PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to All

Ocala Mike
11-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Politics aside, I hope everyone on here has a happy and safe Thanksgiving! It was a rough 2016 for me, as I became a widower the 1st of the year, and I will be spending my first Thanksgiving in 50 years without my wife. Will be at my daughter's, so I won't be a basket case. I'm thankful that our kids did well and my grandson is a budding genius.

Tom
11-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Best wished, Mike.
Be thankful for your wonderful family and enjoy!

And to all, Happy Thanksgiving.

CincyHorseplayer
11-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Glad to share another year with this crowd! Happy Thanksgiving!

HalvOnHorseracing
11-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Lots to be thankful for. I wish everyone here a joyful holiday.

fast4522
11-23-2016, 09:27 PM
Like OM Politics aside, hope everyone enjoy the warmth of friends and family this holiday and safe travels getting there if traveling.

wisconsin
11-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Everyone be safe and enjoy! HAPPY THANKSGIVING :jump:

reckless
11-23-2016, 09:33 PM
Hope everyone here has a very special and Happy Thanksgiving.

God bless each and everyone of you, and your family.

Zaf
11-23-2016, 09:58 PM
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Z

barahona44
11-23-2016, 10:40 PM
In just 5 more years, we'll be celebrating the 400th anniversary of Thanksgiving.Plenty of people around the world everyday face fear, poverty and barely scratch out a meager exsistance and would give anything to be in our shoes.So we all need to be grateful that we live in a country as free, strong and prosperous as ours, where people are allowed to go as far as their talents and hard work can bring them, where transfers of political power come at the voting booth and not the barrel of a gun and we are free to enjoy the kind of life we want to live.We are not perfect by any means but we are as close to that unattainable goal as any place on earth.So today, be thankful for what you have, what you are and what you love.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

JustRalph
11-23-2016, 10:59 PM
Politics aside, I hope everyone on here has a happy and safe Thanksgiving! It was a rough 2016 for me, as I became a widower the 1st of the year, and I will be spending my first Thanksgiving in 50 years without my wife. Will be at my daughter's, so I won't be a basket case. I'm thankful that our kids did well and my grandson is a budding genius.

You have much to be thankful for. Never forget that.

If you have to drive, be careful. Sleepy drivers will be everywhere.

Happy Day everyone. 👍

VigorsTheGrey
11-23-2016, 11:19 PM
Best wishes mike...thanks for posting this...I wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving as well....regards, vigors...

riskman
11-23-2016, 11:31 PM

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that you lost your wife.

The best to you this Thanksgiving. Take care of yourself.

OntheRail
11-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving... to all PA members may you and your families want for nothing.

NJ Stinks
11-24-2016, 12:33 AM
Ocala Mike, Happy Thanksgiving to you too and to everyone here who strives to enjoy a PaceAdvantage. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Overlay
11-24-2016, 01:12 PM
I'd ride a cockhorse to Banbury Cross
For giblet gravy and cranberry sauce --
Two treats that are held in reserve by the waiters
'Til you've finished your turkey and mashed potaters.

-- Ogden Nash

Happy Thanksgiving to all PA board members!