PDA

View Full Version : Heard on TVG

Ocala Mike
11-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Did anyone besides me hear the guys on TVG talking about a Graham Motion-trained horse with a 50/1 ML running somewhere today or this weekend, maybe in a stakes race?

Was in the other room and thought I was hearing things. If you can help, please post the horse and track.

johnhannibalsmith
11-24-2016, 11:51 AM
If you go to Equibase and type a trainer's last name into the little query box on the upper right hand corner and scroll down to trainer - when you get to Motion's page there is a tab for 'entries' that displays all his active entries. Like this, if it works:

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=People&searchType=T&eID=30393

I took a quick glance at a few stakes that had M/L odds and didn't see anything, but I didn't look at even half of all of them.

green80
11-24-2016, 12:11 PM
6/1 is the highest odds on anything that he has in (of the ones that have posted odds yet)

Ocala Mike
11-24-2016, 12:16 PM
Thank you, jhs!

Bennie
11-24-2016, 03:23 PM
Mike - didn't hear anything myself but maybe they were talking about the futures pool. Irish War Cry trained by Motion is 50-1 morning line.

Ocala Mike
11-28-2016, 12:13 PM
Thanks, Bennie. Believe that was it.

magwell
11-28-2016, 12:52 PM
Someone on TVG said the the cameras are not on the finish lines, but the question is why not ?

therussmeister
11-28-2016, 04:55 PM
Someone on TVG said the the cameras are not on the finish lines, but the question is why not ?
Technically the camera is the finish line. The cameras are never precisely in line the with pole because then the pole would get in the way of the picture. Watch any replay and see where the mirror is in relation to the pole. I've seen tracks with about a four foot difference.

magwell
11-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Technically the camera is the finish line. The cameras are never precisely in line the with pole because then the pole would get in the way of the picture. Watch any replay and see where the mirror is in relation to the pole. I've seen tracks with about a four foot difference.The TV camera not the photo camera.......