PDA

View Full Version : When does Aqueduct move to the inner track?

RedMeansGo
11-28-2016, 04:29 PM
I can't find it on the NYRA website.

Thanks in advance.

WoxFan
11-28-2016, 04:33 PM
The next condition book has races on dec 7 on the inner.

cj
11-28-2016, 05:25 PM
I heard them say this will be the last week of main track racing on Sunday, so the 7th should be right.

EMD4ME
11-28-2016, 05:29 PM
I heard them say this will be the last week of main track racing on Sunday, so the 7th should be right.

Sadly, very soon. The 3 out of 12 months of the year where you need to really watch jockey relationships out on the track.

They were very good until black friday.

Robert Fischer
11-28-2016, 08:14 PM
Wednesday's card looks like a big juicy steak, but it's going to be a rainy Tuesday.

mannyberrios
11-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Going to rain on Wednesday also

ReplayRandall
11-28-2016, 09:55 PM
Wednesday's card looks like a big juicy steak.
I love the Aqu-inner meet, all the hot steaks you can eat during the cold winter months....
«:::P:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»

Cice
11-29-2016, 11:19 AM
I love the Aqu-inner meet, all the hot steaks you can eat during the cold winter months....
«:::P:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»

Why do you like the inner so much? What angle works for you best?

HalvOnHorseracing
11-29-2016, 04:42 PM
I'll give you a few of mine.

- the inner is unlike almost every other surface a horse will run on. I look for horses that really take to the inner, especially those that run their best times in the inner.
- I like to let the form settle a few weeks but I'll look for spot plays.
- a lot of the biggest trainers head to Florida for the winter, but the competent trainers who stay are there to pick up some decent purses. Look for the trainers who are bringing live horses to the track.
- Biases develop on the inner and can continue for a few days
- I'm more interested in the horizontal bets at the inner meet. I think you can eliminate more horses from a race than at SAR or BEL, and you'll probably deal with more short price horses. The horizontals can compensate for some lower priced horses.

EasyGoer89
12-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Andy Serling mentions he's handicapping the inner track on twitter, does inner open tomorrow? thanks.

Inner Dirt
12-04-2016, 09:37 AM

As you can see by my screen name it is my favorite place. First off for me there aren't any turf races and even though I have been betting horses for over 40 years (Step-dad got me hooked at 14) I challenge anyone to do worse betting grass races than me, even a novice.

The most important thing is I make my own pace figures and I don't think anyone is better at fishing out the early leader than I am. During the many periods when the inner dirt is strongly favoring speed I can hit the long shot
who wires the field while out running horses that would beat him or her soundly at any other time and place. Whether people here like it or not Beyer figs still pull a lot of weight determining odds if the high fig horses will be compromised by the track and the low fig horses moved up there is opportunity to cash some nice Pick 3,4,5 & 6's.

Rise Over Run
12-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Andy Serling mentions he's handicapping the inner track on twitter, does inner open tomorrow? thanks.

Sunday is the last card on the main track. He's probably 'capping the Wednesday card, which is the opener on the inner dirt.

Today is also the last card with turf racing.

EasyGoer89
12-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Sunday is the last card on the main track. He's probably 'capping the Wednesday card, which is the opener on the inner dirt.

Today is also the last card with turf racing.

Thx ROR.

HalvOnHorseracing
12-04-2016, 10:34 PM
Andy usually goes through a card on Twitter the night before.

EMD4ME
12-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Inner Track, was my favorite, most profitable meet, till 2014....sigh......

ReplayRandall
12-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Inner Track, was my favorite, most profitable meet, till 2014....sigh......

I've had no problem at all......What happened to you in 2014?

EMD4ME
12-04-2016, 10:45 PM
I've had no problem at all......What happened to you in 2014?

Nice try, not biting. :)

ReplayRandall
12-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Nice try, not biting. :)

No fishing here....Inner track has been very consistent for me, just wanted to know what your hiccup was...:cool:

EMD4ME
12-04-2016, 10:59 PM
No fishing here....Inner track has been very consistent for me, just wanted to know what your hiccup was...:cool:

Jan 3rd, race 3, Amoral. 7 couldn't lose. Cost me tens of thousands. Intense Speed Bias. Jockey knew it as in race 2, he rode the hair off horse trying to overcome the bias.

Somehow, jock had amnesia in this race, 25 minutes later.

Jock broke to lead but stayed 6 wide for 3/16 on a gold rail track and kept looking left to see if the eventual winner caught up.

Oh by the way, my horse who was ridden in a "peculiar fashion" won by 15 in next.

1 example of 20 "peculiar rides" worth, I don't know, $100K-$200K

ReplayRandall
12-04-2016, 11:10 PM
I guess sometimes it's better to pass than attempt to try and bet over it.....or in your case, into it.....I've had my share of the same, but over the years, have developed a "sixth sense" when something looks either too good, or the tote doesn't match-up right....PASS.

EMD4ME
12-04-2016, 11:16 PM
I guess sometimes it's better to pass than attempt to try and bet over it.....or in your case, into it.....I've had my share of the same, but over the years, have developed a "sixth sense" when something looks either too good, or the tote doesn't match-up right....PASS.

I adapted to covering all scripts. Hence my success with picks this year at NYRA.

I've also learned to pass when my stomach smells the garbage about to ensue.

When I pass, I just laugh at the "decisions" made on track and thank god I passed.

EasyGoer89
12-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Jan 3rd, race 3, Amoral. 7 couldn't lose. Cost me tens of thousands. Intense Speed Bias. Jockey knew it as in race 2, he rode the hair off horse trying to overcome the bias.

Somehow, jock had amnesia in this race, 25 minutes later.

Jock broke to lead but stayed 6 wide for 3/16 on a gold rail track and kept looking left to see if the eventual winner caught up.

Oh by the way, my horse who was ridden in a "peculiar fashion" won by 15 in next.

1 example of 20 "peculiar rides" worth, I don't know, $100K-$200K
Where are the stewards? Do we need someone watching the watchers? They're not doing anything at all about this and because nothing ever gets done, the inmates will continue to run the asylum. Its like the WWF, maybe Vince McMahon is one of the judges.

EMD4ME
12-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Where are the stewards? Do we need someone watching the watchers? They're not doing anything at all about this and because nothing ever gets done, the inmates will continue to run the asylum. Its like the WWF, maybe Vince McMahon is one of the judges.

One day, I will ask to speak to them. I will provide them with a list of races I want feedback on. (What did they see, actions taken etc).

I Will provide feedback.

During my pick 5 hit Friday (so one can't say I was losing or some other bs) I took a trip to the apron and loudly let a couple of jocks know what I saw them subtly do.

For now, at the very least, I want them to know someone is keeping notes and an eye on them.

One day.....

EasyGoer89
12-12-2016, 12:29 AM
The 3rd race on Dec 15th has this listed as a one turn mile according to the photo in the upper right of the DRF PPs. Im assuming this is an error.

cj
12-12-2016, 11:19 AM
The 3rd race on Dec 15th has this listed as a one turn mile according to the photo in the upper right of the DRF PPs. Im assuming this is an error.

Yes, obviously. Posting just to post?

jk3521
12-12-2016, 11:52 AM
I took a trip to the apron and loudly let a couple of jocks know what I saw them subtly do.

For now, at the very least, I want them to know someone is keeping notes and an eye on them.

I don't think that your taunting fazed them one bit. :D