PDA

View Full Version : This Will Make Some Sad

RunForTheRoses
11-29-2016, 09:09 PM
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/president-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office-182845749.html

fast4522
11-29-2016, 10:00 PM
Are you kidding, somebody runs down people in a car then gets his trusty butcher knife out to cut people domestic terror for ISIS then the President Elect saves American jobs. There are some way past sad, because hoodwinking Americans again will not occur in their lifetime. So if they want Europe the only thing left to do is get their ugly asses on a plane.

davew
11-30-2016, 11:57 AM
I also thought his retirement home was going to be in Hawaii, now I hear California.

Since I only believe about half of what I hear the guy say, I have to put the odds on Michelle ever running for office about 50/50 or even money.

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-01-2016, 07:40 PM
I also thought his retirement home was going to be in Hawaii, now I hear California.

Since I only believe about half of what I hear the guy say, I have to put the odds on Michelle ever running for office about 50/50 or even money.

I would love to see her run and get slaughtered and them blame the country and racism and once again she was never proud of this country. Obamas, Clintons and Bushes just go away and never come back!!!