

We also know that there were factions within the FBI who were so vehemently anti-Clinton they would do anything to get them. Even if there was pressure from the "high ranking officials" to keep things under wraps, all they have to do is anonymously "leak" something that the press can grab onto. One real witness, one real victim, anything that the press could corroborate - that's all that would be needed to get the ball rolling.

When I was working I was interviewed by the media hundreds of times. Many times they would ask for an interview "on background" meaning they would never quote me by name, with the idea being I might be a little more forthcoming with information. There were probably a half-dozen reporters that "knew" me, the point being that there are people within the FBI known to reporters that they can turn to to get the inside scoop.

It really depends on the similarities. When I found two trainers that were accused of a nikethamide positive within a year of each other, I investigated and found 8 years earlier Trainer B was bearding for Trainer A. Understand that there have only been two nikethamide violations in the last 15 years.

On the other hand, if Trainer A was accused of doping a horse and there were accusatory emails and photos, even though no blood test came back positive, and the exact same thing happened to Trainer B, yeah I would look for some sort of connection. It was the way the accusations proliferated without credible physical proof and the confirmation bias that was strikingly similar.

Here's two things I think about the emails. One, I don't understand most of what they are talking about. Puttanesca, handkerchiefs, hot dog stands, cheese on Domino's - if it isn't code then it is some of the strangest stuff I've read. But even if it is code, it could just as easily be a useful way of communicating about innocent things. Second, and this is the big thing, why has nobody interviewed Podesta and asked him about what the emails meant?

Could the emails be fake? Sure. But I'm just going with my gut here. It just has the feel of fake news that will amount to nothing. But, if there is a pedophilia ring involving high level people, I hope they get everything they deserve.

If u have nothing to hide why use code?

Alefantis means 'young infant' or something like that.

Nothing comes out because people don't want to end up dead or missing.

Rethink this, you wouldn't want to be wrong about something like this, it's a bad look if you are ignoring the 'cries' from the victims. There's a reason nobody wants to investigate this and it has nothing to do with there being 'no evidence'

HalvOnHorseracing
12-02-2016, 02:11 PM
If u have nothing to hide why use code?

Alefantis means 'young infant' or something like that.

Nothing comes out because people don't want to end up dead or missing.

Rethink this, you wouldn't want to be wrong about something like this, it's a bad look if you are ignoring the 'cries' from the victims. There's a reason nobody wants to investigate this and it has nothing to do with there being 'no evidence'
You know the answer to using code. Nothing you put on the internet is actually private. It may have been stupid code, but I still don't have a clue what it actually means.

I'd say Alefantis is in the clear if he produces a birth certificate that shows it has been him name his whole life. I'm pretty sure the conspiracy wouldn't have gone back 60 years.

Not winding up dead or missing sounds like a good reason to not stick your nose into this. But, there are smart competent people on the story. If there's fire, they'll uncover it.

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 02:22 PM
You know the answer to using code. Nothing you put on the internet is actually private. It may have been stupid code, but I still don't have a clue what it actually means.

I'd say Alefantis is in the clear if he produces a birth certificate that shows it has been him name his whole life. I'm pretty sure the conspiracy wouldn't have gone back 60 years.

Not winding up dead or missing sounds like a good reason to not stick your nose into this. But, there are smart competent people on the story. If there's fire, they'll uncover it.

Other than James A coming out and saying it's fake I haven't heard one peep from podesta, his brother or Hillary. No peeps. They're being accused of heinous crimes and yet, no denials. Just silence.

What do you think went on with obamas 65k hot dog or 'food' shipment to the White House on tax payer dollars? Isn't that a story a person might want to report? If there's nothing to see why not provide information as to why tens of thousands of dollars of 'food' was sent to the White House when all food is supposed to be cooked on premises.

Unless it wasn't actually food?

Tom
12-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Not winding up dead or missing sounds like a good reason to not stick your nose into this.

Always a good plan. :p

classhandicapper
12-02-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm going to drop this publicly and leave it to professionals to both investigate and do the right thing (at least that's what I hope happens). I want to say one last thing. The more I researched this topic and the claims being made by the handful of sharp researchers looking at it now, the more convinced I became I wasn't going to be able to shoot down what they were saying and put it to rest in my mind. I found the source material they were referring to and it backed up what they were claiming. So even if it all turns out to be a terrible mistake, these researchers are not all liars and crazy. They may be mistaken, but they are not crazy.

EasyGoer89
12-02-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm going to drop this publicly and leave it to professionals to both investigate and do the right thing (at least that's what I hope happens). I want to say one last thing. The more I researched this topic and the claims being made by the handful of sharp researchers looking at it now, the more convinced I became I wasn't going to be able to shoot down what they were saying and put it to rest in my mind. I found the source material they were referring to and it backed up what they were claiming. So even if it all turns out to be a terrible mistake, these researchers are not all liars and crazy. They may be mistaken, but they are not crazy.

the only people who are seeming to do the right thing are the independent journalists, no mainstream media is touching this story. Supposedly David seaman is going to be on the daily show with Trevor Noah and discuss this so that's going to make it a little more mainstream. People are telling him dally show is just going to make light of the situation but seamans attitude is that he can handle himself and even if they joke about it, he's still getting his message to a lot of people who wouldn't otherwise have heard it.

Parkview_Pirate
12-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Could someone please tell us how this thread took the turn it has taken ??

A very good question, since the main point of Coulter's article was about immigration, and not charging Hillary with any crimes.

As for Ms. Coulter, immigration has been her main pain point for at least a couple of years, if not longer. I'm not sure if crime and/or terrorism are the main driving factors for her, but for the "little guy" on the street who voted for Trump, I think it was economics, and the perception (and often reality) that an illegal had a job they could do.

While Trump may very well indeed be a one term president, I doubt any single issue and lack of action or the wrong action on it, will be the reason he's ousted.

He'll have many problems to try and fix, and we know he won't sit on his hands hoping they go away (like Barry). He'll be taking action, and I'm guessing not always the right course of action.

Burls
12-07-2016, 01:35 PM
A very good question, since the main point of Coulter's article was about immigration, and not charging Hillary with any crimes.

As for Ms. Coulter, immigration has been her main pain point for at least a couple of years, if not longer. I'm not sure if crime and/or terrorism are the main driving factors for her, but for the "little guy" on the street who voted for Trump, I think it was economics, and the perception (and often reality) that an illegal had a job they could do.

While Trump may very well indeed be a one term president, I doubt any single issue and lack of action or the wrong action on it, will be the reason he's ousted.

He'll have many problems to try and fix, and we know he won't sit on his hands hoping they go away (like Barry). He'll be taking action, and I'm guessing not always the right course of action.Isn't the point here that if DT aggressively addresses the immigration problem, the other problems will be moot in comparison?
I couldn't believe it, people were talking about everything BUT that issue.
This is exactly the sort of advice DT needs to avoid.

upthecreek
01-15-2017, 09:13 AM
Love her or hate her, thats funny! :lol:

Ann CoulterVerified account
‏@AnnCoulter
Madonna vagina tattoo to protest Trump is not as silly as you think. More people will see that than CNN & MSNBC combined.

classhandicapper
01-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Love her or hate her, thats funny! :lol:

Ann CoulterVerified account
‏@AnnCoulter
Madonna vagina tattoo to protest Trump is not as silly as you think. More people will see that than CNN & MSNBC combined.

She is on a roll lately.

She's enjoying the Trump victory and msm death spiral more than anyone.