PDA

View Full Version : Clintons lead surpasses 2 million

maddog42
11-24-2016, 06:15 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/clinton-lead-popular-vote-2016-231790?cmpid=sf

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 06:29 PM
LOL :lol:

Yes, we all think she won the popular vote in a landslide and all the votes were from legal and alive citizens. (not to mention properly working soros vote machines!) I would think by the time Jan 20 rolls around, she will be 5 to 10 million ahead.

Clocker
11-24-2016, 06:31 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/clinton-lead-popular-vote-2016-231790?cmpid=sf

How many more electoral votes does that give her?

FantasticDan
11-24-2016, 06:32 PM
How many more electoral votes does that give her?
You might be surprised :ThmbUp:

Clocker
11-24-2016, 06:32 PM
I would think by the time Jan 20 rolls around, she will be 5 to 10 million ahead.

Just think of all the shovel ready jobs, putting those dead Democrats back in the ground.

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Just think of all the shovel ready jobs, putting those dead Democrats back in the ground.

Trump is taking the high ground here, he's trying to move on with his life and get ready to fix the mess that's been recently created, i'm sure he could audit millions of votes from calif that aren't from legal people and get her popular vote count down...not to mention all the votes she got in florida that are fake as well as the machines who flipped votes in texas and other states.

FantasticDan
11-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Just think of all the shovel ready jobs, putting those dead Democrats back in the ground.Didn't you hear? The Clintons and Podesta Bros also run a massive necrophilia ring, so they'll be put to good use! :kiss: :eek:

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Didn't you hear? The Clintons and Podesta Bros also run a massive necrophilia ring, so they'll be put to good use! :kiss: :eek:

Yes, what a terrible beat for the Podesta brothers that they just happened to be a mile away from where Madeleine McCANN was kidnapped staying in a house of a known pedophile who was away on vacation at the time and the police sketches just happen to be dead ringers for them. Talk about the odds!

FantasticDan
11-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Trump is taking the high ground here, he's trying to move on with his life and get ready to fix the mess that's been recently created
I'm just curious, if you were the incoming Prez, would you prefer the JAN 2009 mess, or JAN 2017?

Tough choice, I know.. :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
11-24-2016, 06:42 PM
Yes, what a terrible beat for the Podesta brothers that they just happened to be a mile away from where Madeleine McCANN was kidnapped staying in a house of a known pedophile who was away on vacation at the time and the police sketches just happen to be dead ringers for them. Talk about the odds!I'm with ya, Potsie! They're 'philia phanatics! :jump:

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm just curious, if you were the incoming Prez, would you prefer the JAN 2009 mess, or JAN 2017?

we were a lot 'richer' in 2009, only what, 7.5 trill in the hole? We more than doubled the debt and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

EasyGoer89
11-24-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm with ya, Potsie! They're 'philia phanatics! :jump:

You seem to be endorsing the sexual abuse of children, i think i'm going to start calling you dan the pedo man. How do you like them apples mr pedo?

FantasticDan
11-24-2016, 07:08 PM
tgg4afh2xSw

ElKabong
11-24-2016, 09:15 PM
She knew the rules going in, but she campaigned as if she had the rust belt in the bag. She took this whole thing for granted and was out maneuvered by Trump. Just admit it and get along with your life.

letswastemoney
11-24-2016, 10:45 PM
Does it matter how much she wins or loses the popular vote by?

ALL OF US knew the rules going in, and we also spent weeks seeing the media pound Trump on possibly not accepting the results.

Now it's the Democrats who are acting like spoiled crybabies trying to get their way. It's the left who is calling this a rigged system!!!

I will NEVER feel guilty or bad about ever thinking a vote is rigged again, because as the left as shown, it is fair game.

davew
11-24-2016, 11:04 PM
at this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ?

http://www.therightplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Mad-Hillary.jpg

Clocker
11-24-2016, 11:31 PM
There was an NFL game last week where the losing team gained more yards and had more first downs and more completed passes than the winning team.

But they still lost, just because the winning team scored more points. Screwed by the rules. :faint:

fast4522
11-24-2016, 11:50 PM
at this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ?

http://www.therightplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Mad-Hillary.jpg

Well . . . . . . .

NJ Stinks
11-25-2016, 02:24 AM
Trump 306, Clinton 232 tells the whole un-American story in a nutshell. How is it possible to win an election you lost by over 2,000,000 votes? Surely, only a Third World country would permit such an injustice to stand. Surely, the real American patriots we hear attended Trump's rallies across this great land are preparing full-scale protests in the streets! :jump:

Hey, maybe I was wrong about you guys after all. :eek:

EasyGoer89
11-25-2016, 02:49 AM
Trump 306, Clinton 232 tells the whole un-American story in a nutshell. How is it possible to win an election you lost by over 2,000,000 votes? Surely, only a Third World country would permit such an injustice to stand. Surely, the real American patriots we hear attended Trump's rallies across this great land are preparing full-scale protests in the streets! :jump:

The 'injustice' might be the fact that the most important state for 'hillary' as far as electorals AND vote count was California, which has proven to be the least flexible state as far as taking in all the information and voting for the best candidate. They just blindly vote party regardless of candidate. If Charles Manson (insert most demonic person you can think of) was the Dem nominee he would have won California easy, do we really want a state like that deciding the presidency?

This election was won and lost in swing states you know those pesky states that actually THINK when voting and are more candidate driven than party driven? That's why they are swing states because both candidates have a fair shot THOSE are the states deciding elections, dems have a HUGE built in advantage w calif already in the bag, their advantage comes from opening the borders and essentially 'buying' voters loyalty with 'free stuff'.

Do we really want our leaders decided by that premise?

Lemon Drop Husker
11-25-2016, 07:40 AM
I love this election. It is greatly assisting us in identifying all the nut jobs that exist in public office, the media, and in our daily lives.

DSB
11-25-2016, 08:44 AM
This is precisely what the electoral college was supposed to PREVENT.

A large number of people in a geographical region who vote themselves benefits at the expense of the country at large...

You know... LIKE CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK.

Keep cramming the leftist loons into NY and Cal and you will get the same result every time.

Just as the founders intended....

Nothing to protest unless you disagree with the way national elections were intended to be conducted under the constitution.

Those protesting the process are not patriots. They are anti-American zealots.

incoming
11-25-2016, 08:46 AM
I love this election. It is greatly assisting us in identifying all the nut jobs that exist in public office, the media, and in our daily lives.

totally agree....but it would take most Mrs Clinton supporters a NY minute to spin it all away.

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-25-2016, 09:08 AM
Looks like we're going to enjoy the next four years of whining just like we did when George W Bush beat Al Gore despite Gore winning the popular vote.

Four years of pointing and laughing. It just doesn't get any better than this.

chadk66
11-25-2016, 10:02 AM
her winning the popular vote matters how?:confused:

_______
11-25-2016, 10:24 AM
This is precisely what the electoral college was supposed to PREVENT.

A large number of people in a geographical region who vote themselves benefits at the expense of the country at large...

You know... LIKE CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK.

Keep cramming the leftist loons into NY and Cal and you will get the same result every time.

Just as the founders intended....

Nothing to protest unless you disagree with the way national elections were intended to be conducted under the constitution.

Those protesting the process are not patriots. They are anti-American zealots.

New York and California are among the LEAST dependent states on the Federal government. I don't know about New York but California residents receive a small fraction of what they send to the Federal government back in benefits.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/#main-findings

You might not like the way we vote but be assured it isn't because of what we get back. But don't worry. We're okay with supporting those in more need than us.

classhandicapper
11-25-2016, 10:26 AM
People that believe that Hillary winning the popular vote is somehow meaningful are revealing a basic misunderstanding of the strategies involved.

Trump knew he had almost no chance to win CA, IL, NY, and a couple of other large states with many millions of votes. So it made no sense for him to spend a lot of time and money in those states to try to gain extra votes, He'd still lose the states anyway. Instead he focused on where he was competitive (WI, PA, OH, MI, FL, NH, NC etc..) and where he might win fewer popular votes, but actually win the electoral votes. Where he competed with her, he beat her badly. Had the rules been "popular vote wins the election", then his strategy and the popular vote result would have been different also. He would have campaigned, advertised, organized his efforts etc.. better in those large states. It essentially impossible to know what that result would have been under those conditions, but we can know that this result is close to meaningless.

incoming
11-25-2016, 10:30 AM

For some, rules don't matter. You get to make them up as with meander through life. Ignorance is bliss.

Clocker
11-25-2016, 10:35 AM
Trump knew he had almost no chance to win CA, IL, NY, and a couple of other large states with many millions of votes.

How many GOP or independent voters in those states (add OR, WA, and MN among others) did not bother to vote, knowing that their votes for president would not count because of that evil, unjust Electoral College?

Tom
11-25-2016, 10:41 AM

Oh, the last two times the dems lost and cried like babies, called foul, and had fits rather than stand up and be adults and admit you got your asses handed to you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And YOU, of all people to come here now after all your mocking Trump for suggesting the fis was in. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This, guys, is why we NEVER compromise with liberals.

Tom
11-25-2016, 10:42 AM
And btw, until ALL the votes are counting, including the military votes, she has NOT won the popular vote.

Tom
11-25-2016, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Trump 306, Clinton 232 tells the whole un-American story in a nutshell. How is it possible to win an election you lost by over 2,000,000 votes? Surely, only a Third World country would permit such an injustice to stand. Surely, the real American patriots we hear attended Trump's rallies across this great land are preparing full-scale protests in the streets!

Hey, maybe I was wrong about you guys after all.

Show some dignity man, your little girl posting is embarrassing, if not for you, then for those of us who also post here.

It has been that way since Day 1, when the REAL patriots set up the government. It was never, ever, the intent that the popular vote should elect the president.

I guess that mean America has been un-American since 1779?

Where have you been, dude......Cuba?
Or, Joisy?...never mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OntheRail
11-25-2016, 10:56 AM

Funny I have little doubt that if the numbers had been reversed. You and the other Clinton Looney would be crowing about the beat down she gave Trump how she schooled him in the Electoral College.

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-25-2016, 10:56 AM
I am not rejecting the argument that each person's vote should be equal in importance but, for those who do not understand why have the system we do, here is a primer.

First of all, we live in a republic, not a democracy. "and for the Republic for which it stands" because a true democracy where every person gets an equal say would be impossible to control. Think about 300 million people with differing opinions having an equal say. In a republic, we vote for representatives to vote for what is important to us.

Now let's think about the name of our country. It does not have a name like France or Russia or Egypt... we are the United STATES of America. All of the countries in this hemisphere are AMERICA, but we are the United STATES. (The only nation in the history of the world created based on an idea).

In 1776, the thirteen colonies all had different agendas. The only thing uniting them was the desire to be free. The Declaration of Independence declared freedom, but it was the amazing Constitution that enabled those very different colonies (which became states) to exist under a single governing body. But first and foremost, this governing body had to understand that state's rights were paramount in importance and states should have equal say.

This position was hotly debated and the compromise is the system we have today. The fact that each state has equal say in the senate regardless of the population of each state -- and a weighted electoral college were two major parts of the compromise.

Now you can say that the nation has changed and Americans move more freely between states than 200+ years ago, and that would be true. But the fact remains that many of us change states because there are still differences between them (e.g., taxes, climate, living conditions, etc.) and in my opinion, until the laws of each state are identical, I think the current system makes sense.

Definitely, a debatable position.

reckless
11-25-2016, 11:14 AM

What is un-American are you liberals that want to dismantle the Electoral College and make this a popular-vote-only election.

What is really un-American is the Democrat Party and their dweeb supporters that always fight against any attempt to institute voter-ID laws. Why does the Democrat Party and their followers promote such injustice? How un-American of them to disenfranchise the millions of US citizen-voters.

delayjf
11-25-2016, 11:23 AM
Didn't you hear? The Clintons and Podesta Bros also run a massive necrophilia ring, so they'll be put to good use!

Pedophobe

Tom
11-25-2016, 11:29 AM
Funny I have little doubt that if the numbers had been reversed. You and the other Clinton Looney would be crowing about the beat down she gave Trump how she schooled him in the Electoral College.

That is exactly ALL they talked about for months leading up to the election, and all they talked about on election night.

Just losers and sour grapes. Remember this is why liberal have no credibility - never trust them, believe them, or compromise with them.

They are not like us ~~~~~~~!

chadk66
11-25-2016, 11:36 AM
For some, rules don't matter. You get to make them up as with meander through life. Ignorance is bliss.true but not in this instance.

JustRalph
11-25-2016, 11:47 AM
Until Trump takes the oath, I don't believe they will let him take office.

When I see him take the oath, I will believe.

They are headed to court. Unless some cooler heads prevail Jill Stein just got 5 mil to tear the country apart

elysiantraveller
11-25-2016, 12:29 PM
How many GOP or independent voters in those states (add OR, WA, and MN among others) did not bother to vote, knowing that their votes for president would not count because of that evil, unjust Electoral College?

I totally agree with this point.

However I think election does demonstrate the fact we should move beyond a electoral college.

elysiantraveller
11-25-2016, 12:35 PM
What is un-American are you liberals that want to dismantle the Electoral College and make this a popular-vote-only election.

What is really un-American is the Democrat Party and their dweeb supporters that always fight against any attempt to institute voter-ID laws. Why does the Democrat Party and their followers promote such injustice? How un-American of them to disenfranchise the millions of US citizen-voters.

1)

I see no problem doing away with the electoral college and I'm definitely not a liberal. The original purpose of the electoral college was to help weaken the role of the federal government and preserve independence at the state level. That's rather mute at this point.

2)

I keep hearing this and I'm sure it happens to some extent but it certainly doesn't explain Republican dominance at the lower echelons of power. I think it's a grossly overstated GOP talking point that undermines the credibility of the party at this point... seriously...

Tom
11-25-2016, 12:35 PM
The Constitution provides a remedy to all the evil things people whine about here.

Amendments.

Takes a little work, so that leaves out the left.

My 2 cents - the Electoral college is not a good thing.
Let all the votes count equally.
Let the people speak, no one else.

That said..... TRUMP WON! :jump::jump::lol::lol::jump::jump:

delayjf
11-25-2016, 12:44 PM
However I think election does demonstrate the fact we should move beyond a electoral college.

I understand that point of view, but like Tom pointed out that would entail an amendment to the Constitution which would have to be ratified by 38 state legislatures. I don't see the more numerous smaller states like NE, KS, ND, NH, SD, OK, MT, WY, ID, LA, MS, AL, TN, KY etc. giving up their power / influence on the presidential election to less numerous Large states like CA, NY, or TX.

davew
11-25-2016, 01:01 PM
I totally agree with this point.

I agree, it should be geographically based - 1 vote for every section or 640 acres. If multiple people have legal residence in that section, the majority gets that vote.

Inner Dirt
11-25-2016, 01:14 PM
I agree, it should be geographically based - 1 vote for every section or 640 acres. If multiple people have legal residence in that section, the majority gets that vote.

If you did that Democrats would push for Section 8 housing in rural areas. If you currently decided elections on land mass Republicans would rarely lose, great idea!

reckless
11-25-2016, 02:26 PM

I like your outta box thinking dave.

Let's make it an even more 'equitable' and 'democratic' voting process:

1--every congressional district is counted in every state as a single vote;

2--winner of the most congressional districts wins the State. A very true proportional and fairer system, don't you agree?

Even when Democrats get all the illegal aliens and dead votes they could get their hands on in all these big blue states, the GOP often wins more CDs and counties in many blue states, including Illinois, California and NY.

If Pennsylvanians (my state), for example, voted for Trump in 15 CDs, and Hillary wins 5 such CDs, then Trump wins 15 of Pennsylvania's 20 Electoral College votes, and Hillary wins 5. I like it. Now, this year Trump won all 20 EC votes, I know. But under my system Trump/GOP might win 15-25 EC votes in NY, California, and other big blue places where they currently get nothing right now.

This way, as every anti-American Democrat loves to squeal... let every vote count and let's count every vote! Now we could.

I will bet the Democrats change their tune in no time, if my scenario ever becomes a possibility.

Tom
11-25-2016, 03:39 PM
KISS.
One man, one vote.
Prove who you are, cast your ballot.

Count them all.

elysiantraveller
11-25-2016, 03:45 PM
I understand that point of view, but like Tom pointed out that would entail an amendment to the Constitution which would have to be ratified by 38 state legislatures. I don't see the more numerous smaller states like NE, KS, ND, NH, SD, OK, MT, WY, ID, LA, MS, AL, TN, KY etc. giving up their power / influence on the presidential election to less numerous Large states like CA, NY, or TX.

No I don't either.

incoming
11-25-2016, 05:00 PM
true but not in this instance.

Not sure what your disagreements are, can you explain?

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-25-2016, 05:17 PM
That map is jess so purdy.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Now if we can only get California to secede, America would a soooo much better place to live. Californian can be a sanctuary country where all the illegal aliens will be welcome -- to kill, maim and rape as they see fit.

EasyGoer89
11-25-2016, 05:19 PM

Now if we can only get California to secede, America would a soooo much better place to live. Californian can be a sanctuary country where all the illegal aliens will be welcome -- to kill, maim and rape as they see fit.

I agree turn calif into mexifornia and make them their own country. (Then charge them 35 pct tax on any goods imported into their country)

chadk66
11-25-2016, 06:47 PM
Not sure what your disagreements are, can you explain?regarding this election and the electoral college nobody is making rules up as they go. maybe I misunderstood what you were saying.

zico20
11-25-2016, 08:26 PM

You do realize that we would have to build a wall to make sure they don't sneak in to the USA, don't you. Otherwise, illegals could come across our borders from not just the south but the west. I do agree that California should secede, as long as we can continue betting Santa Anita and Del Mar though.

incoming
11-25-2016, 08:50 PM
Not sure what your disagreements are, can you explain? Poster, JHA, explained the difference between democracy and republic very well. The laws are clearly explained in the Constitution. If your argument is for democracy you clearly don't understand our laws. It is clearly spelled out how to change the law. Instead of advocating to circumvent the law change it. :)

Actor
11-26-2016, 12:17 AM

Hillary 2020

davew
11-26-2016, 12:23 AM
Hillary 2020

well they already have dead voters, I guess a dead candidate is not a stretch

Lemon Drop Husker
11-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Hillary 2020

Do you have a Top 10 list of reasons why you voted for Hilllary?

8 .

Actor
11-26-2016, 02:16 AM
Do you have a Top 10 list of reasons why you voted for Hilllary?

8 .
10.I only needed one.

1. Donald J. Drumpf

What's your top ten for voting for Drumpf?

8 .

Actor
11-26-2016, 02:30 AM
What is really un-American is the Democrat Party and their dweeb supporters that always fight against any attempt to institute voter-ID laws.I had to present ID before I was allowed to vote. :confused:

Actor
11-26-2016, 02:39 AM
Trump is taking the high ground here, he's trying to move on with his life and get ready to fix the mess that's been recently created, I don't think he can fix the mess. I don't think it's fixable. No matter who is in the WH, no matter who controls the house & senate it's all going to come crashing down. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

EasyGoer89
11-26-2016, 06:11 AM
Hillary 2020

Is that her prison release date?

HILLARY666 :lol:

jk3521
11-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Everything you want to know about the Electoral College...

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html

Inner Dirt
11-26-2016, 08:44 AM
I agree turn calif into mexifornia and make them their own country. (Then charge them 35 pct tax on any goods imported into their country)

The Mexicans have already taken back California. It should secede and be called Northern Mexico.

Tom
11-26-2016, 09:12 AM
I only needed one.

1. Donald J. Drumpf

1. Hillary Clinton
2. End the failed policies of the left
3. Give America a chance to regain the glory Obama destroyed
4. Restore law and order that Obama sold to home-grown terrorist BLM
5. Bill Clinton
6. Jobs over dependency
7. To have fun with H4C for four years
8. Because of the "geniuses" who said he could never win :lol:
9. Both parties haated him - good credentials
10.Did I mention Hillary Clinton?

Tom
11-26-2016, 09:14 AM
The Mexicans have already taken back California. It should secede and be called Northern Mexico.

Nexico.

DSB
11-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Their objective is to reconquer all of what we now call America.

The resulting country would be called Amexica.

Lemon Drop Husker
11-26-2016, 12:28 PM
I only needed one.

1. Donald J. Drumpf

Awwwww, how cute. You wanted a worthless lifetime politician who you have listened to and adored for years, but has never followed through on any of her promises while getting richer than rich off of the Clinton Foundation that you pride yourself upon. You have been swindled, bamboozled, and completely defrauded. And you still support her. :lol:

I'll give you 10.

1. No way in hell do I want HRC negotiating our foreign affairs around the globe as the face of the United States. She would be a complete joke.
2. Trade. Our trade policies are complete garbage, and would only get worse under future Democratic policy.
3. Jobs. We need somebody to create real jobs in this country while also keeping them in this country.
4. Handouts. Shit has to stop. We are no longer the home of the brave and land of the free, we are the country of people with their arms stretched out begging for handouts, and when they don't get them, they bitch, moan, and complain.
5. Youth. We just bred a generation of self-righteous and entitled brats. Entitlement has to GTFO. That generation basically voted so they could have their college education paid for and their student loans absolved.
6. Teachers, police, and veterans over illegals. How in the hell has it happened that real people doing good for our country have had to take a backseat to illegals in this country?
7. Immigration. The open door policy has to stop. Millions of people have filtered into our country and we have no idea of who or what they are. You lock your doors at night, right? Why do you do that?
8. GDP growth rate. Almost non-existent.
9. Obamacare. An absolute disaster that was going to get reinvested upon. Are you ******* kidding me?
10. Education. Real education, not far left policies in which we spend more money on special needs and those who speak English as a 2nd language.

Tom
11-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Very well put!

fast4522
11-26-2016, 03:54 PM
Hillary 2020

My guess is she will be wheelchair bound before 2020.

Actor
11-26-2016, 10:03 PM
My guess is she will be wheelchair bound before 2020.I don't think she will run but the numbers will inspire her supporters.

Actor
11-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Awwwww, how cute. You wanted a worthless lifetime politician who you have listened to and adored for years, but has never followed through on any of her promises while getting richer than rich off of the Clinton Foundation that you pride yourself upon. You have been swindled, bamboozled, and completely defrauded. And you still support her. :lol:

I'll give you 10.

1. No way in hell do I want HRC negotiating our foreign affairs around the globe as the face of the United States. She would be a complete joke.
2. Trade. Our trade policies are complete garbage, and would only get worse under future Democratic policy.
3. Jobs. We need somebody to create real jobs in this country while also keeping them in this country.
4. Handouts. Shit has to stop. We are no longer the home of the brave and land of the free, we are the country of people with their arms stretched out begging for handouts, and when they don't get them, they bitch, moan, and complain.
5. Youth. We just bred a generation of self-righteous and entitled brats. Entitlement has to GTFO. That generation basically voted so they could have their college education paid for and their student loans absolved.
6. Teachers, police, and veterans over illegals. How in the hell has it happened that real people doing good for our country have had to take a backseat to illegals in this country?
7. Immigration. The open door policy has to stop. Millions of people have filtered into our country and we have no idea of who or what they are. You lock your doors at night, right? Why do you do that?
9. Obamacare. An absolute disaster that was going to get reinvested upon. Are you ******* kidding me?
10. Education. Real education, not far left policies in which we spend more money on special needs and those who speak English as a 2nd language.Lesser of two evils.

That's the case with most Presidential elections.

OntheRail
11-26-2016, 10:51 PM
Lesser of two evils.

That's the case with most Presidential elections.
And you have no trouble with wanting the EVILER one... whats that say about you. :rolleyes:

Actor
11-26-2016, 11:12 PM
1. No way in hell do I want HRC negotiating our foreign affairs around the globe as the face of the United States. She would be a complete joke.Drumpf has made statements that completely alienate Muslim nations. Those people are developing nuclear weapons and the world is letting them. Drumpf will not change that. Barring an attack on Iran's facilities by Israel they will have a nuke during Drumpf's watch and they will smuggle it into the U.S. and detonate it. Either event risks Russian involvement which no sane man wants.
2. Trade. Our trade policies are complete garbage, and would only get worse under future Democratic policy.Drumpf is in it to line his own pockets. He is not going to significantly change trade policy. Just wait and see.
3. Jobs. We need somebody to create real jobs in this country while also keeping them in this country.Again Drumpf will not change that. The only way you are going to "create real jobs in this country while also keeping them in this country" is to completely stop imports from certain industrialized nations, or at least hit them with heavy tariffs. No Repug is going to do that because they represent, first and foremost, the interest of those who profit from imports.
4. Handouts. Shit has to stop. We are no longer the home of the brave and land of the free, we are the country of people with their arms stretched out begging for handouts, and when they don't get them, they bitch, moan, and complain.Do you want to stop the so-called handouts (define handouts)? Then return taxes to the pre-Reagan structure. End the war on the middle class. I know, I know, you are going to say this will cost jobs. Well there is simply no other way. Reaganomics has failed to accomplish anything other than wealth transfer from the middle class (and the poor) to the rich. No pain, no gain as a certain Repug ex-governor says.
5. Youth. We just bred a generation of self-righteous and entitled brats.Evidence?
Entitlement has to GTFO.Does that include Social Security and Medicare? I depend on both. Why should I vote for a candidate who threatens to take both from me?
That generation basically voted so they could have their college education paid for and their student loans absolved.Why can't a college education be free, just like high school? It is in Scandinavia.
7. Immigration. The open door policy has to stop. Millions of people have filtered into our country and we have no idea of who or what they are. You lock your doors at night, right? Why do you do that?#6 & #7. I won't argue at this time.
8. GDP growth rate. Almost non-existent.A result of Repug policy going back to Reagan. That will not change under Drumpf.
9. Obamacare. An absolute disaster that was going to get reinvested upon. Are you ******* kidding me?Part of the "Make Obama fail policy of the Repugs." First, pass it, then refuse to fund it, then make like it's Obama's fault. It's another strategy of the war on the middle class.
10. Education. Real education, not far left policies in which we spend more money on special needs and those who speak English as a 2nd language.How about tending to your own education? You have fallen for the Repug's pitch hook, line and sinker. You views indicate that you are either (1)rich, (2)just lucky, (3)an idiot or (4)a slave who loves his chains.

Actor
11-26-2016, 11:18 PM
And you have no trouble with wanting the EVILER one... whats that say about you.I'm evil! :mad: And I love it.

One demerit for grammar. It should be MORE EVIL, not EVILER.

OntheRail
11-26-2016, 11:33 PM
I'm evil! :mad: And I love it.

One demerit for grammar. It should be MORE EVIL, not EVILER.
And like a Fly to # :2: ... your attracted to the Eviler one.

Clocker
11-27-2016, 12:16 AM
Drumpf is in it to line his own pockets.

He has to because he is dead broke coming out of this campaign. :lol:

P.S. Mature people usually stop using childish little cheap-shots at people's names by the time they get out of grade school. :cool:

fast4522
11-27-2016, 12:42 AM
He has to because he is dead broke coming out of this campaign. :lol:

P.S. Mature people usually stop using childish little cheap-shots at people's names by the time they get out of grade school. :cool:

Hardly, 100 million is nothing to a man like Donald J. Trump. What makes him most dangerous is that a chief executive in his swan song. Every indication is that he will tear the left up like a tractor ripping up tree stumps reshaping the land, socialist and communist everywhere have the right to fear him. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

no breathalyzer
11-27-2016, 01:08 AM
well they already have dead voters, I guess a dead candidate is not a stretch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thought the same as reading

no breathalyzer
11-27-2016, 01:10 AM

I'll give you 10.

10. Education. Real education, not far left policies in which we spend more money on special needs and those who speak English as a 2nd language.

:ThmbUp: 5 star post! well said

no breathalyzer
11-27-2016, 01:13 AM
Drumpf has made statements that completely alienate Muslim nations. Those people are developing nuclear weapons and the world is letting them. Drumpf will not change that. Barring an attack on Iran's facilities by Israel they will have a nuke during Drumpf's watch and they will smuggle it into the U.S. and detonate it. Either event risks Russian involvement which no sane man wants.
Drumpf is in it to line his own pockets. He is not going to significantly change trade policy. Just wait and see.
Again Drumpf will not change that. The only way you are going to "create real jobs in this country while also keeping them in this country" is to completely stop imports from certain industrialized nations, or at least hit them with heavy tariffs. No Repug is going to do that because they represent, first and foremost, the interest of those who profit from imports.
Do you want to stop the so-called handouts (define handouts)? Then return taxes to the pre-Reagan structure. End the war on the middle class. I know, I know, you are going to say this will cost jobs. Well there is simply no other way. Reaganomics has failed to accomplish anything other than wealth transfer from the middle class (and the poor) to the rich. No pain, no gain as a certain Repug ex-governor says.
Evidence?
Does that include Social Security and Medicare? I depend on both. Why should I vote for a candidate who threatens to take both from me?
Why can't a college education be free, just like high school? It is in Scandinavia.
#6 & #7. I won't argue at this time.
A result of Repug policy going back to Reagan. That will not change under Drumpf.
Part of the "Make Obama fail policy of the Repugs." First, pass it, then refuse to fund it, then make like it's Obama's fault. It's another strategy of the war on the middle class.
How about tending to your own education? You have fallen for the Repug's pitch hook, line and sinker. You views indicate that you are either (1)rich, (2)just lucky, (3)an idiot or (4)a slave who loves his chains.

Lucky when i was glancing thru your post i read that first.. its been well documented this is not the case.... stop reading after that

Lemon Drop Husker
11-27-2016, 02:17 AM
How about tending to your own education? You have fallen for the Repug's pitch hook, line and sinker. You views indicate that you are either (1)rich, (2)just lucky, (3)an idiot or (4)a slave who loves his chains.

I'm going with option 3. I'm an idiot.

What is your excuse?

EasyGoer89
11-27-2016, 03:29 AM
Drumpf has made statements that completely alienate Muslim nations. Those people are developing nuclear weapons and the world is letting them. Drumpf will not change that. Barring an attack on Iran's facilities by Israel they will have a nuke during Drumpf's watch and they will smuggle it into the U.S. and detonate it. Either event risks Russian involvement which no sane man wants.
Drumpf is in it to line his own pockets. He is not going to significantly change trade policy. Just wait and see.
Again Drumpf will not change that. The only way you are going to "create real jobs in this country while also keeping them in this country" is to completely stop imports from certain industrialized nations, or at least hit them with heavy tariffs. No Repug is going to do that because they represent, first and foremost, the interest of those who profit from imports.
Do you want to stop the so-called handouts (define handouts)? Then return taxes to the pre-Reagan structure. End the war on the middle class. I know, I know, you are going to say this will cost jobs. Well there is simply no other way. Reaganomics has failed to accomplish anything other than wealth transfer from the middle class (and the poor) to the rich. No pain, no gain as a certain Repug ex-governor says.
Evidence?
Does that include Social Security and Medicare? I depend on both. Why should I vote for a candidate who threatens to take both from me?
Why can't a college education be free, just like high school? It is in Scandinavia.
#6 & #7. I won't argue at this time.
A result of Repug policy going back to Reagan. That will not change under Drumpf.
Part of the "Make Obama fail policy of the Repugs." First, pass it, then refuse to fund it, then make like it's Obama's fault. It's another strategy of the war on the middle class.

By being a 5th grader and misspelling Trump's name, you lose all credibility and you turn a long post into just a butt hurt rant of a child, i'm embarrassed for you, this is a board of adults, maybe one day you could join us?

chadk66
11-27-2016, 08:08 AM
I wonder how those that were bragging about the stock market under Obama are feeling. Especially after they warned the market would tank if Trump got elected. These were some of the same people that claimed all the polls indicate Hillary was a shoe in.:lol:

EasyGoer89
11-27-2016, 02:12 PM
I wonder how those that were bragging about the stock market under Obama are feeling. Especially after they warned the market would tank if Trump got elected. These were some of the same people that claimed all the polls indicate Hillary was a shoe in.:lol:

A lot of people got punked and looked like morons people like Cuban saying trump won't win and also saying the market will tank trump is making otherwise smart people look foolish, that's what you get for buying into this false narrative created by CNN

davew
11-27-2016, 10:06 PM

Trump is not president yet - the stock rise is because of all the great last few weeks executive orders by 0bama applying more regulations to everyone who does not work for the government.

Marshall Bennett
11-28-2016, 04:57 AM
Trump is not president yet - the stock rise is because of all the great last few weeks executive orders by 0bama applying more regulations to everyone who does not work for the government.
Bullshit. Prosperity by news of an election victory would prevail. Obama had zip to do with it.

delayjf
11-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Drumpf has made statements that completely alienate Muslim nations.

That's because Muslim nations and the terrorist organizations have acted in a manner that deserves alienation. Obviously Obama does not agree and has bent over backwards in support of these same Muslim nations resulting in the US getting bent over forwards.

I assume you are OK with the typical Scandinavia income tax structure as well as their 20%+ sales tax. Not to mention their gas taxes and in the case of one Scandinavia country, a 180% car tax.

garyscpa
11-28-2016, 11:24 AM
From Laura Ingraham's column:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-popular-vote-holdouts-collision-course-history/

2.) Now let’s look at that popular vote more closely. As of today, according to The New York Times, Hillary Clinton has 62,391,335 votes from all states. She has 1,969,920 votes from the five counties that make up New York City, and 1,893,770 votes from Los Angeles County, California. Donald Trump has 61,125,956 votes from all states, including 461,174 votes from the five counties that make up New York City, and 620,285 votes from L.A. County. In other words, Hillary beat Trump 3,863,690 to 1,081,459 in New York and L.A.; he beat her by 60,044,497 to 58,527,645 in the rest of the country. So Hillary’s margin in the popular vote rests entirely on her margin in two large cities — neither of which was contested by the Trump campaign.

classhandicapper
11-28-2016, 12:38 PM
I love Laura Ingram. I wish she had a spot in the administration. No doubt she's biased, but she's not biased in a misleading way. She argues her point with reality.

PaceAdvantage
11-28-2016, 12:42 PM
I don't think she will run but the numbers will inspire her supporters.They definitely need more inspiration then she can give them on her own, that we can agree on... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Again Drumpf will not change that.I just wish the guy who originally used the Drumpf name were back on here posting, but he probably was shocked into a coma up in Canada when Trump won the election.

Maybe everyone who was against Drumpf mistakenly voted for Trump because they thought it was a different person...THAT'S how Hillary lost... :lol:

DSB
11-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Why can't a college education be free, just like high school?
Man, this one takes the freakin' cake....

K-12 is NOT free.

Where I live, the vast majority of my (exorbitant) property taxes goes to support the school system.

Maybe what you're alluding to is the fact that it's free for some people. For example, the illegal aliens that have overrun my town pay virtually no property taxes and therefore send their kids to school for free.

So, HS is free for some, but not for all.

We taxpayers have to carry the freight for all of those who contribute nothing.

I suppose not only is that fine with you, but also you'd love to see us taxpayers foot the bill for college, wouldn't you?

How nice to be generous with other peoples' money....

JustRalph
11-28-2016, 03:53 PM

K-12 is NOT free.

Where I live, the vast majority of my (exorbitant) property taxes goes to support the school system.

Maybe what you're alluding to is the fact that it's free for some people. For example, the illegal aliens that have overrun my town pay virtually no property taxes and therefore send their kids to school for free.

I suppose not only is that fine with you, but also you'd love to see us taxpayers foot the bill for college, wouldn't you?

Don't you know, it's free!! What a dork!

davew
11-28-2016, 04:25 PM

K-12 is NOT free.

Come on, the illegals have to live somewhere. The rent/work exchange they provide should cover the property taxes on the property they are in. It should not matter that their small apartment is large enough for their kids, parents and cousins..

NJ Stinks
11-28-2016, 08:20 PM
From Laura Ingraham's column:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hillarys-popular-vote-holdouts-collision-course-history/

2.) Now let’s look at that popular vote more closely. As of today, according to The New York Times, Hillary Clinton has 62,391,335 votes from all states. She has 1,969,920 votes from the five counties that make up New York City, and 1,893,770 votes from Los Angeles County, California. Donald Trump has 61,125,956 votes from all states, including 461,174 votes from the five counties that make up New York City, and 620,285 votes from L.A. County. In other words, Hillary beat Trump 3,863,690 to 1,081,459 in New York and L.A.; he beat her by 60,044,497 to 58,527,645 in the rest of the country. So Hillary’s margin in the popular vote rests entirely on her margin in two large cities — neither of which was contested by the Trump campaign.

Nothing was stopping Trump from trying to win where he lives. You know - where people know him best! :lol: Nothing was stopping Trump from campaigning in LA either.

Her point and your point are pointless.

EMD4ME
11-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Nothing was stopping Trump from trying to win where he lives. You know - where people know him best! :lol: Nothing was stopping Trump from campaigning in LA either.

Your point has no merit.

EMD4ME
11-28-2016, 08:34 PM
Come on, the illegals have to live somewhere. The rent/work exchange they provide should cover the property taxes on the property they are in. It should not matter that their small apartment is large enough for their kids, parents and cousins..

You are 100% correct.

They should anywhere but in the USA, PERIOD.

zico20
11-28-2016, 08:43 PM

K-12 is NOT free.

Why would he not? After all, he wants the taxpayers to foot the bill to improve third world countries plight through the hoax known as global warming.

Clocker
11-28-2016, 08:50 PM

Nothing except common sense and the Electoral College. Winning those states outright was an absurd concept for him, and winning as many popular votes as possible was pointless. How many people that would have voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils in those states didn't bother to vote, knowing that the Electoral College made their votes meaningless?

If you are playing football, you try to score as many points as possible, you do not pay attention to yards gained or other measurements. If you are running for president in the US, you worry about EC votes, period. Popular votes in lost states don't help.

NJ Stinks
11-28-2016, 10:00 PM
Nothing except common sense and the Electoral College. Winning those states outright was an absurd concept for him, and winning as many popular votes as possible was pointless. How many people that would have voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils in those states didn't bother to vote, knowing that the Electoral College made their votes meaningless?

If you are playing football, you try to score as many points as possible, you do not pay attention to yards gained or other measurements. If you are running for president in the US, you worry about EC votes, period. Popular votes in lost states don't help.

Whatever you do, don't take those blinkers off. :rolleyes:

fast4522
11-28-2016, 10:19 PM

You and your ilk got exactly what you deserve, enjoy what you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwRKdP5zIFo

Clocker
11-28-2016, 10:38 PM

The blinkers that are focused on reality? The reality of horse racing is that the first nose across the finish line wins. No prizes for best early splits or lengths gained. The reality of a presidential election is that the one with the most electoral votes wins.

I am reminded of visiting a friend while his 8 year old son was playing computer games. Every time the kid lost, he whined, "Not fair."

I didn't have a horse in this race, but The Donald crossed the finish line first. Your only reaction to date has been, "Not fair". You have not provided any compelling reason was to why it is not "fair" other than an insistence that majority rules is the only thing that is "fair". We had this argument in 1787 and settled on the current method. We have found as a people insufficient evidence since then that it is "not fair" and should be changed.

NJ Stinks
11-28-2016, 11:35 PM
The blinkers that are focused on reality? The reality of horse racing is that the first nose across the finish line wins. No prizes for best early splits or lengths gained. The reality of a presidential election is that the one with the most electoral votes wins.

I am reminded of visiting a friend while his 8 year old son was playing computer games. Every time the kid lost, he whined, "Not fair."

I didn't have a horse in this race, but The Donald crossed the finish line first. Your only reaction to date has been, "Not fair". You have not provided any compelling reason was to why it is not "fair" other than an insistence that majority rules is the only thing that is "fair". We had this argument in 1787 and settled on the current method. We have found as a people insufficient evidence since then that it is "not fair" and should be changed.

Why I bother is sometimes beyond me. Somebody here quoted Ingraham who claims Donny could have kicked ass in places like NYC but didn't try. I simply stated that there is a reason he didn't try - people know him too well where he lives.

Note - if at all possible - that my statement didn't cry about the dumbest thing going until somebody dreamed up gerrymandering.

EasyGoer89
11-29-2016, 12:00 AM

Hate the game not the playa.

Tom
11-29-2016, 07:18 AM
Such denial by the LOSERS.
:lol::lol::lol:

davew
11-29-2016, 08:43 AM

With TRAKUS, they should have sort of prize for most distance travelled.

EasyGoer89
11-29-2016, 01:21 PM
Such denial by the LOSERS.
:lol::lol::lol:

I would never have believed they would be such babies about it.

Steve 'StatMan'
11-29-2016, 01:24 PM
I would never have believed they would be such babies about it.

Me neither. I've lost nearly all of my respect for them, even my longtime friends who are still insisting on changing the rules after the election.

I will not forget the was the left has reacted and I will not forgive. Hopefully all who voted against Hillary will not forget either, or we really know what we're going to get.

Tom
11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
This is why I have long said never compromise with a liberal.
They have no credibility, no honor.

You cannot EVER trust anything a liberal tells you.

They are pathetic losers, end of story.

NJ Stinks
11-29-2016, 03:11 PM
You guys are breaking my heart with all this 'liberals are hurting my feelings' babbling. :rolleyes:

When you vote for a buffoon to run the country, apparently most people aren't going to pat you on the back and say "Well done!".

And while we are keeping it real, let's face it. If Clinton won, you would be just like liberals are behaving now.

Only meaner! :lol:

Tom
11-29-2016, 03:47 PM
Dream on, bathtub boy.
It is the right who are following the law, the constitution.
It is the left whining and crying foul.

You guys are far too ridiculous to worry about.
The dems are not even a national party anymore.........

Inner Dirt
11-29-2016, 04:11 PM
You guys are breaking my heart with all this 'liberals are hurting my feelings' babbling. :rolleyes:

When you vote for a buffoon to run the country, apparently most people aren't going to pat you on the back and say "Well done!".

And while we are keeping it real, let's face it. If Clinton won, you would be just like liberals are behaving now.

Only meaner! :lol:

Better than a lying corrupt witch that would eat her own children to get elected.

delayjf
11-29-2016, 05:23 PM
If Clinton won, you would be just like liberals are behaving now. Only meaner!

I would not have cried over losing the election, I would be very worried as to where Clinton would have taken this country - which would be further away from the Constitution and closer to a European style socialism. That she would have completed the "fundamental transformation" Obama promised.

HalvOnHorseracing
11-29-2016, 06:13 PM
If Clinton had won the election and the House and Senate stayed Republican, the only thing Hillary would have accomplished domestically would have been through executive orders, and that would have been fairly limited. The most likely outcome of a Hillary victory would have been four more years of nothing important getting done by the Congress.

Now foreign diplomacy would have been another story.

woodtoo
11-29-2016, 06:25 PM
The very best thing about CHC losing is the Supreme Court. Imagine the damage.

Jess Hawsen Arown
11-29-2016, 06:39 PM
Hey. maybe if the lead continues growing for the Queen of the Damned, she will be declared the President.

:lol:

Marshall Bennett
11-30-2016, 03:43 AM
If Clinton had won the election and the House and Senate stayed Republican, the only thing Hillary would have accomplished domestically would have been through executive orders, and that would have been fairly limited. The most likely outcome of a Hillary victory would have been four more years of nothing important getting done by the Congress.

Now foreign diplomacy would have been another story.
The old hag would have spent more of her time dealing with legal issues than running the country. She'd be ripped apart, impeached, and likely removed from office before finishing her 4 years. I find this distraction horrible for the country.
One of the few honorable things Nixon ever did was resigning. He could have easily made 2 more years fighting justice. Hillary wouldn't resign if her kid's life depended on it. She's that mean and disgusting.

PaceAdvantage
11-30-2016, 03:40 PM

Only meaner! :lol:Doubtful...most of us have jobs... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-30-2016, 03:42 PM
This was a pretty good opinion piece i just read...ok liberals, rip it apart:

Why Hillary Clinton supporters need to quit whining about the Electoral College

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-supporters-need-to-quit-whining-about-the-electoral-college-2016-11-30

EasyGoer89
11-30-2016, 04:22 PM
This was a pretty good opinion piece i just read...ok liberals, rip it apart:

Why Hillary Clinton supporters need to quit whining about the Electoral College

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-supporters-need-to-quit-whining-about-the-electoral-college-2016-11-30

They are only whining because they have been duped to think they won the popular vote.

Tom
11-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Is it just me, or does the idea of democrats counting seem ridiculous?

Like, "Hand me the piano."

Math, it's not for everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

boxcar
12-16-2016, 04:40 PM
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Democrats who are having trouble getting out of the first stage of grief — denial — aren't being helped by the fact that, now that all the votes are counted, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote has topped 2.8 million, giving her a 48% share of the vote compared with Trumps 46%.

To those unschooled in how the United States selects presidents, this seems totally unfair. But look more closely at the numbers and you see that Clinton's advantage all but disappears.

As we noted in this space earlier, while Clinton's overall margin looks large and impressive, it is due to Clinton's huge margin of victory in one state — California — where she got a whopping 4.3 million more votes than Trump. (emphasis mine)

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

I was very tempted to comment on this result much earlier after the election but until now had no source to validate my belief. My earlier belief was based on my wife's observation of all the post election results on the night of the election. She claimed that Trump was leading in the popular vote also until the late returns started to roll in from Kalifornia. She was absolutely right per this article. So, while Trump lost the state to Nurse Ratchet by 2% of the popular vote, Trump did indeed win in a landslide in terms of the electoral votes by carrying 30 of the 50 states. (For the more math-challenged among us, this means he won 60% of the states!)

Oh...the genius of the electoral college! This is exactly why the college was created -- to prohibit one or two heavy population centers from dictating to the rest of the country who would be president. And as we all know, Kalifornia is, for all practical intent and purposes, a one-party state. I would also remind everyone that there are more than a few illegal aliens living in this sanctuary state -- a state with very lax voter I.D. laws to boot.

EasyGoer89
12-16-2016, 04:47 PM
And the good thing is that no illegal voters cast ballots in California so all those votes were legit :eek:

NJ Stinks
12-16-2016, 09:31 PM

Oh...the genius of the electoral college! This is exactly why the college was created -- to prohibit one or two heavy population centers from dictating to the rest of the country who would be president. And as we all know, Kalifornia is, for all practical intent and purposes, a one-party state. I would also remind everyone that there are more than a few illegal aliens living in this sanctuary state -- a state with very lax voter I.D. laws to boot.

The genius of the electoral college is that it can make winners out of losers.

Tom
12-16-2016, 09:37 PM

Them's the rules of the game.
Learn 'em or change 'em.

Or get burned by'em. :lol:

Greyfox
12-16-2016, 09:39 PM

The only goal was to get 270 Electoral College Votes.
It wasn't to get the most votes, the most blacks, the most whites, the most Muslims, the most Latinos, the most transvestites, and so on and so forth.
All candidates and most of the public knew that.
Anyone else who thought anything different had to have fallen off a turnip truck.

Tom
12-16-2016, 09:41 PM
He thinks the team that scores the most points in all 7 games should win the series.

Deplorable!

Lemon Drop Husker
12-16-2016, 09:43 PM

The genius is that NY and CA can't run this place.

You guys are dipshits.

maddog42
12-16-2016, 10:36 PM

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

I was very tempted to comment on this result much earlier after the election but until now had no source to validate my belief. My earlier belief was based on my wife's observation of all the post election results on the night of the election. She claimed that Trump was leading in the popular vote also until the late returns started to roll in from Kalifornia. She was absolutely right per this article. So, while Trump lost the state to Nurse Ratchet by 2% of the popular vote, Trump did indeed win in a landslide in terms of the electoral votes by carrying 30 of the 50 states. (For the more math-challenged among us, this means he won 60% of the states!)

Trumps electoral college victory ranks 46th out of 58. He has no mandate.

NJ Stinks
12-16-2016, 11:23 PM
The genius is that NY and CA can't run this place.

You guys are dipshits.

You are lucky I like corn, Husker.

EasyGoer89
12-16-2016, 11:31 PM

The genius of the electoral college is that it forces certain candidates (if they wanna win) to relocate many their illegal voters all around the country vs packing them all into one state, not as smart packing them all into one state that you're going to win anyway.

Math, it's not for everybody! :lol:

Lemon Drop Husker
12-16-2016, 11:42 PM
You are lucky I like corn, Husker.

Nah.

You just like me. Everybody likes me. I'm a damn good person. Heart/Sleeve, the whole thing.

Pretty sure you'll never meet anybody as genuine and honest as myself.

ReplayRandall
12-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Trumps electoral college victory ranks 46th out of 58. He has no mandate.

Let's look at the "no mandate" you claim:

President
(2016)- Republican 306-232

U.S. Senate
(2016)-Republican 52-46-2

U.S. House of
Representatives (2016)-Republican 242-193

Governor
(2016)-Republican 33-16-1

Majority in
State Senate (2016)-Republican 35-13-2

Majority in
State House (2016)-Republican 32-17-1

I see a "HUGE" Republican mandate, with Trump leading the way......

NJ Stinks
12-17-2016, 02:22 AM

President

U.S. Senate

U.S. House of

Governor

Majority in

Majority in

Or just for fun you can take the current population of Nebraska including every man, woman, and child and add their total number to the number of people around the country who voted for Trump on election day and Donny still does not have more votes than Hillary.

Some mandate. :rolleyes:

ElKabong
12-17-2016, 02:26 AM
Or just for fun you can take the current population of Nebraska including every man, woman, and child and add their total number to the number of people around the country who voted for Trump on election day and Donny still does not have more votes than Hillary.

If the great state of Nebraska padded their votes like the dems do in Michigan and California, then maybe they'd put trump over the hump ;)

dav4463
12-17-2016, 02:33 AM
I can't understand why anyone thinks the popular vote should decide the presidency.

Might as well only take votes from New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles. That would decide every election.

EasyGoer89
12-17-2016, 02:36 AM
I can't understand why anyone thinks the popular vote should decide the presidency.

Might as well only take votes from New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles. That would decide every election.

It comes down to this for this specific election. More 'states' want trump, and 3 million illegals want hillary so they can maintain their illegal status, so which is the better avenue of election? Letting 3 million people who shouldn't be voting decide the election? The electoral college prevented this mess.

rastajenk
12-17-2016, 06:41 AM
I ran across something recently that claimed that Clinton's lead in California was greater than her overall popular vote lead; in other words, across the remaining 49 states, including I presume NY, Trump won. So that illustrates what could, or would, easily happen if we were to change to popular voting: one big state with a Favorite Son, or Favorite Daughter I suppose, can tilt the whole thing.

Why would anybody really want that? The Clinton-invested anti-EC screeds sure come across to me as extremely short-sighted.

boxcar
12-17-2016, 02:43 PM

No, the genius of the electoral college is that is preserves the sovereignty of each state in the Union and prohibits the tyranny rule by one or two heavily populated states.

If you don't like the present set up, move to country that is a pure democracy. The U.S. isn't such a country and never was.

boxcar
12-17-2016, 02:45 PM
He thinks the team that scores the most points in all 7 games should win the series.

Deplorable!

Bingo! Great point!

boxcar
12-17-2016, 02:52 PM

How long have you been this dysfunctional, not to mention existing in this state of denial? The Democrats have fallen from grace -- [/b]fallen[/b] from power all across this nation. You know why: The people are thoroughly disgusted with Democratic Party policies! So, I'd say, Trump certainly has a mandate. And besides all this: He won; Hillary lost. That alone gives him the mandate.

zico20
12-17-2016, 05:47 PM
It comes down to this for this specific election. More 'states' want trump, and 3 million illegals want hillary so they can maintain their illegal status, so which is the better avenue of election? Letting 3 million people who shouldn't be voting decide the election? The electoral college prevented this mess.

The Democrats vision is for the 12 million illegals to gain the right to vote, then allow another 20 million non white people into this country who will vote for the Democrats, then switch to a popular vote which would ensure no Republican ever won the WH again.

EasyGoer89
12-17-2016, 07:49 PM
The Democrats vision is for the 12 million illegals to gain the right to vote, then allow another 20 million non white people into this country who will vote for the Democrats, then switch to a popular vote which would ensure no Republican ever won the WH again.

Trump was essentially telling Republicans and America this was their last shot, if Hillary had been elected this country would be just that much closer to being overrun by muslims and many come with hate in their hearts, it still boggles my mind that 'miss piggy' and 'locker room talk' was so insulting and offending, that people were willing to let in these mass killers to have their way with our communities, pouring in from open borders all over the place, millions of people from Mexico and Muslim countries, like trump says 'we have enough problems' and you have people willing to take on this terror and chaos all so the 'miss piggy sayer' doesn't get to be president.

Really, that was the reason. These people make charmin look like barbed wire.

maddog42
12-17-2016, 10:53 PM

President

U.S. Senate

U.S. House of

Governor

Majority in

Majority in

So the Democrats gain ground in the Senate (2 seats) and in the House (5 seats last time I checked) , Clinton loses the electoral college but gets more votes than anyone in history except Obama and you call that a mandate? Get real. That is not a mandate.

ReplayRandall
12-17-2016, 11:05 PM
So the Democrats gain ground in the Senate (2 seats) and in the House (5 seats last time I checked) , Clinton loses the electoral college but gets more votes than anyone in history except Obama and you call that a mandate? Get real. That is not a mandate.

Democrats have gained control of WHAT?....Absolutely nothing, say it again.

incoming
12-17-2016, 11:06 PM
So the Democrats gain ground in the Senate (2 seats) and in the House (5 seats last time I checked) , Clinton loses the electoral college but gets more votes than anyone in history except Obama and you call that a mandate? Get real. That is not a mandate. Most liberals have a hard time with math, you just proved that point. :eek:

Tom
12-18-2016, 08:51 AM
They use the new math....the answer is what you feel it should be, like what sex you are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is one certain with the libs.....nothing.

I feel bigly about that.

davew
12-18-2016, 09:03 AM
Democrats have gained control of WHAT?....Absolutely nothing, say it again.

they have furthered their control of mainstream media

Tom
12-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Notice how everyone has some guy from Harvard on now, trying to tell us how Trump is not fit and the FF would approve of keeping him out....

Harvard University and Hash House....where the brains are more scrambled than the eggs.

Harvard...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: